PDA

View Full Version : Duncan Scores 2 Points and Spurs Still Hammer the Fakers

ezau
12-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Duncan looked like he wanted to doze off playing against this overrated and done squad from LA.

Anyone who says that the Lakers are the favorites in the West is out of his fucking mind.

lefty
12-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Great to see that we have more firepower

And Anderson is still out

Banzai
12-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Still plenty of season left..but as it looks now..ya I'd agree.

rayray2k8
12-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Gasol still looks like he has Duncan's number, but he's not the reason why the spurs have been winning.
However, know Pop, he'll force feed Duncan and around playoff time and the spurs will find themselves in trouble.
Still a long season though. Who knows what'll happen till then.

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 11:11 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/neal.jpg

mavs>spurs
12-28-2010, 11:20 PM
tim is no longer a scoring option for spurs now. our cores have slumped a bit which is for sure but our teamwork has pretty much made up for it, and we just come out fine everytime. plus our youths seem to have grown a lot from the past season which further delights me. blair is the trigga tonight imo, neal also played a good game as well

ezau
12-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Pop already knows that this team is capable of wining even if Duncan doesn't need to dominate. I don't think Gasol owns Duncan as much as many people would like to think. The only reason why Gasol is successful against Duncan in years past is because Duncan had to carry a lot of offensive and defensive load. Now that the Spurs have retooled and have a comparable frontline, Duncan can afford to lay and egg with the team still winning.

Venti Quattro
05-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Duncan looked like he wanted to doze off playing against this overrated and done squad from LA.

Anyone who says that the Lakers are the favorites in the West is out of his fucking mind.

Now that the Spurs have been booted out, what do you think about Timmy dozing off to retirement? :flag: :flag: :flag:

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 04:28 AM
:lol