PDA

View Full Version : So I was looking for cheap Spurs tickets...

Tp9gospursgo
01-06-2011, 03:05 PM
and I found this site called myticketdude.com. Has anyone heard of it? They have some really good deals and I was wondering if its legit or not.

WeNeedLength
01-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Looks legit. But check out the delivery and service fees. I checked out the Raptors game $2 tickets on the 19th just for shits and giggles. After all fees and delivery charges, the tickets still come out to about $10 a piece. And then for lower level tickets, the fees go up even more. I don't know why it cost $25 more dollars to ship lower level tickets as opposed to upper level tickets. Makes no fucking sense.

lefty
01-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Yeah, the dude who runs the site is a legit dude

Tp9gospursgo
01-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Looks legit. But check out the delivery and service fees. I checked out the Raptors game $2 tickets on the 19th just for shits and giggles. After all fees and delivery charges, the tickets still come out to about $10 a piece. And then for lower level tickets, the fees go up even more. I don't know why it cost $25 more dollars to ship lower level tickets as opposed to upper level tickets. Makes no fucking sense.

Thanks, man. I saw some cheap floor seats on there earlier in section 4 for 130 which is a pretty good price.