DesignatedT
12-30-2010, 01:13 PM
pussy

TimDunkem
12-30-2010, 01:14 PM
pussy

Cry Havoc
12-30-2010, 01:17 PM
We better destroy the Mavs tonight. No mercy. I want to see a killer instinct. The Mavs are a wounded gazelle right now, and we need to snap their legs off in the first quarter.

DesignatedT
12-30-2010, 01:21 PM
We better destroy the Mavs tonight. No mercy. I want to see a killer instinct. The Mavs are a wounded gazelle right now, and we need to snap their legs off in the first quarter.

As much as I would like this, I don't really see it happening. That place is going to be full of energy and these guys should get up for this game without Dirk.

It's up to Butler imo. If we can manage to shut him down then I think its a fairly easy win but we allow him to get going early and drop 30 then it could be a close game.

SenorSpur
12-30-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm going to the game, so I'll believe it when I see him in street clothes.

tdunk21
12-30-2010, 01:22 PM
terry thinks he is the leader now......cant stand terry and his charades....

SenorSpur
12-30-2010, 01:23 PM
As much as I would like this, I don't really see it happening. That place is going to be full of energy and these guys should get up for this game without Dirk.

It's up to Butler imo. If we can manage to shut him down then I think its a fairly easy win but we allow him to get going early and drop 30 then it could be a close game.

I don't see that happening either. Often times, wounded, undermanned teams typically put up their best effort. There will be no "lack of focus" on the part of the Mavs tonight. They'll be dialed in, no doubt. I just hope the Spurs come out with a sense of urgency from the start.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-30-2010, 01:25 PM
CIA Carlisle. Mavs will play defense, we will use McDyess and play right into their hands, close game, Mavs have a great chance to win.

GrandeDavid
12-30-2010, 01:26 PM
I hope the Spurs capitalize. All about the W, not statement games or who is or isn't playing. Whatever happens to increase the Spurs' probability of a W in any game, I'm happy. In this case, while I don't wish injury on any player, I hope that Dirk does sit.

wontstartdumbthreads
12-30-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm going to the game, so I'll believe it when I see him in street clothes.

I agree. Would not be surprised to see Dirk play. Also wouldn't be suprised to see Pop sandbag. Or Sequ teabag.

Shank
12-30-2010, 01:29 PM
He's going to give it a try.

sribb43
12-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Mavs can't score without Dirk, he is the offense. The +/- with Dirk off the floor is abysmal

Horse
12-30-2010, 01:34 PM
I don't see that happening either. Often times, wounded, undermanned teams typically put up their best effort. There will be no "lack of focus" on the part of the Mavs tonight. They'll be dialed in, no doubt. I just hope the Spurs come out with a sense of urgency from the start.
Man I hate this, it's such a setup for a letdown. It's a no win situation cause if you don't win your fucked, if you do then we just beat them without dirk bigshit. The fag fans already have their excuse. I wish someone would punch terry in the face. I'd give my right nut to be able to fight him.

sribb43
12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
I remember a few years back spurs were missing Parker and Duncan and all spurs had was Manu and Mavs got curbstomped at AT&T center. However don't see that happening tonight, mavs are lacking severly offensively

TIMMYD!
12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Don't know if I should be happy or not.

clambake
12-30-2010, 01:40 PM

butler is quite capable of shutting himself down.

Spurs Brazil
12-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Nowitzki out vs. Spurs
Posted on December 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm by Jeff McDonald in Spurs

Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas’ All-Star power forward, will not play in tonight’s Western Conference showdown against the Spurs due to a sprained right knee, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said after shootaround this morning.

“He’s doing better, but he’s not going to play,” Carlisle said. “He’s still going to be day-to-day. He’s doing better, but not in a position to put him out there.”

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2010/12/30/nowitzki-out-vs-spurs/

sribb43
12-30-2010, 01:43 PM
butler is quite capable of shutting himself down.

Eager to see how many step back 22 ft jumpers he takes tonight. I say +12

boutons_deux
Puts a lot of pressure on the Spurs.

