PDA

View Full Version : To Manny, Closet Fascist/Brainwashed Prick/Wannabe Gov Lapdog/Mindless Sheeple

Parker2112
01-08-2011, 10:10 PM
I concede that you can consider me a POS. Thats for you to decide.

I can't see those ties because he does nothing to mention those ties in his videos. He rants above currency and brain washing like you do. I swear to god had you not been posting here I would have asked Kori if you had an Arizona IP, Parker.

From his videos, the only thing that he bitches about concerning the army is that he was given a bible. His favorite video on his channel is a flag burning with a Drowning Pool song called "Bodies" (the refrain is "let the bodies hit the floor") so I don't know why I would ever connect this to some type of over seas killing that he had a problem with (we don't even know if he was ever overseas or ever killed anyone prior to today).

You have twisted the day's tragic events to point the finger at conservatives, tea-partiers, libertarians and me.

Why dont you report me to your local law enforcement/fusion center/Wal-Mart Service desk/FBI headquarters as a potential terrorist, you fuckin POS prick?

Show some fucking teeth boy. Maybe they will give you a merit badge to show off at school or some shit.

Maybe you might get a jumpstart on one of those $13/hr TSA jobs for when you graduate, where you can feel men's nuts all day and look at naked wives and daughters.

You are exactly the type of brainwashed power-hungry fucker they know will sell out the general public if you get the chance, and thats how the next stage of the government's power grab will work. So find your nuts already and make the fucking call.

Parker2112
01-08-2011, 10:15 PM
If my wife and two kids dont have guns to their heads by midnight...if I am not in an interrogation room by morn, you are not worth your salt trick. MAKE THE CALL.

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field

TeyshaBlue
01-08-2011, 10:15 PM
lol. Calm down.

Parker2112
01-08-2011, 10:16 PM
If my wife and two kids dont have guns to their heads by midnight...if I am not in an interrogation room by morn, you are not worth your salt trick. MAKE THE CALL.

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field (http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field)

Yonivore
01-08-2011, 10:23 PM
:lmao

Do it, Manny!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q5YJq-A9L68/Swt3QGrXYZI/AAAAAAAABQ0/ZpSd5oklLL8/s1600/ralphie_1.jpg
I double-dog dare you.

Blake
01-08-2011, 10:29 PM
http://mixxingbowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/butthurt-form.jpg

MannyIsGod
01-08-2011, 10:48 PM

Parker2112
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
They will put me on a list I am sure. All it takes is a call by a concerned citizen...you fit the bill. You are concerned about my political leanings, I fit the profile of this demented vet/killer, so go for it.

For onlookers, you have reason to be concerned on every level here. Everything in this thread is true. Bitches like Manny will sell you out, and the govt will string you up with little or no proof, other than crooked fuckers like this making false claims and accusations to stoke and stroke their appetite for power and acceptance.

So make the call Manny. My kids are waiting for the government to come take Daddy already trick.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
BTW, what makes you think I didn't make that call a week ago? :lmao

MannyIsGod
01-08-2011, 10:54 PM
This thread really amkes you seem stable however. :lmao

FromWayDowntown
01-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Manny, I think you should do it.

I mean, think about it: you already have the guy's name; how common could "Parker2112" really be?

And at least you can offer up his location to be "SpursTalk."

With those kinds of leads, I'm sure that they'll be all over that -- like, immediately.

baseline bum
01-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Epic meltdown thread

Parker2112
01-08-2011, 10:58 PM

You need to take a hard look at your leanings Manny. And the power and authority that you worship/crave.

There is nothing funny about your tendencies. You are a fascist govt admin's cream dream. A ready made ship who threatens our freedom now and in the future.

Laugh about it, but I have described you to a tee. And the govt as well.

Parker2112
01-08-2011, 11:00 PM
This thread really amkes you seem stable however. :lmao

This thread is about making a point about sheep like you and Big Sis.

You laugh, but the govt puts new names on watch lists every day following concerned citizens like yourself making reports.

My point has been made. GFY.

frodo
01-08-2011, 11:01 PM
BTW, what makes you think I didn't make that call a week ago? :lmao

im orso waiting fro alather ban on me. i used to be a brue named mavs, being part of ze honorable mavs klew, and now im only a gley named wallior fan. can't wait to be banned again...

