PDA

View Full Version : "Dallas is the ugly step sister of Texas"

FkLA
12-30-2010, 10:57 PM
lol CWebb going gnsf on the Mavs

lol no rings

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

red strike 07
12-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Cwebb is just bitter, that is all.

Move on. :) oh and if the Spurs win tonight it will mean nothing since Dirk didn't play. :P

spursfan1000
12-30-2010, 11:00 PM

Move on. :) oh and if the Spurs win tonight it will mean nothing since Dirk didn't play. :P

Puts spurs 1 more game ahead in standings. :flag:

Greg Oden
12-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Chris Webber is really fuckin jealous of Dirk for some reason.

MavDynasty
12-31-2010, 12:02 AM

lol getting owned in 2k

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 12:03 AM
lol getting owned in 2k

lol you beating me once out of about the 5 times we've played.

DMX7
12-31-2010, 12:12 AM
lol greg oden.

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 12:23 AM
lol greg oden.

lmao utsa

lol guitardude wanting to attend such a fine institution

hater
12-31-2010, 12:24 AM
LOL Gregg Oden's Pubes

Faggot...

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Anybody else notice that C Webb talks good about the Mavs on NBATV but shits on em on TNT???

Maybe it's just me

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 12:29 AM
LOL Gregg Oden's Pubes

Faggot...

rofl staring at someone's pubes.

Faggot...

jeebus
12-31-2010, 12:30 AM
ok, I lol'ed at that one

DMX7
12-31-2010, 12:42 AM

Faggot...

LOL having a picture of a half-naked 7-foot black man in your sig.

Old looking fart was probably 17 when he took that.

Congrats on now being a faggot and a pedophile.

tdunk21
12-31-2010, 12:46 AM

change ur sig dumbfuck......u enjoy lookin at a half naked pic of oden?

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2010, 12:47 AM
I don't get it. Wouldn't houston be the ugly step sister?

weebo
12-31-2010, 12:59 AM
I don't get it. Wouldn't houston be the ugly step sister?

Houston has actually something, albeit long ago.

crc21209
12-31-2010, 01:12 AM

It's OK, they both have one thing in common anyway, no rings! :lol

pking
12-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Anybody else notice that C Webb talks good about the Mavs on NBATV but shits on em on TNT???

Maybe it's just me

Really? I've only ever heard him down on the Mavs. I never expect him to say anything positive.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-31-2010, 01:26 AM
lol, Mavericks fans thinking C-Webb puts the Mav's down, is like Spur's fans thinking C-Bark puts the Spurs down. That's not the case, their entitled to their opinions, and not everyone is going to kiss your ass all the time, so build a bridge and get over it.

Plus, talk means nothing.

Ignignokt
12-31-2010, 01:28 AM

That's because that black man is greg oden, and the troll handle is greg oden. What's your excuse for having a black dude on your avatar? Do you like to watch your wife get plowed by black dudes while you cower in the corner?

lol UTSA
lol Chump's bride
lol Pays chumps bills.

skut_farkus
12-31-2010, 01:36 AM

Faggot...

:lol

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 02:07 AM

pubes and large black men seem to be on your mind quite a bit.

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 02:08 AM
It's OK, they both have one thing in common anyway, no rings! :lol

http://www.azcookbook.com/azeri/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vanilla-ice-cream.jpg

phyzik
12-31-2010, 03:05 AM
CWebb telling it like it is.... Thats all...

Someone on NT actually not hating on the Spurs besides the REAL Jet!

Fuck that turtle head loudmouth Terry. "We the best team in da NBA, no disprespect to the Spurs (yes there is) but I can suck our teams cock like we won some shit! We the WCF champs of 06 bitches!"

mispelling of disrespect is intended. fucking dumbass Terry.

ezau
12-31-2010, 03:21 AM
Charles Barkely is just jealous of Timmy that's why he's talking so much smack. I mean, TD's resume shits on Chuck's anytime of the day.

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 03:44 AM

Fuck that turtle head loudmouth Terry. "We the best team in da NBA, no disprespect to the Spurs (yes there is) but I can suck our teams cock like we won some shit! We the WCF champs of 06 bitches!"

You now realize JET is more successful than you'll ever come close to being.

:cry Jason Terry gets under my skin :cry

Thompson
12-31-2010, 09:04 AM
Charles Barkely is just jealous of Timmy that's why he's talking so much smack. I mean, TD's resume shits on Chuck's anytime of the day.

I don't know what you're referring to, but Barkley said a few weeks ago that Duncan was #1 on the greatest power forward list and he was #2 (and Malone was #3). Unless Barkley said something else recently, I think he holds Duncan in the highest regard.

Muser
12-31-2010, 09:11 AM
I don't know what you're referring to, but Barkley said a few weeks ago that Duncan was #1 on the greatest power forward list and he was #2 (and Malone was #3). Unless Barkley said something else recently, I think he holds Duncan in the highest regard.

