PDA

View Full Version : people! wtf?

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 04:16 PM
why is it there's so many shitty drivers out there? why is it dumbfucks at bill miller's can't get an order right even though the shit is on a fuckin' computer screen? why or why?!

fuck, i hate people! ok, i don't hate all of you, just most of you.

Liar
12-29-2010, 04:17 PM
We all love you!!

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 04:17 PM
We all love you!!

ah... how nice. :flag:

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 04:20 PM
damnit! i have this shitty looking ham po'boy in front of me right now and i don't want to eat it at all... shit looks disgusting! i ask for the ham to be sliced very thin and what do i get? i get a smashed down looking sanwhich with ham thicker than my ipad. wtf!?

god this ham looks disgusting too... son of a bitch!

i should stop eating at that disgusting fuckin' poor excuse of a bbq place.

Frenzy
12-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Bill knows...you'll come back...he knows.

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Bill knows...you'll come back...he knows.

haha! well for a minute at least considering i have a couple gift cards. god i should've traded these bitches on xmas.

monosylab1k
12-29-2010, 04:29 PM
damnit! i have this shitty looking ham po'boy in front of me right now and i don't want to eat it at all... shit looks disgusting! i ask for the ham to be sliced very thin and what do i get? i get a smashed down looking sanwhich with ham thicker than my ipad. wtf!?

Po'Boy
12-29-2010, 04:40 PM
You've got issues dude.

RoddyBukkake
12-29-2010, 04:43 PM
because there are so many fat beaners down there they ruin everything

mouse
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
I thought people with calve tats eat slim jims and pork skins?

ohmwrecker
12-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Idiot.

mouse
12-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Idiot.

Says the guy who post shit like this,

Posted By ohmwrecker
Oh, Great Merlin give my knees the power of dragon's fire!

and that is on page one who knows what other salad tossing posts you make shall I dig further?

TE
12-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Are you venting Koriwhat?
:wakeup

mouse
12-29-2010, 05:28 PM
page two of some of ohmwrecker's wisdom.

Long dicks are no good without the thickness, scooter.

just likes saying "ooey pooey". It's silly.

Tears. Nature's lubricant.

This kid is leaving his protein stained gym socks all over this forum.

From your postings I can see your an expert on who is or isn't an idiot.

I am just on page 3 shall i dig further?

4>0rings
12-29-2010, 05:30 PM
What fag eats a ham po' boy.

JoeChalupa
12-29-2010, 05:31 PM
So, did you eat the damn sammich or not? Thin sliced? Bill Miller's is not a deli.

JoeChalupa
12-29-2010, 05:32 PM
What fag eats a ham po' boy.

Huh? I made me some nice left over ham sammiches after Thanksgiving and I'm not gay.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-29-2010, 05:34 PM
why is it there's so many shitty drivers out there?
Ugh. Everytime I go home, I'm quickly reminded how sh!tty SA drivers are. Geez, you people need to know what the long, thin pedal does. :bang
Oh, and your frickin' blinker. Hopefully, y'all can process all that while yappin' on the phone. :bang

ohmwrecker
12-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Says the guy who post shit like this,
and that is on page one who knows what other salad tossing posts you make shall I dig further?

page two of some of ohmwrecker's wisdom.
From your postings I can see your an expert on who is or isn't an idiot.
I am just on page 3 shall i dig further?

You do know that I was referring to koriwhat, right?

No? Are you applying for the job as well?

BTW, that shit you posted is fucking comedy gold.

mouse
12-29-2010, 05:47 PM
Huh? I made me some nice left over ham sammiches after Thanksgiving and I'm not gay.

Eating one at home and actually ordering one in person is entirely two different actions. Its like a pina colada. at home ok,, in public gay. (unless your ohmwrecker}

mouse
12-29-2010, 05:50 PM
You do know that I was referring to koriwhat, right?

Koriwhat is my www brother, you you toss his salad I want mine tossed also.

Are you applying for the job as well?

Is there an anal exam?

BTW, that shit you posted is fucking comedy gold.

That's why I quoted it, I was giving you props.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-29-2010, 05:55 PM
So, did you eat the damn sammich or not? Thin sliced? Bill Miller's is not a deli.

Agreed.

Your $4.99 combo meal from a team of people making double that per hour does not mean you're going to get very specific requests.

And did you even say, "please"?

koriwhat
12-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Idiot.

whatup queer?!

Are you venting Koriwhat?

somewhat...

i ate half of it and probably will let it rot away in the fridge for a week before throwing it out. shit was disgusting!

Agreed.

Your $4.99 combo meal from a team of people making double that per hour does not mean you're going to get very specific requests.

And did you even say, "please"?

it wasn't so specific... just slice the shit thin. i mean, damn, it showed "thin sliced" on the screen in the drivethrough so wtf?

and yes, i am always polite even if i don't come across as so on ST. shit, i think i'm nice enough here too.

Ignignokt
12-29-2010, 06:20 PM

did you put plain mustard on them and tuned in to 60 minutes?

mouse
12-29-2010, 06:23 PM
I have to agree with KW why have a picture of something your not going to get when you order it?

