PDA

View Full Version : Although the All-Star game is a JOKE

Sigz
01-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Why are people calling KG an All-Star (even though he's in the East) when he's averaging 2 more points, same number of rebounds, and less blocks/game???

He's also playing 3 more minutes a game.

What's up with that Willis?

Sisk
01-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Cause he does things like this:

http://coltmonday.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/kg_chest_thumping1.jpg?w=300&h=219

Cessation
01-06-2011, 09:29 PM
The cowbell girl has that "funny" look on her face, because she's blind.

Cane
01-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Because the Celtics get a lot more hype especially with some of their homers at ESPN....specifically Bill Simmons but they've got the Finals appearance to back it up along with the best record in the East. Anyone here been watching that miniseries they have on the C's throughout this season?

Also KG was looking closer to his championship form before going down with an injury which is a huge story for that team considering his past surgery and hobbled play last season.

dirkdirkastan
01-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Because the Celtics get a lot more hype especially with some of their homers at ESPN....specifically Bill Simmons but they've got the Finals appearance to back it up along with the best record in the East. Anyone here been watching that miniseries they have on the C's throughout this season?

Also KG was looking closer to his championship form before going down with an injury which is a huge story for that team considering his past surgery and hobbled play last season.

2,125 posts and stilled grayed out... I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Cane
01-06-2011, 10:45 PM

Its silver tbh

DMC
01-06-2011, 10:52 PM

You obviously don't get it.

GNSFs like you and me, our take means naught. Therefore, even after you have years and posts, you are still a GNSF so your pleas and cries for that coveted medal of obscure forum honor go unheard by the BNSFs up on Mount Baldy.