PDA

View Full Version : BRHornet45's Top 25 NBA Players List (as of 12/28/10)

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 12:18 AM
sons here is the most LEGIT AND UNBIASED list of the current top 25 best players in the NBA.

1. Lebron James - MIA

2. Dwyane Wade - MIA

3. Kevin Durant - OKC

4. Dwight Howard - ORL

5. Amare Stoudemire - NYK

6. Derrick Rose - CHI

7. Dirk Nowitzki - DAL

8. Deron Williams - UTH

9. Blake Griffin - LAC

10. Rajon Rondo - BOS

11. Kobe Bryant - LAL

12. Monta Ellis - GSW

13. Pau Gasol - LAL

14. Carmelo Anthony - DEN

15. Chris Bosh - MIA

16. Russell Westbrook - OKC

17. Kevin Love - MIN

18. Manu Ginobili - SAS

19. Rudy Gay - MEM

20. Steve Nash - PHX

21. Raymond Felton - NYK

22. Chris Paul - NOR

23. Zach Randolph - MEM

24. Kevin Martin - HOU

25. David West - NOR

TipsytheLurker
12-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Good list. I'd put Manu right below Rondo, but other than that, spot on.

Nathan89
12-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Why do the Hornets suck if they have two top 25 players?

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Why do the Hornets suck if they have two top 25 players?

son the same reason that the Grizzlies suck and have two top 25 players. lack of leadership from both of them.

JayTheClown
12-29-2010, 12:27 AM
Amare is not a top 5 player, but other than that its an ok list

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 12:31 AM
sons also a couple of notes ...

- Kobe Bryant would be ranked somewhere between 7th-10th, but his recent weeks of choking dropped him several spots.

- Chris Paul wouldn't have even made the top 25 list, however he has been performing very well his last few games to give him a boost.

FkLA
12-29-2010, 12:31 AM
DWest aint close to the top 25 and you know it son...Monta Ellis should be way lower too.

Pierce > Martin

etc

Josepatches_
12-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Only agree with your top4.

Griffin isn't a top10 yet

Gay,Kevin Martin or Randolph aren't in the top25

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 12:36 AM
DWest aint close to the top 25 and you know it son...Monta Ellis should be way lower too.

Pierce > Martin

etc

son West is questionable for the top 25 spot, but to say that he isn't even close is just downright ignorant. He is without a doubt deserving of his 25th ranking in my opinion, but I could see where someone could argue him a few spots lower, or even a couple spots higher. He has been the work horse and 1st scoring option all season long for the Hornets and is shooting a career high 53% right now putting up 19 and 7.

Monta Ellis is also more than deserving of his ranking. Maybe you could argue him a few spots lower, but the guy is currently 3rd in the entire NBA in scoring and shooting 48%.

ElNono
12-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Son, where's Gary Neal?

FkLA
12-29-2010, 12:43 AM
son West is questionable for the top 25 spot, but to say that he isn't even close is just downright ignorant. He is without a doubt deserving of his 25th ranking in my opinion, but I could see where someone could argue him a few spots lower, or even a couple spots higher. He has been the work horse and 1st scoring option all season long for the Hornets and is shooting a career high 53% right now putting up 19 and 7.

Monta Ellis is also more than deserving of his ranking. Maybe you could argue him a few spots lower, but the guy is currently 3rd in the entire NBA in scoring and shooting 48%.

son playing defense is to those two players, watt being unselfish is to kobe bryant

its impossible

SouthTexasRancher
12-29-2010, 12:45 AM
LOL, Pops....you're one funny guy. Only one player in the Top 10 who might get a ring (Rajon Rondo if the Celtics somehow beat the Spurs in the NBA Finals)...'might' being the key word. Kobe @ #11 and Manu @ #18. Too damn funny.

Pops, I am going to write all of the late night comedy/talk shows and get you a few gigs. Start with the two old 'L' guys (Dave L. & Jay L.) and we'll go from there. I'm thinking you might have a short career as one of them stand-up comedians like Jerry Seinfeld. Then again, maybe not. OK, let's just make it a guest appearance on crummy espn....you'd be a hit there! :toast

ImDaNuts
12-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Amare is not a top 5 player, but other than that its an ok list
yes he is

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2010, 12:46 AM
i think sooner arenas would be on this list

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 12:49 AM
LOL, Pops....you're one funny guy. Only one player in the Top 10 who might get a ring (Rajon Rondo if the Celtics somehow beat the Spurs in the NBA Finals)...'might' being the key word. Kobe @ #11 and Manu @ #18. Too damn funny.

Pops, I am going to write all of the late night comedy/talk shows and get you a few gigs. Start with the two old 'L' guys (Dave L. & Jay L.) and we'll go from there. I'm thinking you might have a short career as one of them stand-up comedians like Jerry Seinfeld. Then again, maybe not. OK, let's just make it a guest appearance on crummy espn....you'd be a hit there! :toast

son let me guess ... you're mad because Duncan isn't a top 25 player anymore right???

SouthTexasRancher
12-29-2010, 12:56 AM
son let me guess ... you're mad because Duncan isn't a top 25 player anymore right???

No-No, :nope not at all. Actually Duncan has been on vacation most of the season so far. Most of us Spurs fans will take 'TEAM' plaerys every day of the week over the 'me, me, me' ho's. You have been drinkin' way too much of that Miami Fleat kool aid. Your list would make the assholes @ espn jump for joy. Maybe your Hornetettes will one day win a Conference Championship like them Mavettes. Might be 50 years though before either team does a Spurs, Lakers and Celtics multiple Championship thingy! :blah :toast

Ace
12-29-2010, 12:57 AM

Lol ass hurt redneck

SouthTexasRancher
12-29-2010, 12:59 AM
Lol ass hurt redneck

Nice to meet you Miss asshurt redneck. Funny name you've got there but, it fits you well Missy Asshole. :ihit

ElNono
12-29-2010, 01:06 AM
tbh, it's hard to take srsly a list that doesn't include Earl Boykins in the top 10, imho fwiw

SouthTexasRancher
12-29-2010, 01:09 AM
For you kiddos down there in Cocaine Country....Miami, Fla.

http://www.nba.com/video/games/spurs/2010/12/28/0021000460_lal_sas_recap.nba/

It is going to be a sad, sad day when the Miami Fleat fans realize that Boston or rlando has knocked them out of the playoffs this season. Little Lebron just ain't mentally tuff enuf...! :ihit