PDA

View Full Version : Faggiest status on Facebook

BUMP.
01-01-2011, 01:15 PM
I've had a facebook for about 3 years and I think last night I came across the gayest status I've ever seen. Of course last night was New Year's so as you know everyone updates their status to let everyone know how crazy their nights gonna be!!!!111 (which is pretty gay too, IMO) Letting everyone know you're getting drunk on one of the biggest party nights of the year was cool when we were like 15, but when you're about to graduate college this makes you a complete faggot.

However this status beats all I've ever seen. It just reaked of homosexuality

You know what guys? I just realized something...New Year's Eve isn't all about partying or engaging in inappropriate behavior. There's nothing wrong with just taking it easy and just being thankful that you made it into a New Year. So with that said, no partying for me tonight.... All I will do is relax at home and countdown to the new year of 2011, love you all :-)

And then 3 hours later he doubled his (yes HIS) faggot points by declaring that he was gonna go out instead. What tops it all off is that nobody cared to comment on either of them:lmao

What are some of the most faggiest statuses/posts you've seen on facebook?

Venti Quattro
01-01-2011, 01:20 PM
I visit lamebook

Venti Quattro
01-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Also, people who like their own status posts.

jeebus
01-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Also, people who like their own status posts.
truth.

Also, those assholes who make a facebook page for their pets and have said pets comment on things. Fucking stupid.

BUMP
01-01-2011, 01:41 PM
fucking lamebook :lmao

Another thing that's hilarious is people who give out way too much info abt their personal lives on facebook.

For example, there's this half retarded kid from my high school who added me a while back who got a girlfriend. He posted a status one time that said something like " I'm worried about my girlfriend I hope she's ok" and someone asked what's wrong and then he said "she's at Green Oaks hospital I'd rather not say what kind of hospital it is, just google it" :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Venti Quattro
01-01-2011, 01:43 PM
People who also post "Oh hey I'm at Starbucks drinking my favorite frappucino" and then 30 minutes later has a picture of that said event in their wall.

MavDynasty
01-01-2011, 01:49 PM
When dirk4mvp says he is about to play 2k then 30 minutes later he posts the picture of his win/loss

jeebus
01-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Just one picture? Sometimes they'll add a whole fucking album about their high seas adventure at Starbucks or Target.

Greg Oden
01-01-2011, 01:55 PM
When dirk4mvp says he is about to play 2k then 30 minutes later he posts the picture of his win/loss

brah you sure think about that poster alot for someone who's played online with him a few times.

mrsmaalox
01-01-2011, 02:08 PM
I don't really care much what people put on their Facebook, I just hate when their games, horoscopes, daily prayers, etc show up on my feed so I hide all that. But as far as statuses go, I think the lamest ones are the ones that they post using some sort of status-generating app.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Women in particular seem to love to go into great detail about every fucking molecule of food they are stuffing in their facebookholes at that moment, and end the post with "Yum!"

Guys will post a picture of a $2 bottle of Lone Star at a bar as if they just discovered beer, often ending the status with "Yum!"

Spurminator
01-01-2011, 02:56 PM
I have friends who check in at their church every Sunday. Guys, Jesus isn't monitoring your church attendance on Facebook.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I stayed in last night and noticed a great deal of people who were out at whatever fabulous party they proclaimed to be the most awesome blowout in the world were actually on fb most of the night on their fucking phones.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 03:01 PM
I have friends who check in at their church every Sunday. Guys, Jesus isn't monitoring your church attendance on Facebook.Too bad fb wasn't around when Dogma came out.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/7/74/BuddyJesus.gif

balli
01-01-2011, 03:12 PM
I don't see what Facebook status has to do with homosexuality, but per the parlance of the thread, no Facebook user has any business labeling a Facebook status update, faggy. As all Facebook status updates are such.

Maintaining a Facebook account is a narcissistic endeavour, disguised as a social one. And is extremely stupid insomuch that you're readily acquiescing to a centralized authority and allowing inner details of your life to count as part of aggregated, or individualized, data sets.

If you're a Facebook user who posts status updates, arguing that someone else's status updates are faggy, is basically like being a guy who jacks off with men, but argues that guys who give blowjobs are too gay. In other words, you're all homos, so get over it.

