PDA

View Full Version : Go Spurs.

Venti Quattro
01-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Seeing as the Lakers probably won't win a championship as they continue to "cruise" and wallow in mediocrity, I won't dwell on the negatives anymore. They've done enough recently in the past three yars, winning two rings and being to the finals three times. And for me I'm contented with that. They flat out suck at this juncture of the season and the whole world outside of Lakers fans are taking a shit on them, but I would give them some slack, as a fan. Whatever the result of this season has for the Lakers, I just leave it up to the Lord, or to any diety/supreme being out there. As a fan, it pains to see them fall from grace but remember that they've been blessed so much. I wouldn't even care right now if Kobe demands for a trade and Mitch pulls the trigger. God bless the man but if you stage a coup this time, the Magic Wand will dump your ass.

So now I've come to a realization that probably I can stomach rooting for the Spurs. God no I can't stand Boston and fuck the Cheat. Dallas is very good right now but I still don't think they're good to win a ring. Not with the Spurs back to relevance and championship contention. There are a lot of fuckface classy grey spurfans in this forum but the team they root for is very much likable. It wouldn't hurt if Duncan got his 5th ring before he dozes off to retirement.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:35 AM
:rolleyes

NRHector
01-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Seeing as the Lakers probably won't win a championship as they continue to "cruise" and wallow in mediocrity, I won't dwell on the negatives anymore. They've done enough recently in the past three yars, winning two rings and being to the finals three times. And for me I'm contented with that. They flat out suck at this juncture of the season and the whole world outside of Lakers fans are taking a shit on them, but I would give them some slack, as a fan. Whatever the result of this season has for the Lakers, I just leave it up to the Lord, or to any diety/supreme being out there. As a fan, it pains to see them fall from grace but remember that they've been blessed so much. I wouldn't even care right now if Kobe demands for a trade and Mitch pulls the trigger. God bless the man but if you stage a coup this time, the Magic Wand will dump your ass.

So now I've come to a realization that probably I can stomach rooting for the Spurs. God no I can't stand Boston and fuck the Cheat. Dallas is very good right now but I still don't think they're good to win a ring. Not with the Spurs back to relevance and championship contention. There are a lot of fuckface classy grey spurfans in this forum but the team they root for is very much likable. It wouldn't hurt if Duncan got his 5th ring before he dozes off to retirement.:rollin Venti Quattro with the goods

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Trolling aside, I'm not writing the Lakers off. They are built more for the playoffs than the regular season, and try as us Lakers haters might, no one can neglect the size, skill, and versatility of the Lakers frontline. It's gonna hard for any undersized Western Conference team to beat a focused Lakers over a 7 game series.

As for the Spurs, I'm enjoying their start and glad the defense is finally picking up, but my main concerns are Manu's health and consistency, Duncan's age, and whether or not Neal can produce in the playoffs. Honestly, there's more question marks surrounding the Spurs than the Lakers. These "new look" Spurs have never made a significant run in the playoffs, while the Lakers have been to the Finals 3 straight times. No matter how much Spurfan wants to deny it, the Lakers are still the favorites.

21_Blessings
01-03-2011, 12:49 AM
:rolleyes

lefty
01-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Venti, you are a good poster, but why are you calling Miami the Cheat ?

Doesnt that title belong to the Lakers ?

j.dizzle
01-03-2011, 12:53 AM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/why_so_serious_drunk.jpg

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Venti, you are a good poster

He's a horses' ass.

TE
01-03-2011, 01:10 AM
You must really be starting to give up, writing up a dissertation and all.

21_Blessings
01-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Premature and IronTurncoat-esque.

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Premature and IronTurncoat-esque.

Homer.

And lol Chargers.

pawe
01-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Jinx thread TBH

BUMP
01-03-2011, 01:24 AM
tbh, even though the Lakers aren't playing very good, if someone put a gun to my head I'll still pick them to win it all. They do this shit every fucking season and on top of that, the West isn't really that deep still although I am a believer in the Spurs too.

As for the Mavs it remains to be seen if Cuban pulls something out of his ass to replace Butler otherwise they're probably done.

LkrFan
01-03-2011, 01:25 AM
A synonym for bitch made is Venti Quattro,tbh. :wakeup

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 01:26 AM
tbh, even though the Lakers aren't playing very good, if someone put a gun to my head I'll still pick them to win it all. They do this shit every fucking season and on top of that, the West isn't really that deep still although I am a believer in the Spurs too.

As for the Mavs it remains to be seen if Cuban pulls something out of his ass to replace Butler otherwise they're probably done.

