PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Surprise, KD isn't given his usual 15-20 freebies and he becomes irrelevant

BRHornet45
01-01-2011, 11:41 PM
sons congrats on the win tonight. Its funny how irrelevant and "average" Kevin Durant is whenever the game is called fairly and he isn't awarded bogus points at the freebie line. Shame on the NBA for inflating guys like Durant's points per game by putting them at the freebie line with phantom calls. again congrats on the beat down.

ducks
01-01-2011, 11:46 PM
3 game on 5 nights
back to back game
young team partied to much last night to bring in new year

GSH
01-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Calling Durant "average" and suggesting that he needs special favors from the refs is just plain ignorant. What planet have you been on for the last couple of years?

Wait... NO fan. Never mind.

BRHornet45
01-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Calling Durant "average" and suggesting that he needs special favors from the refs is just plain ignorant. What planet have you been on for the last couple of years?

Wait... NO fan. Never mind.

son Durant receives more help from the refs than Lebron, Kobe, and Wade combined ... the NBA has been hungry for another star player and they have pushed this kid to the top and have a ton of money invested into making him work. Of course he isn't just "average" as a player, but he simply doesn't have what it takes to bring his team to the next level without help from the refs. The bottom line is that Durant can't score big without help from the refs. He will never drop 40 legit points in a game without being sent to the freebie line at least 20 times.

TDMVPDPOY
01-01-2011, 11:59 PM
callin out durant is lame

just as lame nba rewarding free shit to that pathetic diver cp3 falling on tic tac contact

Hooks
Durant playing bad had nothing to do with Durant being an "average" player, he just got shut down by the absolute best team/defense in the NBA tonight and it's as simple as that. We did it against Kobe (8-27) and would've done it against Dirk except he wasn't playing cause his bitch ass faked an injury.

weebo
BR showing his ignorance yet again. What else is new.

UnWantedTheory
01-02-2011, 12:02 AM
He is neither irrelevant or average, but thanks for the congrats.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:02 AM
callin out durant is lame

just as lame nba rewarding free shit to that pathetic diver cp3 falling on tic tac contact

and son its still not as pathetic as the NBA awarding bullshit calls to the king of flopping ... Manu Ginobili

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:03 AM
He is neither irrelevant or average, but thanks for the congrats.

son yes he was irrelevant AND average tonight. how can you argue against that?

Kori Ellis
01-02-2011, 12:04 AM
... He will never drop 40 legit points in a game without being sent to the freebie line at least 20 times.

http://www.nba.com/games/20101225/DENOKC/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

Kori Ellis
01-02-2011, 12:04 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=291228017

Kori Ellis
01-02-2011, 12:05 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300109025

Kori Ellis
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300131025

GSH
Durant is a nightmare for opposing teams. And he's not a media whore, like CP3. Why would the league decide to give him extra help? OKC is a small market. Durant does't chest pound or chase highlight reel plays. He re-signed with his team, instead of chasing endorsements on the coasts. What's in it for the league?

Bitter, weak-suck, excuse making, piss poor excuse for a basketball fan. Give credit where it's due.

Kori Ellis
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300322025

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:06 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300131025

son that was a damn good 34 point game by Durant against a bullshit team. lets see him put those kind of numbers up against a legit team.

oh and LOL at you going almost a year back to find that lol .. A for effort though!

Ditty
kevin durant is one of the most overrated players in the nba IMO TBH

anakha
D'oh!

Kori Ellis
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300404025
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300406026
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300411009

Kori Ellis
01-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Should I keep going?

Can you find one 40 point game from him where he DID go to line 20 times?

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:09 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300404025
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300406026
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300411009

Game 1 - 28 legit points against the LOL T-Wolves

Game 2 - 33 legit points against a good Jazz team, LOL going back almost a year to find a good team he played well against

Game 3 - lol Golden State

Kori Ellis
01-02-2011, 12:11 AM
I just posted all his 40 point games in the last two years, I didn't pick and choose. He's only had one this year.

