PDA

View Full Version : Pretty feet.............

lebomb
01-05-2011, 01:47 PM
This was a subject on sports talk the other day, since the whole NYJ coaching foot fetish vid came out. I believe its a must a woman has nice feet, no ingrown toe nails, bunions, or chipped up nails with no polish or clearcoat.......... not hammer time what so ever. I broke up with a girl back in the day because her feet looked like they should have been attached to Yao Ming or Popeye Jones. Girl had a nice body, cute face.............but she pulled her shoes off and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! :vomit:

I broke up with her. Are pretty feet important to you?

SpursWoman
01-05-2011, 01:53 PM
My feet aren't ugly or anything, but fortunately my husband only cares about them when they are behind his head or when they are walking me around the kitchen while I'm making him something to eat. lol

Unless you're talking about a disgustingly obvious lack of good hygiene, I personally don't care.

*shrugs*

DeadlyDynasty
01-05-2011, 01:56 PM
You can't be pretty with ugly feet. FACT.

phxspurfan
01-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Agreed. I dated a girl with crackly bottoms of her feet and it was the hugest turn off...

JudynTX
01-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Wait a minute, men must also have nice feet. :wakeup

LnGrrrR
01-05-2011, 02:06 PM
This was a subject on sports talk the other day, since the whole NYJ coaching foot fetish vid came out. I believe its a must a woman has nice feet, no ingrown toe nails, bunions, or chipped up nails with no polish or clearcoat.......... not hammer time what so ever. I broke up with a girl back in the day because her feet looked like they should have been attached to Yao Ming or Popeye Jones. Girl had a nice body, cute face.............but she pulled her shoes off and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! :vomit:

I broke up with her. Are pretty feet important to you?

:rolleyes

phxspurfan
01-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Wait a minute, men must also have nice feet. :wakeup

Right. I take care of mine...just no mani-pedis :downspin:

Granted I don't have to wear heels that ruin my feet

JudynTX
01-05-2011, 02:15 PM
yes. fag men.
but women dont want a pretty man.
they want a rugged man with callises on his hands and feet and a cock that feels like a telephone pole wrapped in leather.

:td Wrong.

JudynTX
Right. I take care of mine...just no mani-pedis :downspin:

Granted I don't have to wear heels that ruin my feet

Thank you!!!!! :D

lebomb
:rolleyes

You cool with hammatime? :( It is a subjective matter.

Reichen Lehmkuhl
01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
a cock that feels like a telephone pole wrapped in leather.

:hungry::hungry::hungry:

JoeChalupa
01-05-2011, 03:09 PM
I like sexy feet but can't say much anymore since the beetus got me.

LnGrrrR
01-05-2011, 03:29 PM
:td Wrong.

So he's right about women wanting a cock that feels like a telephone pole wrapped in leather?

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Dumping someone over jacked up feet is pretty stupid IMHO. Unless the dumper is perfect in all sense of the word.

JudynTX
01-05-2011, 03:37 PM
So he's right about women wanting a cock that feels like a telephone pole wrapped in leather?

How would HE know that a cock feels like a telephone pole wrapped in leather? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-05-2011, 03:40 PM
pjS5zdsMmaM

lebomb
01-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Dumping someone over jacked up feet is pretty stupid IMHO.

No its not. Would you dump a girl if she had a pot belly? How about a cleft lip? Sharp elbows? Hey, I dont want to walk around with girl that cant put on flip flops or wear open toe shoes because her feet look like count dracula. That is a huge turn off for me. :depressed Toes are not supposed to overlap. You should not be able to strike a match off the bottom of a girl heel. :hang

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2011, 03:50 PM
IMHO

O=opinion

Frenzy
01-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Pretty feet yes. Painted toenails...no.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-05-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm really not that hung up on how my wife's feet look. Now the ones I've sawed off of hookers and preserved in jars in the basement, I always make sure those look their best.

LnGrrrR
01-05-2011, 04:04 PM
You cool with hammatime? :( It is a subjective matter.

Was more a rolleyes to the dumping a woman with ugly feet thing. If you find a woman who you really love, you probably won't dump her for ugly feet. :lol

LnGrrrR
01-05-2011, 04:08 PM
No its not. Would you dump a girl if she had a pot belly? How about a cleft lip? Sharp elbows? Hey, I dont want to walk around with girl that cant put on flip flops or wear open toe shoes because her feet look like count dracula. That is a huge turn off for me. :depressed Toes are not supposed to overlap. You should not be able to strike a match off the bottom of a girl heel. :hang
You know that you can fix something like that, right? There are things that soften heels. :lol

Sisk
01-05-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm really not that hung up on how my wife's feet look. Now the ones I've sawed off of hookers and preserved in jars in the basement, I always make sure those look their best.

