PDA

View Full Version : I have a bit of a problem.

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 12:53 PM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-31-2010, 01:09 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

nice regulation mono. that was a sick copy n paste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 01:10 PM
I have a serious drinking problem, it would be appreciated if you treated my thread with respect.

Thanks.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-31-2010, 01:14 PM
I have a serious drinking problem, it would be appreciated if you treated my thread with respect.

Thanks.

another sick copy n paste!!!!!!!!!!! countdown 2 the butthurt from grey named spurs fan...

Greg Oden
12-31-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm looking for serious support, if you only have negative things to say, please do not contribute.

Thanks.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-31-2010, 01:49 PM
ooooooooooooh. i get it now.

wink wink.

so much regulation.

monosylab1k
12-31-2010, 02:00 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

nice regulation mono. that was a sick copy n paste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Another BUMP classic :tu

thispego
12-31-2010, 02:01 PM
phyzik's gay brother is going to beat you up if you're not careful

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-31-2010, 02:50 PM
i used to be an exact copy of what you described. i turn 32 in may, and in june it will be 3 yrs since i have had a beer (or any alcohol besides what comes in an odules). it'll also be 1 1/2 yrs for soda and cigs (not cocaine, pepsi)
you can pm me for my phone number if you want, i'd be glad to sponsor you. but the short story is that youre on the right track. you gotta somehow turn these feelings that youre having into anger and direct that anger at the beer. i wouldnt worry aboot the cigs at first. let me just tell you, from ages 18-29 i abused beer real hard, never wanted to quit, couldnt imagine life without a good beer buzz. i thought it would be impossible to have fun without at least a few beers. i would openly tell people that i couldnt live without beer. nothing could be further from the truth. i feel as though ive never drank in my life. and tbh , quitting soda was harder than the cigs and beer COMBINED. so it is alot easier to quit than you think.

Chomag
12-31-2010, 03:57 PM
If you are being serious. Mad props to you for manning up and admitting this, It's never easy to admit to dirty laundry. I Hope you can find out what direction is best for you . Good luck

Tits McGee
12-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Kill yourself.

CubanSucks
12-31-2010, 05:34 PM
If you are being serious. Mad props to you for manning up and admitting this, It's never easy to admit to dirty laundry. I Hope you can find out what direction is best for you . Good luck

:lmao

Tits McGee
12-31-2010, 07:41 PM
:dramaquee "record numbers" :dramaquee

LOL butthurt

Headon
12-31-2010, 07:53 PM
I have a little bit of a headache.

Greg Oden
01-01-2011, 12:17 AM

thanks man, your words of encouragement are uplifting.

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 12:23 AM
I have a little bit of a headache.

that's when you need some more alcohol imo. just drink a couple more cans and the aches will soon be gone.

AmericanPsycho
01-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I had plenty to drink last night to last for the next few days. Learn to drink responsibly.