PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL NBA/N.O. Hornets BEAT DOWN of the L.A. Lakers Celebration Thread

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 04:41 AM
sons we may get dick whipped by the ClipShow and the T-Wolves ... but I guarantee an EASY beatdown tonight against the Purp & Yellow. I predict the following stats from each teams "star" players ...

Chris Paul - 3 of 7 FG (since he is scared to shoot), 10pts, 11ast

Kobe Bryant - 4 of 21 FG, 9 of 13 Freebies, 17pts

SpursIndonesia
12-29-2010, 04:49 AM
A premature ejaculation thread, but i sure hope you'll be correct with this prediction.

midnightpulp
12-29-2010, 05:22 AM
sons we may get dick whipped by the ClipShow and the T-Wolves ... but I guarantee an EASY beatdown tonight against the Purp & Yellow. I predict the following stats from each teams "star" players ...

:lol

Seriously though, Paul can't play like a pussy tomorrow. He needs to recognize the mismatch he has with Derek Fisher's dead body and exploit it to its full advantage. The Lakers also can't defend the fast break for shit, so he needs to push the tempo to the point where Artest is feeling chest pains.

Good luck, son. I'll be rooting for you. :toast

Indazone
12-29-2010, 05:41 AM
The only way the Hornets win this game is if Okafor suddenly grows some big brass bouncing balls and totally owns Bynum and Gasol in the paint and goes 20 pts 20 rebounds.

Indazone
12-29-2010, 05:42 AM
But I'll give BR Props for being a true fan even when his team is swirling down the drain.

Cessation
12-29-2010, 06:49 AM
I dunno, lakers gonna be pissed, gl to the hornets though.

Rummpd
12-29-2010, 07:11 AM
Sting em Hornets to another 4 game losing streak!

DMC
12-29-2010, 07:59 AM
I dunno, lakers gonna be pissed, gl to the hornets though.

Well shit, they lost to the Bucks by 20, got pounded on Christmas day at home on national TV by a fuck load by the Heat, then lost by 15 (more before trash time) last night... all consecutive.

All that and you think NOW they are pissed? I am starting to wonder what it takes to piss these guys off. I was thinking just maybe if someone could call the team and tell them California just adopted a don't ask, don't tell policy for their basketball teams....

buttsR4rebounding
12-29-2010, 08:47 AM

Seriously though, Paul can't play like a pussy tomorrow. He needs to recognize the mismatch he has with Derek Fisher's dead body and exploit it to its full advantage. The Lakers also can't defend the fast break for shit, so he needs to push the tempo to the point where Artest is feeling chest pains.

Good luck, son. I'll be rooting for you. :toast

The quickest Fisher looked all night was when he took the ball half back style and ran Jefferson down from behind and it still took him to half court to catch up...:splitter CP3 should go for 25 and 15 against this bum.

Agloco
12-29-2010, 08:58 AM

You assholes need to finish burying the Fakers tonight BR.

Xevious
12-29-2010, 09:34 AM
The only way the Hornets win this game is if Okafor suddenly grows some big brass bouncing balls and totally owns Bynum and Gasol in the paint and goes 20 pts 20 rebounds.
Normally I'd agree... but Duncan had a fucking horrible game last night and the Laker bigs were a non-factor. Blair had a big game though (which is strange, I thought he'd be a big mismatch in the Lakers' favor because of his size). Spurs played good defense in the second half, but the bigs just didn't get many shots up even though they were much more efficient than Bryant. NO needs to pack the paint and continue to let Bryant jack up jump shots all night. And Paul needs to attack Fisher, because he's the worst starting PG in the league at this point of his career.

TheMACHINE
12-29-2010, 10:11 AM
But I'll give BR Props for being a true fan even when his team is swirling down the drain.

He's happy as long as BR can creep manly looking lesbos.

Darth_Pelican
12-29-2010, 10:20 AM

God bless. Let's get a W tonight!

hater
12-29-2010, 10:24 AM

you mean if Okafor becomes Blair?

NASpurs
12-29-2010, 08:22 PM
It's like watching a train wreck.

21_Blessings
12-29-2010, 08:24 PM
It's like watching a train wreck.

