01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
wow.

8fSvyv0urTE

George Gervin's Afro
01-06-2011, 04:29 PM
What a douche bag...

Oh, Gee!!
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM
that's kind of like asking someone in the west side of San Antonio to publicly condemn La Eme. nothing would be gained except a fresh corpse for the medical examiner's office to cut open.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Is that how he avoids every question?

Oh, Gee!!
01-06-2011, 04:33 PM

I don't know? Will you condemn Hamas?

ChumpDumper
01-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't know? Will you condemn Hamas?:lol

Oh, Gee!!
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
he can say that a student group at UCSD (or any group for that matter) has terrorists ties/sympathies without having to prove or clarify that position because he can pull the old "condemn Hamas before I answer any questions" card.

DarrinS
01-06-2011, 04:48 PM
What a douche bag...

I agree -- she's quite the douche bag.

Winehole23
01-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Another true opinion:

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/95/3216/Egypt/Attack-on-Egypt-Copts/Egypt-Muslims-to-act-as-human-shields-at-Coptic-Ch.aspx

TheMACHINE
01-06-2011, 08:13 PM

his question answered her question.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2011, 08:13 PM
his question answered her question.No, it didn't.

fraga
01-06-2011, 09:19 PM
t824W0xNuXU

Sec24Row7
01-06-2011, 09:48 PM

Him... Head of Hezbolla: "I hope that JEWS Gather in Israel so we don't have to hunt them down globally" For it or against it?

Her: For It

And how is he the one being the douche?

ChumpDumper
01-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Him... Head of Hezbolla: "I hope that JEWS Gather in Israel so we don't have to hunt them down globally" For it or against it?

And how is he the one being the douche?So it is how he avoids every question.

He said it himself.

Thanks.

johnsmith
01-06-2011, 11:34 PM
So it is how he avoids every question.

He said it himself.

Thanks.

So since you are avoiding sec24's question, that makes you a douche?

George Gervin's Afro
01-07-2011, 12:28 AM

who cares?

Winehole23
01-07-2011, 01:15 AM
I don't see why one necessarily has to be for one and against the other. I find them both douchy.

Wild Cobra
01-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Simple.

This forum is full of anti-Semitics.

Winehole23
01-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Horowitz is about as shrill as they come, though you don't really see it here.

Wild Cobra
01-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Horowitz is about as shrill as they come, though you don't really see it here.
I thought he was quite direct and correct in is questions and answers.

Sec24Row7
01-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Simple.

This forum is full of anti-Semitics.

Or at least people that are amused by thoughts of genocide...

MaNuMaNiAc
01-07-2011, 01:30 AM
There's only one douche bag in that video and he's a dude. The other one is an ignorant piece of shit lowlife who should have been put down long ago for being a racist fucking pig...

course, she has her rights... but one can dream

/rant over

Winehole23
01-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Simple.

This forum is full of anti-Semitics.Bravo, WC. :lol

If swearing out public oaths against officially identified terrorist groups is now required as a demonstration of civic bona fides, why did the former US officials who recently met with the MEK (messianic Marxists, btw) overseas and raised their voices to denounce the policies of the US regarding them, meet no aggrieved clamor among the GOP faithful upon their return?

Oh, right, because the MEK is Iranian, and the former officials who stood up for Marxist, millenialist terrorists in foreign lands, in utter contumacy of official US policy regarding them, were Republicans.

DMX7
01-07-2011, 01:38 AM
This thread doesn't deserve my whitty input.

Good day, sir.

Winehole23
01-07-2011, 01:40 AM
(belch)

Winehole23
01-07-2011, 02:50 AM
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/01/03/fran_townsend_terrorism/index.html

ChumpDumper
01-07-2011, 04:37 AM
So since you are avoiding sec24's question, that makes you a douche?Were I inviting a q&a period for my paid appearance, yes.

I'm not.

And I never got a straight answer to my question.

Quid pro quo.

George Gervin's Afro
01-07-2011, 08:47 AM
So Horowitz never backed up his claim....

johnsmith
01-07-2011, 08:58 AM
So Horowitz never backed up his claim....

I thought he said the info was in the pamphlet......or some shit like that.

Either way, I'd like to punch both of those two in the nuts.

George Gervin's Afro
01-07-2011, 09:26 AM
I thought he said the info was in the pamphlet......or some shit like that.

Either way, I'd like to punch both of those two in the nuts.

I agree with you..but Horowitz is a douche bag

regarding the claim, it was made in the pamphlet and the person asking the question wanted him to back up what he wrote..

Cry Havoc
01-07-2011, 11:01 AM
I don't see why one necessarily has to be for one and against the other. I find them both douchy.

This.

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:16 AM
I agree with you..but Horowitz is a douche bag..

What makes him a douche?

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:20 AM
He claims connections between MSA's and terrorism and fat ass member of local MSA gets up and proves his point. This somehow makes HIM a douche?

Strange world we live in.

fraga
01-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Yet he conveniently avoids answering her question...

