PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Season 3 and 4

Gervin44Silas13
01-03-2011, 01:50 PM
I got a great Christmas gift. Season 3 & 4 of the Transformers.

I kinda remember how much I hated the Autobots by this time Optimus Prime was dead already, Ultra Magnus, Springer, Rodimus Prime and Arcee, took up the so-called mantel.
The Decepticons were far better that these pussies.
One annoying person I hated was Spike's son Daniel (even in the movie).......he was such a little bitch crying all the time over Arcee. I wish they would have killed his little ass off.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2011, 11:42 PM
is this the one with the motorbike autobot and some red maroon color hotrod being captain of autobot? that was a lame season

Cant_Be_Faded
01-03-2011, 11:47 PM
ROFL
I always cracked up in the movie whenever they'd show Daniel and they'd play that gay ass little whistley sparkley music in the background. Like the music had to get really gay and lily when they focused on the lil white kid. ROFL

Mister Sinister
01-04-2011, 03:29 AM
I picked up the complete series last Christmas. Nostalgia bomb, away.

Blake
01-04-2011, 09:20 AM
i got a great christmas gift. Season 3 & 4 of the transformers.

I kinda remember how much i hated the autobots by this time optimus prime was dead already, ultra magnus, springer, rodimus prime and arcee, took up the so-called mantel.
The decepticons were far better that these pussies.
One annoying person i hated was spike's son daniel (even in the movie).......he was such a little bitch crying all the time over arcee. I wish they would have killed his little ass off.

+1

Blake
01-04-2011, 09:22 AM
I picked up the complete series last Christmas. Nostalgia bomb, away.

Take a shot every time Starscream says "I, Starscream, am now the new leader of the Decepticons"

Gervin44Silas13
01-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Take a shot every time Starscream says "I, Starscream, am now the new leader of the Decepticons"

Starscream was the shit!

Gervin44Silas13
01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
ROFL
I always cracked up in the movie whenever they'd show Daniel and they'd play that gay ass little whistley sparkley music in the background. Like the music had to get really gay and lily when they focused on the lil white kid. ROFL

Yeah Daniel was a little shit always bitching and crying!
It seems he wanted to bone Arcee.....wtf!
In the final episode of season 4

Jacob1983
01-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Call of the Primitives is the best episode of season 3.

Spurtacus
06-22-2011, 04:13 AM
The best G1 transformers is season 1 & 2, no doubt. The movie is good too.

Couple of good episodes in season 3 and 4 but its a big letdown from the previous seasons. They killed off all our favorite heroes to sell more toys.

BlackSwordsMan
06-22-2011, 10:08 AM
You see the new version of transformers? Only saw an episode on of those channels in the 100's. It was arcee fighting arachnid for the whole episode tbh

lefty
06-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Oh man, good times