PDA

View Full Version : Dear Laker Fans

timvp
12-31-2010, 02:29 AM
So this is what it feels like. If the Spurs can keep winning at this pace, it almost doesn't feel dirty.

lefty
12-31-2010, 02:48 AM
Dont jinx it

Frenzy
12-31-2010, 02:54 AM
Dont jinx it

To late.

Sisk
12-31-2010, 03:12 AM
lakaluva leaves because of the bet...

timvp shows up in the NBA forum...

coincidence?

BanditHiro
12-31-2010, 03:14 AM
^^^^

oh shit

DazedAndConfused
12-31-2010, 03:20 AM
:lmao regular season championship

I know it's been awhile since '07, but newsflash...these games in December don't mean shit.

LkrFan
12-31-2010, 03:40 AM

I know it's been awhile since '07, but newsflash...these games in December don't mean shit.
Hooray for December wins! :lol

Halberto
12-31-2010, 03:43 AM
lol Laker fans have nothing to say

LkrFan
12-31-2010, 03:48 AM
lol Laker fans have nothing to say
True dat. (http://www.lakersuniverse.com/championships/championship2010.htm) :flag:

Frenzy
12-31-2010, 03:52 AM
Oh yeah regular season wins have nothing to do with playoff standings. Aw shucks

21_Blessings
12-31-2010, 03:55 AM
How does it feel to be the modern day seven seconds or less Phoenix Suns?

Tp9gospursgo
12-31-2010, 03:58 AM

umad?

DJB
12-31-2010, 04:44 AM

We didn't look like the Suns when we smothered that ass for 82pts 3 nights ago...

..just sayin

100%duncan
12-31-2010, 05:23 AM
lol Timvp talking trash. I with you mate. :) :toast

21_Blessings
12-31-2010, 05:27 AM
We didn't look like the Suns when we smothered that ass for 82pts 3 nights ago...

..just sayin

The Deers holding the Lakers to 79 was more impressive.

Welcome to the club.

100%duncan
12-31-2010, 05:40 AM
The Deers holding the Lakers to 79 was more impressive.

Welcome to the club.

that still says that your team sucks. :rollin:rollin

Darkwaters
12-31-2010, 05:54 AM
Theres some serious role reversal going on here...

timvp
12-31-2010, 07:07 AM
Don't think you guys got my point . . . . . . . . . . . . .

InK
12-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Refs?

Double-Up
12-31-2010, 10:05 AM

Obviously it's that you and lakaluva are one in the same. Trolling your own team isn't that "dirty" when you're winning.

TheManFromAcme
12-31-2010, 10:15 AM

Sucks? Explain.....

resistanze
12-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Choo choo!

Leetonidas
12-31-2010, 10:43 AM
All aboard the Rape Train

Spurs9
12-31-2010, 10:50 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Banzai
12-31-2010, 11:16 AM
Sure a lot of Laker threads lately.

100%duncan
12-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Sucks? Explain.....

look at a your team and you'll know what it means

timvp
12-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Choo choo!

:tu I wasn't a big fan of the signing at first but now I'm able to neal with it.

Fpoonsie
12-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Who knew all this team needed was a little sexual deviancy?

monosylab1k
12-31-2010, 12:09 PM
he rapedPERIOD

resistanze
12-31-2010, 12:23 PM
:tu I wasn't a big fan of the signing at first but now I'm able to neal with it.

We get, we get down
We run trizznain
Say trizznain

21_Blessings
12-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Sucks? Explain.....

The reg season is all they have. Let them live it up while they can.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-31-2010, 07:49 PM

Let me guess? The January, February, March and April wins don't mean anything either? :toast

Ghazi
12-31-2010, 07:55 PM
he rapedPERIOD

ElNono
12-31-2010, 08:06 PM
he rapedPERIOD

tbh fwiw

Cry Havoc
12-31-2010, 08:22 PM
http://captionsearch.com/pix/e9wp91dqrj.jpg

mytespurs
12-31-2010, 09:05 PM

I'm almost sure that if it was the Lakers with the 28-4 record, laker fans will be trolling all this forum & spurs talk about the best record in the nba and how many games until they win the championship.

Guess it only means shit when it comes to the Lakers doing it eh?

Giuseppe
01-01-2011, 12:59 PM
he rapedPERIOD

Venti Quattro
01-01-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm almost sure that if it was the Lakers with the 28-4 record, laker fans will be trolling all this forum & spurs talk about the best record in the nba and how many games until they win the championship.

