PDA

View Full Version : I'm depressed about my team

Xylus
01-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Someone say something encouraging, please.

I just witnessed Amare and Felton kill my team. I was at the game and it was awful. Give me something to believe in.

4>0rings
01-08-2011, 03:23 AM
At least your team doesn't have a paper dragon win loss ratio.

lefty
01-08-2011, 03:24 AM

I just witnessed Amare and Felton kill my team. I was at the game and it was awful. Give me something to believe in.

I went to a pre-season game in Montreal (Raptors vs NY - lol Montreal has no NBA team)
I was seating courtside; I was watching Amare shitting on the Raptors frontline and thinking : " Sarver WTF "

BRHornet45
01-08-2011, 03:25 AM
son its been rough for Phoenix fans with the Suns and Cardinals sucking ass then all of this mess with Diana ... but at least your team has a owner and isn't on welfare like mine ... better now?

TheMACHINE
01-08-2011, 03:25 AM
here you go.

Santa makes everyone happy.

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/12/Lundon-005.jpg

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/29/rockbandchloe.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MLfVZPl7reU/TQMWhbPmBDI/AAAAAAAAFgc/DmaRhJoRHFA/s640/christmas-Naked+Santa.jpeg

4>0rings
01-08-2011, 03:27 AM
Rockband? Hell yeah!

lefty
01-08-2011, 03:31 AM
By the way, here is a pic I snapped during the game (bad quality, I know)

Look at Amare, standing tall and proud...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7366/imagefws.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 03:32 AM

ok...
"I'm going to fucking punch one of these motherfuckers in the face," said Nash to Alvin Gentry according to two sources.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70845/20101230/nash_reveals_violent_thoughts_on_refs_after_techni cal/#ixzz19cpnaXAQ (http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70845/20101230/nash_reveals_violent_thoughts_on_refs_after_techni cal/#ixzz19cpnaXAQ)

Xylus
01-08-2011, 03:38 AM
ok...

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70845/20101230/nash_reveals_violent_thoughts_on_refs_after_techni cal/#ixzz19cpnaXAQ (http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70845/20101230/nash_reveals_violent_thoughts_on_refs_after_techni cal/#ixzz19cpnaXAQ)

I really didn't expect Koolaid to come through, but he did. That actually cheered me up.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-08-2011, 03:41 AM
Robin Lopez and Gortat is a nice center combo to build on.
Goran Dragic point of the future, its not all bad

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 03:44 AM
I really didn't expect Koolaid to come through, but he did. That actually cheered me up.

Dont mention it... I always take care of my bitches...that's what I'm here for...holla if you need me...:lol

TheMACHINE
01-08-2011, 03:49 AM
By the way, here is a pic I snapped during the game (bad quality, I know)

Look at Amare, standing tall and proud...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7366/imagefws.jpg

Derozen with nice ass shoes.

lefty
01-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Derozen with nice ass shoes.
Yep

DJ Mbenga
01-08-2011, 03:53 AM
at least dudley is signed to an extension at a reasonable price. he raped us in the first half the last time we played you

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 07:13 AM
O & 43!

silverblk mystix
01-08-2011, 08:10 AM
...ummm...phoenix is hot...but it's a DRY heat....

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 08:15 AM
How many times had Nash run that SSOL happy horseshit up somebody's ass.

Last night he got it. :lmao

Just keep sendin' them checks to Porter, General Delivery.

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:00 AM
You think YOURE depressed about your team, my team sucks and our best player hasn't even left yet

pauls931
01-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Sarver is mortal and will eventually die of disease and/or old age.

I watched a feed and it was indeed painful, Amare could do anything he wanted. Grant Hill guarding him? Grant is good, but not built to guard power forwards let alone an allstar caliber one. Gentry was asking him to do the impossible, but Amare would have eaten up Lopez or Gortat too.

Nash couldn't find anyone who could score, they were doomed from the start, ice cold.

Dragic had some glimpses of promise. I stopped watching early the second half, did Lopez even play?

My opinion, trade Nash for Picks to a contender if possible, throw this season to get more picks. Problem is Sarver well knows, if Nash is out, ticket sales go in the chitter.

Cry Havoc
01-08-2011, 09:17 AM
There's a lockout coming?

