PDA

View Full Version : Lakers struggles = Drama on championship DVD

milkshakeballa
12-29-2010, 12:04 AM
And that's all there is to it.

This just adds drama to the 2010-2011 NBA Championship Laker DVD. Nothing else.

You can all go fuck yourself.

Dumbfucks think you can matchup with the Lakers IN THE PLAYOFFS? :lol:lol:lol

Please. I wouldn't expect Spurs fans to know the hardships and malaise a team of BACK TO BACK titles will experience during December games of the regular season.

:lol:lol

LOL @ all fans who shit on Lakers now...just wait..

The_Worlds_finest
12-29-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm not holding my breath...u shouldn't either

Banzai
12-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Milk..come back to reality.

xellos88330
12-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Well, at least the Spurs haven't lost in the finals.

skut_farkus
12-29-2010, 12:09 AM
lol blonde streaks

Budkin
12-29-2010, 12:09 AM
All championship runs have to end. Sorry you can't accept it.

milkshakeballa
12-29-2010, 12:11 AM
All championship runs have to end. Sorry you can't accept it.

Championship runs?

LOL...what would you know about a run? You guise can't even repeat. You wouldn't know the first fucking thing fuck face.

The_Worlds_finest
12-29-2010, 12:11 AM
I like how this laker fan is ignoring that Duncan scored two points yet, knocked the lakers the fuck out.

milkshakeballa
12-29-2010, 12:12 AM

Back to back titles? Kobe and Pau playing like shit? The whole team playing like shit? Phil laughing at them?

Tbh...I ain't even mad. Tbh..I ain't even worried.

milkshakeballa
12-29-2010, 12:12 AM
I like how this laker fan is ignoring that Duncan scored two points yet, knocked the lakers the fuck out.

Duncan always gets shut down by the Lakers...

Do you really think Blair is dropping 17/15 in the playoffs on LA's frontline?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Enjoy the December win Spurs fans....enjoy it...

InRareForm
12-29-2010, 12:13 AM
weed works better for sleep, but if this works be my guest!

Agloco
12-29-2010, 12:17 AM

Please. I wouldn't expect Spurs fans to know the hardships and malaise a team of BACK TO BACK titles will experience during December games of the regular season.

I'm not sure whether to laugh at this or dial Rumpshakerballa up some medical help.

Cessation
12-29-2010, 12:22 AM
lakerfan got some major butthurt
maybe you should get that checked out?

lefty
12-29-2010, 12:35 AM
What 2011 championship DVD ?

crc21209
12-29-2010, 12:40 AM

Cool dream you had there...:tu

ElNono
12-29-2010, 12:42 AM
lol meltdown over a meaningless December game...

BUMP
12-29-2010, 12:43 AM
good to see my nigga, balla shedding some light and providing the voice of reason.

gr8 post bro, new years is gonna be sick, tbh

RedsLakers24
12-29-2010, 01:29 AM

:toast

IronMexican
12-29-2010, 01:32 AM
good to see my nigga, balla shedding some light and providing the voice of reason.

gr8 post bro, new years is gonna be sick, tbh

I'm going this year. Bamboo?

TE
12-29-2010, 02:00 AM
damn, this must be the entire Laker fanbase reaction to losing December games.

Loss to the bucks: We aren't focused
Loss to the heat: These games matter more to them than to us
Loss to the spurs: it's okay, these guys can't match up with us.

jjktkk
12-29-2010, 02:25 AM

Banzai, I got to give you props for being a standup Laker fan, but man I feel sorry for you to have to be surrounded on ST with some of the stupidest laker fans I've ever seen in Koolaid, milkshake, etc... Where do these goofy motherfuckers come from?

BUMP
12-29-2010, 03:03 AM
damn, this must be the entire Laker fanbase reaction to losing December games.

Loss to the bucks: We aren't focused
Loss to the heat: These games matter more to them than to us
Loss to the spurs: it's okay, these guys can't match up with us.

Maybe because they've done this the past few years and still managed to turn out fine. Even in the Shaq 3 peat days the Lakers would just lull through the regular season.

Let's face it, if the Mavs beat the Spurs for the second time on Thursday, Spurfans will just say their cliche ":lmao:lmao:lmaolet 'em have their regular season championship:lmao:lmao"

Pretty hypocritical for SpurFan to all of a sudden consider the Lakers dead after a December loss even after the fact that they've done this many times in previous years.

