PDA

View Full Version : mma predictions

HighLowLobForBig-50
01-05-2011, 08:14 PM
i want in on the 2011 season.so......... i just make pics in the fight threads? and who keeps track of the tallies? also, is it just UFC or strikeforce ect is also included? any other rules i need to know aboot?thanks

Stringer_Bell
01-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Make fight picks, dbreiden lords over the tallies, post articles or stuff you're interesting in discussing...UFC/Strikefore/Bellator/HDNet Fights/Dream, we talk about everything but mostly UFC cuz Strikeforce is run by idiots. Nothing else really, welcome aboard!

HighLowLobForBig-50
01-05-2011, 08:58 PM
thanks for the reply bell but tbh im not looking for pointers on hanging out in the mma forum. just the pickem game/contest/thingy yall do. i understand its from the beginning of the year to the end. im still unclear on when/where to make picks but i guess i'll just make threads for the strikeforce fights cause tbh i dont think of UFC as being any better than strikeforce. tbh d white is not my fav douche bag. another thing, lets say i make pics for the next card to come up and go 5 for 5. i could just not make any more pics and win. not that i would do that, but thats the kind of rules im lookin for

HighLowLobForBig-50
01-05-2011, 09:06 PM
also since its the beginning of the year there might be others with the same questions that want to play along , which will only boost the traffic for the fight club

CubanSucks
01-06-2011, 12:21 AM
tbh i dont think of UFC as being any better than strikeforce.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/yruugly/gifs/coleman_wtf.gif

dbreiden83080
01-06-2011, 12:29 AM
i want in on the 2011 season.so......... i just make pics in the fight threads? and who keeps track of the tallies? also, is it just UFC or strikeforce ect is also included? any other rules i need to know aboot?thanks

Welcome aboard.. :toast

We make fight threads and take the picks from the fight threads. Ace, Stringer, Des and Myself make most of the threads but anyone can start a fight thread. The fight threads always have the title clearly saying when the fight is happening, a fight poster and the fight info. All that can be found on Wikipedia it's very easy.. We make picks on all the events really. UFC, SF WEC is not merged with UFC so that makes it easier.. I usually handle the tallies.. New season wil start with Fight for the troops UFC on Jan 22nd.. :toast

HighLowLobForBig-50
01-06-2011, 02:43 PM
ty for the reply db ! looking forward to it.