Big blow. Now the faggot Lakers will likely back into the 2nd seed.

That's something that also happens every year. The Lakers primary threats all suffering key injuries while they stay relatively healthy.

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 01:27 AM

What? Cause he's not an idiotic homer that has to brush Purple 'n Gold semen out of his mouth every night?

LkrFan
01-03-2011, 01:31 AM
What? Cause he's not an idiotic homer that has to brush Purple 'n Gold semen out of his mouth every night?
I want you to show me one positive post I've made tonight about the Lakers. Then I want you to see me openly cheer for another team while my team is struggling. Bitchmade.com if you ask me.

The only way I cheer for SA is if it's the playoffs, Lakers are eliminated, and they are playing either the Heat or the Celtic scum. Real talk.

21_Blessings
01-03-2011, 01:48 AM
That's something that also happens every year. The Lakers primary threats all suffering key injuries while they stay relatively healthy.

Yeah like in 2008

BanditHiro
01-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Yeah like in 2008

are you going to change your avatar?

TimDunkem
01-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Does 21_Dickrings have the worst avatar on this site?

Yes, or no?

21_Blessings
01-03-2011, 01:52 AM

Does it bother you?

BanditHiro
01-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Does it bother you?

no its just the guy has been a complete failure...why are you reping him

ezau
01-03-2011, 06:16 AM

So now I've come to a realization that probably I can stomach rooting for the Spurs. God no I can't stand Boston and fuck the Cheat. Dallas is very good right now but I still don't think they're good to win a ring. Not with the Spurs back to relevance and championship contention. There are a lot of fuckface classy grey spurfans in this forum but the team they root for is very much likable. It wouldn't hurt if Duncan got his 5th ring before he dozes off to retirement.

Wow, why are you giving up this early Venti? The Lakers are struggling right now, but TBH, my hands will still go cold if ever the I see the Spurs face them in the playoffs.

Not that I'm not confident with my team, but the Lakers have been so successful all these years that it's stupid to write them off.

With the injuries to the Mavs, the Lakers I believe, are going to make a run before the playoffs.

Brazil
01-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Venti I'm not buying it, it's a jinx trap.

For the rest Lakers are the favorites period, we have to neal with it

Venti Quattro
01-03-2011, 10:13 AM
This season reminds me of so much of 2003, only that the Lakers are 10 games above .500 at this point of the season. Hopefully the ending will not be the same. Oh well if it does, what can I do anyway? I'd still like to see the Lakers skullfuck the NBA but looks like it won't be happening right now. The competition has learned to fight back and the Lakers are getting punched in the face. The team is not on the same page right now. There are mini-implosions that will soon turn out to be a huge one if they can't get back to fixing it. Kobe thinks his teammates are still Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. Pau Gasol looks like the guy who was getting swept in Memphis. Fisher... oh well whether he plays well or not he should already retire. Odom just returned to his shell, which is Khloe Kardashian's fat. The bench help and the health that the team regained is barely making impact.

Venti Quattro
01-03-2011, 10:15 AM

Bitch made is you making threads or posts which you can't man up to.

Xevious
01-03-2011, 11:00 AM
It's still way too early to worry about this crap. Yes, it's looking less and less likely that the Lakers will get home court, which probably means no championship. But they're still the favorites to get out of the west by a long shot.

ohmwrecker
01-03-2011, 11:05 AM
The Lakeshow just trying to make things difficult for themselves because they're bored. Still a dangerous team tbh.

hater
01-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Lakers are one ginobili ankle injury away from dancing their way to the finals for the 3rd straight time

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 11:18 AM
^4th.

Killakobe81
01-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I want you to show me one positive post I've made tonight about the Lakers. Then I want you to see me openly cheer for another team while my team is struggling. Bitchmade.com if you ask me.

The only way I cheer for SA is if it's the playoffs, Lakers are eliminated, and they are playing either the Heat or the Celtic scum. Real talk.

Amen. I have no problem with anyone dumping on the Lakers both inside our fanbase and out. There is also something classy about paying respect to a first rate, classy run organization like the spurs or wanting to see duncan close out his career with one last finals run ...

