PDA

View Full Version : chuck can suck an f... out of my ass We are the best team in Texas

jdelar03
12-31-2010, 12:30 AM
Just wanted to say that we are the best team in Texas and in the league if nobody else has noticed. Yeah Dirk didn't play so every chicken shit make that excuse but you win even when you have adversity, dirk was 100% I know this because my wife is a nurse working under the mavs docs we were at the game sitting court side and she said he was fine but was scared to play the Spurs...what a pu... So f... the mavs and f... dirk:lmao, So go :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag: and because my daughters wanted it :chestbump:chestbump

Barfunk
12-31-2010, 12:32 AM
lol

Kori Ellis
she said he was fine but was scared to play the Spurs

:rolleyes

Yeah, sure he was.

DMC
In before "you are butthurt, we love chuck, it doesn't matter what chuck says, his seed is like a fine Alfredo sauce."

TampaDude
12-31-2010, 12:33 AM
In before "you are butthurt, we love chuck, it doesn't matter what chuck says, his seed is like a fine Alfredo sauce."

:lmao

jdelar03
12-31-2010, 12:34 AM
like a fine alfedo sauce filled special white sauce

jdelar03
12-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Kori i miss you and you are like a god I cant believe you even responded to this thread to see how Spurs fans would act like total a..holes and you did it you are awesome everybody sucks you off but not meeeeeeeee

Kori Ellis
12-31-2010, 12:40 AM
I'm not sure what all that means. I just think anyone who believes Dirk was scared to play the Spurs is a nut.

ShoogarBear
12-31-2010, 12:41 AM
So f... the mavs and f... dirk . . . because my daughters wanted it :chestbump:chestbump

Might want to rephrase that.

ShoogarBear
12-31-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm not sure what all that means. I just think anyone who believes Dirk was scared to play the Spurs is a nut.

True. It was Toronto he was afraid to play, but had to take the Spurs game off as well to make it look good.

ducks
I want to know why charles says that

kenny said if spurs do not win it all it will be due to size
which makes sence

jdelar03
because daughters wanted chestbump cartoon guy dumb ass

ShoogarBear
12-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Oh, we've got a live one here.

Agloco
12-31-2010, 12:43 AM

Wtf? :lol

thanks for the random analogy. It will haunt me for some time to come.

Sense
12-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Wow if this retard has a daughter, he's probably another Mexican teenage statistic... 18 year old with 4 year old daughter...

I really hope it's a troll though.

100%duncan
12-31-2010, 01:03 AM
great story..

TimDunkem
12-31-2010, 01:14 AM
:lmao

pking
12-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Dirk was scared to play the Spurs? MmHMMM.

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2010, 01:18 AM

which makes sence

is there any available bigs left out on the market?

the mavs and celtics have multiple bigs on there team :(

we have a undersized clowns with quick hands, then we have the rookie who pop wont give time unless he decides to throw a match....

DMC
12-31-2010, 01:20 AM

which makes sence
If the Spurs don't win it all, it's not because of size. It's because Charles said so..

12-31-2010, 01:20 AM
mavs are legit this year. barkley did get one thing right when he said the mavs are tougher. they are noticeably tougher defensively and offensively, letting them take advantage of their larger size.

DMC
12-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Wow if this retard has a daughter, he's probably another Mexican teenage statistic... 18 year old with 4 year old daughter...

I really hope it's a troll though.
guitardude27's relative? Dad?

timvp
12-31-2010, 01:51 AM
chuck can suck an f... out of my ass

Guess we know where Cuban was tonight . . . . . . . .

maddnezz
12-31-2010, 04:36 AM
Guess we know where Cuban was tonight . . . . . . . .LJ my man that's just foul!!!!!!!!:lol

Darkwaters
12-31-2010, 06:08 AM
she said he was fine but was scared to play the Spurs...

