PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James doesn't expect MVP in '11

duncan228
01-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Just the quotes, hit the link for the rest.

LeBron James doesn't expect MVP in '11 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5979029)
By Brian Windhorst
ESPN

..."When we decided to come together our Most Valuable Player chances kind of went out the window," James said before the Heat played the Golden State Warriors Saturday.

"I think they classify it as an individual award. They look at it like the less help you have, the more numbers you have then the better chance for you to win that award."

..."I don't know how you classify the MVP thing," James said. "Do you classify it as most valuable to his team, if you take that person off his team how do they play? Or is it how is he playing numbers-wise? I don't know."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5979029

lefty
01-02-2011, 01:45 AM
So
He didnt think about it when he got his MVP awards?

greyforest
01-02-2011, 01:46 AM
mvp should probably go to dirk since his team has gone to hell without him

lefty
01-02-2011, 01:48 AM
mvp should probably go to dirk since his team has gone to hell without him

Or to Lebron since his former team has gone to hell without him

Hooks
01-02-2011, 01:48 AM
LBJ=Humblest player in the NBA.

First he does it for the kids and now he refuses to receive credit as the NBA's MVP

BanditHiro
01-02-2011, 01:50 AM
LBJ=Humblest player in the NBA.

First he does it for the kids and now he refuses to receive credit as the NBA's MVP

i still don't see why anybody besides laker fans and cavs fans hate the guy.

greyforest
01-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Or to Lebron since his former team has gone to hell without him

true

Killakobe81
01-02-2011, 02:59 PM
BIg misconception, that ALL Laker fans hate LBJ.

Bigger misconception Lebron is humble. I dont care if you are Robert Horry ...speaking in THIRD person is the opposite of humble. Chosen ONE tattoo ...is not very humble either. But as an athlete Lebron is one of thr greatest i have ever seen ...