Frenzy
01-01-2011, 03:12 PM
You know you can just "not use" facebook. If no one post your status your not cool...duh.

BlackSwordsMan
01-01-2011, 03:13 PM
I hate when you're chatting with a bird and she posts PLOS and logs off.

BUMP
01-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't see what Facebook status has to do with homosexuality, but per the parlance of the thread, no Facebook user has any business labeling a Facebook status update, faggy. As all Facebook status updates are such.

Maintaining a Facebook account is a narcissistic endeavour, disguised as a social one. And is extremely stupid insomuch that you're readily acquiescing to a centralized authority and allowing inner details of your life to count as part of aggregated, or individualized, data sets.

If you're a Facebook user who posts status updates, arguing that someone else's status updates are faggy, is basically like being a guy who jacks off with men, but argues that guys who give blowjobs are too gay. In other words, you're all homos, so get over it.

tbh, I actually agree with you 100%. However, I don't consider myself a hypocrite because I rarely ever do anything on mine.

Facebook is a place where narcissism takes over which I hate. In college, though, it has a lot of advantages. The only reason I still have one is because it makes it easier to figure out where parties or other events are instead of having to call/text 1,000 people. So I just get on like once a day to check and that's pretty much it

lil'mo
01-01-2011, 03:48 PM

Got pretty gay there at the end but, This.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Of course you did:lol You were trolling for NBA2k11 partners after you said you were going to a celebrity new year's party -- or was it four minutes before? No matter.

I go out way too often as it is.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Getting a quick game in before I went out, lol something you'd never do. Has anyone ever seen you before? Since this is a thread about facebook, why not post yours? :lmaoI have been seen.

Why would Tyson Chandler want to know what I look like?

Do you fancy me?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Agree, photography requires a lot of time out in the field.No it doesn't tbh. And I am not a photographer tbh.

redzero
01-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Yo pego, let's be facebook friends?

You just want oxycodone.

Leetonidas
01-01-2011, 04:41 PM
I've had a facebook for about 3 years and I think last night I came across the gayest status I've ever seen. Of course last night was New Year's so as you know everyone updates their status to let everyone know how crazy their nights gonna be!!!!111 (which is pretty gay too, IMO) Letting everyone know you're getting drunk on one of the biggest party nights of the year was cool when we were like 15, but when you're about to graduate college this makes you a complete faggot.

However this status beats all I've ever seen. It just reaked of homosexuality

You know what guys? I just realized something...New Year's Eve isn't all about partying or engaging in inappropriate behavior. There's nothing wrong with just taking it easy and just being thankful that you made it into a New Year. So with that said, no partying for me tonight.... All I will do is relax at home and countdown to the new year of 2011, love you all :-)

And then 3 hours later he doubled his (yes HIS) faggot points by declaring that he was gonna go out instead. What tops it all off is that nobody cared to comment on either of them:lmao

What are some of the most faggiest statuses/posts you've seen on facebook?

:lmao:lmao

I actually completely agree with you...for once...I hate people who act as if every stupid fucking activity they partake in must be announced to the internets. I also can't stand those new parents/young moms who post every fart and burp their little shit factories make.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 04:42 PM
The word around SpursTalk amongst the original members is that you've been here since the beginning of time, with almost 60 THOUSAND posts, yet no one has ever seen you even just once. What gives?That is incorrect, but thanks for further proving you are not Tyson Chandler.

Kori Ellis
01-01-2011, 04:45 PM
That is incorrect, but thanks for further proving you are not Tyson Chandler.

I've seen your pictures lots of times...on Facebook ;)

Kori Ellis
01-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Pics?

Are you looking for a date?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 04:48 PM
I've seen your pictures lots of times...on Facebook ;)And most of them happen to be taken in bars tbh. I need a hobby -- maybe photography.

No such proof TBH. So who here has actually seen you, Waldo?If you want to be my facebook friend, just ask. Geez.

Kori Ellis
01-01-2011, 04:51 PM
I believe that all the pictures I have seen of CD are in bars or parties.

When I joined Facebook, I thought I was the last person alive to get an account. Thankfully, I haven't gotten that into it -- I think I only updated my status 10 times in the year. And I just have a few pictures of my daughter on it. I mainly use it to talk to my siblings.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I believe that all the pictures I have seen of CD are in bars or parties.

