PDA

View Full Version : Owen Wilson killed learning how to snowboard...

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2010, 03:04 PM
hit a tree.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c9a_1293635666

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 03:06 PM
No. fucking. way.

Edit: It's a hoax.

NASpurs
12-29-2010, 03:07 PM
People are saying this report is fake.

DisAsTerBot
12-29-2010, 03:08 PM
http://www.gossipcop.com/owen-wilson-dead-death-hoax-died-dies-snowboarding/
hoax

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Actor Owen Wilson is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - December 29, 2010.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Owen Wilson lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Owen Wilson was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

NASpurs
http://www.gossipcop.com/owen-wilson-dead-death-hoax-died-dies-snowboarding/

Owen Wilson (http://gossipcop.com/tag/Owen-Wilson) is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Owen Wilson is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 29, 2010.”
Wilson is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Wilson lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Wilson was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”

NASpurs
oops double post

monosylab1k
12-29-2010, 03:12 PM
:lol I love when CosmicCowboy insists he's right, even when indisputable evidence to the contrary is put right in front of him. Kinda like the whole kids clothing in Inception argument.

CosmicCowboy
glad it's fake.

baseline bum
Charlie Sheen and Adam Sandler apparently also died in the same accident according to the source.

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2010, 03:13 PM
:lol I love when CosmicCowboy insists he's right, even when indisputable evidence to the contrary is put right in front of him. Kinda like the whole kids clothing in Inception argument.

Go fuck yourself. I didn't insist it was real.

Shithead

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Charlie Sheen and Adam Sandler apparently also died in the same accident according to the source.

Big ass tree!

monosylab1k
12-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Go fuck yourself. I didn't insist it was real.

Shithead

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/upload/2010/12/six_things_we_learned_from_the/kids-inception.jpg

they're wearing the EXACT same clothes! :lmao

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Is Crystal Harris still really getting married to Hugh Hefner?

mrsmaalox
12-29-2010, 03:27 PM
I actually like the Wilson brothers---I was :cry when I saw the thread title...

But now I'm :elephant

ashbeeigh
12-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Ha. That would be all over the news/twitter if it were true. Dumb.

Liar
12-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I like CC's style.

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 03:43 PM
too bad... it's a hoax... son of a bitch! would've been nice to rid the world of another no talent hack.

Phillip
12-29-2010, 03:47 PM
lol cosmiccowboy

gaKNOW!blee
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM

?

EmoHipstercan
12-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Dignan!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo

MavDynasty
12-29-2010, 03:53 PM
lol koriwhat thinking that being a male secretary requires more talent than acting in hollywood

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 03:54 PM
too bad... it's a hoax... son of a bitch! would've been nice to rid the world of another no talent hack.

It IS rather ironic that kw would belittle a multimillionaire, Hollywood actor while bumping his "tattoo'n" thread at the same time with a proclamation of "quitting his male secretary job."

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 03:55 PM
lol koriwhat thinking that being a male secretary requires more talent than acting in hollywood

where's the drum roll at? oh yeah, shit's gotta be funny for that to happen.

whatup mencia!

ps: owen wilson can act? wow, that's news to me!

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 03:56 PM
It IS rather ironic that kw would belittle a multimillionaire, Hollywood actor while bumping his "tattoo'n" thread at the same time with a proclamation of "quitting his male secretary job."

yeah because i definitely wanted both to relate... wtf?! yall are pathetic, especially you little batty boi.

EmoHipstercan
12-29-2010, 03:57 PM
where's the drum roll at? oh yeah, shit's gotta be funny for that to happen.

whatup mencia!

ps: owen wilson can act? wow, that's news to me!

Haven't seen any wes anderson films i presume? :wakeup

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 03:58 PM
yeah because i definitely wanted both to relate... wtf?! yall are pathetic, especially you little batty boi.

I doubt you did it on PURPOSE; thus, the "irony."

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Haven't seen any wes anderson films i presume? :wakeup

i have and haven't really been impressed by any of them.

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 04:01 PM
I doubt you did it on PURPOSE; thus, the "irony."

the irony is you trying to diss me here, or anywhere for that matter, while rollin' around town in your gay hardy shirts. you're not hard, reality check!

mrsmaalox
12-29-2010, 04:06 PM
i have and haven't really been impressed by any of them.

koriwhat, I suggest you see "The Minus Man" if you are unsure about Owen Wilson; totally creeped me out. One of the scariest characters I can think of.

