PDA

View Full Version : "Christian" news: “End of Times" preparation == ritualized alcoholic enemas.

boutons_deux
01-04-2011, 01:20 PM
in preparation for the “End of Times,” they must revive the ancient Maya practice of ritualized alcoholic enemas. The presence of a community of Americans dedicated to administering alcoholic enemas -- or “Colonic Irrigationists," as they call themselves -- is beginning to raise concerns.

http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/149397

===========

:lol :lol :lol

"Christians" will believe any fucking shit.

:lol :lol :lol

Americans, World Champion "Christian" Assholes

johnsmith
01-04-2011, 02:26 PM
What did that article have to do with Christians?

jack sommerset
01-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Worst troll of all-time

Wild Cobra
01-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Someone must have watched "2012 Doomsday" where 12/21/12 is the apocalypse, and people vanish from the earth.

Spurminator
01-04-2011, 03:00 PM
What did that article have to do with Christians?

Boutons-bot malfunction? This is all very confusing.

boutons_deux
01-04-2011, 03:00 PM
End Times is Hagee/"Christian"/Left-Behind-scare-mongering/etc prophecy.

johnsmith
01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
End Times is Hagee/"Christian"/Left-Behind-scare-mongering/etc prophecy.

Oh, ok. So it's just that one paragraph in the entire article...got it.

But while we're on the subject, is the "End Times" (as you put it), strictly a Christian belief? The way you make it seem it is.

Or is this just "garbage" (as I put it) that you decided to post on the interweb because you could?

boutons_deux
01-04-2011, 04:15 PM
End Times as "sold" by Hagee and the Left-Behind industry is clearly, predominantly a "Christian" business based on the OT fairy tales, not Jewish, not Catholic.

johnsmith
01-04-2011, 04:24 PM
End Times as "sold" by Hagee and the Left-Behind industry is clearly, predominantly a "Christian" business based on the OT fairy tales, not Jewish, not Catholic.

Ah, I see. So by "Chistian" you really meant "Christian as 'sold' by Hagee and the Left-Behind industry based on the OT fairy tales, not Jewish, not Catholic".

See, if you had put that in the original post rather than painting all Christians with your usual broad brush, I guess I would have understood you a bit more clearly.

Spurminator
01-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I know a lot of Christians and to be perfectly honest I'm not sure more than 1% of them have any idea who the hell John Hagee is.

Winehole23
01-04-2011, 04:39 PM
What do Hagee and the Left Behind industry have to do with the shenanigans of expats in Mexico OP?

The problem described in the OP seemed more like a stewpot of New Age bullcorn, rich-kid radical chic and mundane corruption, than anything specifically Christian. I'm with johnsmith.

(Once again, boutons strains mightily at gnats.)

Winehole23
01-04-2011, 04:39 PM
As usual, there isn't any gnat there.

TeyshaBlue
01-04-2011, 04:55 PM
It's just boutonski's daily affirmation routine....you know...shout at the Repugs/M$M/VRWC/PitbullBitch/Christians...etc..etc.

"Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people mock me!"

http://cdn.financialsamurai.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stuart-smalley-on-snl.jpg

boutons_deux
01-04-2011, 05:13 PM
RIF

The End Times scammers are sucking End Times "true believers" into MX for alcoholic enemas, for a fee, of course.

Pretty much the same kind of scam as Hispanics being told Our Lady of Guadaloup or JC appeared in a screen door, or melted ice cream, or toasted cheese sammich, or smeared dog shit.