When I joined Facebook, I thought I was the last person alive to get an account. Thankfully, I haven't gotten that into it -- I think I only updated my status 10 times in the year. And I just have a few pictures of my daughter on it. I mainly use it to talk to my siblings.Can vouch for her dearth of updates.

Yup, I'm doing a communications project on ST for my dissertation and need to collect some info tbh.Tyson Chandler never went to college.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:02 PM
That's why I started taking some online classes on the side and summer classes in the offseason, tbh.Dissertations are for PhDs, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:07 PM
masters dissertation?

lol ownedThat's called a thesis, and a bachelor's degree of some sort would come first. Should have gone with independent sociology or psych study, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:08 PM
anywho i meant to say thesis, for my bachelors. big tyson's gotta take it one step at a time.There are no bachelor's theses.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:12 PM
little late there, senor!Not at all, tbh. Anyone actually undertaking this kind of academic exercise would know exactly what it was called.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:16 PM
:lmao You said that it's called a thesis, after I had already corrected myself

too slow!But you made the error in the first place, which actually compounded your first error in nomenclature. Timing is not the issue here, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I know exactly what it's called. I provided proof that senior project is sometimes referred to as a thesis. Would you not be crying over spilled milk if I had called it a senior project instead?You called it a master's dissertation first.

You spilled that milk.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I said there's such a thing, and there is. Not that that's what I was working on. Sorry senor!You called what you were "working on" a dissertation and started a flurry of backpedaling, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Yup, I'm doing a communications project on ST for my dissertation and need to collect some info tbh.

Dissertations are for PhDs, tbh.

masters dissertation?

lol ownedI said something first, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:33 PM
True my memory is slipping but TBH you're the one who said there's no such thing as a bachelors thesis, otherwise known as senior project. Lol owned.Too bad you said you were working on a dissertation, then tried to qualify it as a master's dissertation, then at my suggestion retreated to a mere senior project.

All after begging one of my facebook friends to post a picture of me.

Good times.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:37 PM
No, you said that dissertations were for Phd's and I merely stated "lol master's dissertation" (because you're incorrect, in some countries there is such thing) then went on to say that I was working on my thesis.In which country are you working on your bachelor's dissertation?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Back to the real subject. Your facebook, or are you for some unknown reason petrified?I am a fairly private person. My facebook settings reflect that.

Why are you so interested in viewing my picture?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Irrelevant to the fact of dissertations not universally being only for Phd's.So which school that you are attending uses the term dissertation for bachelor degrees?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Collecting data for my senior communications project on SpursTalk, tbh.Why would you need a picture for that, tbh?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Pics?tbh

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Correct, I solicited Kori for pics of you. I never solicited you for pics.

:lmao That's the 2nd time you've owned yourself, tbh. You should probably stop arguing semantics and just answer the question. Why so scared?:lmao I never said you "solicited" me for pics.

You were too scared, so you "solicited" Kori for some, tbh.

Why are you "soliciting" Kori for pics of me?

thispego
01-01-2011, 05:54 PM
damn, chumpdumper! release this man's scrote! :lmao

DisAsTerBot
01-01-2011, 05:55 PM
god damn what a queer.... who the fuck asks for another guys pics? lol

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 05:57 PM
damn, chumpdumper! release this man's scrote! :lmao^Has seen me in person, tbh.

You posted my quote of asking for pics in response to me saying that I never solicited you for pics, obviously incorrectly implying that I did in fact solicite YOU for pics :lolYou made a false inference. You actually could have accused me of the same and claimed that you never solicited Kori for pics, and just was asking her if they existed, tbh. A missed opportunity.

thispego
01-01-2011, 05:59 PM
The opinions of anyone with anti-mav crew bias will be discarded. This is a one on one.

:rollin talking to more than 1 person at a time makes your head hurt anyways, im sure

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 06:00 PM
god damn what a queer.... who the fuck asks for another guys pics? lolOr asks one of his fb friends to send him pics of the guy?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 06:02 PM
You rectify my typing errors which are always too minimal to be noticed even by spiders, I mean the ones with 8 eyes on their chests yet think people can't see the obvious fact that you implied that I solicited you for pics? :lmao You ain't that special brah, I just want to know why you're so scared. Is it like a deformity or something? (pic would verify, only reason i'd ever care to see one)Hey, you want to see pics of me so badly you admitted to soliciting them from one of my fb friends.

