PDA

View Full Version : ********Spurs @ Mavs MF'in game thread sponsored by Ms. 27*******

BUMP.
12-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Let's get this started early fellas. Of course it all depends on Dirk's health

If he's out I expect the Mavs to get a plowing as bad as guitardude27's mom receives daily from Joey.

lol neo-nazi forum

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1199699

Is it true that it's actually black music? I don't buy it because ~100% of the musicians in these genres are white, but I hear stringed instruments like guitars were invented in Africa? I can't believe it. Blacks are supposed to be confined to ghetto rap music...

Xevious
12-29-2010, 10:37 AM
As you say... it all rides on Dirk.

VBM
12-29-2010, 10:41 AM
They probably beat SA without Dirk...Spurs had a tough enough time beating Denver without Melo.

hater
12-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Of course it all depends on Dirk's health

here come the excuses :rolleyes

1. I thought the mavs were staaaacked
2. I didn't see a mavfan give a shit when Manu was out for the playoffs in 09

jeebus
12-29-2010, 11:02 AM
cATZe_jlc9g

Cry Havoc
12-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Let's get this started early fellas. Of course it all depends on Dirk's health

If he's out I expect the Mavs to get a plowing as bad as guitardude27's mom receives daily from Joey.

lol neo-nazi forum

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1199699

[/I]

How do you find that stuff?

jeebus
12-29-2010, 11:11 AM
How do you find that stuff?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168794

TheMACHINE
12-29-2010, 11:11 AM
SA wins if Dirk is out.

BUMP
12-29-2010, 01:10 PM

1. I thought the mavs were staaaacked
2. I didn't see a mavfan give a shit when Manu was out for the playoffs in 09

Spurs are the Mavs bitch. Like Manu would've made a difference:lmao

ElNono
12-29-2010, 01:16 PM
We staaaaaaaaaaacked...

Anyhow, what's the news on Dirk?
Is he playing?
Is he a descendant of guitardude27's german family?

NASpurs
12-29-2010, 01:18 PM
lol guitardude being a Nazi
lol Dirk being German
lol Nazis

benefactor
12-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Word is from multiple sources that guitardude27's mom will be meeting up with Tyson Chandler at an undisclosed location after the game. I'll have more details as I get them.

ElNono
12-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Word is from multiple sources that guitardude27's mom will be meeting up with Tyson Chandler at an undisclosed location after the game. I'll have more details as I get them.

Ghazi's wife is not amused :nope

benefactor
12-29-2010, 01:23 PM
http://static.igossip.com/photos/Just_Jared_BJ_Novak_3666_brad_pitt_inglorious_bast erds_trailer_jpg_1

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 02:11 PM
The possibility of playing a Dirk-less Mav team should be terrifying if you're a Spurs fan.

Granted, DAL looked como mierda last night against Toronto, but you simply can't expect the same kind've outing against SA in their building. The outcome's most likely lose-lose. Spurs win, it doesn't mean anything w/ Dirk out. Spurs lose, it means EVERYTHING w/ Dirk out.

sribb43
12-29-2010, 03:39 PM
If no Dirk, mavs will hang around going into the 4th then mavs will get blitzed by SA due to the mavs inability to score when spurs turn up the D

midnightpulp
12-29-2010, 03:45 PM
This here is the real game. The Laker ass whooping was just a tune up in preparation for this very important matchup.

I hope Dirk plays. This is a good measuring stick to see how good the Spurs really are. Can't put much stock in beating the Lakers. Simply a mid-tier team the Spurs were supposed to beat.

boutons_deux
12-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Herr Dirko's status ist?

Ghazi
12-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Mavs lose w/ no Dirk.

w/ Dirk, 55-45 Mavs advantage IMO

Roddy Beaubois
12-29-2010, 06:25 PM

Dirk not playing is an excuse? :lmao

Frenzy
12-29-2010, 06:33 PM
This here is the real game. The Laker ass whooping was just a tune up in preparation for this very important matchup.

I hope Dirk plays. This is a good measuring stick to see how good the Spurs really are. Can't put much stock in beating the Lakers. Simply a mid-tier team the Spurs were supposed to beat.