The point is ... you don't know what you are talking about. He has a lot of 40 point games in his career without getting to the line 20 times. And he only averages 9 FTA this year... not a "usual 15-20".

NRHector
01-02-2011, 12:13 AM
son yes he was irrelevant AND average tonight. how can you argue against that?may be because the Spurs played good D on him

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Should I keep going?

Can you find one 40 point game from him where he DID go to line 20 times?

son of course the 20 number was being sarcastic and exaggerating, but since you asked ...

46pts, 26 FREEBIES
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290123012

Kori Ellis
01-02-2011, 12:16 AM
lol @ going back two seasons ;)

TD 21
01-02-2011, 12:19 AM
and son its still not as pathetic as the NBA awarding bullshit calls to the king of flopping ... Manu Ginobili

First you say Durant can't score 40 without "his usual 15-20 freebies", then when it's pointed out how many times he's done it in the past year, you criticize the quality of opponent. Any other caveats that we should know about? Let me guess, weekend games don't count? If the opposition is on a back to back? If the Thunder have had 2 or more days off? If he's not being primarily guarded by a player known for his defense?

Ginobili is not the king of flopping. You're forgetting about that sorry excuse for a 7-footer on the Mavs You know, the goof who can step on the best player in the world's foot, in a pivotal point, in a pivotal series and have him get fouled out. He can also headbutt a guy and throw himself on the ground (he likes to do this) and somehow get to the free throw line, as well.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:20 AM
I just posted all his 40 point games in the last two years, I didn't pick and choose. He's only had one this year.

The point is ... you don't know what you are talking about. He has a lot of 40 point games in his career without getting to the line 20 times. And he only averages 9 FTA this year... not a "usual 15-20".

son in THIS SEASON ALONE he has already had (5) different games where he was awarded 15-20 free throws .... 09-10 he had (18) different games with 15-20 free throws.

the point is that the only way you can take Durant down is if the game is called fairly. of course solid defense plays a big role, but the bottom line is that this guy makes his living at the free throw line.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
First you say Durant can't score 40 without "his usual 15-20 freebies", then when it's pointed out how many times he's done it in the past year, you criticize the quality of opponent. Any other caveats that we should know about? Let me guess, weekend games don't count? If the opposition is on a back to back? If the Thunder have had 2 or more days off? If he's not being primarily guarded by a player known for his defense?

and you forget to mention that in ALL 3 of those games Kori posted he was awarded 12 free throws. Like I said already the 20 freebies is of course an exaggeration, but in many cases it is true. maybe I should have said 12-18 freebies???

sandman
01-02-2011, 12:27 AM
son of course the 20 number was being sarcastic and exaggerating, but since you asked ...

46pts, 26 FREEBIES
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290123012

KD is a career 26ppg scorer and has averaged 8fta a game.

In 266 career games, he has only had 11 games where he had more than 15 fta and only ONE game (which you referenced above) where he had 20fta.

You are speaking out your ass...

GSH
01-02-2011, 12:29 AM
One more thing, Einstein. Over the last 2 1/2 seasons (this one, and the last two) he has averaged 20.1 points per game, without any free throws! That's about the same as LeBron, and better than Kobe or Carmello.

But maybe those three guys are irrelevant, too?

BTW - Chris Paul averages about 14 ppg without his free throws. But he's a superstar, right?

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:30 AM
lol at counting his first two NBA seasons whenever no one even knew who he was! look at his numbers this season and last. he jumped up to over 10 freebies per game last season and will do it again this year!

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:33 AM
One more thing, Einstein. Over the last 2 1/2 seasons (this one, and the last two) he has averaged 20.1 points per game, without any free throws! That's about the same as LeBron, and better than Kobe or Carmello.

But maybe those three guys are irrelevant, too?

son Kevin Durant IS IRRELEVANT whenever you take his free throw game away! look at tonight's game for example. he was only awarded 4 freebies and in return was only able to score 16 points as the team leader for the Thunder. without his usual 25+ points per game, the Thunder are a joke.