This is cause for concern, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 06:19 PM
TBH TBH

4 pages later and this is what we've learned:

1) ChumpDumper is a narcissist who thinks he's so handsome that even some males are sexually attracted to him and solicit HIM for pics :lmaoWell, you did solicit my fb friend for pics, so it looks like at least one male is attracted to me.

2) He never went to college, evidenced by his lack of knowledge of senior projects/thesisI had a seminar for my bachelors.

3) He likes to argue in circles, particularly semanticsIt's fun when people like you fuck up and get mad about it.

4) He's still scared to post a pic, let alone add Big Tyson as a friend which he previously offeredNever actually offered, tbh. And it still begs the question why this guy wants to see his picture so badly.

5) Making him a liarI certainly have lied in my life. Can't really pick one out here though, tbh.

6) Didn't go out on New Years eve and most likely still lives in mommeh's basementI freely admitted to not going out on NYE. As I said, I go out enough as it is. As for my mother, well, people around here know about her. I don't need to go into that again.

These are things we knowAnd yet, that which you want to know most still eludes you -- what I look like. I assure you, I'm fairly unremarkable. You can ask Kori and pego to confirm if you like.

polandprzem
01-01-2011, 06:28 PM
tbh tbh

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 06:42 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1376646/cat-chasing-its-tail-o.gif

thispego
01-01-2011, 07:16 PM
chumpdumper looks like the breakfast club dude on his avatar

jag
01-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Never heard of a Master's dissertation, Bachelor's dissertation, Bachelor's thesis or a PhD senior project. However, I'm sure those terms are used somewhere in some corner of the globe by someone who will never need to know what a dissertation or thesis actually are.

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 07:36 PM
I have no dog in this fight but just to set the record straight..

Never heard of a Master's dissertation

At universities in the United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom), the term thesis is usually associated with PhD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy)/EngD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EngD) (doctoral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorate)) and research master's degrees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%27s_degree), whilst dissertation is the more common term for a substantial project submitted as part of a taught master's degree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%27s_degree) or an undergraduate degree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undergraduate_degree)

per wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis

Bachelor's dissertation

he meant to say bachelor's thesis and immediately said so

Bachelor's thesis

same as senior project

Thesis is also used to describe a cumulative project for a bachelor's degree, and is more common at selective colleges and universities, or for those seeking admittance to graduate school or to obtain an honors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_honors) academic designation. These are called "senior projects" or "senior theses;"

PhD senior project.

lol what? such a thing was never discussed

Next time, try to keep up son.

Tits McGee
01-01-2011, 07:42 PM
:lmao

MavKrew too stupid to know how stupid they are.

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 07:45 PM

MavKrew too stupid to know how stupid they are.

ah, the dunning-kruger effect

http://boingboing.net/2010/05/12/confident-dumb-peopl.html

the vast majority of spurstalker's suffer from this these days

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 07:47 PM
namely beetus joe, mouse and bigzax, who's mental incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize just how terribly unfunny they are.

jag
01-01-2011, 07:50 PM
When exaclty did he say he was attending school in the UK? And i don't recall referring to anything associated with my bachelor's degree as a dissertation. He had to type that shit out and hit "reply".

The PhD senior project comment was in jest. Im keeping up just fine

mavs>spurs
01-01-2011, 07:57 PM
When exaclty did he say he was attending school in the UK?

He isn't, the comment about master's dissertation was in response to ChumpDumper arguing semantics because CD stated that "dissertations were ONLY for Phd's." Sort of beating him at his own game.

And i don't recall referring to anything associated with my bachelor's degree as a dissertation.

Again, I think he meant to say thesis the first time then immediately changed it when he noticed the error. Senior thesis is another way of saying senior project, which is common at some schools.

Again, try to keep up.

jag
01-01-2011, 08:02 PM
With all the ownage you were dealing out in this thread you should have just stayed logged on as Tyson Chandler. It was much more amusing, tbh.

Continue asking me to keep up, though. It's really keeping you afloat.

I have no dog in this fight but just to set the record straight..

mouse
01-01-2011, 09:08 PM
I have met some intelligent people on facebook this mutherfucker went to MIT

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001851864376&v=info

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
With all the ownage you were dealing out in this thread you should have just stayed logged on as Tyson Chandler. It was much more amusing, tbh.