:lol

lebomb
01-05-2011, 04:17 PM
If you find a woman who you really love, you probably won't dump her for ugly feet. :lol

...........dont think I could love a woman with jacked up dogs. :depressed

JoeChalupa
01-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Liz Hurley has sexy feet.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__09rhkJv2vI/TQ63-FF_6tI/AAAAAAAAAeg/zt9r6mNQ5y4/s1600/Liz_Hurley.jpg

ploto
01-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Sorry, my feet are kind of ugly because of the time I spent as a toe dancer- not awful but there are lasting effects.

SpursWoman
01-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Sorry, my feet are kind of ugly because of the time I spent as a toe dancer- not awful but there are lasting effects.

Be sure to stay away from lebomb, then ... he'll only break your heart. :lol

Frenzy
01-05-2011, 04:46 PM

Just keep socks/shoes on 24.7 in public.

mrsmaalox
01-05-2011, 05:08 PM
I think pretty feet are very important. But not because of what any man thinks, but because I like it. I have pedicures a couple of times a month because it makes me feel good and it's just a little something I do for myself. I've never asked any man that I have been with if he likes my feet or not because, frankly, I don't care.....but like Spurswoman said, when my feet are up on his shoulders, I enjoy the view too ;) It has been my personal experience with men* that they appreciate a woman who takes care of herself and thinks enough of herself to look after those little things.

*in no way implying ANYTHING about anyone other than myself and the men I've known

redzero
01-05-2011, 05:09 PM
An ellipsis is three dots, man. Not eight, ten, or whatever. Three.

Shelly
01-05-2011, 05:30 PM
After helping my husband with a diabetic foot ulcer study, most feet are beautiful! :lol

SpursWoman
01-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I think pretty feet are very important. But not because of what any man thinks, but because I like it. I have pedicures a couple of times a month because it makes me feel good and it's just a little something I do for myself. I've never asked any man that I have been with if he likes my feet or not because, frankly, I don't care.....but like Spurswoman said, when my feet are up on his shoulders, I enjoy the view too ;) It has been my personal experience with men* that they appreciate a woman who takes care of herself and thinks enough of herself to look after those little things.

*in no way implying ANYTHING about anyone other than myself and the men I've known

I am so insanely ticklish on my feet I can't stand anyone touching them at all ... so pedicures by others are totally out, I have to do them myself. So while my feet aren't repulsive, I should say that I'm fortunate that 1.) my husband doesn't care how my feet look, and 2.) that I don't give a crap what anyone besides him thinks about my feet. :lol

mrsmaalox
01-05-2011, 06:38 PM
After helping my husband with a diabetic foot ulcer study, most feet are beautiful! :lol

I think my foot OCD may stem from a similar thing...I grew up in a house where both my parents had that horrible toenail fungus and were always having treatments and getting nails yanked and still had the gnarliest toes :vomit:

I am so insanely ticklish on my feet I can't stand anyone touching them at all ... so pedicures by others are totally out, I have to do them myself. So while my feet aren't repulsive, I should say that I'm fortunate that 1.) my husband doesn't care how my feet look, and 2.) that I don't give a crap what anyone besides him thinks about my feet. :lol

I am the exact same way, but I can't even do my own feet :lol Strangely enough the place I go to now has a couple of guys working there who don't have a real soft touch, so I am able to contain myself. But it has always been a problem for me too.

Shelly
01-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Mind you...when he 'volunteered' me to help, I didn't know I was going to be looking at foot ulcers. It was pretty nasty at times. But strangely, I could always eat lunch afterwards..lol

CuckingFunt
01-05-2011, 07:26 PM
yes. fag men.
but women dont want a pretty man.
they want a rugged man with callises on his hands and feet and a cock that feels like a telephone pole wrapped in leather.

Rugged, pretty, telephone pole: none of these things matter if the guy can't even spell "callus."

CuckingFunt
01-05-2011, 07:30 PM

Yep, that'll do it. I was lucky enough to not have anything happen to my feet in 14+ years of dancing that made them permanently ugly, but I constantly had bruises, broken toes, broken nails, etc. when I was still dancing. I didn't do pointe work for very long, though, so I was spared the long term effects of toe shoes.