Getting beat by Mavs a 2nd time this season, AND without Dirk, would make the NBA-best record look fake. Sounds like Manu loves the challenge.

Win or lose, always better with Dirk.

#41 Shoot Em Up
GM Donnie Nelson told DB.com that Dirk will give it a try.

sribb43
12-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Spurs fan are overreacting...this will be the easiest win of the season

clambake
12-30-2010, 01:49 PM
pretty funny how dallas is more dangerous without dirk. lol

hater
12-30-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm not happy at all.

It's a lose lose situation. Mavs win (unlikely) and Spurs will feel like shit, Mavs lose and still it's not a real win vs. mavs w/out Dirk.

Mark in Austin
12-30-2010, 01:53 PM
It will be interesting to see the Hill-Terry matchup.

MaNu4Tres
12-30-2010, 01:56 PM
This sucks.

If Spurs win, it won't be respected.

If Spurs lose, the loss will be magnified because of Dirk being out.

Hate these games.

wontstartdumbthreads
12-30-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm not happy at all.

It's a lose lose situation. Mavs win (unlikely) and Spurs will feel like shit, Mavs lose and still it's not a real win vs. mavs w/out Dirk.

Ridiculous. A win is a win and at this point in Spurs/Mavs history, the players and coaches don't read anymore into it.

GrandeDavid
12-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I remember a few years back spurs were missing Parker and Duncan and all spurs had was Manu and Mavs got curbstomped at AT&T center. However don't see that happening tonight, mavs are lacking severly offensively

Well, there are so many intangibles that can influence the outcome from players' health, energy level and motivation. I'm sure the Mavs will be very motivated and they are in front of their home crowd. And if the Mavs focus on lockdown D it will probably be close and they'd have a good shot.

GrandeDavid
12-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Ridiculous. A win is a win and at this point in Spurs/Mavs history, the players and coaches don't read anymore into it.

Agreed. After seeing the Spurs land the 7th seed due to a couple of chokes, every win is important.

lefty
12-30-2010, 02:02 PM
DALLAS -- There hasn't been any definitive word from the Mavericks yet on Dirk Nowitzki (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=609)'s status for tonight's game.

However, the Spurs would be surprised if Nowitzki doesn't play in the meeting between the West powers and I-35 rivals.

"I’m quite confident Dirk will be out there tonight," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said.

Nowitzki suffered a mild sprain of his right knee during the second quarter of Monday's win over the Thunder. He didn't return to that game and said afterward that the knee had been bothering him for a couple of weeks.

The Mavs ruled Nowitzki out of Tuesday's game against the Raptors after he got an MRI that morning, although the results showed no serious damage. He's been listed as day-to-day since then.

The Mavs might make his status official when their shootaround ends in a few moments. Or they could extend the suspense by declaring him a gametime decision.

Not that the Spurs are eagerly anticipating the news.

"We’re planning as if he’s going to play," Tim Duncan said.

Dex
12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I really hope he doesn't try to play. If he does, he's sure to go like 15/15.

TheChillFactor
12-30-2010, 02:09 PM
who cares, even if he plays the mavs fans would cry about something if we won. Let's just win the game and keep adding to our record....

lefty
12-30-2010, 02:13 PM
If Pop was a real man, he would DNP Duncan

GinobiliForTres
12-30-2010, 02:13 PM
who cares, even if he plays the mavs fans would cry about something if we won. Let's just win the game and keep adding to our record....

agreed. i know several mavs fans that made excuses about losing to the Raptors without dirk. it's the raptors. you beat them, dirk or no dirk. pretty pathetic.

TampaDude
12-30-2010, 02:14 PM
The Spurs better drop the hammer early and build a huge lead. Terry can be a nightmare for us in the 4th quarter if the game is close.

Dirk or no Dirk, just win.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Darkwaters
12-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Definitely would have rather had Dirk in the game. Win or lose, the Spurs need these match ups to gauge themselves and their preparedness for the post-season.

None the less, this is a good opportunity to get another W and, more importantly, deal an L to a close competitor. Though I don't take much pride in the W.

roycrikside
12-30-2010, 02:17 PM
This sucks.

