PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Lakers imploding as we speak

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 11:20 AM
:lmao

Ron Artest wants to close out games, Phil Jackson not on board
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/28/ron-artest-wants-to-close-out-games-phil-jackson-not-on-board/
“I didn’t even get a chance to be a distraction. I only played 20 minutes,” Artest said about the Lakers’ Christmas loss to Miami.
“I thought I played pretty well last game … in limited minutes,” Artest said. “It was unfortunate I couldn’t get off the bench in the fourth quarter. I felt pretty good.”
“I was almost having a semi-breakout game. … I was really close to having a breakout game. I felt good the past couple games. It’s just unfortunate I’m not able to work my way off the bench.” :lol

LAKERS NOTEBOOK: Jackson says Bynum not physically at full strength yet
http://www.dailybreeze.com/sports/ci_16944654
Jackson on Bynum:"It's just reactions right now. Conditioning is part of that," Jackson said. "I think his reactive ability and reacting to the ball and the game is still an issue, but he is one of the guys who could put the ball in the hoop."
Jackson wouldn't say Bynum is overweight.
"Well, I don't think in those terms," Jackson said. "Andrew is heavy. He's a muscular kid. I don't think he's overweight, per se, but he could probably stand to lose 10 pounds and be lighter and have less of a load to carry." :lol

Bynum on being fit: "For me, I'm probably about a month away. I know I keep saying that, but that's how I feel.
"I haven't played even 20minutes (in a game) yet. I haven't played anything over a four- or five-minute stretch at a time, so I have some business to attend to."

Brown chiming in:
"Sometimes you've got to play through that," said Brown, who had 10 points on three-for-nine shooting. "In a game like this, Kobe is not going to want to come out of the game, no matter what. We've got to play smarter. Ron has got to play smarter and not get easy, dumb fouls, or whatever you want to call them.... But it did mess up our rotations a little bit, but there's no reason or no excuse to come out and do what we did."

Fuckers are probably working on a trade of Artest + Bynum for Marc Gasol + Rudy Gay. :downspin:

djohn2oo8
12-28-2010, 11:22 AM
wow at Artest

Muser
12-28-2010, 11:22 AM
lol breakout game = fucked by lebron

Venti Quattro
12-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Shut the fuck up Artest and grab your meds instead of grabbing the ball.

Darth_Pelican
12-28-2010, 11:29 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2004/11/23/sports/artest.184.2.650.jpg
http://intramuralallstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/artest-truwarier.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40546000/jpg/_40546513_artest300300.jpg
http://slanchreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/017026690.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_htnO88sjVLY/Sw0fio5vwiI/AAAAAAAAAqM/qktdaMZRuW4/s400/artest.jpg
http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ron-artest-fight.jpg
http://idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ron_artest-my_world.jpg

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Matt Barnes with his 2 cents:
"I played eight minutes and then I didn't play again until garbage time," said Barnes, who played 9:26 in the first quarter and didn't play again until there was 6:13 left, with the Lakers trailing by 16 points.
"We have confidence in everybody who is out on the court," Barnes continued. "Our bench has been good this year. No one from the bench really got a role tonight. We pressed on the starters tonight. They did all they could do. But we've got to get a better effort off the bench no matter if we're in there for 40 seconds or 40 minutes."

Jackson on who to blame for loss to the Heat:
Jackson pointed out that Ron Artest got into foul trouble early in the first quarter, which threw off the rotations.
Jackson pointed out that Kobe Bryant insisted on starting the second quarter with the reserves, something that rarely happens. And that, too, threw off the rotations.

Muser
12-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Maybe because you suck ass Barnes.

in2deep
12-28-2010, 11:32 AM
:lol

wow Jackson pointing out Kobe for fucking up his rotations and thus throwing the game

Jackson is an ass

hater
12-28-2010, 11:39 AM
crazy bunch of fucks. They deserve each other.

If Spurs don't whip that ass tonight they don't deserve to be even named a contender. Goddam it they better fuck them up.

Cessation
12-28-2010, 11:44 AM

If Spurs don't whip that ass tonight they don't deserve to be even named a contender. Goddam it they better fuck them up.

I second that. :toast

Cry Havoc
12-28-2010, 11:48 AM

It's just one regular season game.