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 04:14 PM
koriwhat, I suggest you see "The Minus Man" if you are unsure about Owen Wilson; totally creeped me out. One of the scariest characters I can think of.

i'll check it out. thanks for the suggestion, i am always looking to see movies i've haven't heard of and that others actually like.

if you hadn't seen "exit through the gift shop" mockumentary on street art, i suggest you watch it because it's hilarious!

JoeChalupa
12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Sonny Bono had talent!!

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 04:52 PM
the irony is you trying to diss me here, or anywhere for that matter, while rollin' around town in your gay hardy shirts. you're not hard, reality check!

I don't own any Ed Hardy clothing.

Though, admittedly, nothing in my closet has the understated charm that your wife-beater and capri-pants combo manages to pull off...

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 06:16 PM
I don't own any Ed Hardy clothing.

Though, admittedly, nothing in my closet has the understated charm that your wife-beater and capri-pants combo manages to pull off...

i do love me some wife-beater undershirts but tell me this, when exactly and in what photo have you seen me sportin' one?

i've seen you all dolled up in your gayest of glitter shirts, you can't say the same about me. got any rhinestones on those shirts of yours? :lmao

still... stop trying, you're just another little batty boi prancing around on ST.

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-29-2010, 06:27 PM
kw layin it down hard, yet again.
whats funnier than that is the fact that ya'll (the ones gettin owned) turned him into this :lmao

Buddy Holly
12-29-2010, 07:10 PM
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/upload/2010/12/six_things_we_learned_from_the/kids-inception.jpg

they're wearing the EXACT same clothes! :lmao

WTF? They're not wearing the exact same clothes. Similar but not exact.

Look at the sleeves of the girls dress, in the "later at home" picture they are white.

In the "beach" picture her shoes are brown, they are not brown in the "later at home" picture.

As for the boy, the shirt pattern is very similar but they are different and not identical. The shirt in the beach picture has a blue-ish vertical strip in its pattern while the at home picture shows a shirt with just a red and white pattern and no blue.

mavs>spurs
12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
it may sound a bit bizarre but that really happened. its unrealistic like choking to death with a spoon in throat

David Bowie
12-29-2010, 07:37 PM
Hasn't Owen Wilson "died" about five times already?

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 07:39 PM
kw layin it down hard, yet again.
whats funnier than that is the fact that ya'll (the ones gettin owned) turned him into this :lmao

:lol

The poster with the quietest 2,500+ posts in the history of ST's gotchur back, kw. Prahps.

Fpoonsie
12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
i've seen you all dolled up in your gayest of glitter shirts, you can't say the same about me. got any rhinestones on those shirts of yours? :lmao

Nor me.

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-29-2010, 08:49 PM
:lol

The poster with the quietest 2,500+ posts in the history of ST's gotchur back, kw. Prahps.

true,true. and my first 1500 were mostly drunk posts including a few meltdowns induced by sequ and whottt that may or may not have led to irrational pm's to kori :lol but kw only works alone so i dont gotchis back. and the whole point here is that he deserves a spur for taking everybodys best shot and becoming a better poster for it :lmao if becoming a better poster = putting the smack down on haters of calf-tats :lmao :lmao

jack sommerset
12-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Koriwhat = Joe Dirt

G-Nob
12-30-2010, 08:28 AM
WTF? They're not wearing the exact same clothes. Similar but not exact.

Look at the sleeves of the girls dress, in the "later at home" picture they are white.

In the "beach" picture her shoes are brown, they are not brown in the "later at home" picture.

As for the boy, the shirt pattern is very similar but they are different and not identical. The shirt in the beach picture has a blue-ish vertical strip in its pattern while the at home picture shows a shirt with just a red and white pattern and no blue.

Thank goodness someone figured it out. That crap has been on my mind since July.

gaKNOW!blee
12-30-2010, 11:59 AM
good eye...i looked at the pics and thought they were the same.

Nathan Explosion
12-30-2010, 12:04 PM
good eye...i looked at the pics and thought they were the same.

I didn't look too hard at first, but I knew something was off when I saw the pics side by side. The hard part should be figuring out what's different, not that the two pics are different.

MiamiHeat
12-30-2010, 12:13 PM
I can't believe Kori Ellis stood up for koriwhat.

Calling koriwhat pathetic is an understatement.

koriwhat
12-30-2010, 12:19 PM
I can't believe Kori Ellis stood up for koriwhat.

Calling koriwhat pathetic is an understatement.

ah poor baby :cry