Continue asking me to keep up, though. It's really keeping you afloat.I expect Y.H. To ask pego for a picture of me next.

mouse
01-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I expect Y.H. To ask pego for a picture of me next.

Will a photo of you in 2001 do?

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Technology/images/Fat-Nerd-computer.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Not close, but it's fun to see how folks picture me. I really don't see why they bother, though.

mouse
01-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Not close, but it's fun to see how folks picture me. I really don't see why they bother, though.

Sorry I took you for a intelligent male who likes to dress comfortably, are you the opposite?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Sorry I took you for a intelligent male who likes to dress comfortably, are you the opposite?I find briefs to be binding.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 10:25 PM
thispego showed me the pic he took of chumpdumper and whottt together on his iphoneAnything is possible, but whottt was about as camera averse as I am.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2011, 10:33 PM
actually elpimpo has the only known photo of whottt in existence

serially

whottt was wearing a carharttI thought you said pego had one.

Blake
01-01-2011, 11:18 PM
I thought facebook was mostly for teenagers and stay at home housewives.

Winston Wolf
01-01-2011, 11:21 PM
I thought facebook was mostly for teenagers and stay at home housewives.

That was started by college kids and many businesses have a facebook page. :rolleyes

Blake
01-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Yup, I'm doing a communications project on ST for my dissertation and need to collect some info tbh.

I'd grade the entertainment level on your project as a solid B+.

Blake
01-01-2011, 11:27 PM
That was started by college kids and many businesses have a facebook page. :rolleyes

teenagers, college kids, housewives and businesses targeting teenagers, college kids and ST trolls.

any more?

TDMVPDPOY
01-01-2011, 11:32 PM
how about ugly shits who uses apps to tell them they are beautiful...fck that shit

Venti Quattro
01-02-2011, 12:26 AM
People who bombard timelines with tons of applications. Take this quiz, see what your future will be next year, which friend will kill you, yada yada yada...

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh shit!

He corrected himself on his own error!

BURRRNNNNN!!!!!!!

He must not be breast fed at age 35, a basement dweller, nor attend fine universities like UTSA!!!!

Texas_Ranger
01-02-2011, 12:43 AM
I have a friend that's got a girlfriend and they're so stupid that they break up like 3 times a week and like in 5 minutes they're back together. I know thats dumb and I don't really care what they do, but they always post this shit on Facebook. Like:
...says:'' I hate ....., she's such a whore!!''
And then 5 minutes later:
...says:'' Ohhh, I love my baby.... <3******''

when I see that I always want to puke.

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 12:44 AM
I liked how Momma Bear/Guardian Angel showed up to protect Chumpdumster's dignity.

Only people like Ashbeeigh, Koriwhat, and Angel luv get that sort of treatment.

TBQLHAmigo

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 12:47 AM
I liked how Momma Bear/Guardian Angel showed up to protect Chumpdumster's dignity.

Only people like Ashbeeigh, Koriwhat, and Angel luv get that sort of treatment.

TBQLHAmigoWhat needed to be protected?

She merely confirmed that pictures do indeed exist.

Would would have happened to my dignity had she not?

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 12:52 AM
What needed to be protected?

She merely confirmed that pictures do indeed exist.

Would would have happened to my dignity had she not?

Don't worry, it wouldn't have prevented you from eating your hotpocket mommeh gave ya.. just know that you're in good hands.

All praise and honor be to Kori your guardian angel.

Rejoice and be filled with thanksgiving!

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Don't worry, it wouldn't have prevented you from eating your hotpocket mommeh gave ya.. just know that you're in good hands.

All praise and honor be to Kori your guardian angel.

Rejoice and be filled with thanksgiving!So, nothing would have happened.

Cool story, tbh.

CuckingFunt
01-02-2011, 01:01 AM
So, nothing would have happened.

I was once threatened with sanctions. Maybe that would have happened?

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 01:06 AM
I was once threatened with sanctions. Maybe that would have happened?Of course there's no way of being 100% on this board, but at the very least you consistently portray yourself as female here. It's understandable why a man might want to see your picture. The demands I get make those doing the demanding seem like Colonel Fitts.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 01:08 AM
OTOH, there are those who think we are the same person....