I'd rather lose this and win the next 6 than beat the Lakers and drop 2 of 3 afterward.

Would definitely be a nice win to crush them tonight though.

BlackSwordsMan
12-28-2010, 11:51 AM

I'd rather lose this and win the next 6 than beat the Lakers and drop 2 of 3 afterward.

lolwut?

Cry Havoc
12-28-2010, 11:55 AM
lolwut?

I don't want to see the starters run for 40+ minutes tonight in a one-point overtime win, is the point.

Cessation
12-28-2010, 11:58 AM
I don't want to see the starters run for 40+ minutes tonight in a one-point overtime win, is the point.

You don't rest starters against the champs, its a statement game.

Rummpd
12-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Beware of the wounded animal - LAL will come out to make a statement on the court, if they don't it could turn ugly with all of the technicals by Bryant and crew lately

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2010, 12:45 PM

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/28/ron-artest-wants-to-close-out-games-phil-jackson-not-on-board/
“I didn’t even get a chance to be a distraction. I only played 20 minutes,” Artest said about the Lakers’ Christmas loss to Miami.
“I thought I played pretty well last game … in limited minutes,” Artest said. “It was unfortunate I couldn’t get off the bench in the fourth quarter. I felt pretty good.”
“I was almost having a semi-breakout game. … I was really close to having a breakout game. I felt good the past couple games. It’s just unfortunate I’m not able to work my way off the bench.” :lol

Jackson on Bynum:"It's just reactions right now. Conditioning is part of that," Jackson said. "I think his reactive ability and reacting to the ball and the game is still an issue, but he is one of the guys who could put the ball in the hoop."
"Well, I don't think in those terms," Jackson said. "Andrew is heavy. He's a muscular kid. I don't think he's overweight, per se, but he could probably stand to lose 10 pounds and be lighter and have less of a load to carry." :lol

Bynum on being fit: "For me, I'm probably about a month away. I know I keep saying that, but that's how I feel.
"I haven't played even 20minutes (in a game) yet. I haven't played anything over a four- or five-minute stretch at a time, so I have some business to attend to."

Brown chiming in:
"Sometimes you've got to play through that," said Brown, who had 10 points on three-for-nine shooting. "In a game like this, Kobe is not going to want to come out of the game, no matter what. We've got to play smarter. Ron has got to play smarter and not get easy, dumb fouls, or whatever you want to call them.... But it did mess up our rotations a little bit, but there's no reason or no excuse to come out and do what we did."

Fuckers are probably working on a trade of Artest + Bynum for Marc Gasol + Rudy Gay. :downspin:

and......When I was 12 I rubbed some alcohol on my balls because someone told me alcohol would make hair on my nutsac grow faster.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2010, 12:46 PM
and let me be clear...that shit fucking burned like hell...

there's a subtle message for you in my personal example

ElNono
12-28-2010, 12:55 PM

Statement games in December? :rolleyes

xellos88330
12-28-2010, 01:02 PM
and......When I was 12 I rubbed some alcohol on my balls because someone told me alcohol would make hair on my nutsac grow faster.

I hear that alcohol only burns giant vaginas.

Just sayin'...

jag
12-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Statement games in December? :rolleyes

So the Heat-Lakers game was just another game?

ElNono
12-28-2010, 01:06 PM

To me it was. Was it any different than Lakers-Cavs the year before?

ChuckD
12-28-2010, 01:11 PM
“I didn’t even get a chance to be a distraction."

Um, did you want to be one, Ron? WTF?

Muser
12-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Well yeah.

Cry Havoc
12-28-2010, 01:46 PM

How many wins is it worth toward playoff seeding?

Dex
12-28-2010, 01:54 PM
:wakeup Don't the Lakers do this every December?

djohn2oo8
12-28-2010, 02:00 PM
:wakeup Don't the Lakers do this every December?

Yea, but they actually have competition this year

rickross
12-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Yea, but they actually have competition this year

to be seen in da playoffs. Not sold on spurs or mavs as top teams. Come playoff time jazz is gonna be more dangerous. They really can give teams alot of looks once okur comes back.

