PDA

View Full Version : So the Spurts are getting all these teams without their best players....

Crickets
12-31-2010, 03:13 PM
I wonder if they also gonna get lucky and beat Boston without Garnett and Rondo?

This seems to be the trend for this lucky team, inflating thier bogus record playing by far the most favorable schedule and to top it off the best teams without their star players.

Just like Charles Barkley said last night.

"The spurts are the most OVERRATED team in the NBA"

ElNono
12-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Sup louis...

Hooks
12-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Spurs just beating teams they're supposed to beat.

BanditHiro
12-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Sup louis...

what is his other account name?

Cry Havoc
12-31-2010, 03:37 PM
You can only beat the teams you play.

VBM
12-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I wonder if they also gonna get lucky and beat Boston without Garnett and Rondo?

Miami could use that same luck...seems like that'd be the only way the Heat could beat Boston

ChumpDumper
12-31-2010, 03:39 PM
So just how much money have you lost betting against the Spurs this season?

jjktkk
12-31-2010, 03:47 PM

This seems to be the trend for this lucky team, inflating thier bogus record playing by far the most favorable schedule and to top it off the best teams without their star players.

Another Crickets "Can you believe they let me post another dumbass thread again"?

Sounds like your running out of pins to stick into your Tim and Kori voodoo dolls.

jjktkk
12-31-2010, 03:51 PM

kbp?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Probably more than you make as a Toros photographer, tbh.Right, since I'm not a Toros photographer, tbh, I make no money off that. QED.

How much?

rayjayjohnson
12-31-2010, 04:17 PM

This question would have mere credibility if it hadn't come from a bandwagon jumping heat fan

rayray2k8
12-31-2010, 04:25 PM

That's probably why he's mad. :lol

U mad louis?

rayray2k8
12-31-2010, 04:27 PM

He had quite a few, but none were worth remembering..
He's nothing more than a lame troll.

crc21209
12-31-2010, 04:40 PM

They see me trollin', they hatin'.....

ChumpDumper
12-31-2010, 05:19 PM
How much what? Time until you turn this into a round and round dick sucking fest? over and under is set at 1 post.The question was not directed at you. It was a repeat of the question that Crickets did not answer.

mavs>spurs
12-31-2010, 07:17 PM
yeah its just because of some good luck they went 28-4. they defeated the lakers on road because Ratliff was injured and missed the game, Ratliff was their best player.

anakha
12-31-2010, 08:01 PM
lol Louis
lol guaranteed Laker win
lol 50 bucks
lol guaranteed Dirk will play
lol guaranteed Mavs win
lol 50 bucks again
lol 0-5

TheSpursFNRule
12-31-2010, 08:06 PM
I guess somehow I forgot we beat the Lakers without Kobe and Gasol?...im being really sarcasitc. Also who the fuck else did we play that didn't have their best player besides the Mavs. Man the intelligence level on this board is low as fuck.

TheSpursFNRule
12-31-2010, 08:06 PM
I guess somehow I forgot we beat the Lakers without Kobe and Gasol?...im being really sarcasitc. Also who the fuck else did we play that didn't have their best player besides the Mavs. Man the intelligence level on this board is low as fuck.

your brilliant. :whine

ElNono
12-31-2010, 08:07 PM

Princess Pimp IIRC

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Menstruating cricket?

:lol 10th grade

Darkwaters
12-31-2010, 08:32 PM
A win is still a win.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-31-2010, 09:17 PM
If they win, they win. Injury's will be Injury's.

DMC
01-01-2011, 02:53 AM
It's true. The Spurs have benefited from other team's heavy hitters being out. Great. We've also benefited from your bench being subpar, or your coach being less than ours. There are many factors that lead to wins. You just found one. Keep looking.

wijayas
01-01-2011, 03:00 AM

In the past, he was also known as the "spurm", claiming to be a Suns fan. So Louis is now officially a "cricket" of the Heat. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Barfunk
01-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Spork Killer FTW

Strike
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-02-23/1235381627906.jpg

Strike
01-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I don't seem to recall anyone giving the Spurs a pass based on the same thing in '08 or '09 when Ginobili and/or Parker and/or Duncan were either gimped up or out due to injuries.

Just sayin'.

Giuseppe
01-01-2011, 03:21 PM
True, it's a means to the end, but, without the requisite end it's bupkis.

Unless you close it & confirm it by winning the last game this June it's utter failure.

That's the measure.

That makes it liveable at least for me. If I don't accomplish it, they'll be 28 other assholes right along with me, keepin' me company upon the Tree of Woe. If I can't do it, I'd prefer the Celtics there. I don't want an interloper. I'd prefer it kept in "The Family." I don't want (in order of import):::The Suns, The Spurs (I hate your f'in' guts, frankly), The Heat. I wouldn't absolutely begrudge The Mavs, but, Cuban would be insufferable with it. Their fandom hereabouts though are a heartfelt bunch and I wouldn't be adverse to witnessing their catharsis. Everybody else can go pound salt.

jjktkk
01-01-2011, 03:27 PM
True, it's a means to the end, but, without the requisite end it's bupkis.

Unless you close it & confirm it by winning the last game this June it's utter failure.

That's the measure.

That makes it liveable at least for me. If I don't accomplish it, they'll be 28 other assholes right along with me, keepin' me company upon the Tree of Woe. If I can't do it, I'd prefer the Celtics there. I don't want an interloper. I'd prefer it kept in "The Family." I don't want (in order of import):::The Suns, The Spurs (I hate your f'in' guts, frankly), The Heat. I wouldn't absolutely begrudge The Mavs, but, Cuban would be insufferable with it. Their fandom hereabouts though are a heartfelt bunch and I wouldn't be adverse to witnessing their catharsis. Everybody else can go pound salt.