Guess it only means shit when it comes to the Lakers doing it eh?

posting threads like "god nba, why are you even trying" :lmao :lmao :lmao

jjktkk
01-01-2011, 01:33 PM
posting threads like "god nba, why are you even trying" :lmao :lmao :lmao

LOL, straddling the fence there fairweather Maimi Laker fan?

Venti Quattro
01-01-2011, 01:41 PM
LOL, straddling the fence there fairweather Maimi Laker fan?

2003-2008 Detroit Pistons. I miss the defense, the depth, the skill, and the balance. Others have been mentioned--the Kings, the Warriors--but the team I miss the most is Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton, Chauncey Billups, Lindsey Hunter, and Antonio McDyess. Throw in (every once in awhile) Carlos Delfino, Carlos Arroyo, Jarvis Hayes, Maurice Evans, Corliss Williamson, Memo Okur, Elden Campbell, Chris Webber, Dale Davis and you have a great team.

jjktkk
01-01-2011, 01:45 PM
2003-2008 Detroit Pistons. I miss the defense, the depth, the skill, and the balance. Others have been mentioned--the Kings, the Warriors--but the team I miss the most is Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton, Chauncey Billups, Lindsey Hunter, and Antonio McDyess. Throw in (every once in awhile) Carlos Delfino, Carlos Arroyo, Jarvis Hayes, Maurice Evans, Corliss Williamson, Memo Okur, Elden Campbell, Chris Webber, Dale Davis and you have a great team.

Very interesting. For me, only 1 team, 1976- San Antonio Spurs fan.

diego
01-01-2011, 02:06 PM
tbh, I thought timvp was talking about the spurs eating up injured teams, a la '09, '10 "champ" lakers. it feels more like that than neal being in anyway comparable to kobe, as a player or a rapist, beyond them both being black male basketball players.

TheMACHINE
01-01-2011, 05:25 PM
lol from "regular season means nothing" to "na na na we beat you guys in December".

What a flip.

timvp
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
No love lost.

No love found.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 08:11 PM
So this is what it feels like. If the Spurs can keep winning at this pace, it almost doesn't feel dirty.

I appreciate your cameo...just make sure you ain't hidin out in the dungeon when it's time to pay bills...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 08:26 PM
What's sad is deep down Spur fans still know they can't beat the Lakers in a best-of-7. Phil owns Pop. LAL is too big. These are facts.

Gutter92
01-02-2011, 08:35 PM
What's sad is deep down Spur fans still know they can't beat the Lakers in a best-of-7. Phil owns Pop. LAL is too big. These are facts.

But...we're 1-0 this season against you guys :downspin:

ElNono
01-02-2011, 08:38 PM

Ck9nyiwaTIg

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 08:43 PM
But...we're 1-0 this season against you guys :downspin:

When you're desperate for success--like Spur fans have been for the past 3 years--you tend to overrate trivial regular season victories. It's a common symptom of those with an inferiority complex, so I won't hold it against you.

Giuseppe
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Still & all I'm as nervous as a queer at a weiner roast over this edition of the Spurs.

Only in America does rape pay off for both us & you.

Ghazi
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
he rapedPERIOD

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Ck9nyiwaTIg

Brother we both know you're not going to win a Lakers-Spurs smack-off. :toast

If you wanna start a "playoff show-and-tell" argument, I'm game.

2001 alone usually does the trick.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 08:46 PM

this shit is hysterically funny to me...but I do realize that Spur fan need something they can look back on and say well at least we had the best record 1st half of the season and Pop got to coach the all-star game one final time. They have no idea the shit storm that's bout to hit them. :toast

Lakers tbh are exactly were they need to be to 3-peat. What causual Spur, Mav, and Heat fan don't realize is that 3 peating or even just being on the verge of 3 peating is monumental. It's extremely difficult to accomplish. LA should not be leading the pack when trying to 3 peat because if you are leading the pack at this point in the season you lose your ability and focus to close strong and prepare for the final descent.

Now we have a mission.

We're now challenging ourselves. The NBA will make it hard on Kobe and LA...their will be hell to pay if Kobe ties and surpasses MJ so don't think that the refs aren't playing their role to discourage Kobe and to a lesser degree Pau. However, what they don't realize is that they're setting up an epic showdown between Boston and LA and providing the Lakers all the motivation they need to answer Phil's final clarion call.