I guarantee you if tonight's game would have been played in OKC, then he would have scored at least 26 points and probably more because he would have been given more free throws. that's all I'm sayin.

sandman
01-02-2011, 12:34 AM
son in THIS SEASON ALONE he has already had (5) different games where he was awarded 15-20 free throws .... 09-10 he had (18) different games with 15-20 free throws.

the point is that the only way you can take Durant down is if the game is called fairly. of course solid defense plays a big role, but the bottom line is that this guy makes his living at the free throw line.

15, 16, 16, 16, 17 this year

You are just playing with numbers to try to save face by saying between 15-20. Hell, let's just say between 15-25.

As far as making his living, he is a career 7 makes out of 8 attempts.

You can point to the exceptions all you want, but if he is averaging 8fta for his career, he has a hell of a lot more 4-6fta games than he does 15.

GSH
01-02-2011, 12:37 AM
son Kevin Durant IS IRRELEVANT whenever you take his free throw game away! look at tonight's game for example. he was only awarded 4 freebies and in return was only able to score 16 points as the team leader for the Thunder. without his usual 25+ points per game, the Thunder are a joke.

I guarantee you if tonight's game would have been played in OKC, then he would have scored at least 26 points and probably more because he would have been given more free throws. that's all I'm sayin.

Yo dipshit. READ. If you don't count ANY of his free throws, he still averages 20.1 points per game. That's over the course of 2 full seasons, plus this partial one. If the refs never sent him to the line, he would still be a dominant scorer.

You went from irritating to just boring. Stay here and jerk off all you want - I'm tired of you.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:38 AM
15, 16, 16, 16, 17 this year

You are just playing with numbers to try to save face by saying between 15-20. Hell, let's just say between 15-25.

As far as making his living, he is a career 7 makes out of 8 attempts.

You can point to the exceptions all you want, but if he is averaging 8fta for his career, he has a hell of a lot more 4-6fta games than he does 15.

son I said 15-20 because that is a fair and general estimate of his usual free throw count in big games. I should have said 10-20 however because there are a lot of games were he was given 12 and 13 free throws and didn't exceed 15. oh and sure you can say 15-25 if you want, as I posted on the previous page he was awarded 26 free throws in that one game.

its hilarious how you take his 8 free throws per game for his career seriously. his first two seasons no one gave two shits about him and in return he was only given 5 and 7 free throw attempts in each of those seasons. Last season however the NBA took notice and needed his star power so his free throw attempts went up to well over 10 a game and will do so again this season.

sandman
01-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Over the last 2 1/2 seasons (this one, and the last two) he has averaged 20.1 points per game, without any free throws! That's about the same as LeBron, and better than Kobe or Carmello.

son Kevin Durant IS IRRELEVANT whenever you take his free throw game away! ...that's all I'm sayin.

Yup. We hear you...

weebo
01-02-2011, 12:42 AM
BR, sounds like you're trolling again. Just stop. KD is a great offensive player who could drop 40 on any given night against anyone (and this without a post up game). He just had a tough night against a good opponent in the Spurs, who of late have been playing stellar defensive basketball. Be gracious son and give credit where it is due and move along.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Yo dipshit. READ. If you don't count ANY of his free throws, he still averages 20.1 points per game. That's over the course of 2 full seasons, plus this partial one. If the refs never sent him to the line, he would still be a dominant scorer.

You went from irritating to just boring. Stay here and jerk off all you want - I'm tired of you.

YOU read! ... I don't mean that Durant is irrelevant all together, I'm talking about in games where you take away his free throws! tonight is the best example of that. sure he scored 16 points, but was only sent to the line for 4 free points.

of course Durant is one of the best players in the NBA. I ranked him as the 3rd best! .... I'm just saying that if the games are called fairly and the defense plays well, Durant WILL BE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE ON HIS TEAM WILL STEP UP! ... just like if you trap Chris Paul he becomes irrelevant!