:lol @ your sig

DMC
12-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Oh yeah, the Hornets are piling so many points on the Lakers it's sick, but someone needs to break in and tell them they are supposed to have the points, that's how wins are supposed to go.

rayray2k8
12-29-2010, 09:10 PM
well you're half right, but its the Lakers that are doing the beat down on the Hornets...
What the hell happened to them??

I want that loss back goddamnit! :lol

ElNono
12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
lol Belinelli > Ginobili :lmao

boutons_deux
12-29-2010, 09:23 PM
1st half: FG 68% to 40%

Cessation
12-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Well shit, they lost to the Bucks by 20, got pounded on Christmas day at home on national TV by a fuck load by the Heat, then lost by 15 (more before trash time) last night... all consecutive.

All that and you think NOW they are pissed? I am starting to wonder what it takes to piss these guys off. I was thinking just maybe if someone could call the team and tell them California just adopted a don't ask, don't tell policy for their basketball teams....

I think they were pissed since the bucks humliation. They got beat by better teams, heat, and obviously spurs. I'm saying the cumulative addition of the 3 previous failures, making them even more mad each time, will be hard for hornets to overcome, as much as wish it is the case.

jeebus
12-29-2010, 10:26 PM

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Son, Hornets got beat down again.

sribb43
12-29-2010, 10:39 PM
no surprise in the Lakers beating up on a D-league squad

BRHornet45
12-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Lol at this sad pathetic ass team

Rummpd
12-29-2010, 10:44 PM
The NBA is trying to run them to the ground. Very suspicious they were flying high with a great record then this owner change over started mid season.

Darkwaters
12-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Don't get your feelings hurt. They'd lost 3 straight (again) and were itching to beat somebody. You make only the second win against a winning ball club for the Lakers too this season.

Of course, the Hornets haven't been winning much of anything since the Jack trade. So, well, oh well.

Cessation
12-29-2010, 10:47 PM
NBA dick whipping the hornets?

12-29-2010, 10:50 PM
who would have thought it was peja holding the team together?

jeebus
12-29-2010, 10:57 PM
who would have thought it was peja holding the team together?
he was the glue that held the team together and the adhesive that kept the team in NO.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't even want to trash talk the Hornets now. Sigh of relief

Banzai
12-29-2010, 11:44 PM
no surprise in the Lakers beating up on a D-league squad

Right, because the Lakers choose who they want to play.

Agloco
12-30-2010, 01:11 AM
Is the celebration jumpin' BR? :lol

Killakobe81
12-30-2010, 09:55 AM
hate to admit but beating the hornets proves little. Yes, they are a good team espcially at home, but Lakers lost two the last two contenders they have faced ...and failed miserably.
But Ill take any win right now ...

BRHornet45
12-30-2010, 02:55 PM
hate to admit but beating the hornets proves little. Yes, they are a good team espcially at home, but Lakers lost two the last two contenders they have faced ...and failed miserably.
But Ill take any win right now ...

LMAO son no they're not ... the Hornets had a nice little run at the beginning of the season whenever BOTH Paul and West were playing hard on both sides of the floor, but now neither one of them give 100% anymore. regardless it wouldn't matter if they did anyways because no one else on this scrub ass team with the exception of Thornton on occasion are worth two shits. Paul has been playing much better lately, but like I said it doesn't matter. He should have had about 15 assist last night, but no one could knock down the wide ass open jumpers.

sons at this point I'm just enjoying the games while they last. Although attendance has steadily picked up, this team isn't guaranteed to even be here next year lol.

Ghazi
12-30-2010, 02:58 PM
55 win ecstasy!

BRHornet45
12-30-2010, 02:58 PM
sons by the way I honestly thought I was in the Staples Center last night. Usually whenever bandwagon teams come to town you always see several dozen black folk and frat boy looking white boys show up with their jerseys on, but last night was beyond ridiculous. It was basically a home game for the Lakers. Tons of New Orleans Lakers fans in the building.

jjktkk
12-30-2010, 04:15 PM
sons at this point I'm just enjoying the games while they last. Although attendance has steadily picked up, this team isn't guaranteed to even be here next year lol.

Well BR if that happens you can come on down here. I got a GO SPURS GO t-shirt waiting for ya. :toast