PDA

View Full Version : Elgin Baylor's Clippers Lawsuit: Shocking Claims Against Owner Donald Sterling First

boutons_deux
01-07-2011, 01:55 PM
"While ignoring my suggestions and isolating me from decisions customarily reserved for general managers, the Clippers attempted to place the blame for the team's failures on me," Baylor said in the declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/07/elgin-baylor-donald-sterling-clippers-lawsuit_n_805909.html?view=print

BRHornet45
01-07-2011, 02:28 PM
lol Donald is a cuckold

Amuseddaysleeper
01-07-2011, 02:42 PM
:lol :lol

Sisk
01-07-2011, 03:20 PM
wtf

lefty
01-07-2011, 03:25 PM
It's official:

Cassel, Brand and Maggette are gay.

I'm gonna bump the dedicated thread

ohmwrecker
01-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Jesse Jackson ought to have a field day with this one.

rAm
01-07-2011, 03:54 PM
lol Donald is a cuckold

hahaha, wow. classic

Kai
01-07-2011, 03:59 PM
lol self conscious black guys in the shower.

Mugen
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
bwahaha wtf? wasn't he accused of being racist earlier this season?

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2011, 06:56 PM
the white man...no matter how rich he is...has always been fascinated with the Black Male genitalia....Guys like LNGRRR, DPG, Midget, Ace, Venti Quatrro, HarlemHo, ohmwrecker, Lefty, and many many other white Spur and Heat fan fall into this fascination category...this is the same thing with the Spur posters wanting to see my picture and hear my voice...I might just post a pic of my wonderful family jewels to calm them all down...lol

But it also reminds me of a story I read about a white male reporter entering the Lakers locker room during the Show-Time era. He said that most reporters had happy lives and happy marriages but when they saw the super hung basketball players their marriages begin to fall apart because they started comparing themselves to those guys and constantly asking their wives if they craved black dick...

Same today you Spur and Heat faggots know who you are... lmfao... don't let it ruin your lives....lol

ohmwrecker
01-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Boy, get my name out ya mouth fo' I slap it out. You don't know me mutha fucka.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Boy, get my name out ya mouth fo' I slap it out. You don't know me mutha fucka.

yeah it's like that with homo's I tend not to know them kind...you feel me ohm anal wrecked..

so ohm anal wrecked...what you gone do if I say your name again...not only say it but profane and denigrate it like the shit name it is...anal wrecked...my man...:lol

ohmwrecker
01-07-2011, 09:40 PM
If Kool was actually black and/or straight, he might have a valid point.

BRHornet45
01-07-2011, 10:11 PM
"Slim white married babe enjoying a few precious minutes with a real well-endowed black stud. The vanilla chick gets dicked down missionary style and then gets on top of him for a cowgirl ride. She worships her almighty black lover and he rewards her with an explosion to the face.
Again something for white husbands to learn from: Bet your wife too would love to try having a fit black guy fuck her in front of you. Please remember to film your wife’s experience too but don’t step in front of the camera, we want to see your wife blacked and not your tiny white pecker being jerked!"