GSH
01-02-2011, 12:44 AM
YOU read! ... I don't mean that Durant is irrelevant all together, I'm talking about in games where you take away his free throws! tonight is the best example of that. sure he scored 16 points, but was only sent to the line for 4 free points.

of course Durant is one of the best players in the NBA. I ranked him as the 3rd best! .... I'm just saying that if the games are called fairly and the defense plays well, Durant WILL BE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE ON HIS TEAM WILL STEP UP! ... just like if you trap Chris Paul he becomes irrelevant!

Just like if you backtrack off of an already monumentally ignorant statement, YOU are fucking irrelevant. "I didn't mean he was TOTALLY irrelevant. I meant he was sorta kinda irrelevant... because of his teammates. Yeah, that's the ticket. His teammates make him irrelevant. That's what I meant."

What? It was a stupid thing to say. Your best bet is just to say you weren't thinking, and call it a night.

dbestpro
01-02-2011, 12:48 AM
The Thunder need to change their approach. Shooting so many free throws is great for the regualr season, but you will never win a championship this way becasue you will not get the same calls come playoff time.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Just like if you backtrack off of an already monumentally ignorant statement, YOU are fucking irrelevant. "I didn't mean he was TOTALLY irrelevant. I meant he was sorta kinda irrelevant... because of his teammates. Yeah, that's the ticket. His teammates make him irrelevant. That's what I meant."

What? It was a stupid thing to say. Your best bet is just to say you weren't thinking, and call it a night.

son the title of the this thread in case you missed it ...

"Surprise Surprise, KD isn't given his usual 15-20 freebies and he becomes irrelevant"

now where in that does he say that Durant is an irrelevant player all together or however you want to try and spin it?

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:50 AM
The Thunder need to change their approach. Shooting so many free throws is great for the regualr season, but you will never win a championship this way becasue you will not get the same calls come playoff time.

EXACTLY ... Durant can only do so much for them and like you said if he isn't getting the calls and getting to the line they are in deep shit. Westbrook has been solid this season as well, but they haven't improved at all from last season in my opinion. Still a damn good playoff team, but 1st or 2nd round knockout at best.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 12:57 AM
last season ... and he will lead again this year as well

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/523/freebies.jpg

ajballer4
01-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Hes a good player, but he does get to the line too much. Theres no way anyone should get 26 FTs in a game

lefty
01-02-2011, 02:05 AM
He is overrated

Besides scoring, he doesnt bring anything

TJastal
01-02-2011, 03:54 AM
son Durant receives more help from the refs than Lebron, Kobe, and Wade combined ... the NBA has been hungry for another star player and they have pushed this kid to the top and have a ton of money invested into making him work. Of course he isn't just "average" as a player, but he simply doesn't have what it takes to bring his team to the next level without help from the refs. The bottom line is that Durant can't score big without help from the refs. He will never drop 40 legit points in a game without being sent to the freebie line at least 20 times.

I may not care for BR in a personal sense but I agree with him on this one. A jumpshooter like Durant should not be getting to the line as much as he does. Hell, you take away his cheesy move of throwing his pencil thin arms into a defender and there goes half his fouls shots right there. :lol

senorglory
01-02-2011, 04:13 AM
Durant looked pretty good in FIBA play this summer. Are the FIBA refs in on the NBA conspiracy to prop up Durant with bogus calls?

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 04:39 AM
lmao FIBA ....

TJastal
01-02-2011, 04:45 AM
I'm sorry to be such a debbie downer for all the Durant dick worshippers in this thread, but..

The staple of Durant's game is taking semi-contested jumpers from the top of the key, this should not result in leading the league in free throws. He should be lucky to be getting as many fouls shots as Tony Parker, IMO.

will_spurs
01-02-2011, 04:54 AM
the NBA has been hungry for another star player and they have pushed this kid to the top and have a ton of money invested into making him work.