Like this shit here....

you order this off the menu ...
http://www.foodpoisonjournal.com/uploads/image/subway%20sandwich.jpg

and you really get this...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/3148538399_b7f74c006f.jpg

you order this.....

http://kittybradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/freetacos.jpg

and you get this...

http://javworld.com/Images/blog/JITBtaco.jpg

Fuck you Bill and all your rich Miller offspring! :bang

Hooks
12-29-2010, 06:25 PM
They hire nothing but kids at Billy Mills, tis' why their food is so shitty sometimes.

Whataburger is the truth though, a whatachicken with Bacon <3 or a 5-3-1 burger :D

mouse
12-29-2010, 06:33 PM
They hire nothing but kids at Billy Mills, tis' why their food is so shitty sometimes.

That is so true, I hate young fast food employees.

You never had a good milkshake unless it was made by a senor citizen.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/D667909E-6600-45AD-8E3E-30614FD96BC0/NT3717966.jpg

ohmwrecker
12-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Its like a pina colada. at home ok,, in public gay. (unless your ohmwrecker}

So, I can drink a pina colada in public and not be gay? That would be awesome . . . if I drank pina coladas.

whatup queer?!

see above.

MannyIsGod
12-29-2010, 06:36 PM
You ate half of a disgusting sandwich and you're actually keeping the other half? What the fuck?

Po'Boy
12-29-2010, 06:45 PM

Whataburger is the truth though, a whatachicken with Bacon <3 or a 5-3-1 burger :D

Yeah, like whataburger hires real chefs. :lol

Hooks
12-29-2010, 06:58 PM
Yeah, like whataburger hires real chefs. :lol

They haven't once fucked up on an order of mine, greatest fucking burger chain ever :cry.

mouse
12-29-2010, 07:02 PM
So, I can drink a pina colada in public and not be gay? That would be awesome . . . if I drank pina coladas.

There are still People who think drinking Tequila is not gay.

They have never had a body shot from the taint.

Nathan Explosion
12-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Ugh. Everytime I go home, I'm quickly reminded how sh!tty SA drivers are. Geez, you people need to know what the long, thin pedal does. :bang
Oh, and your frickin' blinker. Hopefully, y'all can process all that while yappin' on the phone. :bang

They do know what it means. They just need it to rain for them to remember that the long, thin one makes the car go fast when the pedal is on the floor.

The drivers here have it all backwards for one. And two, the ones that do slow down, slow down a whole lot. You don't need to go 45 on the highway. Just add some extra space between you and the car ahead of you. If that means driving 60 instead of 65, fine I can deal with that. I'd prefer the 65, but I can live with 60.

BUT DON'T DRIVE 45 MPH ON THE FUCKING HIGHWAY!!!

Nathan Explosion
12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Hey, how about giving those gift cards over here?

mavs>spurs
12-29-2010, 08:46 PM

its fun to chew it in one mouthful imo. ham is no good food after all, calf meet would be a lot finer imo especially eaten with pickles

JoeChalupa
12-29-2010, 10:45 PM
In my experience I've noticed there are shitty drivers everywhere.

JoeChalupa
12-29-2010, 10:47 PM
They haven't once fucked up on an order of mine, greatest fucking burger chain ever :cry.

I can't say that. They've screwed up my order more than once and that is not just the way I like it.

mouse
12-29-2010, 11:15 PM

On the Hersey highway? :lmao

JoeChalupa
12-30-2010, 07:48 AM
On the Hersey highway? :lmao

Hershey damnit!!

koriwhat
12-30-2010, 10:48 AM

i don't eat whataburger anymore... haven't ate there in like 2 yrs. i used to love their chicken fingers but i sure don't miss the grease.

That is so true, I hate young fast food employees.

You never had a good milkshake unless it was made by a senor citizen.

for real!

see above.

you're still gay man... there ain't no denying, you're not a straight rider!

You ate half of a disgusting sandwich and you're actually keeping the other half? What the fuck?

i was saving it for your fat ass.

no doubt.

Doesn't it suck when you go to McDonald's and order a hamburger and you get a bread, cheese, lettuce and mayonnaise sandwich instead?

mcdonald's... who the fuck eats there? i didn't even eat that shit as a kid, but i did force my mother to take me there daily for the happymeal toys.

ohmwrecker
12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
you're still gay man... there ain't no denying, you're not a straight rider!

How do you know? Do you have gaydar? I thought only gay dudes had . . .

Ooooohhh . . .

Ignignokt
12-30-2010, 04:09 PM
:corn:

PM5K
12-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Fuck that 3-6-9 or whatever the fuck it's called, if it ain't got A1 on it I don't fucking want it.

koriwhat
12-30-2010, 04:49 PM
How do you know? Do you have gaydar? I thought only gay dudes had . . .

Ooooohhh . . .

i know because you've posted some gay shit here on ST. must mouse pull those quotes up again?

ohmwrecker
12-30-2010, 06:18 PM
i know because you've posted some gay shit here on ST. must mouse pull those quotes up again?

That is hilarious coming from you. Quote me all you like. I don't give a shit. There is no way I could ever come off as gay or retarded as you. I didn't even know it was possible to be simultaneously gay and retarded until I read your comments.

lol no self awareness

koriwhat
12-30-2010, 07:23 PM
That is hilarious coming from you. Quote me all you like. I don't give a shit. There is no way I could ever come off as gay or retarded as you. I didn't even know it was possible to be simultaneously gay and retarded until I read your comments.

lol no self awareness

too funny, wannabe badass. :lol