Ignignokt
12-29-2010, 03:08 AM
lol meltdown over a meaningless December game...

tbh.. you don't have a good enough grasp of the english language to be able to read such things.

kamikazi_player
12-29-2010, 03:10 AM
tbh.. you don't have a good enough grasp of the english language to be able to read such things.
lol meltdown

Budkin
12-29-2010, 03:35 AM
championship runs?

Lol...what would you know about a run? You guise can't even repeat. You wouldn't know the first fucking thing fuck face.

U "Guise" must be mad. :lmao

midnightpulp
12-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Maybe because they've done this the past few years and still managed to turn out fine. Even in the Shaq 3 peat days the Lakers would just lull through the regular season.

Let's face it, if the Mavs beat the Spurs for the second time on Thursday, Spurfans will just say their cliche ":lmao:lmao:lmaolet 'em have their regular season championship:lmao:lmao"

Pretty hypocritical for SpurFan to all of a sudden consider the Lakers dead after a December loss even after the fact that they've done this many times in previous years.

Every game carries with it a degree of importance. I hate it when fans (of any team) shrug off "regular season" losses as if they're meaningless. Sure, championships aren't won in the regular season, but what a team does in the regular season determines what seed they'll get and can affect a team's confidence, negatively or positively.

And I disagree that the "Lakers do this every year." They don't. These last two years, the Lakers were 26-5 and 24-6 at this time. They had a couple of losing streaks here and there, but nothing that resembled their current losing streak of 3 straight blowout losses. The 3 peat Lakers did indeed have their lulls, but I wouldn't put these Lakers on the level of those Lakers. Also, Shaq was often out of shape or injured during the first half of the regular season and usually healed up by the end of the season.

Their size is still super scary and I have no doubt they'll turn it around, but they now have legitimate challengers in San Antonio and Dallas, with Oklahoma and Utah potential darkhorses. The West is much stronger this year and the Lakers won't get to the Finals by simply showing up, which is all they had to do the last two years.

BillWalton
12-29-2010, 03:52 AM
Atleast lakaluva's gone now....

But then Cubby comes back in a few days :bang

milkshakeballa
12-29-2010, 10:57 AM

Exihibit A right here on why my nigga Bump is a top 5 poster on this board.

great post bump..tbh.

And ye New Years...i'l hit u up later today and see whats good with you. I got us a few options..

Harlem and Luva - hope you enjoy your new years trollin on spurs talk fucking bitches.

ohmwrecker
12-29-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.titaniumteddybear.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/emperor-let-the-butthurt.png

ElNono
12-29-2010, 11:13 AM
lol meltdown

:lol

ElNono
12-29-2010, 11:30 AM

You forgot to mention the 'Beat the Spurs trophy' smacktalk, tbqh

Xevious
12-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Championship runs?

LOL...what would you know about a run? You guise can't even repeat. You wouldn't know the first fucking thing fuck face.
What people do know is that the Lakers needed home court to win championships the last two years. The one year they didn't have it, they lost. Lakers aren't getting home court this year with this type of play. Whether they even get out of the west is another discussion entirely.

DJB
12-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Back to back titles? Kobe and Pau playing like shit? The whole team playing like shit? Phil laughing at them?

Tbh...I ain't even mad. Tbh..I ain't even worried.

Quite possibly the most insecure fan I might have ever seen, IMHO.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2010, 12:22 PM
Quite possibly the most insecure fan I might have ever seen, IMHO.

this losing streak is nothing more than something for them to look back on as a source of pride...It also keeps them focused going into play-offs and puts the pressure squarely on their opponents to beat them...face it until we lose 4 straight in the post season were good to go...home court or not :toast

Axe Murderer
04-28-2011, 01:19 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r3aauv06yaU/SdwoMJsKZGI/AAAAAAAAATM/iTbKgw2dhIc/s400/milkshake2.jpg

http://www.freelayouts4myspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/baller.gif

mavsfan1000
04-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Great thread for Lakers fans. http://spurstalk.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1303971576-c4c046cc0ba0d95b7ca6b3dcdbf02fb82a7b6242

TrainOfThought5
12-08-2012, 02:39 AM
:lol O'Antoni
:lol below .500
:lol "Nash will fix it"
:lol Lakers

Splits
12-08-2012, 02:46 AM
:lol "It's a process"
:lol Trading Pau for Ryan Anderson
:lol rent-a-Howard for a miserable season
:lol Kirby arguing every call with the ref while the opposing team goes on break after break