PDA

View Full Version : What can I do to get Nash traded?

pauls931
01-08-2011, 10:20 AM
This is what Suns fans should be asking themselves. What can fans do to get the rebuilding process going? Is everyone just buying tickets and giving Sarver a blank check to do whatever he wants? He owns the team, but the fans are paying the bills.

Don't get me wrong, I think Nash is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but there current team/management is not working. It's hurting him and the team keeping things the way they are.

Koolaid_Man
01-08-2011, 10:23 AM
For Starters you can accept our resident Homo - Luke Walton's contract and also take on Joe Smith's expiring...lol and we'll throw in Steve Blake for good measure.

Darthkiller
01-08-2011, 10:27 AM
nash + hill + lopez to the mavs for butler+ ajinca+roddy

Giuseppe
01-08-2011, 11:19 AM
This is Nash's just deserts for quitting on Porter.

AZLouis
01-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Have a team call and offer Sarver $2 million in cash in exchange for Nash and the Suns' next 3 first round draft picks. He'll probably bite.

frodo
01-08-2011, 08:48 PM
nash + hill + lopez to the mavs for butler+ ajinca+roddy

no way the mavs give up roddy unless it means a superstar in return, plus mavs have sufficient talents at C so I don't see no need for another C. Butler + Dominique Jones + trashes for Nash + hill and we have a deal here

Ghazi
01-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Butler for Nash

BRHornet45
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Paul for Nash straight up

Killakobe81
01-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Paul for Nash straight up

Say it isnt so ...first he was leaps and bounds better then Dwill and Parker now you training him for a old (though great) PG with a chronic bad back?

BRHornet45
01-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Say it isnt so ...first he was leaps and bounds better then Dwill and Parker now you training him for a old (though great) PG with a chronic bad back?

son I'm playing it smart. Paul only has one season left on his contract before he can opt out and leave. we may as well trade him now for a great white hope like Nash to help sell tickets. white boys around here will come out of the woodwork buying tickets to come see him play.

pauls931
01-09-2011, 08:39 AM
son I'm playing it smart. Paul only has one season left on his contract before he can opt out and leave. we may as well trade him now for a great white hope like Nash to help sell tickets. white boys around here will come out of the woodwork buying tickets to come see him play.

How about Nash for Dwill?:lol

frodo
01-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Butler for Nash

hello no, another defensive liability tbqh. nash would be just a slightly better version of JET, unless they agree to give us Pietrus as a bonus. Pietrus is dat trigga that i always want to have tbh, playing tough D and shooting solid 3, trigga would complete the championship puzzle for us tbh

MarCowMar
01-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Sign an agreement (you and maybe 5000 others) to buy two full sets of season tickets in advance for the rebuilding years.