Hate these games.

The solution, then, is to make sure you don't lose. Who cares about respect? You don't earn respect by winning games in December. You earn it in the playoffs.

I don't care who respects us and frankly I hope everyone underestimates us going into the playoffs. Only loser teams like Dallas who've never won anything care about respect in December. The ONLY thing that matters right now is getting as many wins as possible, positioning ourselves for home court advantage throughout the playoffs and making that road as easy as possible.

If Dirk doesn't play, it's a lucky break for us and we better capitalize, and same thing if KG doesn't play next week when we're at Boston. We played a bunch of games the past three years without Manu, or Tony, or Tim and I don't remember any of the teams we lost to attaching an asterisk to those wins. They all count the same in the standings. Just win the damn game.

clambake
12-30-2010, 02:18 PM
lol us.

elec99
12-30-2010, 02:25 PM
I want to see Hill on Butler. He's been scoring 20 pts a game. Treat him like kobe, put a little bit of manu, hill, and jefferson on him.
So they lose their dirk jumpshot that no one can defend, and put marion instead. Dont think we have anyone as long and fast as him, just have to body up on him without fouling, make his gazelle-like jumpers/hookshots difficult.
Oh, and if haywood is in: Hack-a-Haywood. Dude is 28% from the free throw line. He makes shaq look like brent barry.

Cessation
12-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Dirk's injury is unfortunate, but I hope spurs show no mercy and take care of business. Even if the Big Germ plays he won't be 100%, so this is a win win situation.

siraulo23
12-30-2010, 02:33 PM
carlisle pulling a CIA Pop

Dr. Gonzo
12-30-2010, 02:36 PM
This sucks.

Hate these games.

Fuck respect. A W is a W.

ShoogarBear
12-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Dirk will be there. Dude has always been a fast healer.

Ghazi
12-30-2010, 02:38 PM
:(

alchemist
12-30-2010, 02:39 PM
lol @ respect, the Spurs are 27-4 and some idiot on ESPN ranked them 5th overall in the grand scheme of things........fuck respect (because they're not going to get it either way) get the W and come back home.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-30-2010, 02:41 PM
This sucks.

Hate these games.

In the first half of the season who cares? 40 games from now and few would remember beyond a digit in a column in the standings.

Its that digit in the standings that matters most right now. We just came off a big win. Keep us low and under the radar.

DMC
12-30-2010, 02:50 PM
I agree. Would not be surprised to see Dirk play. Also wouldn't be suprised to see Pop sandbag. Or Sequ teabag.
:lmao

DMC
12-30-2010, 02:51 PM
lol @ respect, the Spurs are 27-4 and some idiot on ESPN ranked them 5th overall in the grand scheme of things........fuck respect (because they're not going to get it either way) get the W and come back home.
The Spurs don't even get hype (not respect) when they win it all.

When it comes to respect (the real stuff, not front page hyperbole), the Spurs are at the top of the list.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/2007/0625_large.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/1999/0531_large.jpg

MavDynasty
12-30-2010, 02:53 PM
The Spurs don't even get hype (not respect) when they win it all.

When it comes to respect (the real stuff, not front page hyperbole), the Spurs are at the top of the list.

:cry :cry spurs=class :cry :cry

TwoHandJam
12-30-2010, 02:59 PM
The solution, then, is to make sure you don't lose. Who cares about respect? You don't earn respect by winning games in December. You earn it in the playoffs.

I don't care who respects us and frankly I hope everyone underestimates us going into the playoffs. Only loser teams like Dallas who've never won anything care about respect in December. The ONLY thing that matters right now is getting as many wins as possible, positioning ourselves for home court advantage throughout the playoffs and making that road as easy as possible.

If Dirk doesn't play, it's a lucky break for us and we better capitalize, and same thing if KG doesn't play next week when we're at Boston. We played a bunch of games the past three years without Manu, or Tony, or Tim and I don't remember any of the teams we lost to attaching an asterisk to those wins. They all count the same in the standings. Just win the damn game.

Great post. This is exactly how I feel about the situation.

