PDA

View Full Version : Should Mark David Chapman get paroled for the murder of John Lennon?

fevertrees
01-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Pretty fucked up the man is still in prison for a crime he committed 30 years ago......he did his time and should be released. I guess since he shot Lennon he deserves to stay longer :rolleyes (fuck you Yoko)

tlongII
01-02-2011, 01:40 AM
He murdered somebody in cold blood. He should be dead, not in prison.

fevertrees
01-02-2011, 01:43 AM

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Ghandi

Anyways I thought the Beatles preached love and forgiveness? I'm sure MDC deserves forgiveness by now.

Ghandi
01-02-2011, 01:46 AM

I could have said it better myself.

BRHornet45
01-02-2011, 01:57 AM
son if you ask me, Chapman should be receiving royalty checks on a monthly basis for the post-death financial success of John Lennon. Now of course Lennon was already a huge star and successful, but if he wouldn't have been killed then I guarantee you that he would be no bigger of a star today than Paul or Ringo. His death boosted him the same way it did Cobain.

Nick Manning
01-02-2011, 02:12 AM
son if you ask me, Chapman should be receiving royalty checks on a monthly basis for the post-death financial success of John Lennon. Now of course Lennon was already a huge star and successful, but if he wouldn't have been killed then I guarantee you that he would be no bigger of a star today than Paul or Ringo. His death boosted him the same way it did Cobain.

Those honeybees make me wanna drop some fuckin loads

BanditHiro
01-02-2011, 02:33 AM

Anyways I thought the Beatles preached love and forgiveness? I'm sure MDC deserves forgiveness by now.

he would probably die the minute he steps out of prison

TimDunkem
01-02-2011, 02:55 AM

The man is crazy fevertress....

Strike
01-02-2011, 06:39 AM

The fact that Chapman's victim was John Lennon makes his crime no different from any other crazy asshole who murders a man in front of his wife.

Why don't you ask the surviving members of The Beatles, John's widow or his children if Chapman deserves forgiveness, you pussy. Save the love and forgiveness shit for people who don't murder. You murder someone, you forfeit your own life.

JoeChalupa
01-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Parole?.......Imagine that.

boutons_deux
01-02-2011, 10:40 AM
From all I've read, the guy is neurologically damaged. I doubt any neuroscientist, and certainly not any sadistic prison bureaucrat, can say with certitude that the nutcase is not a risk.

Anyway, who goes to prison or not is most often a political decision, the prosecutors and judges are tools of politicians.

Classic eg, a wealthy investment banker/trader in Colorado hit-and-run a person and condemned them to a life of disability and pain. The law said they were gonna do a plea bargain since a felony conviction would hurt the wealthy person's considerable financial prospects. :lol

Ever hear a cop fail to arrest a (poor) black or brown for possession of a joint, saying an arrest would hurt their employment prospects? :lol

ohmwrecker
01-02-2011, 03:48 PM

The Beatles didn't "preach" anything. They were a rock and roll band. Chapman is a murderer and a con-artist. Fuck that guy.