PDA

View Full Version : TP questionable against Pacers

Brazil
01-07-2011, 02:16 PM
didn't see posted

from cbs
Parker questionable with illness: The San Antonio Express-News reports that Spurs PG Tony Parker (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/players/playerpage/240304/tony-parker) missed the team's shootaround Friday morning and is questionable for this evening's game at the Pacers.

jb4g
01-07-2011, 02:18 PM
didn't see posted

from cbs
Parker questionable with illness: The San Antonio Express-News reports that Spurs PG Tony Parker (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/players/playerpage/240304/tony-parker) missed the team's shootaround Friday morning and is questionable for this evening's game at the Pacers.

GHill already under pressure to perform well for his hometown, now he gets the start. Hope he shows up tonight.

janetcn12
01-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Hope it's not serious???? Anyway, get well soon.

greyforest
01-07-2011, 02:57 PM
i wonder how many players have cedar pollen allergies

jjktkk
01-07-2011, 03:04 PM
i wonder how many players have cedar pollen allergies

That cedar pollen can really kick your butt. Nasty stuff.

Brazil
01-07-2011, 03:10 PM
GHill already under pressure to perform well for his hometown, now he gets the start. Hope he shows up tonight.

cannot wait the TP threads after a spurs good win with Hill performing well

lefty
01-07-2011, 03:11 PM
cannot wait the tp threads after a spurs good win with hill performing well
:hat

ElNono
01-07-2011, 03:13 PM
What's wrong with him? Bad crème brûlée again?

Brazil
01-07-2011, 03:18 PM

Barry's flu

GrandeDavid
01-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I hope that Hill performs as well as he does in that Express Lube commercial where he sings to Dejuan Blair "Vacuum! Express Luuuuuube!" lol lol

DMC
01-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Barry's flu
Ouch

He's been airin' Barry I hear...

The whole team was questionable for the past week.

portnoy1
01-07-2011, 03:34 PM
I dont expect Hill to be great, but I do expect better ball movement.:lol

ohmwrecker
01-07-2011, 03:37 PM

I'm on a 24 hour Zyrtec regime right now.

DMC
01-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I have a few friends that are on the same regime for the same reason. Man, Barry's slut gets around.

Bukefal
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM

lol exactly :lol

Anyway, I hope It's not serious and hope Hill steps up.

Brazil
01-07-2011, 03:48 PM
I dont expect Hill to be great, but I do expect better ball movement.:lol

:lol see told ya portnoy1 has already prepared his post game thread.

title: Spurs a better team without TP

With TP out of the equation, the team is tougher defensively and the ball movement improves a lot because of Manu who is the best at creating good offensive plays and distribute the ball.
I say trade TP for a legit 7' and give the key of the truck to Manu.

lefty
01-07-2011, 03:49 PM

With TP out of the equation, the team is tougher defensively and the ball movement improves a lot because of Manu who is the best at creating good offensive plays and distribute the ball.
I say trade TP for a legit 7' and give the key of the truck to Manu.
Finally, Brazil

You have seen the light

Join us

Brazil
01-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Finally, Brazil

You have seen the light

Join us

“Don't bug me, you don't want to see my dark side.”

jjktkk
01-07-2011, 03:57 PM

Moved out of S.A. and thats one thing I definitely don't miss. My mom has to get allegery shots.

lefty
01-07-2011, 04:10 PM
“Don't bug me, you don't want to see my dark side.”
I'm sure RJ does

Brazil
01-07-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm sure RJ does

:tu

wontstartdumbthreads
01-07-2011, 04:17 PM
My mom has to get allegery shots.

At least that's what I tell her they are.

Giuseppe
01-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm sure RJ does

:lol

ohmwrecker
01-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Moved out of S.A. and thats one thing I definitely don't miss.

I live in Austin and, from what I understand, it's worse here. It's whipping my ass this year.

tmtcsc
01-07-2011, 04:45 PM
I have a few friends that are on the same regime for the same reason. Man, Barry's slut gets around.

She's not his slut or problem anymore.

Lizard
01-07-2011, 04:46 PM

get a neti pot at any drugstore, its solved all my allergy problems . http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

ElNono
01-07-2011, 04:47 PM

That explains your mood. I thought it was menstruation...

portnoy1
01-07-2011, 04:47 PM

I say trade TP for a legit 7' and give the key of the truck to Manu.Thats pretty pathetic that you would take the time to research a post i made in the past. Anyway, Im always interested to see how the rest of the team responds when i star is out. Thats why some of my favorite games are the ones that Duncan didnt play. Back in 04' and 05' I went to a few games that duncan didnt play and the Spurs played excellent. Other guys stepped up. Tonight, If TP doesnt play I wanna see if they offense is motion-based, similiar to last season when he was out. FYI - I diss tp when he plays bad ( yall get pissed) I compliment him when he plays well (yall get pissed). Make up your minds already, am I a tp hater or not.

