PDA

View Full Version : I give Culburn credit

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 12:37 AM
When all these Lakers fucktards like luva, history2b, AIDS, et al were eulogizing the Spurs this off-season, Culburn didn't join in. He was one of the few posters to see a bright spot in Neal (he rapedPERIOD), even many Spurs fans, myself included, didn't give a shit about this pickup prior to the season. In addition, he also took the Spurs seriously, saying Duncan has a legitimate shot at his 5th ring if the Spurs manage to properly fit all their pieces together.

Despite his repetitive trolling and gimmicks, Culburn knows his basketball. He was able to see something pre-season in the Spurs that many did not.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm just damn proud of ya's comin' back from The Skunker.

Now please get Pop a tailor so the crotch of his Haggars aren't down to his knees.

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 12:49 AM
I'm just damn proud of ya's comin' back from The Skunker.

Now please get Pop a tailor so the crotch of his Haggars aren't down to his knees.

How did you figure on Neal being a key addition?

In the pre-season, you were talking him up more than our draft pick James Anderson.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:52 AM
How did you figure on Neal being a key addition?

In the pre-season, you were talking him up more than our draft pick James Anderson.

Frankly, you got me confused with someone else, Midge. I didn't know the man existed till Luva blew the whistle on his rape history.

Red Hawk #21
01-03-2011, 12:57 AM
he rapedPERIOD, Neal with it.

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Frankly, you got me confused with someone else, Midge. I didn't know the man existed till Luva blew the whistle on his rape history.

Hmmm. I remember you saying something like, "...if this Neal fellow proves he's the goods, the Spurs will right back in the hunt." With that, you were implying he had an upside, while most other fans were simply writing him off as scrub.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 01:01 AM
I don't recall it, Mid. I thought I didn't take notice till Luva ratted him out.

He scares me to death now.

midnightpulp
01-03-2011, 01:04 AM
I don't recall it, Mid. I thought I didn't take notice till Luva ratted him out.

He scares me to death now.

He scares me, too. But in reverse. That his shot will fail him when it really matters.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 01:05 AM
He scares me, too. But in reverse. That his shot will fail him when it really matters.

That's my hope.

4>0rings
01-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Fuck that old coot. He's out and he's staying outPERIOD.

ezau
01-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Neal with it.

R4R
01-03-2011, 08:51 AM
I was interested in Gary Neal's play after this thread, and I tried to search for any highlights on youtube, but all I could find was JR Smith's dunk. Anyone got highlights?

Drachen
01-03-2011, 09:21 AM
I was interested in Gary Neal's play after this thread, and I tried to search for any highlights on youtube, but all I could find was JR Smith's dunk. Anyone got highlights?

You won't find any highlights because stone cold three point shooting doesn't make the reels. JR Smith can get his dunk. Neal likes to score an extra point every possession.

The reason he is getting so much attention from those here is he is instant offense. He comes in cold and heats it up quick. There have been a lot of comparisons to the "microwave" Vinnie Johnson. The good thing about him is that if he was solely a spot up shooter he would be fantastic. The guy just drains them with abandon, but as defenses have started to key in on him, he has shown in the last 2-3 weeks or so that he has some handles and can drive to the basket and make good decisions on the way.

Muser
01-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Hmmm. I remember you saying something like, "...if this Neal fellow proves he's the goods, the Spurs will right back in the hunt." With that, you were implying he had an upside, while most other fans were simply writing him off as scrub.

Cubby said that about Tiago.
:depressed

Killakobe81
01-03-2011, 09:59 AM
If you recal correctly I also predicted the last ride of the spurs this off-season. And the scary thing is Duncan has only been beasting in spots ...and we all KNOW he will turn it up come playoff time.

Now i did not predict the spurs would be on a Bulls like 72 win pace, but i expected at LEAST a trip to the WCF ...

the Lakers better stop bullshittin' and realize they have a legit threat in Texas ...maybe two ...but i knew spurs would bounce back ...kudos. But as a Laker fan I aint counting my team out yet. But this season has been worse than last years end of season malaise ...

Artest, Fisher are giving us nothng and Pau is VERY inconsistent. Kobe can still be Kobe but he has lost another half-step. not sure THIs group can survive the slow starting unit and ALSO getting nada out of two starters.

Plus to top it off Sasha has found himself useful in NJ ...hitting shots getting in transition actually hustling on defense and we lack all 3 ... dont blame Jerry for saving the money, and it's not like we had many minutes to feed Sasha but the team seems out of balance right now roster wise and playing wise. Especially in contrast to what the spurs are doing everyone is contributing to their team.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 11:12 AM
You won't find any highlights because stone cold three point shooting doesn't make the reels.

& because of the rape thing. Most people aside from rabid personal fans in Texas and the rest of us committed to the the NBA grist mill don't know of Neal's rape and pillage activities.

During the telecast of the Mavs/Spurs game the other evening it was comical when Neal lit, the national annoucers cited him very careful....ly.....each.........word........one.... .at.......a.........time.....so no slip was uttered. "They" don't talk about Kobe's rape. "They" won't cite Neal's rape either.