Brazil
12-30-2010, 02:59 PM
If Dirk is out it's more pressure on spurs shoulders thats all. A win is very important to get a +1 in Win column and +1 in Mavs loss column.

DMC
12-30-2010, 03:02 PM
If Dirk is out it's less pressure on the Spurs. Sorry, but Dirk IS the Mavs... How can you have more pressure when their star is out? You have more expectations from the unshaven, unlearned crowd, but pressure? No.

Budkin
12-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Mavs still have a very good chance to beat us... shorthanded teams scare me.

mingus
12-30-2010, 03:21 PM
the Spurs are better than the Mavs with or w/o Dirk. if Dirk plays, i say the Spurs win, if not i say they come out with lack of focus and lose b/w 5 and 10 points.

Dirk shot 10/12 (or was it 12/14?) from the field last time they met, and both Parker and RJ were trash. TP just wasn't aggressive and RJ couldn't throw it in the ocean. all those things normalize and the Spurs should win. of the urgency isn't there though they'll lose.

smackdaddy11
12-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Game officially means diddly poo-poo now.

sribb43
12-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Mavs minus Dirk = Cavs minus Lebron....God awful

Spurs should get a nice boost in Hollinger's rankings after tonight

admiralfats
12-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Dirk is a better player than both jason terry and caron butler. If they're taking shots he'd normally be taking, we're coming out ahead on average. I hope Terry shoots a ton tonight. I hope butler shoots a ton tonight. Both guys shoot 45%, and that's mostly accrued stats with Dirk on the court. I'm guessing they'll get tougher looks without him and thus shoot a lower percentage.

We'll most likely win. What that proves? Probably nothing, but who cares? Win's now won't be remembered.

Jimcs50
12-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Spurs need to win by 4 points. I have $220 on them:toast

Mel_13
12-30-2010, 04:17 PM
When playoff seedings are determined, there will be no adjustments made for injuries.

I couldn't care less what the "experts" have to say about the value of any particular win.

Just win.

spurspokesman
12-30-2010, 04:18 PM
This sucks.

Hate these games.

THIS x1000

DMC
12-30-2010, 04:19 PM
the Spurs are better than the Mavs with or w/o Dirk. if Dirk plays, i say the Spurs win, if not i say they come out with lack of focus and lose b/w 5 and 10 points.

Dirk shot 10/12 (or was it 12/14?) from the field last time they met, and both Parker and RJ were trash. TP just wasn't aggressive and RJ couldn't throw it in the ocean. all those things normalize and the Spurs should win. of the urgency isn't there though they'll lose.

If the Spurs lack focus because Dirk is out, they aren't better than the Mavs.

DMC
12-30-2010, 04:21 PM

Who here actually checks Hollinger's rankings?

Those are a joke. They are only accurate after the season is over. By then I can tell you who the best team is, I don't need his formula.

The argument for his system is that it's indicated the Finals winner several times, but at what point in the season did it do this? At the end... that's the only results you can find on past seasons. Ergo the system is pointless.

xmas1997
12-30-2010, 04:29 PM
I'll take the W if we get it, but I'm disappointed that Dirk won't be playing because I wanted the Spurs to thrash them with Dirk. It would have meant more.

ShoogarBear
12-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Spurs need to win by 4 points. I have $220 on them:toast

Oh hell no.

dbestpro
12-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Dirk will come out in the 4th quarter to play when he could have played all along to try and get some media mojo going on. I mean all he does is shoot set shots anyway so he really doesn't need healthy knees anyway.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-30-2010, 05:22 PM
With or without Dirk, I have faith in my boys.
Really jacked for this game

Budkin
12-30-2010, 05:27 PM
With or without Dirk, I have faith in my boys.
Really jacked for this game

I would be too... you guys have a really good team this year.

DesignatedT
12-30-2010, 05:29 PM

We'll get a nice boost in the standings after tonight.

Darkwaters
12-30-2010, 05:29 PM
It's a free one game advantage on the Mavs. Take it and don't let go.