CuckingFunt
01-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Of course there's no way of being 100% on this board, but at the very least you consistently portray yourself as female here. It's understandable why a man might want to see your picture. The demands I get make those doing the demanding seem like Colonel Fitts.

He probably wants to do something totally manly and macho and not at all gay with them. Like... compare muscles.

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 01:21 AM
So, nothing would have happened.

Cool story, tbh.

you have to have dignity to lose it first.

Chida Historia, carnal LMN

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Of course there's no way of being 100% on this board, but at the very least you consistently portray yourself as female here. It's understandable why a man might want to see your picture. The demands I get make those doing the demanding seem like Colonel Fitts.

For being the basement dweller you are, you seem to want to find any form of validation in any form.

It's obvious why said poster wants a pic? He wants to plaster you pic all over the internets and laugh at your mouthbreathing grime crusted, greasy haired and super beta male existence.

But since your mother turned down your advance to have an incestous relationship opting to go for the great dane next door, you need to find some form of validation in hoping someone finds your feces stained undershirt and boxers self, interesting.

But don't worry, you got the eye of the notorius ST shemale. Here's your chance.

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 01:30 AM
He probably wants to do something totally manly and macho and not at all gay with them. Like... compare muscles.

Is that the sort or requests you get?

thisnarco
01-02-2011, 01:31 AM
:rollin

I might have to hit up thisnarco or JT for that, pego can't even find codone in fucking austin :lmao

whats good scrother? i've still got 13 5mg perc-a-dercs left. pego bought about 20 off me at $10 a pop, but i don't think he realizes i sold him generic cvs antacid. the pills look the same tbph, imho.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 04:40 AM
you have to have dignity to lose it first.

Chida Historia, carnal LMNSorry, you were the one who proclaimed I had dignity to save, tbh.

For being the basement dweller you are, you seem to want to find any form of validation in any form.

It's obvious why said poster wants a pic? He wants to plaster you pic all over the internets and laugh at your mouthbreathing grime crusted, greasy haired and super beta male existence.

But since your mother turned down your advance to have an incestous relationship opting to go for the great dane next door, you need to find some form of validation in hoping someone finds your feces stained undershirt and boxers self, interesting.

But don't worry, you got the eye of the notorius ST shemale. Here's your chance.Is this really what you think> You obviously spend a lot of time thinking about the people you try to insult on this board. Is this the kind of thing you really think is going to make me angry?

Were it actually my goal, the time and effort you spend on me would actually be all the validation I would need. Go ahead and put some more into it. I look forward to it.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 05:30 AM
He's a hardass! Your words can't hurt him!

:lmao that's just about the most pathetic response to utter ownage that I've ever seen. You really really ought to drop the dumper part off your name and go by "chump" because your weak troll game is only amusing the original members and grey named spur fan.I'm not surprised you consider it ownage. To me, he's just like you, making up stuff because he's frustrated at not knowing more about me.

I certainly have been holding your interest.

Want a pic?

Frenzy
01-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Let it go..god dam.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Even 38 year old bar frequenting virgins find that funny, except on mothers day when they're at said bar drowning their sorrows tbh.Um, good for them?

Ignignokt
01-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Do you desire me? Tell me more!!! Do you lub me? Do you want me!!!! You're responding to me because you lub me!! Somebody cares :'(

ChumpDumper
01-02-2011, 02:54 PM
I didn't say you love me, but this quest for personal information and pictures is strange, tbh. You, for instance, will just try to weave it into whatever insult you think will make me angry. Hasn't been working, so you just go back to your rather generic mother and homo smack -- which doesn't work either.

As for T_C/Y.H. -- he tipped his hand enough yesterday for me to have a pretty good idea who he is.

Leetonidas
01-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Just to get back on topic...here's another group I hate, the guy who always posts these kinds of statuses:

I guess you are kind of like a dream, you come in go, and I still cant fathom why. I find it enjoyable, yet its isnt somewhere you desire to be..

thispego
01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I am way way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waywaywaywayway too cool for facebook

frodo
01-02-2011, 11:22 PM
I am way way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waywaywaywayway too cool for facebook

the government thinks the same and thats why they've banned it in your country. your all way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cool for facebook