She said that?! This changes everything!

mavs>spurs
12-31-2010, 06:39 AM
Just wanted to say that we are the best team in Texas and in the league if nobody else has noticed. Yeah Dirk didn't play so every chicken shit make that excuse but you win even when you have adversity, dirk was 100% I know this because my wife is a nurse working under the mavs docs we were at the game sitting court side and she said he was fine but was scared to play the Spurs...what a pu... So f... the mavs and f... dirk:lmao, So go :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag: and because my daughters wanted it :chestbump:chestbump

just wait and see if he plays the next mavs game, if he misses the game again then scare was not the reason he missed the game vs. spurs.

TwelveGs210
12-31-2010, 01:30 PM
guitardude27's relative? Dad? lol @ guitardude27 reference

E-RockWill
12-31-2010, 01:39 PM

:lmao ...wow....

Hehe...Kori said "nut".....

:rollin

Crickets
12-31-2010, 02:27 PM

No your team is not the best in Texas Dimwit!

mikeschy55
12-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Is it possible he may actually believe that Dallas is better? Crazy, but just throwing it out there.

I keep saying this spurs fans and you just don't get it. You can't have a zillion wins over the likes of the timberwolves and proclaim yourself the best. You have to beat Boston, Orlando, and Miami ... The best in the league.... Before you can say your the best. That's what Charles wants to see, that's what most people want to see before jumping on the bandwagon. Dallas has done it.

ShoogarBear
12-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Dallas has done it.

lol, the minimum definition of "it".

mikeschy55
12-31-2010, 02:30 PM
No your team is not the best in Texas Dimwit!

There you go... Even Miami fans (who hate Dallas) will tell you that Dallas is better. It's obvious, even in our loss last night without dirk you homers

Crickets
12-31-2010, 02:37 PM
There you go... Even Miami fans (who hate Dallas) will tell you that Dallas is better. It's obvious, even in our loss last night without dirk you homers

The Mavs are the best team in Texas....

Spurts will not beat us this season they will get their asses handed to LeBron, Dwyane and Chris.

ohmwrecker
12-31-2010, 02:47 PM

Psst . . . he's not really a Heat fan. Also, why would Miami hate Dallas when they beat the bejesus out of them in '06?

The Mavs are the best team in Texas....

Spurts will not beat us this season they will get their asses handed to LeBron, Dwyane and Chris.

lol Suns

ohmwrecker
12-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Oh, I almost forgot . . . suck a what out of your ass?!

mikeschy55
12-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Psst . . . he's not really a Heat fan. Also, why would Miami hate Dallas when they beat the bejesus out of them in '06?

lol Suns

I don't know, maybe because we (along with everyone else in the NBA) reminds them every so often that the mavs were robbed.

You might want to go to some other sites ... Miami real gm, orlando real gm, ... I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you whose the better team.

ShoogarBear
12-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Live by the whistle, die by the whistle . . .

ohmwrecker
12-31-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't know, maybe because we (along with everyone else in the NBA) reminds them every so often that the mavs were robbed.

robbed, swept in the last four of six . . . whatever

You might want to go to some other sites ... Miami real gm, orlando real gm, ... I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you whose the better team.

I waste enough time here as it is and I don't know if you noticed, but I don't give a shit what fans of other teams think.

Mark in Austin
12-31-2010, 03:59 PM
:dizzy damn the only thing worse than Laker trolls are... Spurs trolls?

mikeschy55
12-31-2010, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=ohmwrecker;4863168]robbed, swept in the last four of six . . . whatever

I waste enough time here as it is and I don't know if you noticed, but I don't give a shit what fans of other teams think.[/QUOTE

Dwayne wade set records for the amount of times he was sent to the line, we were about to be up 3-0 till the zebras came to the rescue. Every team but you guys and Miami will admit that.The rep of NBA officiating has been tarnished, and the 2006 finals did a lot to contribute towards that.

ohmwrecker
12-31-2010, 04:50 PM
I can admit that Dwyane Wade shot a lot of free throws in the '06 finals. I have no problem with that. Almost every team that has played a playoff or finals series and lost can make a legit complaint about the officiating. The Mavs aren't special in that regard.

spursnatic
12-31-2010, 05:55 PM
So, Chuck can Suck and Fuck out of your ass huh?...That sounds pretty Gay?...Might need to rephrase that whole post?...I do agree we are the Best Team in Texas though!!!!......GO SPURS GO