PDA

View Full Version : Now the Heat are beasting, will you bitches admit Hollinger is usually right?

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Admit it.

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Unless they win the last game played in June, they're shinin' shoes.

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:13 AM
...which they will tbh.

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 09:21 AM
The Celtics will eat them alive.

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Disagree. Yes, they killed the earlier this season, but they look like a different team now. It'd be a close series, but I think Miami could do it.

Against the spurs or lakers or mavs, heat in six at the most tbh fwiw

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Admit it.

what I will recognize is that since the wheels fell of the prison bus in Denver you've clearly hitched a ride on the Gay Heat Express...I ain't mad at cha everybody trying to find a new team to root for. BR Hornet thinking bout joining the Laker Nation so I understand your plights...but I told BR we'll welcome him as long as he pledges allegiance to the Laker flag...we got room on the Heterosexual Express...:lol he might pimp WNBA ladies but at least he's pimping ladies...

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Nig, I picked the jazz as my #2 team eons ago

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Nig, I picked the jazz as my #2 team eons ago

A Nugget picking a Jazz...that's some sweet music...:lol but still epic fail...You might as well join the Gay Hot Heat Express...

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 09:58 AM
lulz.

the last person who should talk about bandwagon jumping is a laker fan

ohmwrecker
01-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I ain't mad at cha everybody trying to find a new team to root for. BR Hornet thinking bout joining the Laker Nation so I understand your plights...but I told BR we'll welcome him as long as he pledges allegiance to the Laker flag...

We took those fuckers in after Katrina and this is what they do? Proof positive that Lakers fans are the diseased, unwashed mongrels of the basketball universe. They've built an entire fan base from dim witted, slack-jawed social outcasts who can't fend for themselves looking for a new start like a cyber-nomadic Joad family. Where's the goddamn pride? Self-respect?

Hornet, I hope you die of dysentery somewhere in Arizona on your way to La La Land. Maybe Cully can step away from the Burger Barn and drag your fat carcass the rest of the way.

ButtHurt Committee
01-08-2011, 11:28 AM
We took those fuckers in after Katrina and this is what they do? Proof positive that Lakers fans are the diseased, unwashed mongrels of the basketball universe. They've built an entire fan base from dim witted, slack-jawed social outcasts who can't fend for themselves looking for a new start like a cyber-nomadic Joad family. Where's the goddamn pride? Self-respect?

Hornet, I hope you die of dysentery somewhere in Arizona on your way to La La Land. Maybe Cully can step away from the Burger Barn and drag your fat carcass the rest of the way.

Didn't this site temporary suspend it's name to another teams name just to feel the joy of possibly beating the Lakers? Don't feel too bad over that. The mighty C's did the same thing.

"Received an email from Red's (Auerbach) Army ... a Celtics blog offering their support for the Denver Nuggets by renaming their blog for our upcoming Western Conference Finals matchup against their hated Lakers.
After all, "The enemy of our enemy is our friend. And right now Denver, you're our friends." -Issel's Army

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2009/5/19/879954/reds-army-is-now-issels-army

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Where's the goddamn pride? Self-respect?

Your Neal owns half it now.

ohmwrecker
01-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Your Neal owns half it now.

1/12 @ best tbh.

Ace
01-08-2011, 11:52 AM
what I will recognize is that since the wheels fell of the prison bus in Denver you've clearly hitched a ride on the Gay Heat Express...I ain't mad at cha everybody trying to find a new team to root for. BR Hornet thinking bout joining the Laker Nation so I understand your plights...but I told BR we'll welcome him as long as he pledges allegiance to the Laker flag...we got room on the Heterosexual Express...:lol he might pimp WNBA ladies but at least he's pimping ladies...

if only I was a white girl...
You're also the faggot who requested a homosexual forum.

ButtHurt Committee
01-08-2011, 11:53 AM
The Heat look just like the Cavs. What happened to Mike Miller and House?

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 12:03 PM
1/12 @ best tbh.

Your people in Texas and Stern in NYC still haven't found a way to "introduce" & splain your Neal and his dropping outta the sky into Texas like he did.

Ain't upright & clean like the Splitter fellow, where one can look eye and tell the tale, proud & good.

Uh, uh.

ElNono
01-08-2011, 12:05 PM
he rapedPERIOD

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 12:09 PM
he rapedPERIOD

True, but, only "you" & "I" know where the bear shit in the buckwheat about this sordid business.

Sooner or later you're gonna have to come across with the goods. This gentlemen's agreement to ignorance over Neal's rape has an expiration date.

ohmwrecker
01-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Your people in Texas and Stern in NYC still haven't found a way to "introduce" & splain your Neal and his dropping outta the sky into Texas like he did.

Ain't upright & clean like the Splitter fellow, where one can look eye and tell the tale, proud & good.

Uh, uh.

Nobody outside of the pestilent swarm of Lakernation and one shameful, embarrassed, lying blackout queen in Philly gives a shit.

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Nobody outside of the pestilent swarm of Lakernation and one shameful, embarrassed, lying blackout queen in Philly gives a shit.

You're probably right, but, they'll still deserve to know.

& sooner or later, they'll find out.

ElNono
01-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Who's that?

I was talking about Kobe obviously...

ohmwrecker
01-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Who's that?

I was talking about Kobe obviously...

You're talking about Kobe. Cully is talking about Neal.

Cessation
01-08-2011, 12:21 PM
lol heat beating up on scrubs in regular season, lets see what happens in the playoffs

Ace
01-08-2011, 12:36 PM
The Heat look just like the Cavs. What happened to Mike Miller and House?

Hi LakaLuva

Venti Quattro
01-08-2011, 01:17 PM
He's mostly right except for the part where he predicts the Utah Jazz being #1 in the West

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 01:18 PM

whatever....quit being a tit deprived sissy...

Look here is what I know...I know that the Hornets are now owned by the NBA and will be moving to another city...Chris Paul will not resign no matter what...So technically and morally BR Hornet has the right and obligation to choose whomever he'll sign with...His team left him a free agent. It's his right...Just like Lebron...we're awaiting BR Hornet's decision. Personally BR should have more in common with LA than with the Spurs, Mavs, or Heat.

Like I said..BR has proved he's not gay...so on that basis alone we'll accept him...He could serve the Laker Nation well in helping to excoriate Heat, Mav, and Spur fan...Fevertrees you faggots can have him...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 01:28 PM
whatever....quit being a tit deprived sissy...

Look here is what I know...I know that the Hornets are now owned by the NBA and will be moving to another city...Chris Paul will not resign no matter what...So technically and morally BR Hornet has the right and obligation to choose whomever he'll sign with...His team left him a free agent. It's his right...Just like Lebron...we're awaiting BR Hornet's decision. Personally BR should have more in common with LA than with the Spurs, Mavs, or Heat.

Like I said..BR has proved he's not gay...so on that basis alone we'll accept him...He could serve the Laker Nation well in helping to excoriate Heat, Mav, and Spur fan...Fevertrees you faggots can have him...:lol

on 2nd thought we may take FeverTrees as well...Sometimes having a homo on the squad could prove beneficial...those mofo's know people...and if nothing else we could use him to distract the Homo's from other teams:lmao

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2011, 01:39 PM
He's mostly right except for the part where he predicts the Utah Jazz being #1 in the West

True.

Spurs
Jazz
Mavs
Lakers
Thunder
Rockets
Nuggets
Grizz

Killakobe81
01-08-2011, 06:34 PM
his methods are infallible, just ask the Cavs and Jazz fans of the past two seasons ...

BTW did you need Hollingers advanced stats to tell that a team with osh, wade and Lebron would be a dominant regular season team?