Pretty much this.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-29-2010, 06:39 PM
From Dallas Basketball article today:

Dirk Nowitzki isn’t saying much. And he wants to stay optimistic. But he does have a four-sentence answer that would seem to put his chances of recovering from his knee sprain in time to participate in Thursday’s Spurs-at-Mavs showdown.

“Ohh … Thursday might be pushing it,’’ he told Mavs staffer Cash Sirios on Mavs Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/dallasmavs) late Tuesday night. “I don’t know about Thursday. We’ll see. I’ve been a quick healer all my life … but we’ll see.’’

Nowitzki’s knee injury has been diagnosed as a sprain and he is being listed as "day-to-day'' from there.
The MVP candidate departed Monday’s game in OKC in the first half and the 24-5

ElNono
12-29-2010, 06:42 PM
It really makes no sense for the Mavs to rush him back, imo. Mavs already up 1-0 in the season series and there's still a couple of more games after this one.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-29-2010, 06:58 PM
*Update from Dirk Twitter*

RT @ishaw49 (http://twitter.com/ishaw49): @swish41 (http://twitter.com/swish41) Dirk, you playing tomorrow? (Don't know yet) 6 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/swish41/status/20251721494167552) via ÜberTwitter (http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/download.php)

It was tough sittin over there at the end of the game and not bein able to help. Tough loss. Knee is feelin better. Take that wit uuuuu 7 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/swish41/status/20251557538828289) via ÜberTwitter (http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/download.php)

Mugen
12-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Dirk will play.

Hes a tough dude, even though he hurt his knee on a jumpshot with nobody within 5 feet of him.

MavFan6488
12-29-2010, 07:20 PM
dirk will make a heroic, derek fisher-like entrance, when the spurs are up 15 late in the 3rd quarter and think they got this one..

dirk will go 12-14 the rest of the way, hobbling on one leg...tim duncan will get ejected for laughing in disbelief.

NASpurs
12-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Dirk cracks me up. "take that wit uuuuu" :lmao

He's one bad mofo and apparently funny. Dislike the turtle and the owner though.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-29-2010, 07:27 PM
lol at Guitar Nazi

NASpurs
12-29-2010, 07:34 PM
lol at Guitar Nazi

ohhhhhhhhh take that wit uuuuu GuitarDude!

mavs>spurs
12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
dirk will surely miss the game imo, not only for own health but it would give them a perfect excuse to lose the game. even the lakers got badly deluged by the spurs the other night, spurs in current form are just unbeatable tbqh.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-29-2010, 08:11 PM
dirk will surely miss the game imo, not only for own health but it would give them a perfect excuse to lose the game. even the lakers got badly deluged by the spurs the other night, spurs in current form are just unbeatable tbqh.

:lol

Yorae
12-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Specially after seeing kg go down, would mavs rather risk it?

DMC
12-29-2010, 10:18 PM
If Dirk misses the game, it has nothing to do with excuses. RC isn't about excuses. Mark Cuban, he's about excuses.

Agloco
12-30-2010, 01:25 AM
lol at Guitar Nazi

Hope the AC works so people don't walk out of AAC all Knee-Growed up.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Dirk missing the game is NO excuse. If it is, then that means the Mavericks lack depth. I mean, the Raptors aren't completely terrible, but without three of their good players, they are. So what does that make the Mavericks without Dirk? Mavericks are missing one player, Raptors three, and the Raptors didn't get blown out?

The Spurs have been working in the shadows for a while, to secure an elite team for a post-Duncan era. Maybe it's time the Mavericks do the same with Dirk. Terry, Kidd won't be there much longer either, much like Manu.

tdunk21
12-30-2010, 08:32 AM
lol take that wit uuu

Shank
12-30-2010, 08:58 AM
is there a chance Dirk will play?