MateoNeygro
12-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I'd rather Dirk play so that we can see what needs to be done against the Mavs at full strength but if he doesn't oh well just WIN the game. It's still December and like people have said you dont earn respect til the playoffs. JUST WIN. GO SPURS GO!

MannyIsGod
12-30-2010, 05:52 PM
When playoff seedings are determined, there will be no adjustments made for injuries.

I couldn't care less what the "experts" have to say about the value of any particular win.

Just win.

:tu

cherylsteele
12-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Spurs fan are overreacting...this will be the easiest win of the season
Spurs always seem to struggle to opponents when their star player is out or injured, and play down to the competition.

DMC
12-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Every champion has, along the way, benefited from the injuries and other woes of it's opponents.

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 06:17 PM
agreed. i know several mavs fans that made excuses about losing to the Raptors without dirk. it's the raptors. you beat them, dirk or no dirk. pretty pathetic.

Didn't you guys lose to the clippers?

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 06:20 PM

You sure it has nothing to do with defense?

GinobiliForTres
12-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Didn't you guys lose to the clippers?

yep. but you guys shot like 51% and only gave up 84 points. figured toronto's defense sucks.

DubMcDub
12-30-2010, 06:32 PM

So your point is that if the Spurs all play well and the Mavs don't, the Spurs should always win?

Nice. Hard-hitting.

Spurfect21
12-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Dude...a bunch of ya'll are saying the spurs wont get respect if he doesnt play and if we win it wont be a real win, Injuries are a huge part of the game... so the team does not give a fuck about the media not giving respect. This is a great opportunity to build a lead in the division. Thats not sayin its a sure win, but nobody in that locker room cares if ESPN leads with them as a story. Its a great time to try and get some separation in the division cuz a high seed will really help us...So fuck tryin to play them at full strength, they know the Mavs well enough that one game won't matter. Get the W tonight boys!

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 06:36 PM
yep. but you guys shot like 51% and only gave up 84 points. figured toronto's defense sucks.

Yea but but but nothing. You beat the clippers. They are the worst sports franchise nation wide... Maybe world wide. It's a disgrace to texas to lose to them... Not mention San Antonio. You have no room to speak on the subject. Hush

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-30-2010, 06:42 PM
This is a pity. It would have been a true yardstick with Dirk, but without him it's not. And Boston without KG is the same.

Oh well, just have to keep crushing teams then prove that it's not a mirage against Mavs/Celts later in the year.

GinobiliForTres
12-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Yea but but but nothing. You beat the clippers. They are the worst sports franchise nation wide... Maybe world wide. It's a disgrace to texas to lose to them... Not mention San Antonio. You have no room to speak on the subject. Hush

we beat the clippers last time? that's new to me.

ploto
12-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Jason Kidd posting up Tony Parker.

Spurfect21
12-30-2010, 06:46 PM

:sleep Disgruntled Mav fan reaching for stupidity.

Fpoonsie
12-30-2010, 06:56 PM

Just win.

Este.

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 07:03 PM
we beat the clippers last time? that's new to me.

I hope your not being serious. You beat them as in... Beat them, you are not supposed to lose, it's shameful.

UnWantedTheory
12-30-2010, 07:06 PM

Just win.
This^^^^...but I still wish Dirk would play.

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 07:07 PM
:sleep Disgruntled Mav fan reaching for stupidity.

No, just pointing out the hypocrisy of a spurs fan dummy.

Spurfect21
12-30-2010, 07:24 PM
No, just pointing out the hypocrisy of a spurs fan dummy.

Look bruh, its not ur fault that your team is the most under-achieving team in the NBA for the duration of Dirk's career. Its actually commendable that you still support them... But don't come in here saying that the Spurs disgraced Texas by losing one game to the clippers. Cuz the Mav's have done more "disgracing of Texas" than any pro team in the state. It's corny to bring up the past, but the spurs play for rings, the Mavs play to beat the spurs (or at least thats how you trolls make it seem).... and 75% of the time cant do that. So we're all sorry that you have a team like that, and we'd be honored to take u in as an honorary spur fan this year!!! :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

GinobiliForTres
12-30-2010, 07:34 PM
I hope your not being serious. You beat them as in... Beat them, you are not supposed to lose, it's shameful.

i figured mavs fans recognized sarcasm.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Who here actually checks Hollinger's rankings?