This is the season Kobe finally gets the fan separation from Shaq, Duncan, Miami's big 3 and Boston's All-Star team. Once Kobe accomplishes this misson the Lakers will be officially America's Team and Kobe will be the new NBA logo.

LnGrrrR
01-02-2011, 08:49 PM
this shit is hysterically funny to me...but I do realize that Spur fan need something they can look back on and say well at least we had the best record 1st half of the season and Pop got to coach the all-star game one final time. They have no idea the shit storm that's bout to hit them. :toast

Lakers tbh are exactly were they need to be to 3-peat. What causual Spur, Mav, and Heat fan don't realize is that 3 peating or even just being on the verge of 3 peating is monumental. It's extremely difficult to accomplish. LA should not be leading the pack when trying to 3 peat because if you are leading the pack at this point in the season you lose your ability and focus to close strong and prepare for the final descent.

Now we have a mission.

We're now challenging ourselves. The NBA will make it hard on Kobe and LA...their will be hell to pay if Kobe ties and surpasses MJ so don't think that the refs aren't playing their role to discourage Kobe and to a lesser degree Pau. However, what they don't realize is that they're setting up an epic showdown between Boston and LA and providing the Lakers all the motivation they need to answer Phil's final clarion call.

This is the season Kobe finally gets the fan separation from Shaq, Duncan, Miami's big 3 and Boston's All-Star team. Once Kobe accomplishes this misson the Lakers will be officially America's Team and Kobe will be the new NBA logo.

Cool story brah

ElNono
01-02-2011, 08:50 PM

Pop made Fish and Kobe :cry

These are facts

ElNono
01-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Now we have a mission.

Beat a team or two over .500?

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Cool story brah

I know...what makes it even more ICE Kold is the fact that it was my same story last year but instead of 2 peat I changed it to 3 peat this year...same ole song same ole results...

great fucking story

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Beat a team or two over .500?

we don't have too...Kobe won a title in 2010 so nothing else matters in that Calendar year wouldn't you agree?

It's as simple as that:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM

These are facts

Kobe and Fish made the entire city of San Antonio cry on 4 different occasions.

These are facts.

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
I would love to get the 911 statistics of domestic violence calls in SA the night of 0.4.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 08:59 PM
I would love to get the 911 statistics of domestic violence calls in SA the night of 0.4.

Gay Lovers quarrels all over the city...:lol

LnGrrrR
01-02-2011, 09:00 PM
I know...what makes it even more ICE Kold is the fact that it was my same story last year but instead of 2 peat I changed it to 3 peat this year...same ole song same ole results...

great fucking story

Cool story brah

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:01 PM

These are facts

I totally agree with your assessment...Pop provided the assholes while Fish and Kobe just put in the work...:lol

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:02 PM
we don't have too...Kobe won a title in 2010 so nothing else matters in that Calendar year wouldn't you agree?

It's as simple as that:lmao

It's not 2010 anymore. Lakers needed homecourt to win it, and it doesn't look like they're getting it this season.

Do you know why your fuck daddy luva is not here right now?
Do you know why Cubby was sent to the tree of woe?

Because right now, your trashy team can't back up the shit you guys are talking. But keep on talking. It just makes every beatdown your team gets all the more hilarious, tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Cool story brah

lemme guess you taking a page out of midget's playbook...:lmao you fucking dipshits are pure comedy gold....pompous and self-righteous...please proceed...:lol

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:03 PM
I totally agree with your assessment...Pop provided the assholes while Fish and Kobe just put in the work...:lol

Grown man cry. Ask Fish or Kobe. Thank Pop.

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Kobe and Fish made the entire city of San Antonio cry on 4 different occasions.

These are facts.

Where's the youtube of the city of San Antonio crying?

Kobe cried. Fisher cried. On national TV.
You can thank Pop for that.

These are facts.

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Gay Lovers quarrels all over the city...:lol

You wouldn't know anything about gay love :rolleyes

LnGrrrR
01-02-2011, 09:10 PM
:hat
lemme guess you taking a page out of midget's playbook...:lmao you fucking dipshits are pure comedy gold....pompous and self-righteous...please proceed...:lol

Cool story brah

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Where's the youtube of the city of San Antonio crying?

Kobe cried. Fisher cried. On national TV.
You can thank Pop for that.

These are facts.

It's San Antonio, it goes without saying. Those people cry when Mickey D's skimps them on fries. They have no other sports teams and nothing else to do in that city, so when the Spurs lose it's as if they just lost a loved one. These are facts.