Trainwreck2100
12-28-2010, 02:18 PM
to be seen in da playoffs. Not sold on spurs or mavs as top teams. Come playoff time jazz is gonna be more dangerous. They really can give teams alot of looks once okur comes back.

last year when they pulled this shit they weren't #3 almost 4 record wise

Cessation
12-28-2010, 02:25 PM
If teams want to be perceived as legit title contenders, they need to beat other elite teams. Not sure why this is hard to comprehend for some.

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 02:47 PM
If teams want to be perceived as legit title contenders, they need to beat other elite teams. Not sure why this is hard to comprehend for some.

I don't understand all these laker/spur fans in denial saying this game means nothing.

You will see the players out there competing harder than usual, their comments already saying this is a big game. But still these ppl in denial.

Truth is whoever loses tonight will be a team that "struggles vs. good teams". that label will be with them for a few months at least. And it will be the truth.

Trainwreck2100
12-28-2010, 02:50 PM
spurs need next game more than this one

kamikazi_player
12-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Lets just hope that this doesn't come back to haunt us :depressed

silverblk mystix
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM

Brown chiming in:

I'm still waiting for the Drama between Kobe and Odumb---when Odumb's wife starts to rag on Kobe for promoting that TURKISH airline...(she being Armenian)

Odumb will either back up his wife or his meal ticket....probably the wife...

Agloco
12-28-2010, 03:21 PM

Sooner or later the Lakers will break out of this funk. Better hope like hell they don't go "Orlando" on our asses tonight.

jjktkk
12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Shut the fuck up Artest and grab your meds instead of grabbing the ball.

:lmao. Ron Ron getting ready for a meltdown.

jjktkk
12-28-2010, 03:31 PM

So now six months into your expierment, are you happy with the results?

ChumpDumper
12-28-2010, 03:35 PM

there's a subtle message for you in my personal exampleYeah, you're a dumbass.

lol why would it burn on unbroken skin?

Agloco
12-28-2010, 03:37 PM

:lol

pwned

Agloco
12-28-2010, 03:38 PM

there's a subtle message for you in my personal example

Yeah, you're a dumbass.

lol why would it burn on unbroken skin?

rofl....there appears to be a hidden message as well. :lol

djohn2oo8
12-28-2010, 03:39 PM

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/aptiva521/pwned-18345.jpg

Jose Canseco
12-28-2010, 04:05 PM
the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

DazedAndConfused
12-28-2010, 06:05 PM
It's like you little Spur maggots have never looked back on NBA history once in your lifetimes.

All championship teams go through some level of regular season malaise. It happened to the Lakers during the final championship of their last 3-peat and it's happening again now. It's very hard to keep that same level of motivation and intensity going for 4 straight Finals runs. It DOES eventually take its toll on you.

I'd much rather see the Lakers take it easy during the regular season and then go balls to the wall during the playoffs than vice versa.

DMC
12-28-2010, 06:46 PM

False dichotomy though. Beating the Lakers has no bearing on the rest of our season, certainly not the next few games.

DMC
12-28-2010, 06:49 PM
It's like you little Spur maggots have never looked back on NBA history once in your lifetimes.

All championship teams go through some level of regular season malaise. It happened to the Lakers during the final championship of their last 3-peat and it's happening again now. It's very hard to keep that same level of motivation and intensity going for 4 straight Finals runs. It DOES eventually take its toll on you.

I'd much rather see the Lakers take it easy during the regular season and then go balls to the wall during the playoffs than vice versa.

Funny, the Spurs won 4 rings and never had any regular season malaise during those runs.

Do you think losing takes less of a toll on you than winning?

The truth is that LA brings in ANYONE they think will help them win, regardless of chemistry. The Spurs haven't done that since Rodman.

How about, then, before you dick chasers start spouting comparisons between MJ and Kobe again, you consider all the shit you just said. Kobe is not Michael, he's not mentally tough as Michael and he doesn't have the same will to win that Michael had. Anyone who can whine about the toll winning takes and use that as an excuse for losing doesn't belong in the NBA.

BlackSwordsMan
12-28-2010, 07:02 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/033/6/e/EVIL_Mega_Man_by_kenshinmeowth.png

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 11:08 PM

stay tuned for lakers quotes after spurs game

funny shit coming up...

nkdlunch
01-03-2011, 02:23 PM
x9C6pFfX4oU

:lol Phil looks done

"Kobe has to screw up the game..."

nkdlunch
02-18-2011, 09:36 AM