PDA

View Full Version : Stop Complaining

lilsupa
01-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Most of you suppose to be spurs fans but you damn sure don't act like it. Don't some of you understand that the spurs will not win every game, they are not perfect.. I notice that there is a trend going on, if they win your happy but they lose your quick to jump ship.. If you reply to this post defending yourself that means your one of the ppl I'm talking about, remember "Perception" means alot so don't reply trying to justify things that you have posted in the past or recently posted so deal with it ppl and stop bitching. Accept the fact that you win games and you lose games suck it up and move on.

urunobili
01-05-2011, 08:00 AM
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/115/7/e/__Jump_Off_a_Cliff___Emoticon_by_neek_zique.gif

100%duncan
01-05-2011, 08:13 AM
yeah we should accept the fact that we would not win every god damn game

spurspokesman
01-05-2011, 08:16 AM
:lmao There will be blood.

sa_butta
01-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Spoiled Spurs fans.

100%duncan
01-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Spoiled Spurs fans.

yeah just disappointing many of the members whine every time the spurs lose a game. spurs are not perfect

easjer
01-05-2011, 08:39 AM
yeah just disappointing many of the members whine every time the spurs lose a game. spurs are not perfect

I don't expect them to be perfect; I do expect that they will play better than that piece of atrocity I watched last night. If anything, I'm a little pissed off I wasted my time on that travesty.

100%duncan
01-05-2011, 08:42 AM
I don't expect them to be perfect; I do expect that they will play better than that piece of atrocity I watched last night. If anything, I'm a little pissed off I wasted my time on that travesty.

There are nights when you just cant stop your enemies from shooting the way they did.

sa_butta
01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
yeah just disappointing many of the members whine every time the spurs lose a game. spurs are not perfectWHAT???:wow LOL

Kori Ellis
01-05-2011, 08:51 AM
It's a discussion board. Get over it. That's what people do. They vent/complain when the Spurs lose, celebrate when the Spurs win, and analyze the situations all the time. Just because people complain about the Spurs losses or say they aren't playing well doesn't mean they are jumping ship.

The board isn't here just to sing the praises of the Spurs 24/7. If you can't handle complaints/criticism of the team, you probably shouldn't post/read here.

ElNono
01-05-2011, 09:00 AM
http://kpnv.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mj_popcorn.gif

rascal
01-05-2011, 09:40 AM
It's a discussion board. Get over it. That's what people do. They vent/complain when the Spurs lose, celebrate when the Spurs win, and analyze the situations all the time. Just because people complain about the Spurs losses or say they aren't playing well doesn't mean they are jumping ship.

The board isn't here just to sing the praises of the Spurs 24/7. If you can't handle complaints/criticism of the team, you probably shouldn't post/read here.

This puts an end to this thread.

twincam
01-05-2011, 10:28 AM
If a 29-5 team loses to the Clippers, then it should come as to no surprise to drop on to the Knicks.
My point to all this is that the Spurs will drop a game again one of the worse and on of the mediocre teams.

TwelveGs210
01-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Practice what you preach OP.

Doesn't make a whole lot of logical sense to make a "complaint thread" about complainers.

mexicanjunior
01-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Most of you suppose to be spurs fans but you damn sure don't act like it. Don't some of you understand that the spurs will not win every game, they are not perfect.. I notice that there is a trend going on, if they win your happy but they lose your quick to jump ship.. If you reply to this post defending yourself that means your one of the ppl I'm talking about, remember "Perception" means alot so don't reply trying to justify things that you have posted in the past or recently posted so deal with it ppl and stop bitching. Accept the fact that you win games and you lose games suck it up and move on.

This thread is funny...

twincam
01-05-2011, 10:39 AM
If a 29-5 team loses to the Clippers, then it should come as to no surprise to drop one to the Knicks.
No, the Knicks are no a powerhouse team. They are simply a developing team with a winning record.

E-RockWill
01-05-2011, 01:47 PM

Practice what you preach OP.

Doesn't make a whole lot of logical sense to make a "complaint thread" about complainers.

OP ->:pimpslap<- Kori Ellis, TwelveGs210

Well done. :toast

spurtech09
01-05-2011, 01:53 PM
yeah spurs been winning and us spoiled spurs fans expext the spurs to win every game....but in reality no team in the nba is perfect and you gotta lose sometimes....even to sorry teams...you win some and you lose some

easjer
01-05-2011, 02:01 PM
There are nights when you just cant stop your enemies from shooting the way they did.

I don't blame them for the Knicks shooting, but I was unhappy with their defensive effort and intensity and the stupidity they displayed. There were times it resembled Keystone Cops more than anything.

I was a lot more dismissive after the Orlando game, which I expected to be a loss. Even though I thought we'd lose one between OKC and NY, given the much bigger games they were playing this stretch, I'm a little disgusted with this particular loss.

The lack of effort and concentration would have been equally disappointing if they'd scraped a win.

The loss isn't my issue. The way they played is. And the fact that they played that way in one of the few games I've been able to watch this season only leaves me more disgruntled.

greyforest
01-05-2011, 02:02 PM
The OP doesn't understand Pop's philosophy of perfection. To achieve the best results they hold themselves to unattainably high standards.

MannyIsGod
01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
God damn I hate some of you. By some I mean most. Assholes.

easjer
01-05-2011, 02:07 PM
But, Manny darling, we love you.

Dex
01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm just amused by the "I'm right and if you say I'm wrong, you're wrong" theory of this OP.

ohmwrecker
01-05-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm just amused by the "I'm right and if you say I'm wrong, you're wrong" theory of this OP.

It's the Spurstalk way. Should be the motto tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-05-2011, 02:35 PM

The fuck it's not...that's all it's been this season so far.

Brazil
01-05-2011, 02:47 PM
I have no problem to accept a loss, we are not winning everything but this loss hurts. 128 pts holy christ, I prefer loosing 85 - 72 than 128 - 115, it was just horrible defensively. A spurs loss after scoring 115 pts should never happen.

xmas1997
01-05-2011, 03:28 PM
I am upset about their lack of defensive intensity than anything else.
I can accept a loss now and then as long as I see defensive improvement.

KuntryDude
01-05-2011, 04:43 PM
True, you can't win them all. However, what person (in their right mind) would not be pissed and complains when their team loses?

hater
01-05-2011, 04:46 PM
:lol at the idiots jumping the train

for 1 game??? at the same time, it was a little quick to name these spurs a contender. Charles Barkley was right.

Time to wake up and r ealize this team is only a good team that was overachieving so far.

ohmwrecker
01-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Time to wake up and r ealize this team is only a good team that was overachieving so far.

With all due respect, sir . . . you suck.

Trill Clinton
01-05-2011, 04:57 PM
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/125id60.gif

TampaDude
01-05-2011, 05:15 PM
The bottom line is the Spurs turned the ball over way too many times and their D was basically nonexistent, and they got blasted. They were lucky to not lose by 25.

NRHector
01-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Come on people give the op a break, he's new here he doesn't know how the forum works, give him some time so he can learn how the system runs in this forum

Spursmania
01-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Last time I checked this was a discussion board.:hat

dbestpro
01-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Zombie thread.

DMC
01-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Fess up RJ... it's you.

DMC
01-05-2011, 07:28 PM
:lol at the idiots jumping the train

for 1 game??? at the same time, it was a little quick to name these spurs a contender. Charles Barkley was right.

Time to wake up and r ealize this team is only a good team that was overachieving so far.What fucking good are you if you cannot be counted on to be smarter than Charles Barkley?