Maybe a black guy knows.

benefactor
12-30-2010, 10:26 AM
The latest...Chandler and guitardude27's mom have exchange text messages today and have agreed to meet up. Sources close to Chandler say he has been unsatisfied with the performance level of Ghazi's wife over the past month or so and has been looking elsewhere. Sources close to her say that she reached out to Chandler and told him that he could bring other players along with him and he could hand her off after he gets finished...and that he could stay and watch. I have contacted people close to Gary Neal but everyone is pretty tight lipped and information surrounding his potential involvement is limited.

ohmwrecker
12-30-2010, 10:50 AM
my mom doesn't go black, lol.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/042/151/original/jnjyxa31o8_thats_racist_animated1.gif?1267719873

Agloco
12-30-2010, 11:05 AM
The latest...Chandler and guitardude27's mom have exchange text messages today and have agreed to meet up. Sources close to Chandler say he has been unsatisfied with the performance level of Ghazi's wife over the past month or so and has been looking elsewhere. Sources close to her say that she reached out to Chandler and told him that he could bring other players along with him and he could hand her off after he gets finished...and that he could stay and watch. I have contacted people close to Gary Neal but everyone is pretty tight lipped and information surrounding his potential involvement is limited.

:lol

Agloco
12-30-2010, 11:07 AM

Perhaps all she needs is some encouragement. Maybe a trip to Aspen with Kobe?

jeebus
12-30-2010, 11:13 AM
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9302/frymarsuni.gif

BUMP
12-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Dirk missing the game is NO excuse. If it is, then that means the Mavericks lack depth. I mean, the Raptors aren't completely terrible, but without three of their good players, they are. So what does that make the Mavericks without Dirk? Mavericks are missing one player, Raptors three, and the Raptors didn't get blown out?

The Spurs have been working in the shadows for a while, to secure an elite team for a post-Duncan era. Maybe it's time the Mavericks do the same with Dirk. Terry, Kidd won't be there much longer either, much like Manu.

:tu cool story brah

Texas_Ranger
12-30-2010, 11:33 AM
Spurs always have problems against teams that miss their best player. I expect a close game.

BUMP
12-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Holy shit I just read what you said and realized how retarded it was:lol

The Spurs have been working in the shadows for a while, to secure an elite team for a post-Duncan era.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fucking moron, the Spurs are gonna be shit when Duncan retires.

Maybe it's time the Mavericks do the same with Dirk. Terry, Kidd won't be there much longer either, much like Manu.

Oh really??? :wowThat's what I've been saying the whole fucking time but you :cry SpurFans get all asshurt :cry because I want to hold on to Roddy Beaubois and not make some 1 year knee jerk trade for some injury prone player who is a 3rd best option .

:cry:cry:cry but now the Mavs need to hold on to their young players :cry:cry:cry

pookenstein
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM

With the exception of
guitardude27's mom tbh

jeebus
12-30-2010, 11:52 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169341

dbestpro
12-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Spurs are the Mavs bitch. Like Manu would've made a difference:lmao

Been to a playoff game lately?

Greg Oden
12-30-2010, 12:43 PM
lmao black gray named spurfans

Greg Oden
12-30-2010, 12:43 PM
If Dirk misses the game, it has nothing to do with excuses. RC isn't about excuses. Mark Cuban, he's about excuses.

spurs=class

j.dizzle
12-30-2010, 12:55 PM
Neal looks like a young MJ so Spurs will easily win by double digits with Gary dropping 30 IMO. Without Dirk, Terry will have to drop around 7 three pointers to keep it competitive. Duncan will have his usual 7 pt & 4 rebound game & stay classy.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Mavs have swagger against the Spurs in every situation even if they are down by 40 points in the 4th quarter. Even without the German China Doll it will be a very close game. I just hope George Hill tries to start shit with Jason Terry. Lil Jet would piss his paints.

Shank
12-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Even without the German China Doll

That's easily one of the most ignorant things ever written here.

sribb43
12-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Dirk is out...congrats on the W spurs. Mavs will struggle to score 80 tonight

LaMarcus Bryant
12-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Mavs might struggle to score 80 but all that means is Spurs will struggle to score 75. tonight will be a defensive game, keeping it within reach for either team. no dirk = great mavs defense at every position

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-30-2010, 01:37 PM
From Dallas Basketball:

Dirk Nowitzki did not fully participate in this morning's Mavs Shootaround and coach Rick Carlisle has ruled him out for tonight's Spurs-at-Dallas game. But DallasBasketball.com has more to the story ...