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:37 AM

Maybe he didn't want to spend 30 minutes rattling off all the examples:

•Earlier this month a Boston news outlet reported that Tarek Mehanna — currently facing indictment on terrorism material support charges with federal prosecutors alleging that Mehanna and his associates were planning domestic terror attacks — had represented himself as a MSA official in the student publication of the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science where he attended. Curiously, the April 2007 issue of the school publication mentioned in the news report has recently been taken offline.

•Last September, Fox News reported that a top official of the al-Qaeda-linked Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab, previously identified in recruitment videos as “Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki,” was in fact 25-year-old American-born Omar Hammami of Daphne, Alabama. Hammami had served as president of the MSA chapter at the University of South Alabama in 2001 and 2002. Speaking to the campus newspaper as MSA president after the 9/11 attacks, he complained of the troubles of living as a Muslim in America and that it was “difficult to believe that a Muslim could have done this.”

•In April 2003, the apartment of Arizona State MSA president Hassan Alrefae and vice president Jaber Al-Thukair was raided by the FBI in a search for weapons as part of a larger investigation into possible terrorist training by foreign student members of the MSA. The group had been under surveillance by the FBI, who videotaped them engaged in weapons training, with all but Alrefae doing so in violation of their student visas that prohibit handling firearms. Alrefae is the son of a high-ranking member of the Saudi Royal Navy.

•Ali Asad Chandia, who was convicted in June 2006 on terror charges as part of the Northern Virginia jihad network, had previously served as president of the Montgomery College (MD) MSA in 1998 and 1999. He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for convictions on three separate counts of conspiracy and material support to the Pakistani Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist group.

•Abdurahman Alamoudi, who served as MSA national president in 1982 and 1983, is currently serving a 23-year prison sentence for his extensive international terrorist activities. Once the most prominent Muslim political activist in the country, and counselor to U.S. presidents and cabinet officials, the U.S. government now claims that he was one of al-Qaeda’s top fundraisers. A 2005 U.S. Treasury press release said that Alamoudi’s arrest was “a severe blow to al-Qaeda, as Alamoudi had a close relationship with al-Qaeda and had raised money for al-Qaeda in the United States.”

•Aafia Siddiqui was convicted this past February of attempted murder of a U.S. Army captain while she was incarcerated and being interrogated by authorities at a prison in Afghanistan. According to news reports, she had been captured in 2008 with explosives, deadly chemicals, and a list of New York City landmarks. Described as “al-Qaeda’s Mata Hari” and “Lady al-Qaeda,” Siddiqui was active in the MSA at MIT, where she studied neuroscience. A 2005 article in Vogue, which speculated that Siddiqi’s radicalization began with her association with the MSA, noted that Siddiqi had authored a guide published by the national MSA organization that encouraged MSA members not to water down Islamic doctrine — particularly on the topics of jihad and the treatment of women, saying that perseverance was needed until “America becomes a Muslim land.” Siddiqui is scheduled to be sentenced on September 23.

•Former University of Arizona MSA president Wael Hamza Julaidan, who attended the university in the mid-1980s, has the distinction of being one of al-Qaeda’s co-founders and its logistics chief. He also served as the president of the Islamic Center of Tucson in 1983 and 1984. He was listed as a specially designated global terrorist by the U.S. government in September 2002, saying that he is a close associate of Osama bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders, and served as director of the Rabita Trust, which had already been designated a terrorist finance entity for its logistical and financial support of al-Qaeda.

•Reporter Paul Barrett detailed the arrest of University of Idaho MSA president Sami Omar Al-Hussayen in a May 2003 Wall Street Journal article. Federal authorities accused him of using his academic studies as a cover for terrorist support activities. Hussayen operated nearly a dozen Arabic language websites for clerics that thundered anti-American themes and encouraged suicide bombings. One website opened by Hussayen a year to the day before the 9/11 attacks carried an article encouraging the use of an airplane to attack Western targets. At the university, he had also covertly relocated his campus office without his advisor’s approval from the computer science department to the engineering lab that handled radioactive materials. Despite being acquitted on terrorism charges, and a mistrial on others for immigration violations, he was deported back to Saudi Arabia in June 2004 after a deal with federal prosecutors.

•Just last December, Howard University dental student Ramy Zamzam and four other D.C.-area men were arrested in Pakistan and charged with plotting to join the Jaish-e-Muhammed terrorist group with plans to attack U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan. The five were active in the MSA, but Zamzam served as the president of the MSA’s D.C. Council. They were convicted in a Pakistani court in June and each will serve at least 10 years in prison there. Authorities were notified they were missing by their parents after a disturbing farewell video was discovered after their disappearance.

•Syed Maaz Shah was arrested on his way to final exams at the University of Texas-Dallas in December 2006, for his involvement with three other students from Houston who were conducting paramilitary training at an Islamic campground and intended to join the Taliban to fight U.S. troops. Following his arrest, the school newspaper identified Shah as secretary of the UTD MSA and a student government senator, despite being in the country on an expired student visa. An investigation by the Dallas CBS affiliate found that Shah had posted comments on the UTD MSA’s website praising insurgents killing troops in Iraq and posting links to terrorist videos. When questioned by the reporter, MSA president Ahmed Subhani refused to answer questions on camera on advice from Shah’s attorney, but the MSA’s entire online forum was pulled down immediately afterward. Shah was convicted on weapons charges in May 2007.