Although Malone shits on the fat fuck.

mavs>spurs
12-31-2010, 10:15 AM
if he can still play the game i'd like him to join the mavs for vet minimum and play as dirks backup. dude hasn't played professional bball for a couple years but still Chris Webber > Brian Findog Cardinal

monosylab1k
12-31-2010, 12:38 PM

cool video. Seriously.

Im being told by the courts to attend NA/AA meetings and while I will not deny that I drink alot (I seriously do not do drugs at all, at least since highschool), there are some SERIOUS religious undertones to these meetings and it makes me REALLY uncomfortable being a non-believer and having to participate or go to jail.

I would GLADLY go to a meeting that is similar but without all the "spiritual" stuff being forced upon me. As it stands now, I dont know of an alternative that would appease the court, therefore I am talking to my attourney that if the courts cannot provide me with a non-spiritual alternative it is against my constitutional rights to force me to go.

Im not looking for a "get out of jail free" card. I simply want something without the MAJOR religious undertones that permiate NA/AA meetings. I shouldnt be forced to accept a "higher power" if I dont believe in one.

Im sure people are going to jump on this like flies on shit but just look at it from my point of view for a minute before you respond.

Look up the 12 steps of AA/NA, specifically step 3, and tell me how that pertains to an "athiest" and how it does not affect their religious beliefs in accordance to the constitution.

AA/NA is anonymous s by default... The courts cant call and ask if Im showing up. I could easily get my freaking bartender to sign his name on the sheet they give me and it wont matter one lick. Its ANONYMOUS!! they dont keep records of who shows up.

I dont want to do that.

but I also dont want to be forced into meetings where its a requirement to "believe in a higher power, however you might believe in that higher power".

I DONT believe in a higher power..... Where does that leave me?

seriously... read this as if you did not believe in any higher power, and tell me how Im supposed to react.

These are the 12 steps of AA/NA

1.We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.

2.Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3.Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4.Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5.Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6.Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7.Humbly asked Him (God) to remove our shortcomings.

8.Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9.Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10.Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11.Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12.Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

monosylab1k
12-31-2010, 12:39 PM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 12:41 PM
lmao utsa

thats the best place for a young nazi to get schooling imho

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 12:45 PM
rofl when did he post that douche-tastic piece of art?

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Look at zik. Gettin his intoxicated on and blamin his troubles on The Turtle.

If this don't beat it all.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-31-2010, 12:50 PM
so much regulation in this thread.

HeatChamps
12-31-2010, 12:52 PM
They definitely turned to sisters when they faced the Heat in 2006. lol Wade slapping that ass.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-31-2010, 09:50 PM

Still though, a game is a game.

The Batman
12-31-2010, 10:03 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GZxV_6ppk7o/TNdq5NoA6OI/AAAAAAAAAcU/-2MiPRgMLSw/s1600/Doris+the+Ugly+Stepsister.jpg

D-Wade #3
12-31-2010, 10:17 PM
They definitely turned to sisters when they faced the Heat in 2006. lol Wade slapping that ass.

:toast

admiralsnackbar
12-31-2010, 10:43 PM
thats the best place for a young nazi to get schooling imho

The grass is always greener, I guess. :lol

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hate-map#s=TX

ChumpDumper
12-31-2010, 11:11 PM
:lmaoSlow celebrity New Year's party, eh?

Jacob1983
12-31-2010, 11:35 PM
Webber never went to the Finals. And when he went to the championship game in college, he choked big time.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Chris Webber sux

DMC
01-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Chuck isn't jealous of Tim. Chuck calls Tim the best PF ever.

Dallas cannot be the sister of the state it resides in. It can be the sister of SA or Houston.

DMC
01-01-2011, 02:33 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GZxV_6ppk7o/TNdq5NoA6OI/AAAAAAAAAcU/-2MiPRgMLSw/s1600/Doris+the+Ugly+Stepsister.jpg

I fapped.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-01-2011, 03:28 AM
:toast

Heat "fan" :lol

Kori Ellis
12-31-2011, 10:30 PM
oops

mavs>spurs
12-31-2011, 10:32 PM
:lmao fkla

:lmao fat mexican can't play 2k

mavs>spurs
12-31-2011, 10:35 PM
:lmao getting owned at 2k12 when you've had the game for 2 months now and I just started playing

:lmao fucking suck because you can't chuck

mavs>spurs
12-31-2011, 10:41 PM
truth be told, i can't play through lag and shit and my connection kept fucking up that entire series to the point i got frustrated and blew a 16 point lead. if it weren't for my connection you would have gotten your ass handed to you like every other time. that's basically the only way you ever win, off of bullshit :lmao

but hey, what's the score in 2k12? like 2-1 not even counting the time where you were losing and quit :lmao

:lmao just got the game.

mavs>spurs
12-31-2011, 11:07 PM
i always sucked ass against disaster bot even though i never thought he was good, but fkla cmon now that dude sucks i beat his fucking ass every time we've ever played he did the same move over and over :lmao

mavsfan1000
12-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Fuck you C. Webb. lol Michigan. Lol timeout