Nowitzki exited the AAC floor right as media members were allowed in -- a convenient way for The UberMan to say "hi'' to reporters while passing through the crowded tunnel without actually having to exchange information with them.
That left Carlisle to address the media at large, and he did so, issuing an official ruling of "out'' for tonight's 8:30 tip between the top two teams in the West.

But Mavs GM Donnie Nelson, speaking exclusively to DB.com, said that Nowitzki "did some things on the sideline ... if he was really ready to go, he would've participated in the end of shootaround (instead of leaving early). Still, you know Dirk. I'd say it's a longshot. But I bet by tonight he's going to try to go.''
Nowitzki did appear to be walking without great discomfort. And for what it's worth, the Spurs said they are preparing as if Dirk will play.
Nowitzki's most revealing comments came late Tuesday night.

“Ohh … Thursday might be pushing it,’’ he told Mavs staffer Cash Sirios on Mavs Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/dallasmavs) late Tuesday night. “I don’t know about Thursday. We’ll see. I’ve been a quick healer all my life … but we’ll see.’’

sribb43
12-30-2010, 01:49 PM
^Donnie is as clueless as his father. Dirk aint suiting up. RC could have said its a game time decision but he clearly said he is out

Greg Oden
12-30-2010, 01:51 PM
Mavs might struggle to score 80 but all that means is Spurs will struggle to score 75. tonight will be a defensive game, keeping it within reach for either team. no dirk = great mavs defense at every position

lol Can't_Resist_Drugs trying to troll under his seldom used troll name to avoided getting shat on.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Holy shit I just read what you said and realized how retarded it was:lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fucking moron, the Spurs are gonna be shit when Duncan retires.

Oh really??? :wowThat's what I've been saying the whole fucking time but you :cry SpurFans get all asshurt :cry because I want to hold on to Roddy Beaubois and not make some 1 year knee jerk trade for some injury prone player who is a 3rd best option .

:cry:cry:cry but now the Mavs need to hold on to their young players :cry:cry:cry

What the fuck are you babbling on about? Nobody gives a rat's ass if you want to hold on to Roddy, it's of no concern to "SpurFans". & the Spurs are still going to be a top tier team when Duncan gracefully retires. Parker was the only one out of the big three that contributed against the Lakers, along with our gleaming bench, that STILL lacks our draft pick JA.

So quit talking shit and discuss basketball like you own a pair.

BUMP
12-30-2010, 05:42 PM
So quit talking shit and discuss basketball like you own a pair.

:rollin

How fucking ironic, coming from the same guy that said this

You gotta be kidding me. The officials always "officiate" against us. Go ahead and say I'm making excuses, but from an unbiased birds-eye view of NBA games, the Spurs are not just trying to beat the opposing team, but the officials as well. I'm not sure if the refs just go dumb every spurs game, or if they just don't care. But an unbiased person can easily admit, that during Spur's games, the officiating is atrocious.

:crywaaaaaahhhhhh:cry refs hate the Spurs! :cry NBA's rigged! :cry

How am I supposed to takl basketball with someone who legitimately thinks the refs are out to get his team every game?

ElNono
12-30-2010, 06:37 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/3332737491_2d8621e576.jpg?v=0

jag
12-30-2010, 07:14 PM

Look at GNSF

DAF86
12-30-2010, 07:31 PM
What's going on here?

mavs>spurs
12-30-2010, 08:30 PM
lmao black gray named spurfans

:(

jjktkk
12-30-2010, 08:56 PM
look at gnsf

gsnf?

BlackSwordsMan
12-30-2010, 09:20 PM
gsnf?

asdfgh

BlackSwordsMan
12-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Why even watch this game without dirk.booo

Amarelooms
12-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Game over...nice win Spurs

:elephant

Budkin
12-31-2010, 12:13 AM
Knew that shit would be close... ya'll got a good team, even without Dirk.

mavs>spurs
12-31-2010, 05:29 AM
kidd achieved another triple double last night which delighted me a bit, despite the loss.

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Hate to pull a zik (sans alcohol), but Jason Terry is an abortion of a basketball player, especially without Dirk to get all his shots from. Didn't want to let this thread die without at least stating that.