Wait... so the NBA is looking for another star and it has invested "tons of money" in a young player who:
is not a drama queen
is not an attention whore
has Duncan-esque charisma
just signed an extension with one of the smallest franchises in the league...
... in one of the smallest markets
... without doing a one-hour special on ESPN

:lmao

TJastal
01-02-2011, 05:08 AM
Wait... so the NBA is looking for another star and it has invested "tons of money" in a young player who:
is not a drama queen
is not an attention whore
has Duncan-esque charisma
just signed an extension with one of the smallest franchises in the league...
... in one of the smallest markets
... without doing a one-hour special on ESPN

Spurs fans are so blinded, sometimes. Makes me sad.

Don't ever compare Tim Duncan and Kevin Durant, again. One is a prima donna ball hog with a perpetual silver spoon while the other is a blue collar big man who has earned his way to the top and won 4 championships yet still gets considerably less respect from the league and officials than this punk you blasphemously compare him to.

And just what charisma are you talking about? Do you find it charismatic when a guy's "goto move" is flailing his arms into opposing players' arms and pretending like he's actually trying to shoot the ball? Does he think he's fooling anyone, seriously?

What's even more disgusting is most of the time this punk is already standing at the free throw line before the officials even have time to blow their whistles.

jjktkk
01-02-2011, 05:41 AM

Don't ever compare Tim Duncan and Kevin Durant, again. One is a prima donna ball hog with a perpetual silver spoon while the other is a blue collar big man who has earned his way to the top and won 4 championships yet still gets considerably less respect from the league and officials than this punk you blasphemously compare him to.

Yea Durant is a ballhog. Hes their #1 scoring option, on a team lacking in offense. Durant and Westbrook are the only 2 guys on the roster who can score. Who do you want Durant to pass to? Kristic?

And just what charisma are you talking about? Do you find it charismatic when a guy's "goto move" is flailing his arms into opposing players' arms and pretending like he's actually trying to shoot the ball? Does he think he's fooling anyone, seriously?

Sometimes Spurs fans are so blinded. Sound familar? What do you think Duncan and Ginoboli do? If the refs call it, that 2 ft's. You think Durant invented that move?

What's even more disgusting is most of the time this punk is already standing at the free throw line before the officials even have time to blow their whistles.

Only a complete idiot would think Durant is a punk. The kid played great for team USA, and Coach K praised Durant for his hard work and leadership on that gold medal team. Durant is well liked by his peers on and off the court. One of the NBA's up and coming stars. You really don't know a thing about Durant do you? Your just spewing shit as usual.

jjktkk
01-02-2011, 05:55 AM

Bate-and-flail shit: Manu does that, Kobe does it, Lebron does it, Wade does it, Durant does it...all the elite perimeter players do it. Personally I don't like the refs to call that, but it's part of the game at least for now.

Durant isn't really a punk. Examples of punks would be Dwight Howard, J.R. Smith, Kenyon Martin, Chris Andersen, JJ Barea, Jason Terry, Josh Howard, Dirk Nowitzki, JJ Redick (dying his hair black, what a fag), Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, Matt Barnes, Ron Artest, Craig Smith, Joel Przybilla, Wes Johnson, Armon Johnson, and anyone that smokes weed.

I forgot a ton, but I'm tired.

and fuck team USA by the way.

You wern't expecting Germany to do anything were you?

TJastal
01-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Yea Durant is a ballhog. Hes their #1 scoring option, on a team lacking in offense. Durant and Westbrook are the only 2 guys on the roster who can score. Who do you want Durant to pass to? Kristic?

Um, Jeff Green? Harden? Ibaka? I'm sure all these guys would love to do more than sit and watch him chuck contested jumpers all night.

Sometimes Spurs fans are so blinded. Sound familar? What do you think Duncan and Ginoboli do? If the refs call it, that 2 ft's. You think Durant invented that move?

