PDA

View Full Version : wow...what a turnaround.

GinobiliForTres
12-30-2010, 03:36 AM
i was just watching a video from last year. it was lakers @ spurs. the lakers had just scored then i saw something that blew my mind, something i completely forgot about:

the spurs boringly walked the ball up the court. every single one of them. there was no jogging, and the offense was boring as hell.

i just can't believe the turnaround from last year to now. i knew we ran but until i saw a video, i didn't know how much better it was. whether or not we will keep doing so, is something to look for. i think (and hope) that the spurs continue to run.

edit: also, i can't post in any topics at all. i can post topics (i'm on my phone. no computer for the past month). every time i try to reply to something, it says something about a missing security token?

Crickets
12-30-2010, 03:47 AM
numbnuts

jjktkk
12-30-2010, 03:51 AM
numbnuts

Very insightful reply. Showing off the IQ again Jimmy?

gospursgojas
12-30-2010, 08:17 AM
i was just watching a video from last year. it was lakers @ spurs. the lakers had just scored then i saw something that blew my mind, something i completely forgot about:

the spurs boringly walked the ball up the court. every single one of them. there was no jogging, and the offense was boring as hell.

i just can't believe the turnaround from last year to now. i knew we ran but until i saw a video, i didn't know how much better it was. whether or not we will keep doing so, is something to look for. i think (and hope) that the spurs continue to run.

edit: also, i can't post in any topics at all. i can post topics (i'm on my phone. no computer for the past month). every time i try to reply to something, it says something about a missing security token?

"Quote" someones post and then erase whats in the text box and reply that way. My phone does the same thing and thats how I get around it.

As for your post, was that the game when the ATT center was pretty much the Staples Center and Kobe was high 5ing fans???

GinobiliForTres
12-30-2010, 01:29 PM
"Quote" someones post and then erase whats in the text box and reply that way. My phone does the same thing and thats how I get around it.

As for your post, was that the game when the ATT center was pretty much the Staples Center and Kobe was high 5ing fans???

yeah i think so but i'm not sure cause the quality of the video was bad. but i think it's the one where he left in the 3rd. can't be for sure cause i actually forgot we lost to them in the first place last year lol. all i remembered waas the wins. the video itself was TP getting a wide open layup, the george hill on the fastbreak, then lakers timeout. that's all i remember.

TampaDude
12-30-2010, 02:27 PM
numbnuts

Yeah, my nuts are numb after pumping all that semen into your mom's tight little asshole last night. :hat

DMC
12-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah, my nuts are numb after pumping all that semen into your mom's tight little asshole last night. :hat

That's not his mom..

Her ass isn't that tight.

His dad on the other hand....