PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Fans 2 cents

bostonguy
01-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Lng,Mono,San Antonio Spurs, etc

Who do we root for next weekend? I personally am not eager to get a team like Baltimore 2 weeks from today. If the Jets beat the Colts, we have a date with them.

Thoughts?

monosylab1k
01-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Baltimore is the one team I really don't want to face. Other than that, no team worries me.

What worries me is the defense's lack of playoff experience. They haven't proven they can do anything besides get curbstomped when it matters most. If the defense has truly matured and become the defense we all thought they would be, then the Patriots will be in the Super Bowl.

Greg Oden
01-02-2011, 11:56 PM
funny that you want a take from a homo like san antonio spurs

LnGrrrR
01-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Lng,Mono,San Antonio Spurs, etc

Who do we root for next weekend? I personally am not eager to get a team like Baltimore 2 weeks from today. If the Jets beat the Colts, we have a date with them.

Thoughts?

I'm not too worried about the Jets or Chiefs. The Ravens and Steelers have good d's, so if our defense regressed it could be a real battle. And Manning is Manning; always gives his team a chance, though he doesn't like Gillette.

Overall, I hope that the Ravens and Colts get knocked out this week, and we end up against the Chiefs in the AFC Conference game.

Satisfaction wise, I wouldn't mind beating the Colts again.

LnGrrrR
01-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Baltimore is the one team I really don't want to face. Other than that, no team worries me.

What worries me is the defense's lack of playoff experience. They haven't proven they can do anything besides get curbstomped when it matters most. If the defense has truly matured and become the defense we all thought they would be, then the Patriots will be in the Super Bowl.

The defense has stepped up lately, but like you said, playoffs are a different beast. Hopefully the older guys will teach the younger ones. It's a good sign that they played strong in this last game of the season, even with nothing to play for besides pride.

crc21209
01-03-2011, 01:08 AM
It's going to be Jets-Pats in the Divisional round, you just know it's gonna happen....

lefty
01-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Baltimore can be a tough opponent

But I'm confident we can beat them

Brodie Bruce
01-03-2011, 01:51 AM
It's going to be Jets-Pats in the Divisional round, you just know it's gonna happen....

I hope the Jets win. I really do. But honestly what I'm banking on the most is for First Round Choke Manning to show up on Saturday and not the guy that shoved a giant blue horseshoe in our assholes last year.

LnGrrrR
01-03-2011, 02:44 AM
I hope the Jets win. I really do. But honestly what I'm banking on the most is for First Round Choke Manning to show up on Saturday and not the guy that shoved a giant blue horseshoe in our assholes last year.

:lol Well said.

crc21209
01-03-2011, 02:48 AM

I think the team around Manning is just too weak this year that even if he plays a great game next weekend, they'll still lose.

spurspokesman
01-03-2011, 04:22 AM
I think the team around Manning is just too weak this year that even if he plays a great game next weekend, they'll still lose.
I'd rather ny or baltimore. We can beat all three of em but I don't want to see peyton again. He will lose 15 games with thirty interceptions lol then throw 5tds and 0 picks against us. He is always up for us. So let them and the jets soften each other up. Barring the pick in our last meeting I'm certain manning breaks our heart again.