PDA

View Full Version : sup DarrinS

dirk4mvp
01-04-2011, 12:36 PM
will you be showing up before and/or after the Jets get smegma smeared on their face?

monosylab1k
01-04-2011, 02:05 PM
If the Jets win, he'll talk shit and defend his Jetfan status by talking about how crushed he was over Al Toon's retirement.

Jets lose, he'll just stay in the Political Forum and regurgitate some more Bill O'Reilly opinions like they're his own.

LnGrrrR
01-04-2011, 03:00 PM
If the Jets win, he'll talk shit and defend his Jetfan status by talking about how crushed he was over Al Toon's retirement.

Jets lose, he'll just stay in the Political Forum and regurgitate some more Bill O'Reilly opinions like they're his own.

I can't wait for him to use his famous strawman attacks in the NFL forum, tbh, something like "How many other Hall of Fame QBs have a child out of wedlock?" or something.

Brodie Bruce
01-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Haha that guy makes all Jets fans look bad. At least me and SAtown been backing the Jets on here for a while.

SAtown
01-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Haha that guy makes all Jets fans look bad. At least me and SAtown been backing the Jets on here for a while.

:tu right on.

The real question is whether JT will be back frontrunning this shit when the Colts advance.