Product placement. Brand protected.

Drachen
01-03-2011, 11:19 AM
& because of the rape thing. Most people aside from rabid personal fans in Texas and the rest of us committed to the the NBA grist mill don't know of Neal's rape and pillage activities.

During the telecast of the Mavs/Spurs game the other evening it was comical when Neal lit, the national annoucers cited him very careful....ly.....each.........word........one.... .at.......a.........time.....so no slip was uttered. "They" don't talk about Kobe's rape. "They" won't cite Neal's rape either.

Product placement. Brand protected.

I don't even see how this is an argument against the fact that there are no neal highlights. If... as you infer... the powers that be are trying to avoid any kind of mention of any improprieties on Neal's part, don't you think that they would be trumpeting his outstanding play?

Your "argument" which I see as a lame attempt to try to bring something up which has nothing to do with the OP seems to support the opposite side of what you are arguing.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I don't even see how this is an argument against the fact that there are no neal highlights. If... as you infer... the powers that be are trying to avoid any kind of mention of any improprieties on Neal's part, don't you think that they would be trumpeting his outstanding play?

Your "argument" which I see as a lame attempt to try to bring something up which has nothing to do with the OP seems to support the opposite side of what you are arguing.

Perhaps.

Still, Media by & large weren't prepared for him. Then upon arrival they wanted to deliver him hard & fast, the old fashioned way. As a tribute to Pop and "his way." Then Joe Schmo said to Media big wig:::"Uh, Mr. Weinstein, ----whisper, whisper, pssst, psst, wink, wink, giggle, smirk."

Drachen
01-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Perhaps.

Still, Media by & large weren't prepared for him. Then upon arrival they wanted to deliver him hard & fast, the old fashioned way. As a tribute to Pop and "his way." Then Joe Schmo said to Media big wig:::"Uh, Mr. Weinstein, ----whisper, whisper, pssst, psst, wink, wink, giggle, smirk."

Once again, they have not delivered him "hard and fast the old fashioned way" they have not delivered him at all. Additionally, how does the second part of your statement relate at all to what is being discussed (other than your desire to excuse Kobe's behaviors or something along those lines)?

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Once again, they have not delivered him "hard and fast the old fashioned way" they have not delivered him at all. Additionally, how does the second part of your statement relate at all to what is being discussed (other than your desire to excuse Kobe's behaviors or something along those lines)?

Untrue. I don't excuse Kobe's rape anymore than I excuse your Neal's rape. They both raped. I had to live with mine. Now I have your company.

I just enjoy the compartmentalization of Kobe's rape. The cleansing of it by sports Media at the behest of Stern & NY so "the take" was protected, and then kick started once again.

If Neal continues to light his rape will have to be dealt with: cleansed, cubby-holed (tee, hee), sanitized, brokered, rationalized. Word will be put out, the girl (like Kobe's) will be demonized in whisper & deed.

It's an American thing, Drach.

Drachen
01-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Untrue. I don't excuse Kobe's rape anymore than I excuse your Neal's rape. They both raped. I had to live with mine. Now I have your company.

I just enjoy the compartmentalization of Kobe's rape. The cleansing of it by sports Media at the behest of Stern & NY so "the take" was protected, and then kick started once again.

If Neal continues to light his rape will have to be dealt with: cleansed, cubby-holed (tee, hee), sanitized, brokered, rationalized. Word will be put out, the girl (like Kobe's) will be demonized in whisper & deed.

It's an American thing, Drach.

For arguments sake, let's allow all that you just said. What does it have to do with the thread in which we are posting (other than the name "Neal")?

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 11:53 AM
For arguments sake, let's allow all that you just said. What does it have to do with the thread in which we are posting (other than the name "Neal")?

It's ok, Drach. Neal raped. It's like that fable "Man in the Iron Mask." He (Man) got used to it, livin' with that mask on 24/7. "I wear the mask, the mask doesn't wear me."

You'll get used to it too, Drach. But, like the yard boss in "Cool Hand Luke" admonishes:::"you never get used to that jinglin' of those chains."

Drachen
01-03-2011, 11:58 AM
It's ok, Drach. Neal raped. It's like that fable "Man in the Iron Mask." He (Man) got used to it, livin' with that mask on 24/7. "I wear the mask, the mask doesn't wear me."

You'll get used to it too, Drach. But, like the yard boss in "Cool Hand Luke" admonishes:::"you never get used to that jinglin' of those chains."

I have never said that I have a problem with your assertion other than the your bringing it up in inappropriate moments (i.e. in a thread where it doesn't belong or even weakly support either side of an argument).

Your obsession with Neal's sexual conduct is quite telling.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:00 PM
I have never said that I have a problem with your assertion other than the your bringing it up in inappropriate moments (i.e. in a thread where it doesn't belong or even weakly support either side of an argument).

Your obsession with Neal's sexual conduct is quite telling.

There was never an inappropriate moment to bring up Bryant's rape.

Ipso facto, there ain't an inappropriate moment to bring up Neal's rape.

Means to an end, Drach. How does it feel?

