PDA

View Full Version : As much as i hate a losing streak...

Russo21
01-07-2011, 09:13 PM
I am glad it has happened. Depressed but glad.

We had the best record in the NBA on a record pace which everyone knew wouldn't keep up anyway. Still having the best record in the association we probably weren't Championship Calibre in spite of our record.

Maybe a few losses will make Pop and RC question the team?

Let's face it. Outside of Duncan, Parker and Ginobili, maybe Hill + i like Gary Neal, who do we have that helps us win and is inexpendable?

McDyess, RJ, Blair, Bonner, Quinn, Splitter, Anderson. Ths team as a lot of scrubs in it which has been overlooked because of our bloated record. There's a whole bunch of guys on this team we'd be a lot better off getting rid of before its to late.

Moves need to be made and scrubs need to be sent elsewhere for this team to win number 5.

Thoughts?

Russo21
01-07-2011, 09:13 PM
:flag:

spurspokesman
01-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Mcdyess stays also. If we are going to make a true run at a championship he is fully deserving of a shot. Nothing would make me more happier than to see him retire a spur and with a championship. Mcdyess is BOSS

spurtech09
01-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Thumbs down....

Russo21
01-08-2011, 12:10 AM
True that spurspokesman. Id love Dice to stay and win a ring to, i was tossing up whether or not to include him in my list or not. I probably shouldnt have. The rest still stands, there's a long list of scrubs, or not necessarily scrubs but just the wrong pieces, we'd be better off without as previously stated.

TampaDude
01-08-2011, 11:28 AM
2 in a row isn't a streak...5 in a row is a streak.

cd98
01-08-2011, 02:17 PM
I wish we'd have beat Boston or NY. If you lose to the media darlings, you are front page fodder on Daily Dime, etc.

BlairForceDejuan
01-08-2011, 02:27 PM
It was great to get the 6th loss out of the way. Only 3 more to go the rest of the season. Hopefully we knock those out this upcoming week.

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-08-2011, 06:44 PM
It was only a two game losing streak. It's Basketball. You can't win them all.

jimo2305
01-08-2011, 06:46 PM
i wont say im "glad" but sometimes a loss like that helps you snap back into reality and reminds you that if you're not perfect..

with that bein' said.. i don't think we should shatter the team just to get big names.. these so called scrubs are doin' their jobs u gotta admit..

they just need a bit more work but why mess up team chem when your record's 30-6?