The ultimate compliment.

Dunc n Dave
01-01-2011, 04:19 PM
True, the Spurs did beat:
-Bulls w/out Boozer
-Nuggets w/out Anthony
-Mavs w/out Dirk
-Wizards w/out Blatche & McGee (I know... it's just the Wiz... and just Blatche & McGee)
-Suns w/out Carter, Gortat (post JRich/Hedo trade)
-Memphis w/out Gay (suspended 1 game)
-Hawks w/out Joe Johnson
-Warriors w/out Curry (got hurt in 1st Q vs Spurs)

Spurs definitely have been lucky in catching some teams short handed, but they've also beat the Lakers, Jazz (in Utah), Thunder (in OKC), Nuggets (In Denver), Blazers, Suns (in PHX when they were playing decent), and Bucks all at full strength.

Besides, shall we compare the Spurs and Lakers strength of schedules to see who really has had the easiest schedule???

ImDaNuts
01-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I think the spurs are something like 17-12-1 ATS when they played the Lakers not sure the current record but you wouldnt be down that much.

Crickets
01-01-2011, 06:31 PM
LOL :lol

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I think the spurs are something like 17-12-1 ATS when they played the Lakers not sure the current record but you wouldnt be down that much.He was just making personal bets.

LOL :lolSo how much this season?

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1376646/cat-chasing-its-tail-o.gif

Crickets
01-02-2011, 02:09 PM
ohhh poor chump talks like he lost his money

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 02:15 PM
ohhh poor chump talks like he lost his moneyUm, you said flat out you lost your money the past two games. I was just asking how much total you have lost betting on this Spurs this season.

xellos88330
01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/xellos88330/ace2.gif

anakha
01-02-2011, 11:34 PM
lol Louis can't even keep track of his imaginary bets

jjktkk
01-02-2011, 11:37 PM
lol Louis can't even keep track of his imaginary bets

:lol

Crickets
01-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Hahaha You guys suck your team suck!

Darrin
01-03-2011, 03:23 PM
I think the Spurs are good, but not as good as their record would indicate. They win with perimeter play and not a lot of defense. In the postseason, teams will play the passing lanes and the open looks they end up with in the regular season will turn into steals and fast break opportunities for the opposing team. That being said, the Spurs are putting themselves in a position to make a run at a Championship and who would've guessed they could do that after last season?

I like the Spurs, but I don't see them winning the Conference over a team like Dallas or LA.

Crickets
01-03-2011, 03:40 PM
I think the Spurs are good, but not as good as their record would indicate. They win with perimeter play and not a lot of defense. In the postseason, teams will play the passing lanes and the open looks they end up with in the regular season will turn into steals and fast break opportunities for the opposing team. That being said, the Spurs are putting themselves in a position to make a run at a Championship and who would've guessed they could do that after last season?

I like the Spurs, but I don't see them winning the Conference over a team like Dallas or LA.

Thats what I've been trying to tell this blind homers motherfuckers..

They are going to suck bad in the postseason....maybe another sweep is what they are meant to end their bogus season

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 03:51 PM
^At least one of you cocknockers will be holding the shit sandwich come June, and I'm gonna be there, bells on....hammer in one hand, tong in the other.

Hoops Czar
01-03-2011, 03:52 PM
True, the Spurs did beat:
-Bulls w/out Boozer
-Nuggets w/out Anthony
-Mavs w/out Dirk
-Wizards w/out Blatche & McGee (I know... it's just the Wiz... and just Blatche & McGee)
-Suns w/out Carter, Gortat (post JRich/Hedo trade)
-Memphis w/out Gay (suspended 1 game)
-Hawks w/out Joe Johnson
-Warriors w/out Curry (got hurt in 1st Q vs Spurs)

Spurs definitely have been lucky in catching some teams short handed, but they've also beat the Lakers, Jazz (in Utah), Thunder (in OKC), Nuggets (In Denver), Blazers, Suns (in PHX when they were playing decent), and Bucks all at full strength.

Besides, shall we compare the Spurs and Lakers strength of schedules to see who really has had the easiest schedule???

Bucks weren't full strength. No Redd, Delfino or Salmons. Don't neglect the Rockets who lost brooks and Martin to ankle sprains and they held out Yao. Utah was without Okur. And the one point win in Denver came without Martin, Billups and Anderson.

Crickets
01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Utah was also without their coach who attended a personal matter.

Wow Lucky Spurts!

cheguevara
01-03-2011, 04:47 PM
sup faggot

j.dizzle
01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
All you need are W's in the regular season. Its not their fault some their opponents were missing key players, just getting some lucky breaks here & there. Im excited to see what the standings will look like in March/April.

jjktkk
01-03-2011, 05:14 PM
^At least one of you cocknockers will be holding the shit sandwich come June, and I'm gonna be there, bells on....hammer in one hand, tong in the other.

Crickets comes out ahead so far. Never seen a poster on here who enjoys being shit on so much.

Strike
01-03-2011, 08:48 PM

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Lying-Woody/ImageMacro/2404679/does-your-butt-hurt.jpg

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Thats what I've been trying to tell this blind homers motherfuckers..

They are going to suck bad in the postseason....maybe another sweep is what they are meant to end their bogus season
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1549/1261247768905.jpg

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 09:55 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/Buzz-and-woody/ImageMacro/2834395/BUTTHURT-BUTTHURT-EVERYWHERE.jpg