MannyIsGod
01-08-2011, 11:04 PM
This thread is about making a point about sheep like you and Big Sis.

You laugh, but the govt puts new names on watch lists every day following concerned citizens like yourself making reports.

My point has been made. GFY.

Oh I'd say so.

:lol

Jesus talk about paranoid delusional.

The saddest thing I learned in this thread is that you have kids. Poor kids never had a chance.

CubanMustGo
01-08-2011, 11:05 PM
The only 'point' the OP has made is that he's a raving lunatic. Congrats.

Oh, yeah, I'll save him some trouble. "Baah."

Stringer_Bell
01-08-2011, 11:12 PM
jajajajajaja, holy shit

I might just make that call to see what happens, then blame it all on Manny. :p

MannyIsGod
01-08-2011, 11:18 PM
^:lmao

MannyIsGod
01-08-2011, 11:18 PM
I called them a few weeks ago, tbh. They laughed and said it had to be a fake account once they got to the chemtrails thread. They said no one could possibly be that stupid.

frodo
01-08-2011, 11:59 PM
I called them a few weeks ago, tbh. They said no one could possibly be that stupid.

ask your neighbour to make the call for you next time you need to :wakeup

BlairForceDejuan
01-09-2011, 12:10 AM
lol calm down brother Abraham

BlairForceDejuan
01-09-2011, 12:10 AM
but LOL @ the tools that called the FBI/SS on the UFC fighter who talked ill of Obama.

ElNono
01-09-2011, 12:48 AM
I didn't want to break this one up until Saint Patrick day, but seeing that Parker2112 already got his menstruation, here's a song to you Parker2112...

UhG8E2M4-DI

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2011, 01:48 AM
wow

scott
01-09-2011, 01:58 AM
How long (in either time or number of posts) is required before a thread is eligible for classic status?

CuckingFunt
01-09-2011, 02:08 AM
How long (in either time or number of posts) is required before a thread is eligible for classic status?

This many.

PublicOption
01-09-2011, 02:32 AM
some one is feeling the heat for their stupid fucking beliefs.........good, keep it up and maybe this loser will open his eyes.

Parker2112
01-09-2011, 02:47 AM
So Manny, its serious business while you disgrace the victims that took bullets earlier today, then when you get called out lets laugh it off once the criticism/characterization gets too close to center-mass?

This thread was entirely affective at revealing your chewey-douchey center. The over-the-top presentation made my point x1000. You aren't as smart as you think you are, but you are smart enough to get the point Manny. And smilies or no you understand your critical fail all day long.

As for my kids, they already know humility and respect, which makes them better people than you before grade school. Mom and Pop are both professionals in a 28% tax bracket, so I'd say they have every advantage they need to turn out better than someone like you.

As for you, I hope all your wildest dreams come true after graduation...and in the mean time, GFY.

LnGrrrR
01-09-2011, 03:08 AM
You have twisted the day's tragic events to point the finger at conservatives, tea-partiers, libertarians and me.

Why dont you report me to your local law enforcement/fusion center/Wal-Mart Service desk/FBI headquarters as a potential terrorist, you fuckin POS prick?

Show some fucking teeth boy. Maybe they will give you a merit badge to show off at school or some shit.

Maybe you might get a jumpstart on one of those $13/hr TSA jobs for when you graduate, where you can feel men's nuts all day and look at naked wives and daughters.

You are exactly the type of brainwashed power-hungry fucker they know will sell out the general public if you get the chance, and thats how the next stage of the government's power grab will work. So find your nuts already and make the fucking call.

I've never seen a meltdown in the first post of a thread.

Parker2112
01-09-2011, 03:19 AM
I've never seen a meltdown in the first post of a thread.

by design, and in response to some really despicable shit in another thread (about Giffords).

MannyIsGod
01-09-2011, 04:54 AM
Parker both of our posts speak for themselves.

RandomGuy
01-10-2011, 10:23 AM

Meh. The guy was simply a nutter.

The fact that he thinks our currency is a conspiracy strikes me as indicative of the possibility that theory seems to attract nutters.

Make of that what you will.