PDA

View Full Version : gay spurstalk posters

rickross
01-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Just though I made a thread bout it since its fo shizzle sum of u niggas feel da need 2 share one thang or 2 and u is too shy to drop da dime uninvited.

-Luva n Kool f sho. Almost all laka fans tbh includin cubby tho da age differential puts him in anotha category.

-Spur fan is too classy to be known for this. Sans calf tats ofc.

-Heat fans are too occupied wit dat fine south beach booty to be in da conversation.

-Mav fan is too emo after 2006 and this year to count. Maybe :elephant
AmI missin sumbodies?

rickross
01-07-2011, 07:56 AM
almost 4got bout my trigga brhornet. Dat nigga got trannies in half his pics in da sig so he be welcomed here fo sho.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Just though I made a thread bout it since its fo shizzle sum of u niggas feel da need 2 share one thang or 2 and u is too shy to drop da dime uninvited.

-Luva n Kool f sho. Almost all laka fans tbh includin cubby tho da age differential puts him in anotha category.

-Spur fan is too classy to be known for this. Sans calf tats ofc.

-Heat fans are too occupied wit dat fine south beach booty to be in da conversation.

-Mav fan is too emo after 2006 and this year to count. Maybe :elephant
AmI missin sumbodies?

tell that Nigga down there in MIA to keep repping for his new team and city...yall Niggas lead by LeBunz gots this shit on lock...and with that I'm gonna end the argument with this shit...It's ova Kool owns RickRoss with this shit..there is no comeback for you...just go hide yourself...

Lebron officially outed..no photoshop, no editing...this is all HIM:

Extended Version:

auldAqeBOBE

and if that wasn't enough which it was Imma hit you with this oldie but goodie...How much does this nigga have to do before you realize son...

AhJkWtA-4Y0

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Playing Ball has a totally different meaning for Lebron...lol

cheguevara
01-07-2011, 10:01 AM
what a homo that james guy is

cheguevara
01-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Would a straight man get this for his bday?

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/lebron-cake-large.jpg

rickross
01-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Would a straight man get this for his bday?

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/lebron-cake-large.jpg

im da straight up bawss of miami and i envy da man wit dat cake. DAYUM HOMIE DAT ONE FINE ASS CAKE TRIGGA. Even me wuld be able to full my belly wit dat.

Ace
01-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Long haired male secretaries are homosexuals, imho

rickross
01-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Long haired male secretaries are homosexuals, imho

dam rite son.