LnGrrrR
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
...........dont think I could love a woman with jacked up dogs. :depressed

Don't think you're quite aware what "love" is.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2011, 08:50 PM
bruises, broken toes, broken nails, etc. when I was still dancing. I didn't do pointe work for very long, though, so I was spared the long term effects of toe shoes.

Is that kinda like what Portman went through in Black Swan? That cracked toe made me cringe a little bit.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2011, 08:59 PM
I think my foot OCD may stem from a similar thing.Foot OCD? Ha. You must have some soft feet, then.

I grew up in a house where both my parents had that horrible toenail fungus and were always having treatments and getting nails yanked and still had the gnarliest toes :vomit:Yuck. That's nasty. My grandfather had that crap on his feet. He had some nasty ass feet. They looked like a piece of dried-out smoked Gouda :lol As a kid, I would be taking a nap on the couch. I'd just be waking up. He'd hear me waking up then come sit by me, put a foot right by my face and start scratching. :lol Ahhhhhh. The good ol' days.
Anyways, I thought I'd share that with everyone.

ididnotnothat
01-05-2011, 09:10 PM
I once dated this girl who always wore socks and seemed to really not want to show her bare feet. One day I caught her coming out of the shower and :wow I knew instantly why she wore socks all the time and I couldn't get the sight out of my mind.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok. I have to see what everyone's definition of jacked up feet are. I can't see why people freak out so much over jacked up feet. Post pics, y'all.

ididnotnothat
01-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Ok. I have to see what everyone's definition of jacked up feet are. I can't see why people freak out so much over jacked up feet. Post pics, y'all.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6Lyrhy7OoXg/TGM4XtjmiGI/AAAAAAAAEJs/Lwb-xLas04M/s400/image001.jpg

May not be gross to some but this just turns me off.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6Lyrhy7OoXg/TGM4XtjmiGI/AAAAAAAAEJs/Lwb-xLas04M/s400/image001.jpg

May not be gross to some but this just turns me off.
Hmmm. Well, they are ugly, but nothing that would make me leave someone over. <shrugs>

Tinystarz
01-05-2011, 11:17 PM

Please don't. How about a friend named google :wakeup

Darrin
01-05-2011, 11:47 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/pretty_feet_poster-p228840514449960364t5ta_400.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2011, 12:05 AM
feet up ur ass

Viva Las Espuelas
01-06-2011, 12:23 AM

Now those are nice feet. Very suckable. Cute shoes, but it may be just the feet.

4>0rings
01-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Good God, foot fetishes are disgusting.

Creepn
01-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Good God, foot fetishes are disgusting.

Agreed. They are the dirtiest part of your body. As soon as you step out of the shower, they are dirty again.

Glenn Holland
01-06-2011, 03:42 AM
are you a female?
\do you have a gash>
is that your feet>

if so, and they is your feet.

fuck me, id suck thyem so hard.
id give head to them
ilove the,m

TE
01-06-2011, 04:31 AM
An ellipsis is three dots, man. Not eight, ten, or whatever. Three.

mojorizen7
01-06-2011, 04:54 AM
A woman must take care of her hands and feet.
Very important to me.

lebomb
01-06-2011, 08:29 AM

I would never, ever break your heart. :hat

lebomb
01-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Agreed. They are the dirtiest part of your body. As soon as you step out of the shower, they are dirty again.

Where do you live, in a corn field? :lmao

What attracted me to Ms. Lebomb was her feet. I thought she was pretty of course......................but when I first saw her, she was sitting on a bar stool across from me with her legs crossed, she had on shorts, flip flops with pedicured feet and nails, painted bright pink. Basically her feet matched the rest of her gorgeousness. :chestbump

Creepn
01-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Where do you live, in a corn field? :lmao

What attracted me to Ms. Lebomb was her feet. I thought she was pretty of course......................but when I first saw her, she was sitting on a bar stool across from me with her legs crossed, she had on shorts, flip flops with pedicured feet and nails, painted bright pink. Basically her feet matched the rest of her gorgeousness. :chestbump

:ttiwwp:

AnthonyM
01-06-2011, 01:02 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20100801/640/famous_women_with_640_14.jpg

http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20100801/640/famous_women_with_640_04.jpg

lebomb
01-06-2011, 01:21 PM

OMG!!! WTF ?

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:shootme :hang

IronMaxipad
01-06-2011, 03:58 PM
OP what are your thoughts on morton's toe?