Quit Hatin'
01-03-2011, 12:02 PM
spurs fans damn. Most of you didn't give two fucks that Gary Neal raped in the beginnng of the season. Now that he is knocking down some threes you faggots would take a bullet for him, defending him every chance you get. Hypocrites.

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2011, 12:02 PM
spurs fans damn. Most of you didn't give two fucks that Gary Neal raped in the beginnng of the season. Now that he is knocking down some threes you faggots would take a bullet for him, defending him every chance you get. Hypocrites.

quit hatin

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:07 PM

It is a comfort to be standin' in the shit with fresh company.

And the Spurs guys got their rapist only because he raped. What a kicker.

Drachen
01-03-2011, 12:09 PM
There was never an inappropriate moment to bring up Bryant's rape.

Ipso facto, there ain't an inappropriate moment to bring up Neal's rape.

Means to an end, Drach. How does it feel?

Ah so its one of those "do unto others as has been done to you" sort of things. So sad for you.

So I am guessing that this means that if I start a Neal thread, that you wouldn't post anything about it in that thread right? I mean, I didn't bring up Kobe's sexual misconduct (other than to say that Adultery/Cheating is bad, I even have a problem with "textual infidelity" as what happened in Tony Parker's case). I probably would have joined in with the masses for a short while if he was found guilty, but would have likely gotten bored with the same thing over and over and over again since trying to use the same line shows a stark lack of creativity. Unfortunately for Kobe, he didn't get the chance to defend himself, fortunately for Neal, he had that chance and came out the other side clean.

Drachen
01-03-2011, 12:11 PM
quit hatin

:lol

Also, to quit hatin' who was defending him? I just pointed out that Guiseppe's statement had nothing to do with the thread.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Ah so its one of those "do unto others as has been done to you" sort of things. So sad for you.

So I am guessing that this means that if I start a Neal thread, that you wouldn't post anything about it in that thread right? I mean, I didn't bring up Kobe's sexual misconduct (other than to say that Adultery/Cheating is bad, I even have a problem with "textual infidelity" as what happened in Tony Parker's case). I probably would have joined in with the masses for a short while if he was found guilty, but would have likely gotten bored with the same thing over and over and over again since trying to use the same line shows a stark lack of creativity. Unfortunately for Kobe, he didn't get the chance to defend himself, fortunately for Neal, he had that chance and came out the other side clean.

Then your conscience is clean. You should have no problem with me citin' Neal's rape at my whimsy.

Drachen
01-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Then your conscience is clean. You should have no problem with me citin' Neal's rape at my whimsy.

I guess you are correct. There are far more annoying posters (mostly in the political forum) that I don't have on ignore (my ignore list = 0 posters, because I can skip over people, but there is always a chance that someone might say something funny or interesting [yes, even Jack Sommerset had a funny post once]). I would just appreciate it if those who decide that they need an alter ego on this site would at least try to put some creativity into their efforts. It just gets repetitive.

I do find it funny, though, that many of the trolls think that its their efforts that get a rise out of people, when it is exactly their lack of effort that does so. But I guess you said it, means to an end, you don't care how you get it done as long as you get it done.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
But I guess you said it, means to an end, you don't care how you get it done as long as you get it done.

I really meant how "we" get it done via means to an end:::my Lakers employing a rapist. Your Spurs jumping at the chance and over the girl's bent over body, puking in the sink, money maker splayed open to feather your nest, secure in the knowledge that had the girl not been savaged Neal woulda been drafted higher up and away from........."us?"

You get it, blankethead.

Quit Hatin'
01-03-2011, 12:25 PM
What do you mean he came out clean. Have you read the quotes from the investigation. Him and his homeboy trainwrecked a girl who was throwing up in the sink. Then a real "classy"organization found out about his talents. Closed door meeting with pop, sign on the dotted line and all is forgiven, all is forgotten.

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:26 PM
What do you mean he came out clean. Have you read the quotes from the investigation. Him and his homeboy trainwrecked a girl who was throwing up in the sink. Then a real "classy"organization found out about his talents. Closed door meeting with pop, sign on the dotted line and all is forgiven, all is forgotten.

Quit Hatin'

DisAsTerBot
01-03-2011, 12:26 PM
raped should be changed to rapes.....since he's still tearin ass

Drachen
01-03-2011, 12:30 PM

Came out clean with regards to committing a crime. Would I have done what he did? Nope. That is kind of disgusting and I can't see anyone getting off to that without being a fetishist.

Drachen
01-03-2011, 12:32 PM
raped should be changed to rapes.....since he's still tearin ass

ok, this is funny and a little more back on topic. Gus, Q. Hatin. I am done with our discussion. If you want to discuss something on topic, then I will contribute or reply, but its time rerail this trainwreck of a thread. Choo Choo!

Giuseppe
01-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Came out clean with regards to committing a crime. Would I have done what he did? Nope. That is kind of disgusting and I can't see anyone getting off to that without being a fetishist.

Don't fret, Drach. It's not like the girls involved were our mothers, wives, girlfriends, or, friends.

Mine was just a means to an end.

Now your's is too.