PDA

View Full Version : Per Earl K. Sneed

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Just got word that there will be no announcement on Caron Butler's injury today. He's still being evaluated. about 1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/EKS_MavsNBA/status/22036490791952384) · reply (http://twitter.com/?status=@EKS_MavsNBA%20&in_reply_to_status_id=22036490791952384&in_reply_to=EKS_MavsNBA)

MavFan6488
01-03-2011, 04:18 PM
the trade market is being evaluated...

MavFan6488
01-03-2011, 04:24 PM
man that earl k sneed guy looks like he's 15...at most

sribb43
01-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Caron is done for the year. No updates needed

Phillip
01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
as much as I like Caron, if Roddy gets back, and is able to perform at the level that he is hoped and capable of performing at, he can more than fill Caron's shoes offensively, and this may be a blessing in disguise. my one worry initially about Roddy getting back was whether he would be able to get enough shots/minutes or not. if he comes back soon, and gets those shots, and produces well, then perhaps he will have really earned the trust of Carlisle, and then if Caron was able to get back, then that would be a lot less minutes for Terry/Barea, which is what we all hope for. this also gives Jones a chance to get some valuable experience, and more of a shot to evaluate how good he truly is.

we have already seen how good the Mavs are when healthy, so while it sucks that they have lost a few lately, its also not that worrisome, and gives other guys a chance to step up and get into more of a groove. just gotta hope at this point that they can be healthy at least a full month or two before the playoffs start so they can get into a groove. if they can do that, I will feel fully confident in this team.

Phillip
01-03-2011, 04:35 PM
we can go ahead and follow up my post with Sribb saying something about Roddy being done for his career, Terry will shoot 0% for the rest of his career, Dirk will catch a horrible disease and never return to the NBA, Chandler will break his leg, Haywood will retire, and Stevenson will get shot and die, resulting in the mavs new starting lineup being Barea, Jones, Novak, Cardinal, and Ajinca, with Mahinimi playing backup for all 5 positions, and the Mavs never winning another game for the rest of their existence, which results in mass riots in Dallas, which feeds into the beginning of World War 3, and all humankind will die in nuclear explosions.

sribb43
01-03-2011, 04:36 PM
People are expecting way too much out of Roddy and add to the fact that he is coming off a major injury makes much him less likely to have a major impact

Phillip
01-03-2011, 04:39 PM
People are expecting way too much out of Roddy and add to the fact that he is coming off a major injury makes much him less likely to have a major impact

broken bones arent quite the same as torn ligaments and muscles though. breaks in bones grow back stronger than they initially were, and after being fully healed, they dont take away from your ability to move. i think it will be easier for him to come back from an injury like this, as opposed to if he were to have fucked his ankle or knee ligaments up or something like that.

sribb43
01-03-2011, 04:39 PM
we can go ahead and follow up my post with Sribb saying something about Roddy being done for his career, Terry will shoot 0% for the rest of his career, Dirk will catch a horrible disease and never return to the NBA, Chandler will break his leg, Haywood will retire, and Stevenson will get shot and die, resulting in the mavs new starting lineup being Barea, Jones, Novak, Cardinal, and Ajinca, with Mahinimi playing backup for all 5 positions, and the Mavs never winning another game for the rest of their existence, which results in mass riots in Dallas, which feeds into the beginning of World War 3, and all humankind will die in nuclear explosions.

A little over the top but i agree with alot of your statements

Phillip
01-03-2011, 04:40 PM
A little over the top but i agree with alot of your statements

crofl