PDA

View Full Version : I love the Associated Press!

DMX7
12-30-2010, 11:51 PM
SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) — Police say a dispute over the freshness of french fries got heated at a McDonald's in northern Ohio.

Authorities say a customer refused fries waiting Sunday night in their serving pouches at the restaurant near Sandusky. The manager insisted the fries were fresh.

Police say they were called when the customer said he wouldn't leave until he got different fries. He told officers a McDonald's employee struck him with a mop.

The Sandusky Register reports that a witness said the worker acted only as though he was going to hit the man and said the customer called the employee a derogatory name.

No charges were filed.

Police say the man got his money back and left without fries.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Ohio-french-fry-dispute-ends-with-one-unhappy-meal-923931.php#ixzz19f5phDf0

mrsmaalox
12-31-2010, 12:55 AM
It's not the AP, it's Ohio.

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2010, 02:30 AM
i hate that shit

i went with a friend to order maccas once, and the clown wanted fresh nuggets, i told him just get watever the checkout gives you man, dont fkn ask for fresh bs cause they will likely spit in ur meal

DMX7
12-31-2010, 03:23 AM
i hate that shit

i went with a friend to order maccas once, and the clown wanted fresh nuggets, i told him just get watever the checkout gives you man, dont fkn ask for fresh bs cause they will likely spit in ur meal

Not always.

pawe
12-31-2010, 03:33 AM
I never had a problem with mcds when it comes to requesting newly cooked fries. Guy must be a tool.

howbouthemspurs
12-31-2010, 04:52 AM
I like the new Wendy's fries... they are awesome!

boutons_deux
12-31-2010, 08:51 AM
"Ya gotta love" a professional writer who spews sentences like this:

"a customer refused fries waiting Sunday night in their serving pouches at the restaurant"

btw, potatoes are crap food, nothing but empty, fast carbs

deep fried potatoes are crappier.

All fast food is pathogenic.

There's More To Food Than Corporate-Engineered Carbs/Salt/Sugar/Chemicals/Flavor.

Fast food is to food as Fox Repug Propaganda news is to the truth.

Duff McCartney
12-31-2010, 01:53 PM
Yeah but at least the fast food is easier to swallow boutons.

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2010, 02:56 PM
We're in recession and this country is fucked I don't blame them for fighting for those over hydrogenated processed potatoes.