Libri
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM

Damn allergies! :sick

DMC
01-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Thats pretty pathetic that you would take the time to research a post i made in the past. Anyway, Im always interested to see how the rest of the team responds when i star is out. Thats why some of my favorite games are the ones that Duncan didnt play. Back in 04' and 05' I went to a few games that duncan didnt play and the Spurs played excellent. Other guys stepped up. Tonight, If TP doesnt play I wanna see if they offense is motion-based, similiar to last season when he was out. FYI - I diss tp when he plays bad ( yall get pissed) I compliment him when he plays well (yall get pissed). Make up your minds already, am I a tp hater or not.

So you think it's pathetic that someone would remind you of your prior statements? Sounds like you should be in the Whitehouse.

DMC
01-07-2011, 05:01 PM
She's not his slut or problem anymore.
Sorry Brent, didn't realize you were moonlighting here.

wontstartdumbthreads
01-07-2011, 05:33 PM
So Parker is out and the line moved 1 1/2 points.

Killakobe81
01-07-2011, 05:38 PM
chance for Hill to perform well in his backyard ...

Indy has been inconsistent all year ...I don't mind if spurs win i just hope it's as good a game as their last two ....

Spurs have been anything BUT boring lately ...

FTR i never really thought they were boring to watch because i love defense just boring in interviews ...they are the most politically correct elite team in sports ...

Killakobe81
01-07-2011, 05:41 PM
BTW ...I would love it if Parker told Brent barry to say. "You going to eat my pudding. Im goint to eat it anyway ... I just want to hear you say it!!"

duncan228
01-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Word just came down. Parker is feeling better and will play tonight vs Indiana.

Anonymous Cowherd
01-07-2011, 06:51 PM
good news. aside from his importance, with Anderson out and Udoka waived we're short handed for smalls. Parker out before we sign a replacement for Ime would really stretch us.

ohmwrecker
01-07-2011, 09:09 PM
get a neti pot at any drugstore, its solved all my allergy problems . http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

I have one. I just hate using it.

DPG21920
01-07-2011, 09:25 PM
I have one. I just hate using it.

I agree. I won't use it. Even if it helps.

lefty
01-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil :lmao

lefty
01-07-2011, 09:38 PM
:lol:rollin:rollin:lmao

Yorae
01-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Did eva came over? Or they did something under the tree hence the allergy?

ducks
01-07-2011, 11:35 PM

manu and tp kissed and tp got manus cold

:downspin:

Brazil
01-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Thats pretty pathetic that you would take the time to research a post i made in the past. Anyway, Im always interested to see how the rest of the team responds when i star is out. Thats why some of my favorite games are the ones that Duncan didnt play. Back in 04' and 05' I went to a few games that duncan didnt play and the Spurs played excellent. Other guys stepped up. Tonight, If TP doesnt play I wanna see if they offense is motion-based, similiar to last season when he was out. FYI - I diss tp when he plays bad ( yall get pissed) I compliment him when he plays well (yall get pissed). Make up your minds already, am I a tp hater or not.

Lol at thinking I would take time to research a post you made in the past. My english sucks so you should be able to recognize one of your post and a poor imitation made by a french tbh.

Sometimes you can be quite predictable, thats all. When the subject is TP, you usually seem to be a TP hater.

I didn't see the game tonite but i'm just happy we win.:toast

Spurologist
01-07-2011, 11:56 PM
I agree. I won't use it. Even if it helps.

felt the same way but decided to try......immediate relief...it's the shit

lefty
01-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Lol at thinking I would take time to research a post you made in the past. My english sucks so you should be able to recognize one of your post and a poor imitation made by a french tbh.

Sometimes you can be quite predictable, thats all. When the subject is TP, you usually seem to be a TP hater.

I didn't see the game tonite but i'm just happy we win.:toast

Hill was clutch tonight :D

ohmwrecker
01-08-2011, 01:26 AM
That explains your mood. I thought it was menstruation...

Have I not been paying enough attention to you, El Dodo? I'm sorry. I promise to make more of an effort, ok??

duncan228
01-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Stomach bug, sore calf slow Parker (http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/01/07/stomach-bug-sore-calf-slow-parker/)
Jeff McDonald

...“I feel terrible,” Parker said.

A night earlier, Parker went to bed suffering from chills and vomiting, the effects, he thinks, of a stomach bug going around.

..."I thought about not playing,” Parker said, “but we needed a win and I didn’t want to hurt the team.”

Though Parker’s spirit was willing, his body was not. Also playing with a sore left calf, which had gotten kicked during a loss to in New York on Tuesday, Parker struggled through his roughest outing in weeks.

...Afterward, Parker took solace in the fact that his current health problems are nothing like the rash of ailments he suffered last season, when various injuries limited him to 56 games.

“It’s not even close,” Parker said. “Just got to fight through it.”

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/01/07/stomach-bug-sore-calf-slow-parker/

tmtcsc
01-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Sorry Brent, didn't realize you were moonlighting here.

No problem.

ElNono
01-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Have I not been paying enough attention to you, El Dodo? I'm sorry. I promise to make more of an effort, ok??

I'll color the text blue next time so it's more evident... :spin