SourCandy
01-06-2011, 05:16 PM
ugh was it really needed to quote the picture again?

mrsmaalox
01-06-2011, 06:17 PM
I would never, ever break your heart. :hat

Well that's comforting :lol :tu

Viva Las Espuelas
01-07-2011, 02:59 AM

Yeah. Those are pretty jacked but I wouldn't think of them as deal breakers. I would politely tell her to nevah, evah, evah, evah, evah wear opened toed shoes again. I'd buy her some nice boots. :lol

lebomb
01-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Viva? What about when you are getting some......when you are in bed and those things shred your legs up? You gonna want her to wear those PJs with the feet pouches in them? What about when she is in the shower, at the pool or the beach? You gonna demand boot coverage at those times as well?

leemajors
01-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Viva? What about when you are getting some......when you are in bed and those things shred your legs up? You gonna want her to wear those PJs with the feet pouches in them? What about when she is in the shower, at the pool or the beach? You gonna demand boot coverage at those times as well?

Keep her legs back behind her head, duh.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-07-2011, 10:38 AM
There's more on a woman I can concentrate on than just her feet. Yes it is a plus but I can do without. Just opens up more suck time for other areas.

lebomb
01-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Keep her legs back behind her head, duh.

................In the shower and on the beach???

lebomb
01-07-2011, 11:27 AM
There's more on a woman I can concentrate on than just her feet. Yes it is a plus but I can do without. Just opens up more suck time for other areas.

I completely understand, its totally subjective. It just bothers the hell out of me. Well, at least that is one thing I don't have to worry about anymore. *shrugs*

Viva Las Espuelas
01-07-2011, 12:07 PM
I completely understand, its totally subjective. It just bothers the hell out of me. Well, at least that is one thing I don't have to worry about anymore. *shrugs*

Ha. One thing.

AnthonyM
01-07-2011, 11:03 PM
The first picture is of Oprah's feet, according to the website.

IMO, she's borderline on having six toes there.

HeadBanger
01-08-2011, 10:23 AM
I love pretty feet.
http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Miranda-Kerr-Feet-220743.jpg

rr2418
01-09-2011, 01:09 PM
I don't care how pretty the women is or how well she maintains her feet; feet are the "ugliest" part of the human body IMHO! Yuck! To suck someone's toes, that's just not right! Just look at feet in general; they are long with 5 digits at the end of them! UGLY! UGLY!

The Reckoning
01-09-2011, 01:21 PM
usually im looking at more important things to give a shit about feet. plus, i never look down when looking at a woman because its a sign of submission (unless its her ass).

Viva Las Espuelas
01-09-2011, 04:04 PM
I love pretty feet.
http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Miranda-Kerr-Feet-220743.jpg

tbh, those looked slightly jacked. her pinky toe and the one next to it's nail looks slightly askew. But, again.........there's so much to concentrate on besides petty feet. no misspelling there. :wakeup

Dr.Scholl
01-10-2011, 07:07 AM
lol, kiddos here are WAYYYYYYY overrating feet. As long as she's got a naturally pretty face (meaning, pretty without makeup) and a nice, well filled out curvy body. But feet? Come on, you've got to be serious.

I am very serious when it comes to feet. And there is much more to a woman than just a pretty face and body. Without a strong personality, looks are not that important.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-17-2018, 04:13 PM
I am very serious when it comes to feet. And there is much more to a woman than just a pretty face and body. Without a strong personality, looks are not that important.

Anything else is more important than feet.

lebomb
03-29-2018, 07:23 AM
Anything else is more important than feet.

If you see a girl with pretty feet, well manicured ........... you look up and there is a 98.67% chance she is hot. Now, on the other hand.....look down and see a womans feet that looks like she ran through a mine field in Vietnam?....look up and she is more than likey :vomit: abouts the face and body.

Nice diggin up this old thread. It still applies even in 2018.

:claw

DJR210
03-29-2018, 08:05 AM
If you see a girl with pretty feet, well manicured ........... you look up and there is a 98.67% chance she has a beautifully clean and smooth, cared for pussy

FIFY

lebomb
03-29-2018, 10:14 AM
FIFY

:lmao

Trill Clinton
03-29-2018, 11:05 AM
Keep posting those pretty feets http://i66.tinypic.com/2uzpjb5.png

lebomb
03-29-2018, 11:17 AM
Which would you rather have up by your head when ya balls deep? Since some of yall mufawkus say pretty feet arent important. :rolleyes

https://i.imgflip.com/f916r.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/ee/0a/bdee0aa7adb9f83694270fec55ceeff3.jpg