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Tickets are cheap and John McCain will be dead soon

Texas_Ranger
01-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Dragič went back to Tragic

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Tickets are cheap and John McCain will be dead soon

hopefully his big titted daughter Meghan will start fucking us Brothers when the old man croaks...I'm trying to be the first in line...

pauls931
01-08-2011, 09:44 AM

That gave me a chuckle....

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 09:47 AM

He was a wise ass little prick anyways.

djohn2oo8
01-08-2011, 10:07 AM

Only thing worse: Being a rocket fan...you'll be aight

timvp
01-08-2011, 10:11 AM
All is well. Sarver isn't cheap. Childress, Frye and Warrick make as much combined this year as Amare. Three for one shopping. Thrifty.

Flo-Rida
01-08-2011, 10:14 AM
I feel the same way about the canes . I remember in 07 when everybody sucked down here that was the most depressing ive ever been been in terms of sports . Stay hopeful though one big trade can change everything .

pauls931
01-08-2011, 10:17 AM
All is well. Sarver isn't cheap. Childress, Frye and Warrick make as much combined this year as Amare. Three for one shopping. Thrifty.

And George Carlin says.

"I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five two's."

Zelophehad
01-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Carlin=stand up comics GOAT.

NRHector
01-08-2011, 10:31 AM

I just witnessed Amare and Felton kill my team. I was at the game and it was awful. Give me something to believe in.I saved a lot of money with Geico

ohmwrecker
01-08-2011, 10:53 AM
You still have the Cardinals! . . . shit . . . sorry . . . uh . . . it can't get any worse?

DJB
01-08-2011, 01:02 PM

Is this sarcasm?

Venti Quattro
01-08-2011, 01:14 PM
son its been rough for Phoenix fans with the Suns and Cardinals sucking ass then all of this mess with Diana ... but at least your team has a owner and isn't on welfare like mine ... better now?

The Suns owner has been making one stupid decision after another. If you told me he was on the same thing as the Hornets previous owner I wouldn't have seen a difference

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Is this sarcasm?

no

history2b
01-08-2011, 02:38 PM

You can take solace in the fact that at least you are not going to experience anything like last season or the disappointment of 2007.

Think about it, in 2007 you were a hip check away from winning an NBA championship. Instead you had to sit there helplessly watch your team suffer knowing full well you had the better team and experience the misery of "what if" for months.

And now think about how funny its going to be to laugh at this depository of delusional douche bags who think that dominating December is the definition of what it means to be a dynasty.

Now someone elses hopes and dreams are going to be crushed, only we know who it will be. The team that blew its wad in the first half of the season.

In the meantime you can just sit back relax and enjoy while your team goes into full rebuild mode.

WeNeedLength
01-08-2011, 02:41 PM
You can take solace in the fact that at least you are not going to experience anything like last season or the disappointment of 2007.

Think about it, in 2007 you were a hip check away from winning an NBA championship. Instead you had to sit there helplessly watch your team suffer knowing full well you had the better team and experience the misery of "what if" for months.

And now think about how funny its going to be to laugh at this depository of delusional douche bags who think that dominating December is the definition of what it means to be a dynasty.

Now someone elses hopes and dreams are going to be crushed, only we know who it will be. The team that blew its wad in the first half of the season.

In the meantime you can just sit back relax and enjoy while your team goes into full rebuild mode.

A Phoenix suns thread and you turn it into a slap at the Spurs. Typical troll drivel tbh...:lmao

xellos88330
01-08-2011, 03:53 PM

douche

BlairForceDejuan
01-08-2011, 04:58 PM

The Suns did not deserve that weak ass suspension of Amare and co. in 07'. Y'all had a good run (regular season) with very bad luck in the Nash Era.

Ashy Larry
01-08-2011, 05:53 PM
look at it this way ....

PHX winters > New York winters

Killakobe81
01-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Goran Dragic point of the future, its not all bad

You beat me to it. i would also add dudley is the kind of role player that can put a good team over the top. i know people chopped me up over it but he is similar to Ariza and he maybe better. No he is not athletic like Trevor but he gives you the same intangibles the lakers got from Rza in 2009 ...you guys just need a new young star to build around ...problem is it's tough to get those guys but you found mare in the draft that is best chance for rebuilding htting another HR on an Amare type player.

