PDA

View Full Version : Diana Taurasi KICKED OFF of Turkish team for basically taking a sleeping pill!

BRHornet45
01-06-2011, 03:08 PM
sons what a joke! this "anti-doping" nonsense has gone way too far. If you have narcolepsy or any other sleep disorder, well tough luck because that sleeping pill will get you busted for doping!

Modafinil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy (a condition that causes excessive daytime sleepiness) or shift work sleep disorder (sleepiness during scheduled waking hours and difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep during scheduled sleeping hours in people who work at night or on rotating shifts.

now sons regardless if you like her or not anyone can see this is bullshit and completely wrong. but hey the media loves those flashy and shocking headlines such as "Taurasi BANNED for DOPING!" to try and fool most of the public that it was some type of performance enhancing drug and you only find out the truth whenever reading the entire story (which I'm sure most people don't, they just browse headlines). hey if we are going to consider this "doping" then we may as well also have sleeping pills like this banned for everyday working men and women who have trouble with narcolepsy from their job. oh and why stop there? school children and college kids who are jacked up on adderall and God only knows what other "legal" pills to stay awake, focus, etc. should be KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL for cheating!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=5994949

lefty
01-06-2011, 03:10 PM
She is Turkish ? :wow

BRHornet45
01-06-2011, 03:11 PM
She is Turkish ? :wow

no sons she plays overseas for about $1M a year whenever the WNBA season is over.

TheRealCB
01-06-2011, 03:12 PM
no sons she plays overseas for about $1M a year whenever the WNBA season is over.

lol talk about being cheap :lol

lefty
01-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Damn :lol

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Modafinil is basically a watered down adderall....PATHETIC how she is being crucified for this lol.

vy65
01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
No. One. Fucking. Cares.

BlackSwordsMan
01-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Fucking druggy.

crc21209
01-06-2011, 04:02 PM
No. One. Fucking. Cares.

This.

crc21209
01-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Fucking druggy.

And this. :lol

CavsSuperFan
01-06-2011, 04:20 PM
The press has been all over Diana Taurasi ever since she has been recognized as one of the best & hottest female athletes in the world…They just love to build someone up just so they can tear them down! :bang

4>0rings
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
So they had nothing to say about her Post-T-Vac usage?

ploto
01-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Modafinil has been involved in several major doping cases, including that of American sprinter Kelli White, and is on the World Anti-Doping Agency's list of banned substances.

Pretty simple concept: if it is banned, do not take it.

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
No. One. Fucking. Cares.

Love how some truck nuts dipshit ALWAYS comes in women's basketball thread and puts this nonsense. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have even clicked on this topic! Hatas gonna hate....Diana gonna own. :toast

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-06-2011, 04:59 PM
BR how many babies have you killed beating your weeny to this gorgeous woman

vy65
01-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Love how some truck nuts dipshit ALWAYS comes in women's basketball thread and puts this nonsense. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have even clicked on this topic! Hatas gonna hate....Diana gonna own. :toast

WTF are truck nuts? Are you saying I have balls the size of a truck? If so, thanks broheim.

I love how some fat, knob slobbing queer jerks DTs cock in a thread placed on the NBA forum. Not the wnba forum. Not the basketball forum. The NBA forum.

Haters gonna hate? No. Lesbo-league loving fat ass can't read.

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 05:14 PM
WTF are truck nuts? Are you saying I have balls the size of a truck? If so, thanks broheim.

I love how some fat, knob slobbing queer jerks DTs cock in a thread placed on the NBA forum. Not the wnba forum. Not the basketball forum. The NBA forum.

Haters gonna hate? No. Lesbo-league loving fat ass can't read.

Sounds like you are the one that can't READ.

"Discuss the latest NBA news, rumors and action. Also the place to go for the WNBA, Euroleague, D-League and everything else basketball."