Be thankful you don't live in that obese shithole, or else you too would be spending each playoff loss sitting in a chair crying, hugging the cat.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:12 PM
It's not 2010 anymore. Lakers needed homecourt to win it, and it doesn't look like they're getting it this season.

Do you know why your fuck daddy luva is not here right now?
Do you know why Cubby was sent to the tree of woe?

Because right now, your trashy team can't back up the shit you guys are talking. But keep on talking. It just makes every beatdown your team gets all the more hilarious, tbh

Listen son...listen to me and only me...walk a higher path son. I have keys to all the doors...I can take your mind places but you got to listen to me and trust only me...now hear me out ok son...

The only thing LA's recent losing streak did was cause a bit of consternation amongst the 80-2 crowd. See were the only city that can shit talk about our titles and / or team success since every decade of the NBA's existence. Now here in 2010 as the world is getting ready to end in 2012 the Lakers are on the verge of 3 peating with a possibility of 4 peating before life cease to exist on earth.

So were just fine... these few losses only propel us challenge ourselves and force us ( no matter how hard it is for us not to) to not look down upon the competition. That is our biggest problem. We're thinking about sky-diving and sail-boating when we're out there playing you guys...It's nothing personal it's just something that champs go through...

LnGrrrR
01-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Listen son...listen to me and only me...walk a higher path son. I have keys to all the doors...I can take your mind places but you got to listen to me and trust only me...now hear me out ok son...

The only thing LA's recent losing streak did was cause a bit of consternation amongst the 80-2 crowd. See were the only city that can shit talk about our titles and / or team success since every decade of the NBA's existence. Now here in 2010 as the world is getting ready to end in 2012 the Lakers are on the verge of 3 peating with a possibility of 4 peating before life cease to exist on earth.

So were just fine... these few losses only propel us challenge ourselves and force us ( no matter how hard it is for us not to) to not look down upon the competition. That is our biggest problem. We're thinking about sky-diving and sail-boating when we're out there playing you guys...It's nothing personal it's just something that champs go through...

Cool story brah

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:15 PM
It's San Antonio, it goes without saying. Those people cry when Mickey D's skimps them on fries. They have no other sports teams and nothing else to do in that city, so when the Spurs lose it's as if they just lost a loved one. These are facts.

Be thankful you don't live in that obese shithole, or else you too would be spending each playoff loss sitting in a chair crying, hugging the cat.

IOW, I have to take your word for it... :rolleyes

Fact is that you know as much about the upcoming playoffs as I do. Very little. We know our teams look like they're going to be there, barring a monumental collapse, and that's about it. We can talk trash all the way until then.

What we know right now is that you're hating because our team is stylin' on yours.

These are facts.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:16 PM
:hat

Cool story brah

hey sweethart...at least you acknowledge me...:lol hmmmmmm now that's food for thought...time to develop a new strategy...I challenge you to put me on ignore...:lol that should help your balls grow tremendously...

well maybe not...you'd have to inject some nigga DNA in that TARD code of yours...:lol

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:17 PM

Your team can't back up what you talk, so why should I?

You can write another essay when your team can actually back up the shit you talk.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:19 PM

Fact is that you know as much about the upcoming playoffs as I do. Very little. We know our teams look like they're going to be there, barring a monumental collapse, and that's about it. We can talk trash all the way until then.

What we know right now is that you're hating because our team is stylin' on yours.

These are facts.

that's where you wrong...we know quite a bit more about the coming shit storm your team is about to face...Timmy will be getting steroid injections in his knees after we done with his ass...

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:21 PM
that's where you wrong...we know quite a bit more about the coming shit storm your team is about to face...Timmy will be getting steroid injections in his knees after we done with his ass...

You know no more than I do.

And you don't want to talk smack about knee injuries. There's not enough steroids in the world to fix glass Bynum.

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 09:21 PM

These are facts.

Stylin?

lol, Spurs get sloppy seconds from the Bucks and Heat and now they think they've invented the wheel:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Your team can't back up what you talk, so why should I?

You can write another essay when your team can actually back up the shit you talk.

we just backed it up with back to back titles...your 50,000 foot view of smack talk only applies in June...and is totally misguided...you need to go back to the washing board son...I told ya to listen to me...you could really learn some shit...if those SA queers would stop trying to savor your balls...