Darrin
01-08-2011, 09:13 PM

Could be worse--you could be a Pistons fan. Or a Sixers fan.

kamikazi_player
01-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Don't worry, the medical staff is one of the best in the NBA. If any one of the Sun players get injured, you can expect a speedy recovery.

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-08-2011, 09:38 PM
They aren't the worst team in the West.

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 09:43 PM
^Just a smidge over 6 months ago they put The Skunker on you guys!

Now look at 'em.

Jesus, Mother Mary & Joseph.

jjktkk
01-08-2011, 09:52 PM
IMO, the biggest mistake Sarver let happen, was trying to change the Suns for a run-n-gun team to a defensive team, which as you see hasn't worked out. They should of just continued to tweak their old wide open stle of play. They need to trade Nash and go into full rebuild mode.

DMC
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM

Your depression is just now starting? :lol

ShoogarBear
01-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Um . . . Sarver isn't Sterling?

Dex
01-09-2011, 01:32 AM
At least you don't have to worry about mowing the lawn.

Giuseppe
01-09-2011, 07:16 AM
IMO, the biggest mistake Sarver let happen, was trying to change the Suns for a run-n-gun team to a defensive team, which as you see hasn't worked out. They should of just continued to tweak their old wide open stle of play.

And Nash wouldn't let 'em. He deep sixed Porter. Sarver is still paying Porter not to coach and Nash has what he wanted.

Nash is getting everything he deserves.

KidCongo
01-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Did Childress really start at C against the Knicks?

pauls931
01-09-2011, 08:29 AM
IMO, the biggest mistake Sarver let happen, was trying to change the Suns for a run-n-gun team to a defensive team, which as you see hasn't worked out. They should of just continued to tweak their old wide open stle of play. They need to trade Nash and go into full rebuild mode.

I agree, but everyone including the fans thought if the Suns would play a lick of defense they could get a title. Problem is they flipped the switch too far over threatening the identity of the team and f'ing things up.

I pray they trade Nash ASAP. They were just barely good enough with Amare last year and this year, OMG... The smartest thing they can do is move Nash so he can have a decent end to his career and the suns can start rebuilding to be something in a few years. It's obvious Nash is not happy at all right now and neither are the fans, blow it up!

Xylus
01-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Did Childress really start at C against the Knicks?

This was our ridiculous starting lineup against the Knicks:

PG Nash
SG Carter
SF Childress
PF Pietrus
C Hill

Giuseppe
01-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Don't start even thinking about firing Gentry. You're still paying Porter not to coach this season and Gentry is owed two more seasons after this one.

Pero
01-09-2011, 01:01 PM

PG Nash
SG Carter
SF Childress
PF Pietrus
C Hill

Did Gentry give any explanation as to why he chose such a lineup? Though Childress did play only 12 minutes, it's still weird as hell...

Dragic not Tragic
01-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I miss Luc Longley and John Hot Road Williams :toast

Giuseppe
01-09-2011, 05:56 PM
I miss Luc Longley and John Hot Road Williams :toast

And didn't "Hot Rod" name all of his kids "John", boy & girl alike?

KidCongo
01-09-2011, 08:00 PM

PG Nash
SG Carter
SF Childress
PF Pietrus
C Hill

I somehow jinxed the Cavs highlighting your big man woes.Varejao is now out for the season, we got either Hollins or the undersized JJ Hickson starting at C.

Being irrelevant sucks.

pauls931
01-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Went to bed early last night, saw the Suns had a comfortable lead.... Glad I didn't stay up....

Xylus
01-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Suns were up 66-51 early in the 4th, playing great defense, playing confidently, getting ready to win their 5th in a row. Then, for some reason, they couldn't buy a basket and the defense disappeared. Credit to the Pistons, it was one of hell of a comeback.

DMC
01-23-2011, 08:09 PM
hopefully his big titted daughter Meghan will start fucking us Brothers when the old man croaks...I'm trying to be the first in line...
Pretty sure you brothers have been getting fucked by the McCains for quite some time.

DMC
01-23-2011, 08:10 PM
I somehow jinxed the Cavs highlighting your big man woes.Varejao is now out for the season, we got either Hollins or the undersized JJ Hickson starting at C.

Being irrelevant sucks.
On a more positive note, you were always irrelevant, you just didn't realize it.