PDA

View Full Version : Since the Spurs are the truth

4>0rings
01-01-2011, 10:38 PM
and the LOB is locked up for the Spurs for 2011. What will the fans of the other inferior teams of the NBA be doing come June when San Antonio is celebrating their 5th championship?

:lobt2::toast

Giuseppe
01-01-2011, 11:42 PM
I'll be breaking off a piece of Luva's cock in Heat booty.

BlackSwordsMan
01-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Me and my nigga cubby be rooting for each others team to meet.

DazedAndConfused
01-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Remind me how many jumpshooting teams have won an NBA championship...

The Spurs lack of interior scoring and overall size in their frontcourt will be their undoing come playoff time. They simply don't have the personnel to compete with a team like LA, I don't care what happens during the regular season. When the Lakers are fully healthy and playing at their peak, the Spurs will get trashed.

You can take that to the bank.

BanditHiro
01-02-2011, 12:11 AM

The Spurs lack of interior scoring and overall size in their frontcourt will be their undoing come playoff time. They simply don't have the personnel to compete with a team like LA, I don't care what happens during the regular season. When the Lakers are fully healthy and playing at their peak, the Spurs will get trashed.

no.

Giuseppe
01-02-2011, 12:14 AM

According to the empiricals Dazed ain't confused, but, is rather precise.

4>0rings
01-02-2011, 01:01 AM

That's right. So since Kobe chucks up 37 shots you have no chance, by default you are out of the championship run.

poop
01-02-2011, 01:11 AM

all of the chicago bulls and detroit pistons championships

SourCandy
01-02-2011, 01:31 AM
lol cocky now? wait till the playoffs gosh.

ezau
01-02-2011, 01:56 AM
The Spurs have been stringing 12-game and 10-game streaks, the Lakers on the other hand, were getting skunked and losing three straight games via blow out:

vs. Utah L
vs. Indiana L
vs. Memphis L
vs Houston L
after that, they got cumberstomped to ashes by the Bucks, cHeat, and Spurs.

vs. Bucks (lost by 19)
vs. cHeat (lost by 16)
vs. Spurs (lost by15)

Nothing has been impressive as far as the Lakers are concerned this year. The Spurs and Mavs have been the better teams in the West thus far.

Dex
01-02-2011, 02:05 AM

Go ahead and continue to believe that Tim Duncan is finished.

j-money24
01-02-2011, 03:09 AM
The Spurs have been stringing 12-game and 10-game streaks, the Lakers on the other hand, were getting skunked and losing three straight games via blow out:

vs. Utah L
vs. Indiana L
vs. Memphis L
vs Houston L
after that, they got cumberstomped to ashes by the Bucks, cHeat, and Spurs.

vs. Bucks (lost by 19)
vs. cHeat (lost by 16)
vs. Spurs (lost by15)

Nothing has been impressive as far as the Lakers are concerned this year. The Spurs and Mavs have been the better teams in the West thus far.

I agree.. but the championship is not won in December.. The Lakers have alot of time left to put everything together for another run.

Cessation
01-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Lakers gonna get drained playing without homecourt. Last couple of years they've had easy matchups and injuries on other teams, lets see how they do this year, should be interesting.

Giuseppe
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
If Butler is truly a cooked goose and Nowitski is compromised for a while we'll catch them.

The Number Two seed is a distinct probability.

A fine key is whether they'll permit Artest to put his hands on people in the '11 post season as he was permitted to do in the '10 post season.

ButtHurt Committee
01-02-2011, 12:05 PM
If Butler is truly a cooked goose and Nowitski is compromised for a while we'll catch them.

A fine key is whether they'll permit Artest to put his hands on people in the '11 post season as he was permitted to do in the '10 post season.

xellos88330
01-02-2011, 01:46 PM
The Popovich coached Spurs teams do not normally peak until after the All-Star break. I am a huge optimist, so I hope that the Spurs are actually able to play even better than they already are and play at their peak after the ASB and beyond.

If the Spurs indeed have not peaked yet (there are some things that they really could improve on), the Spurs could be set for the history books should they realize their full potential as a team. I am hoping that I get to see that.

MaNuMaNiAc
01-02-2011, 01:52 PM
:lmao @ laker fans "regular season means nothing unless we're winning" bullshit act. So predictable...

Nathan Explosion
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM

Since when does LA have the size and health come playoff time? What LA fan means is, "If Bynum is healthy and playing well, the Lakers...."

Big if and and. Again, if I were a Lakers fan, I wouldn't count on Bynum come playoff time until he actually does it.

Roddy Beaubois
01-02-2011, 04:41 PM
God 4>0 rings trolling is so lame. Its just lakaluva, but less smart in every way. Also about 1000x less effective.

ChuckD
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM

So, if you get the ol' 8-5 edge, you can win it?

4>0rings
01-02-2011, 05:37 PM
God 4>0 rings trolling is so lame. Its just lakaluva, but less smart in every way. Also about 1000x less effective.
:lmao Mavfan season now over.

lol Barea

Giuseppe
01-02-2011, 07:13 PM
So, if you get the ol' 8-5 edge, you can win it?

Is The Princess the livin' end?