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Stylin?

lol, Spurs get sloppy seconds from the Bucks and Heat and now they think they've invented the wheel:lmao

lol intensive practice
lol the heat beatdown didn't matter, we're circling the Spurs game
lol 8-27
lol 82 points
lol 5'5 Blair 17-15

:lmao

These are facts, tbh

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:26 PM
we just backed it up with back to back titles...your 50,000 foot view of smack talk only applies in June...and is totally misguided...you need to go back to the washing board son...I told ya to listen to me...you could really learn some shit...if those SA queers would stop trying to savor your balls...

It's a new season. Your team just backed it up with back to back to back loses.

In other words, your team can't backup the shit you talk. Get back to me when it does.

lol Battier crossing Kobe and the Rockets winning the game...

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:29 PM
It's a new season. Your team just backed it up with back to back to back loses.

In other words, your team can't backup the shit you talk. Get back to me when it does.

lol Battier crossing Kobe and the Rockets winning the game...

if a few regular season losses mean that much to you in an epic 3 peat season run...then I will gladly concede the point...because after all "I got bigger fish to fry"...

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:30 PM
if a few regular season losses mean that much to you in an epic 3 peat season run...then I will gladly concede the point...because after all "I got bigger fish to fry"...

The regular season is all we have right now. Feel free to leave until the playoffs come around, then we'll talk about the playoffs.

Right now, Earl Boykins has more credibility than you do.

LoneStarState'sPride
01-02-2011, 09:33 PM

LOL this is 2011, not 2002. Counting our chickens a little early, aren't we? :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
The regular season is all we have right now. Feel free to leave until the playoffs come around, then we'll talk about the playoffs.

Right now, Earl Boykins has more credibility than you do.

correction...the reg season is all you got right now...:lol i got bling bling...and title rings....right now the past 4 seasons has been all about LA...

i know u on a high right now but there's nothing that you can say or feel that will alter LA fan ...you speak from a position of weakness and I speak from a position of pure strength...:rollin

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:40 PM
correction...the reg season is all you got right now...:lol i got bling bling...and title rings....

You do? :rolleyes

Reality check. What you have right now is not even a top 2 team in the West.

That's your team right now. Deal with it. :lol

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:44 PM
FWIW, those Memphis jerseys are ridiculously bad :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2011, 09:51 PM
You do? :rolleyes

Reality check. What you have right now is not even a top 2 team in the West.

That's your team right now. Deal with it. :lol

I'm a Laker fan...dont have to deal with nothing except what i chose to...:lol

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm a Laker fan...dont have to deal with nothing except what i chose to...:lol

:lol

ElNono
01-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Another intensive practice against a sub .500 team in Staples...
Lakers better take advantage of this easy stretch in the schedule.

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2011, 10:05 PM
lol intensive practice
lol the heat beatdown didn't matter, we're circling the Spurs game
lol 8-27
lol 82 points
lol 5'5 Blair 17-15

:lmao

These are facts, tbh

you're trying way too hard, tbh.
As I mentioned earlier bragging about trivial regular season victories is symptomatic of a fragile fanbase. It's akin to Browns fans talking shit to Pats fans b/c they beat them in a regular season game.
Congrats on beating the Lakers in December...IIRC correctly SA handled LAL twice last year. Where did that lead them? Come playoff time they got skunked by the weak-ass Suns.

But by all means, don't let me stop you from ejaculating all over your keyboard from a December win, wouldn't wanna spoil your fun.

Just know that come May I'll be celebrating another Lakers Finals trip while Spurfan sits quietly by themselves, covered in tears and cheeto dust.

NRHector
01-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Another intensive practice against a sub .500 team in Staples...
Lakers better take advantage of this easy stretch in the schedule.

they look like shit right now

ElNono
01-02-2011, 10:13 PM

Your team not hard enough, tbh

As I mentioned earlier bragging about trivial regular season victories is symptomatic of a fragile fanbase. It's akin to Browns fans talking shit to Pats fans b/c they beat them in a regular season game.

You guys been talking shit about the regular season for two seasons in a row. I mean, you're on a Spurs board. Fragile is Lakerfan middle name, tbh.

Congrats on beating the Lakers in December...IIRC correctly SA handled LAL twice last year. Where did that lead them? Come playoff time they got skunked by the weak-ass Suns.

Check your calendar. It's not last year anymore.
This Spurs team is not last year's team. The Suns team is not last year's team anymore either.

But by all means, don't let me stop you from ejaculating all over your keyboard from a December win, wouldn't wanna spoil your fun.