You are one sorry sack if you think TD & Manu actually rely on that bullshit move that Durant has made a staple of his game.

Only a complete idiot would think Durant is a punk. The kid played great for team USA, and Coach K praised Durant for his hard work and leadership on that gold medal team. Durant is well liked by his peers on and off the court. One of the NBA's up and coming stars. You really don't know a thing about Durant do you? Your just spewing shit as usual.

Sorry but I don't too much stock in the US winning gold. You see, the United States is the mecca for professional basketball and is where most players around the world gravitate to (I know that fact must be tough for you to comprehend). They SHOULD dominate EVERY year. I give much more credence to guys like Scola who put up equally as impressive outings with a much more inferior teams.

I can tell you exactly what is going to happen to Kevin Durant. The real "MVP" of the thunder (Russel Westbrook) will get sick and tired of playing with that ballhog bitch and ask for a trade, maybe as early as next year (after the thunder get booted out of the playoffs once again thx to Durant's
6-25 type performances.) Once Westbrook leaves Durant's inadequecies will be on full display, I doubt he'll even be able to lead them to the playoffs.

Brazil
01-02-2011, 06:52 AM
He is overrated

Besides scoring, he doesnt bring anything

What about 7 reb, 1 steal and 1 blk? Durant is not overated.

Props to kori for regulating br! God bless

TJastal
01-02-2011, 07:04 AM
What about 7 reb, 1 steal and 1 blk? Durant is not overated.

Props to kori for regulating br! God bless

6'3" Gary Neal had 8 boards yesterday. Ime Udoka had a steal, too IIRC. In fewer minutes. Maybe a block too don't recall.

TDMVPDPOY
01-02-2011, 07:23 AM
lock this thread, i think kori just pwned him

Brazil
01-02-2011, 07:29 AM
6'3" Gary Neal had 8 boards yesterday. Ime Udoka had a steal, too IIRC. In fewer minutes. Maybe a block too don't recall.
:rolleyes

Yeah right it is one thing to grab 8 reb one night and having a record of 7 reb during a season

DMC
01-02-2011, 01:02 PM
sons congrats on the win tonight. Its funny how irrelevant and "average" Kevin Durant is whenever the game is called fairly and he isn't awarded bogus points at the freebie line. Shame on the NBA for inflating guys like Durant's points per game by putting them at the freebie line with phantom calls. again congrats on the beat down.

LOL... what a fuck tard.

Cane
01-02-2011, 01:05 PM
BRHornet45 with another terrible thread.

Agloco
01-02-2011, 01:06 PM
You wern't expecting Germany to do anything were you?

:lol

DMC
01-02-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry to be such a debbie downer for all the Durant dick worshippers in this thread, but..

The staple of Durant's game is taking semi-contested jumpers from the top of the key, this should not result in leading the league in free throws. He should be lucky to be getting as many fouls shots as Tony Parker, IMO.
Just like a guy with front row seats who thinks he a coach because of it.

You don't know shit. I think you are a Laker troll.

What does it mean to say "he should be lucky"? If he should be, what's your problem?

Get your head out of your ass. You obviously don't know shit about the game. You probably sit on your ass and piss in a gatorade bottle, and throw cheetos at the screen screaming out Bonner's name in disgust.

DMC
01-02-2011, 01:12 PM
son that was a damn good 34 point game by Durant against a bullshit team. lets see him put those kind of numbers up against a legit team.

oh and LOL at you going almost a year back to find that lol .. A for effort though!
Against a bullshit team like yours?

If you learned that KD was coming to New Orleans (or whatever unlucky city gets that squad), you would fap for weeks until your dick looked like beef liver.

http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/fap.jpg

Agloco
01-02-2011, 01:15 PM
last season ... and he will lead again this year as well

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/523/freebies.jpg

BR.....

You don't find it the least bit interesting that most all of the players on that list are scoring leaders? How do you explain that?

TJastal
01-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Just like a guy with front row seats who thinks he a coach because of it.