Those are a joke. They are only accurate after the season is over. By then I can tell you who the best team is, I don't need his formula.

The argument for his system is that it's indicated the Finals winner several times, but at what point in the season did it do this? At the end... that's the only results you can find on past seasons. Ergo the system is pointless.

Ergo you have no idea how correlation works.

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Look bruh, its not ur fault that your team is the most under-achieving team in the NBA for the duration of Dirk's career. Its actually commendable that you still support them... But don't come in here saying that the Spurs disgraced Texas by losing one game to the clippers. Cuz the Mav's have done more "disgracing of Texas" than any pro team in the state. It's corny to bring up the past, but the spurs play for rings, the Mavs play to beat the spurs (or at least thats how you trolls make it seem).... and 75% of the time cant do that. So we're all sorry that you have a team like that, and we'd be honored to take u in as an honorary spur fan this year!!! :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

It is corny to bring up the past, you're right. But here's some brief history in case you dont remember...At the turn of the century Cuban bought one of the worst franchises in the NBA and within a decade turned it into an established and well respected NBA powerhouse. The only reason it's underachieving is because mark Cuban says so.

Besides, everyone in the NBA but Miami and the spurs will admit that we were robbed in 2007.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-30-2010, 07:43 PM
It is corny to bring up the past, you're right. But here's some brief history in case you dont remember...At the turn of the century Cuban bought one of the worst franchises in the NBA and within a decade turned it into an established and well respected NBA powerhouse. The only reason it's underachieving is because mark Cuban says so.

Besides, everyone in the NBA but Miami and the spurs will admit that we were robbed in 2007.

2006 brah, please get your facts straight. you're making it too easy for GNSF.

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 07:43 PM
i figured mavs fans recognized sarcasm.

When I'm sarcastic I usually try and make a point

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 07:44 PM
2006... Right right, I always say 07

BUMP
12-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Pretty sad if the Spurs don't win by atleast 15 tonight

admiralsnackbar
12-30-2010, 08:04 PM

Is your resevoir of shit-talking points so shallow you have to resort to calling us out for losing a regular season game? Too funny. :lol

Funnier still: win or lose, you guys will still be behind us in the standings. Enjoy.

Spurfect21
12-30-2010, 08:12 PM

No Powerhouse in the history of sports hasn't won a championship/super bowl/ stanley cup/ ring/ state championship/dog breeding trophy/ any item that shows you won it all. Mavs are no powerhouse, and ur right Cuban say so by playing mind games with the leauge by not winning a chip! What a strategy!!! :toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-30-2010, 08:14 PM
When I'm sarcastic I usually try and make a point

Make a point? Where? I didn't see one. :lmao

UnWantedTheory
12-30-2010, 08:20 PM
No Powerhouse in the history of sports hasn't won a championship/super bowl/ stanley cup/ ring/ state championship/dog breeding trophy/ any item that shows you won it all. Mavs are no powerhouse, and ur right Cuban say so by playing mind games with the leauge by not winning a chip! What a strategy!!! :toast
:lol

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Is your resevoir of shit-talking points so shallow you have to resort to calling us out for losing a regular season game? Too funny. :lol

Funnier still: win or lose, you guys will still be behind us in the standings. Enjoy.

The entire point of my post was to respond to a spurs fan making fun of us for losing to the raptors

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Make a point? Where? I didn't see one. :lmao

Did you read read the convo or are you responding impulsively like an idiot?

mikeschy55
12-30-2010, 09:53 PM

Thats your own definition. There are numerous commentators in both college and professional sports who label elite teams -those that have been elite for an extended period of time- as powerhouses regardless of championship status.

ajballer4
12-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Anyone know why Ajinca is playing instead of haywood

SpursRulez4eVeR
12-30-2010, 11:43 PM
omfg...fucking cardinal

ShoogarBear
12-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Anyone know why Ajinca is playing instead of haywood

He spreads the floor.