•Al-Qaeda’s chief procurement agent in the U.S. during the 1990s, Ziyad Khaleel, was also the president of the Columbia College (MO) MSA. A computer science student, he also registered and operated the English-language website for the Hamas terrorist organization. Khaleel, who also regularly lectured at the University of Missouri MSA as a representative of the Islamic Association for Palestine (a Hamas front), was tasked by a top al-Qaeda operative in 1996 to purchase a $7,500 satellite phone for Osama bin Laden. Over the next two years he purchased a spare battery for the phone and at least 2000 airtime minutes. The phone, dubbed by intelligence authorities as the “jihad phone,” was used to plan the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings.

•In the early morning hours of March 23, 2003, in Kuwait, as U.S. forces prepared to invade Iraq, US Army Sgt. Hasan Akbar of the 101st Airborne launched a fratricidal attack on his fellow troops, killing an Army captain and an Air Force major with gunfire and fragmentary grenades. Prior to entering the Army, Akbar had obtained aeronautical and mechanical engineering degrees at the University of California-Davis. As reported a few weeks later, during his seven years of study, Akbar spent considerable time at the Davis Islamic Center, the headquarters of the UC-Davis MSA. Akbar was found guilty of murder in a court martial in April 2005, and is awaiting execution.

•For U.S. authorities, the most wanted terrorist is al-Qaeda cleric Anwar Al-Aulaqi, who reportedly played a roll in the Ft. Hood massacre, the failed Christmas Day underwear bomber plot, and the recent attempted Times Square bombing. Before fleeing the U.S. for Yemen in 2002, Aulaqi served as the chaplain for the George Washington University MSA. He was elected to that position by the group’s membership. But no sooner had Aulaqi’s ties to three of the 9/11 hijackers been revealed then the GWU MSA began to distance itself from the terror cleric, claiming he had attended only one group meeting and played no active role despite being the organization’s spiritual leader.

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:38 AM
How dare Horowitz make such baseless accusations.

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:39 AM

Ironically, she answered her own question. I guess that was lost on you.

George Gervin's Afro
01-07-2011, 11:44 AM
How dare Horowitz make such baseless accusations.

So 12 people define the MSA and are representative of the entire organization..by the way did the right wing blog you borrowed this list from mention how many members of the MSA's there were over this time period?

If there were 20,000 members..would 12 people represent all of them?

George Gervin's Afro
01-07-2011, 11:46 AM

You apparently are unclear as to what an irony is.. she asked to defend his accusation and he asked her a completely unrelated question..

by the way Darrins you do rrealize that Hamas does good things as well... are you stating that Hamas as a whole is a terrorist organization? Or only portion of the group supports terrorism?

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:49 AM
So 12 people define the MSA and are representative of the entire organization..by the way did the right wing blog you borrowed this list from mention how many members of the MSA's there were over this time period?

If there were 20,000 members..would 12 people represent all of them?

What's your point? No one made the claim that EVERY MEMBER OF MSA is a terrorist.

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 11:50 AM
by the way Darrins you do rrealize that Hamas does good things as well... are you stating that Hamas as a whole is a terrorist organization? Or only portion of the group supports terrorism?

:downspin:

fraga
01-07-2011, 11:58 AM

She answered his question...yet he never answered hers...and the fact you cited Fox "News" as evidence automatically voids any evidence you tried presenting...

Ignignokt
01-07-2011, 11:59 AM
This thread doesn't deserve my whitty input.

Good day, sir.

MMA forum is this waaaaayyyy....
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 12:04 PM
She answered his question...yet he never answered hers...and the fact you cited Fox "News" as evidence automatically voids any evidence you tried presenting...

Do you prefer the New York Times?
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/15/us/senate-committee-requests-tax-and-fund-raising-records-for-27-muslim-charities.html?pagewanted=2

DisAsTerBot
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM

:lol
isn't it all perception, especially when put this way?

im sure the people hamas help think they're terrorists :rolleyes

and they don't think we are :rolleyes

fraga
01-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Do you prefer the New York Times?
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/15/us/senate-committee-requests-tax-and-fund-raising-records-for-27-muslim-charities.html?pagewanted=2

The fact that you're trying to answer his questions doesn't alleviate the fact that HE DIDN'T ANSWER HER QUESTION!!!

DarrinS
01-07-2011, 12:14 PM
The fact that you're trying to answer his questions doesn't alleviate the fact that HE DIDN'T ANSWER HER QUESTION!!!

Honestly, who gives a fuck?

A female member of MSA said she's for the extermination of Jews, but he didn't answer her question about how MSA could ever be linked to terrorists. Oh noes!

ChumpDumper
01-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Honestly, who gives a fuck?Horowitz doesn't believe in backing up his own claims.

I can see how you find that appealing.

ElNono
01-07-2011, 03:05 PM
who cares?

Honestly, who gives a fuck?

Finally a topic where GGA and DarrinS are in agreement... :lol