Please. I'll be the first to tell you that regular season means little other than seeding. That said, that's all we have at this point in time from this season.

Just know that come May I'll be celebrating another Lakers Finals trip while Spurfan sits quietly by themselves, covered in tears and cheeto dust.

You know as much about next May as I do. Clairvoyance is overrated, tbh

What we have is right now. And right now, your team is the skunker.

These are facts.

LnGrrrR
01-02-2011, 10:14 PM
hey sweethart...at least you acknowledge me...:lol hmmmmmm now that's food for thought...time to develop a new strategy...I challenge you to put me on ignore...:lol that should help your balls grow tremendously...

well maybe not...you'd have to inject some nigga DNA in that TARD code of yours...:lol

Cool story brah

ElNono
01-02-2011, 10:15 PM
they look like shit right now

Memphis is 14-19. They'll always give you a chance to beat them.

LnGrrrR
01-02-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm a Laker fan...dont have to deal with child support except when the court tells me to...:lol

fify :tu

NRHector
01-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Memphis is 14-19. They'll always give you a chance to beat them.it looks like those are the only teams the Lakers can beat, sub-500 teams :wakeup

mystargtr34
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM

Looks like somebody is trying a little harder.

Ace
01-02-2011, 10:33 PM

Now we have a mission.

This is the season Kobe finally gets the fan separation from Shaq, Duncan, Miami's big 3 and Boston's All-Star team. Once Kobe accomplishes this misson the Lakers will be [b[officially America's Teamand Kobe will be the new NBA logo.[\b]
Obsessive love…
Found your channel BTW
DI_3yEfCM6g

MannyIsGod
01-02-2011, 10:36 PM

Since 1995 the Spurs and Lakers are 3-3 in playoff series. You owned us before David Robinson showed up but since then its even. Even if you only want to talk about the Kobe era its only 3-2.

MannyIsGod
01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
LOL @ so many people missing the point of the thread though.

xellos88330
01-02-2011, 10:38 PM

I think you are giving Laker fans too much credit.

When their team is playing sub-par basketball (by defending champion standards anyway), they obviously are not in the right state of mind to be able to comprehend much of the english language.

All they see is red....

And the Lakers being behind the Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, and Heat in the race towards homecourt throughout the playoffs.

ElNono
01-02-2011, 10:42 PM

I didn't, but Lakerfan is very defensive lately...

Cant_Be_Faded
01-02-2011, 11:19 PM
LOLOL

timvp can forever be paraphrased as saying Lakers are Mung

BoricuaCJA
01-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Laker's have only won the NBA Championship without the #1 seed 3 times, with 2 of those times happening in the 1951-52 and 1948-49 seasons when they were the Minneapolis Lakers. In those years, they didn't have as many teams in the league as now. So imo, they only won it once without the top seed which was in 2002 as the 2nd seed.

So the probability of them winning it without a top seed, is very very slim.

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 01:16 AM

When did you go full on homer?

You know the Lakers look like shit right now. They might turn it around, they might not. But you're talking with the kind of deluded confidence that only a true homer possesses. As if the mighty, unbeatable Lakers and their God-among-man, Kobe Bryant, will simply flip a switch and roll through the West.

This team has real problems that no switch can instantly fix. Their perimeter D is trash, and no amount of 7 footers lurking behind can cover it up to the point where it's camouflaged.

21_Blessings
01-03-2011, 01:19 AM
will simply flip a switch and roll through the West.

Did it last year.

ElNono
01-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Did it last year.

No they didn't. They had the 1st seed pretty much locked up by the time they started slacking.

Kori Ellis
01-03-2011, 04:00 AM

http://i.imgur.com/NPr5f.gif

phyzik
01-03-2011, 04:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NPr5f.gif

Kori with the goods.

Back on track. HerapedPERIOD!

I Still think Timvp is at least one of these shitty laker trolls. He used to be better at trolling.

wijayas
01-03-2011, 08:35 AM
correction...the reg season is all you got right now...:lol i got bling bling...and title rings....right now the past 4 seasons has been all about LA...

i know u on a high right now but there's nothing that you can say or feel that will alter LA fan ...you speak from a position of weakness and I speak from a position of pure strength...:rollin

Really????? YOU got the championship rings? YOU???? YOU???? :lol:lol:lol:lol

Rummpd
01-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Lakers are going through a horrible stretch but I am not going to write them off as the bad play may force Jackson to go to another combo of players, i.e., replace Artest for a while and/or Fisher. A shake up may help them in the long run.