CavsSuperFan
01-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Diana Taurasi is pretty awesome but Isabelle Fijalkowski of the old Cleveland Rockers maybe my all time favorite…

http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom-back/e72c5f84-b4ea-46c0-bfd2-4fa719a85850.jpg

LakerHater
01-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Kelli White & David Clinger on the list too!

Pretty simple concept: If its on the World Anti-Doping Agency's list of banned substances. DONT TAKE IT!

... & yeah, noone cares! :lol

DMC
01-06-2011, 07:43 PM
sons what a joke! this "anti-doping" nonsense has gone way too far. If you have narcolepsy or any other sleep disorder, well tough luck because that sleeping pill will get you busted for doping!

Modafinil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy (a condition that causes excessive daytime sleepiness) or shift work sleep disorder (sleepiness during scheduled waking hours and difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep during scheduled sleeping hours in people who work at night or on rotating shifts.

now sons regardless if you like her or not anyone can see this is bullshit and completely wrong. but hey the media loves those flashy and shocking headlines such as "Taurasi BANNED for DOPING!" to try and fool most of the public that it was some type of performance enhancing drug and you only find out the truth whenever reading the entire story (which I'm sure most people don't, they just browse headlines). hey if we are going to consider this "doping" then we may as well also have sleeping pills like this banned for everyday working men and women who have trouble with narcolepsy from their job. oh and why stop there? school children and college kids who are jacked up on adderall and God only knows what other "legal" pills to stay awake, focus, etc. should be KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL for cheating!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=5994949

sons, no one gives a fuck about women's basketball. Maybe Chris Paul can fill in for her.. He does have a camel toe, right?

BlairForceDejuan
01-06-2011, 08:01 PM
The rest of the world is still butthurt over Armstrong.

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 08:12 PM
sons, no one gives a fuck about women's basketball. Maybe Chris Paul can fill in for her.. He does have a camel toe, right?

A few of us do care. :king How about you get out of your F-150 and quit being such a sexist piece of shit? Let me guess...you think gays don't deserve to be in the military either. :rolleyes

21_Blessings
01-06-2011, 08:15 PM
And the Candace Parker era begins.

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 08:21 PM
And the Candace Parker era begins.

:lol:lol

DT3 still owns her

21_Blessings
01-06-2011, 08:26 PM

DT3 still owns her

I'm sure DT3 tried to sniff Candace's pussy on more than one occasion.

cesare borgia
01-06-2011, 08:53 PM

DT3 still owns her

But not Cappie Pondexter:toast

Sigz
01-06-2011, 09:00 PM

What a traitor.

Plus nobody wanted her to fall asleep and start sleep fucking with her dick.

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm sure DT3 tried to sniff Candace's pussy on more than one occasion.

why would DT3 go after that worn out shit when she has Penny Taylor to hollah at?

Penny Taylor > Candace

Venti Quattro
01-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Penny Taylor > Candace

lol brhornet :lmao

.Fan.
01-06-2011, 11:21 PM
i'm surprised she hasn't tested positive for a penis yet

fevertrees
01-06-2011, 11:30 PM
lol brhornet :lmao

Keep telling yourself that bro :downspin:

DMC
01-07-2011, 01:46 AM
What a traitor.

Plus nobody wanted her to fall asleep and start sleep fucking with her dick.
:lmao sleep fucking...

DMC
01-07-2011, 01:50 AM
A few of us do care. :king How about you get out of your F-150 and quit being such a sexist piece of shit? Let me guess...you think gays don't deserve to be in the military either. :rolleyes

It's an F250 (150s are for women and fags), 4x4 diesel.

I think gays should be in the military. We need someone to sweep the roads for IEDs and kick some doors. Get your ass in gear meat hound and sign up. Wash the vaseline off your lips, lose that glitter you sprinkle around your breasts and get some wrist braces. Some big GI in Korea or Afghanistan would love to snuggle with you, probably even pass you around like the dip bowl.