But until we are out of it in the playoffs ...this sentiment is way pre-mature ...and it's funny but "bitch-made" were my EXACT thoughts when reading the original post. I too have been giving slack for giving duncan and the spurs too much credit by Laker fans on here (especially in pre-season)but i never gave up on the Lakers to do so ...
The spurs right now are the better team no doubt, but to bitch out in this forum is unacceptable. Until we lose 4 in May or June we still run this bitch ...
I do not troll, I am not a homer but also am not a woe is me sky is falling fairweather fan. Maybe we are done ...and maybe we will unleash the beast come playoff time. Either way let's see what happens ...if we lose I will be here to take my lumps and give props to whatever team ends this run even if it's the hated Celtics or the bandwagon Heat ... but until that time i will still talk shit even after a shitty loss ... it's my religon. LOL

Venti Quattro
01-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Venti, you are a good poster, but why are you calling Miami the Cheat ?

Doesnt that title belong to the Lakers ?

Fuck you. And your one-liners.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 11:45 AM
There is also something classy about paying respect to a first rate, classy run organization like the spurs

The hiring of Neal after he raped & pillaged withstanding.

DJB
01-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Going to be nice to strip that title back from you fucks, as usual. :tu

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 02:22 PM
The hiring of Neal after he raped & pillaged withstanding.
Gary "Consensual and Aquitted" Neal

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD
Consensual and Aquitted

nkdlunch
01-03-2011, 02:26 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/neal.jpg

pass that ass, just pass it

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Consensual and Aquitted

Neal rapedPERIOD

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD
Consensual and Aquitted

BUMP
01-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Cubby would make a good judge

Crickets
01-03-2011, 02:45 PM

This is a fake faker fan!

He probably lives in Sham Anphonio and sports fakers jersey all the time.

Giving up already?

I hate the fakers but when everything is said and done they will be there at the end.

They will play in the Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks.

WTG fairweather fan!

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Consensual and Aquitted

Just get over it, 4. It's not that bad once you make up your mind to love it. She wasn't your wife, your mother, your girlfriend, your friend. She was just some disposable girl who Neal raped when she was throwing up.

And if Neal hadn't raped her, you'd a never been able to sign him. He'd a been drafted.

Damn, you lucked out, 4.

Congratulations.

nkdlunch
01-03-2011, 03:11 PM
pass that ass around. just pass it

Killakobe81
01-03-2011, 03:52 PM
I dont see why Spur fans gets so sensitive about "choo-choo" Neal. He was accused of rape ...he got off. So did kobe. neither are going to win the Grant hill gentleman of the year award .. but both are contributing to top level western teams .
No one knows what REALLY happened ... so just move on.
So he likes to run trains ... not my cup of tea ...but some do. If he did rape then of course that is morally abhorrent behavior but there is little proof of rape in either case, only accustations that never held up under closer scrutiny.

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2011, 04:07 PM
This is a fake faker fan!

He probably lives in Sham Anphonio and sports fakers jersey all the time.

Giving up already?

I hate the fakers but when everything is said and done they will be there at the end.

They will play in the Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks.

WTG fairweather fan!

Really? How do you see the seeding at the end of the year?

tdunk21
01-03-2011, 04:08 PM

:lol

Crickets
01-03-2011, 05:12 PM

Ok Bitch this is how everything is going to be at the end:

Dallas Mavericks
Los Angeles Lakers
Sham Anphonio Spurts
Utah Jazz
Denver Nuggets
Oklahoma City
New Orleans Hornets
Portland Trail Blazers
Second Round:

Dallas Mavericks Vs. Denver Nuggets
Sham Anphonio Spurts vs. Los Angeles Lakers

WCF:

Dallas Mavericks Vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Mark my Words!

Frenzy
01-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Why do people with little post act like they gonna come back after making an embarrassing post when they are dead wrong. Make another troll. Problem solved.

jeebus
01-03-2011, 05:26 PM
I dont see why Spur fans gets so sensitive about "choo-choo" Neal. He was accused of rape ...he got off. So did kobe. neither are going to win the Grant hill gentleman of the year award .. but both are contributing to top level western teams .
No one knows what REALLY happened ... so just move on.
So he likes to run trains ... not my cup of tea ...but some do. If he did rape then of course that is morally abhorrent behavior but there is little proof of rape in either case, only accustations that never held up under closer scrutiny.
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/101/neal2.png

Ghazi
01-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Consensual, Aquitted, and Vindicated

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Consensual, Aquitted, and Vindicated

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-03-2011, 07:04 PM
:flag:

jag
01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/neal.jpg

pass that ass, just pass it

Say what you will...every time i see this picture i crack up

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 09:11 PM
When it ain't your wife, mom, girlfriend, or friend that Neal raped it's fundamentally American to laugh.

BlackSwordsMan
01-03-2011, 09:12 PM
imcontrolliao