You don't know shit. I think you are a Laker troll.

What does it mean to say "he should be lucky"? If he should be, what's your problem?

Get your head out of your ass. You obviously don't know shit about the game. You probably sit on your ass and piss in a gatorade bottle, and throw cheetos at the screen screaming out Bonner's name in disgust.

It means he should be getting to the line as frequently or less than Tony Parker. The fact that he LEADS THE FRIGGIN LEAGUE going to the line pisses me off.

I never claimed to know everything about basketball, but I know Durant shouldn't be awarded as many trips to the line as he gets with the type of game he has. He doesn't drive the ball to the hoop with any regularity, he gets a ton of fouls on jumpshots either jumping into other players with his arms or some kind of phantom contact. It really is disgusting to watch how much this guy gets his ass kissed and licked by the referees.

Now kindly go back to your mother's basement and make out with your Kevin Durant door poster.

TJastal
01-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Against a bullshit team like yours?

If you learned that KD was coming to New Orleans (or whatever unlucky city gets that squad), you would fap for weeks until your dick looked like beef liver.

http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/fap.jpg

I'm sure you already do enough fapping for both him and yourself.

duhoh
01-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Um, Jeff Green? Harden? Ibaka? I'm sure all these guys would love to do more than sit and watch him chuck contested jumpers all night.

if you think jeff green, harden, or ibaka is ready for the limelight, please watch round 1 of last years playoffs. they had a chance to help westbrook and durant (who were the only ones that came to play) and flopped big time.

duncan is my fave player of all time, but to say that he earned his way to the top over durant is foolish. durant was drafted by a horrible seattle team (which is where i live btw) who in 1 season doubled their wins and inched into the playoffs, while duncan was blessed with DRob, Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, and avery johnson. this trio has been near the top without duncan for a while, which is far more than you can say about ANY of durant's supporting cast. (ie, grabbing the number 1 seed in the west only to run into the dream)

did he rape your sister or something? if so, then your ignorant hate on him is understandable.

mingus
01-02-2011, 01:30 PM
the thing that KD doesnt do too well is make others around him better. in fact Westbrook does a better job of that.

DMC
01-02-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm sure you already do enough fapping for both him and yourself.
u mad Faker troll?

DMC
01-02-2011, 01:34 PM
if you think jeff green, harden, or ibaka is ready for the limelight, please watch round 1 of last years playoffs. they had a chance to help westbrook and durant (who were the only ones that came to play) and flopped big time.

duncan is my fave player of all time, but to say that he earned his way to the top over durant is foolish. durant was drafted by a horrible seattle team (which is where i live btw) who in 1 season doubled their wins and inched into the playoffs, while duncan was blessed with DRob, Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, and avery johnson. this trio has been near the top without duncan for a while, which is far more than you can say about ANY of durant's supporting cast. (ie, grabbing the number 1 seed in the west only to run into the dream)

did he rape your sister or something? if so, then your ignorant hate on him is understandable.
LOL you got ELLIOTT FUCKED

TJastal
01-02-2011, 01:35 PM

Nope didn't rape anyone that I'm aware of. Don't hate him, just dislike pretty much everything about him. And I'm sure in your world everyone loves everyone else, and lives in perfect harmony forever and ever. I bet you would have loved the hippie generation, too bad you live in these times eh?

TJastal
01-02-2011, 01:39 PM
u mad Faker troll?

You really are out of the loop if you think I'm a covert faker fan. I might have even given you some minor props if you would have accused me of being a fan of some other team I actually liked. But please, by all means continue your quest to out me as a secret laker fan.

GSH
01-02-2011, 02:57 PM
son the title of the this thread in case you missed it ...

"Surprise Surprise, KD isn't given his usual 15-20 freebies and he becomes irrelevant"

now where in that does he say that Durant is an irrelevant player all together or however you want to try and spin it?

