tdunk21
12-31-2010, 12:46 AM
take that wit uuuuuuuuu

u2sarajevo
12-31-2010, 12:47 AM
Nice *win

NRHector
12-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Nice *winany win is a nice win if it helps us in the standings, would you say the same if any of the Spurs starters was hurt?

Ditty
12-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Gary Neal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roddy

:flag:

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2010, 12:50 AM
Without Neal half of you spur fans wouldn't even be online right now.

u2sarajevo
12-31-2010, 12:51 AM
any win is a nice win if it helps us in the standings, would you say the same if any of the Spurs starters was hurt?Not sure what you are getting at there. Y'all had an *excellent win against us. I was surprised it was only by 6 though. But great job on *beating us.

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Not sure what you are getting at there. Y'all had an *excellent win against us. I was surprised it was only by 6 though. But great job on *beating us.
*Its not the *spurs *fault *dirk got *hurt. *dipshit

u2sarajevo
12-31-2010, 01:02 AM
I know. But I wish he were healthy. I think with what we've seen the last 2 games, if we aren't trying to get some help then the FO needs to lay off the meds.

ElNono
12-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Just beating the teams we're supposed to beat. No trash talking here.

j.dizzle
12-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Dallas has too many of the same type of players & no bigs other then Dirk that can score in double digits. Thats the problem when hes out, barely any easy points. Chandler is a pretty good defender but his only offense are alley oops & putbacks. Haywood looks like he would rather be at home these days too. Butler shot pretty well though. If Terry didnt clank all his shots then this would of been close all the way to the end IMO. He didnt get many good looks since Dirk usually gets a lot of attention.

100%duncan
12-31-2010, 01:41 AM
*Its not the *spurs *fault *dirk got *hurt. *dipshit

:lol:lol:lol

stxspurs
12-31-2010, 02:06 AM
so what your saying is...yall aint staaaaaaaaaaaaked...you just got dirk?

DMC
12-31-2010, 02:18 AM
So Duncan scores 2 against the Lakers and win by about 20 not counting trash time, and because Dirk is out, the Mavs aren't contenders? I thought the Mavs made a lot of mistakes tonight, like your center shooting threes (I think he's your center) over and over. We made some too, but Dirk does usually bail you guys out of that with 59 FTs a game.

DMC
12-31-2010, 02:19 AM
Dallas has too many of the same type of players & no bigs other then Dirk that can score in double digits. Thats the problem when hes out, barely any easy points. Chandler is a pretty good defender but his only offense are alley oops & putbacks. Haywood looks like he would rather be at home these days too. Butler shot pretty well though. If Terry didnt clank all his shots then this would of been close all the way to the end IMO. He didnt get many good looks since Dirk usually gets a lot of attention.

If Bonner and everyone else didn't clank there shot it would have been over by the middle of the 2nd.

The 16pt buffer the Spurs gained was just a hair too much for the Mavs to overcome.

If you think about it, the Mavs outscored the Spurs after that 16pt deficit. It was what happened to get there that cost them the game.

You cannot come out against a league leader and give away 16 pts, especially when your offense is in a 3 piece suit.

TE
12-31-2010, 03:19 AM
If Bonner and everyone else didn't clank there shot it would have been over by the middle of the 2nd.

The 16pt buffer the Spurs gained was just a hair too much for the Mavs to overcome.

If you think about it, the Mavs outscored the Spurs after that 16pt deficit. It was what happened to get there that cost them the game.

You cannot come out against a league leader and give away 16 pts, especially when your offense is in a 3 piece suit.

cosigned

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 05:51 AM
Spurs looked pretty mediocre out there tbh. Barely beat the mavs without the MVP. Not too impressed.

mavs>spurs
12-31-2010, 05:56 AM
mavs are still 24-7 and roddy hasn't played even one game so far this season. their winning % will definitely increase a lot after our french & german allahs return

jag
12-31-2010, 06:35 AM
Spurs looked pretty mediocre out there tbh. Barely beat the mavs without the MVP. Not too impressed.

oddy beau with the blue upgrade

NASpurs
12-31-2010, 08:40 AM

I agree. I know the Mavs "got up" for this game but without Dirk, I wanted the Spurs to beat them going away. The game was just an embarrassment, sloppy basketball and I'm glad the Spurs got the win but when the Spurs got up by 16, a team with killer instinct would have stepped on their neck. Anyway I turned off the game and I was thinking "If they win fine but this game feels like a loss to me".

ChuckD
12-31-2010, 09:03 AM

Cardinal played the game I expected from Jet, and vice versa. Butler got more touches than he normally would, and put them to good use. Dallas also hit like three 3 pointers in the last 45 seconds, a couple of circus shots among them. Classic case of "this game wasn't as close as the final score would indicate".

alchemist
12-31-2010, 09:43 AM
I agree. I know the Mavs "got up" for this game but without Dirk, I wanted the Spurs to beat them going away. The game was just an embarrassment, sloppy basketball and I'm glad the Spurs got the win but when the Spurs got up by 16, a team with killer instinct would have stepped on their neck. Anyway I turned off the game and I was thinking "If they win fine but this game feels like a loss to me".
this is the NBA. teams will make runs.........especially the fucking Mavs in their building

Agloco
12-31-2010, 10:13 AM
Not sure what you are getting at there. Y'all had an *excellent win against us. I was surprised it was only by 6 though. But great job on *beating us.

28*-4 >>>>>>> 24-*7 tbh

Agloco
12-31-2010, 10:16 AM

Congrats on blue-ing up :tu

Yeah, Spurs looked like dogshit outside of that 6 minute span to open the 2nd.

mavs>spurs
12-31-2010, 10:25 AM

dallas have many scoring options besides dirk but most of them are inconsistent. each of them can be quite good for a given night, like butler last night, but i'd be surprised if dude continued to score 20pt+ 3 or more games in a row.

Shank
12-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Quick question - would you bring an 8-year old to a game wearing a "Puro Pinche Spurs" t-shirt? I couldn't believe I saw that last night.

Leetonidas
12-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Quick question - would you bring an 8-year old to a game wearing a "Puro Pinche Spurs" t-shirt? I couldn't believe I saw that last night.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm glad I live in a nice neighborhood or I'd probably see shit like that constantly

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2010, 11:09 AM
lol fat beaner spur fans in dallas

hater
12-31-2010, 11:10 AM
pass that ass around bitches

MaNuMaNiAc
12-31-2010, 11:10 AM
What the fuck does puro pinche mean?

hater
12-31-2010, 11:12 AM
What the fuck does puro pinche mean?

Puro = pure, full breed

Pinche = in this context, plain, everyday

Spurs = see San Antonio Spurs

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
oddy beau with the blue upgrade

Congrats on blue-ing up :tu

thanks tbhqmfh :tu

great way to go into 2011 (but still got a broken foot C-C-CROFL :lmao)

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 01:12 PM
Cardinal played the game I expected from Jet, and vice versa.

very retarded statement. very retarded.

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 01:16 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm glad I live in a nice neighborhood or I'd probably see shit like that constantly

yeah i bet you and your live in beaner maid are bringing bank home to afford such fine living conditions.

Shank
12-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Puro = pure, full breed

Pinche = in this context, plain, everyday

Spurs = see San Antonio Spurs

I'm white as the driven snow and even I know what pinche means.