If the NBA made a special rule for Keven Durant, and didn't allow him to shoot ANY free throws, he would still be the 20th best scorer in the NBA - ahead of guys like Scola, Gasol, Manu, and Chris Paul, just to name a few. Kind of hard to call that irrelevant or overrated.

It's sort of ironic for you to constantly call people "son" when you are so completely, utterly dickless. Overcompensate much?

jjktkk
01-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Nope didn't rape anyone that I'm aware of. Don't hate him, just dislike pretty much everything about him. And I'm sure in your world everyone loves everyone else, and lives in perfect harmony forever and ever. I bet you would have loved the hippie generation, too bad you live in these times eh?

When do you ever make sense?

jjktkk
01-02-2011, 03:21 PM
u mad Faker troll?

Believe it or not, Tjastal is a Spurs fan. He just hates Pop and Bonner. Prior to the season starting, he was spewing his "Pop's an idiot" chant and Bonner shouldn't play anything but garbage minutes, etc.... It eats him up that Splitter isn't getting any burn over Bonner. If the Spurs win it all, Tjastal will say the Spurs won despite Pop's mismangement of the roster, etc....

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Durant is nothing more than a glorified Joe Johnson. LOL at people saying "but .. but ... but .. even without all of his ridiculous free throws he would still score 20 points a game!" ...

of course he would. you do realize he shoots the ball on average 20 times per game right? he has to shoot the ball 20 times a game to get those type of numbers, then add in his average of 10 free point attempts a game and its no wonder his scoring numbers are high.

DMC
01-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Kobe shoots the ball at least that often. Kobe is the only player I am aware of who takes 25 shots in a fucking ASG. Are you saying Kobe isn't any good because of that?

DMC
01-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Does the "BR" in your name stand for "Butt Rash"? You sound butt hurt.

DMC
01-02-2011, 06:11 PM
You really are out of the loop if you think I'm a covert faker fan. I might have even given you some minor props if you would have accused me of being a fan of some other team I actually liked. But please, by all means continue your quest to out me as a secret laker fan.
You are championing PHil Jackson's cause to out KD as a FT anomaly. The Spurs have nothing to gain by dissing KD. You are a Laker troll.

DMC
01-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Believe it or not, Tjastal is a Spurs fan. He just hates Pop and Bonner. Prior to the season starting, he was spewing his "Pop's an idiot" chant and Bonner shouldn't play anything but garbage minutes, etc.... It eats him up that Splitter isn't getting any burn over Bonner. If the Spurs win it all, Tjastal will say the Spurs won despite Pop's mismangement of the roster, etc....

I would rather be seen as a cunning troll than an ignorant, always wrong fan.

Brazil
01-02-2011, 08:32 PM

Well if I remember correctly at first he was a TP hater but as this year there is not a lot of things to hate on TP he is hating other stuff. You're right he is not a troll he is just a hater

angelbelow
01-02-2011, 08:49 PM
sons

duhoh
01-02-2011, 09:15 PM

and nothing to say about the basketball again.

DMC
01-02-2011, 10:16 PM
and nothing to say about the basketball again.
Isn't it better this way?

TiMMeH*faN*frOmNY
01-02-2011, 10:36 PM
kevin durant is one of the most overrated players in the nba IMO TBH

This

DMC
01-02-2011, 10:39 PM
This

Good that you're a Spurs fan, bad that you weren't a Longhorns' fan.

TiMMeH*faN*frOmNY
01-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Good that you're a Spurs fan, bad that you weren't a Longhorns' fan.

Lol all my friends clown me for being from new york city and being a spurs fan. Lol watching timmy crush the knicks in 99 (even tho I was 9) was epic. My uncle is a spurs fan and when he started jumping up n down and yelling after the spurs won the chip, I started doing it too lmaooo

DMC
01-02-2011, 11:41 PM
That's hilarious. It's funny what makes you like a certain team.

will_spurs
01-03-2011, 07:21 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169570

Some guys in that thread urgently need your schooling. Seriously. Please ridicule yourself in public again. We enjoy it.