PDA

View Full Version : KG is the scum of the league

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 05:50 AM
I got respect for the Celtics, but KG is one of the dirtiest, nastiest players in the league, but unlike other disrespectful players, KG doesn't hold his ground.

Here we have Garnett throwing a harsh elbow to the face of Richardson, he then quickly moves away to avoid counter contact. Then when he escapes the whole thing, he pretends like he's down to fight.
eycPuFmGCdU

Here we have Garnett being a sore loser, attempting to elbow Outlaw after making his poster.
EbcRx9_X92c

In this one, Garnett slaps Duncan in the back of the head, like a coward, not that TD would do anything back, it's still a cowardly move.
7pTiEkfQ6pk

Garnett for no reason, elbows Noah in the gut.
bP4RUHRcN3E

Alas, we have a little justice, via Aldridge. Garnett elbows him, and Aldridge slaps KG in the back of the head. KG got punked big time.
hnFsXfnMxao

That's all. KG is not just an asshole, he's a pussyfart as well.
He has no respect for any player, any team, any coach, not even the terminally ill are spared from KG. Congrats KG, you're a scumbag. :toast

Mal
01-10-2011, 06:12 AM
true, but no spurs related

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Yeah that's my bad, I accidentally posted this here upstairs, I meant to post it downstairs. Sorry everyone!

AussieFanKurt
01-10-2011, 06:22 AM
wrong forum yeah but doesn't make the point any less true

Slydragon
01-10-2011, 06:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSRJODa67tA

Venti Quattro
01-10-2011, 06:36 AM
FASClJTnJ4I

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Fucking KG trying to pick a fight with Bonner, oh what a big man! trying to beat up a harmless ginger Canadian. But you know what, Ginobili stuffed the fuck out of him that one time, and KG didn't do shit, because he knows Ginobili is intense and he won't take his shit.

ChuckD
01-10-2011, 08:13 AM
One of the saddest moments in history was seeing that fucking bitch ballerina ring in 2008.

GrandeDavid
01-10-2011, 08:32 AM
I've never had respect for Garnett. Way too arrogant and punish for my liking.

Thompson
01-10-2011, 09:13 AM
There should be several more videos, unless the NBA has removed them to shield one of their stars:

-Garnett throwing the ball at McDyess, and then running away when McDyess comes after him.
-Garnett picking on foreign players a foot shorter than he is.
-Garnett getting hit in the throat by someone he pushed too far, assuming he wouldn't push back.

I really dislike the guy. I also hate that sportswriters like to give him a pass ('he's intense,' etc.) because he's good at putting a ball through a hoop.

BlairForceDejuan
01-10-2011, 09:24 AM
There is a simple solution to this. Lay him out on his ass like Matthew Jebediah Bonner did and then make fun of him in the press.

Mrlunt925
01-10-2011, 10:31 AM
One of the saddest moments in history was seeing that fucking bitch ballerina ring in 2008.

True dat. The moment I was going to give him some credit for winning it, he opened his mouth and let out that string of gibberish. So there went that.

Dude only picks on people he thinks won't do anything to him. When someone stands up to him, he backs off quicker than anything.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:55 AM
A river of tears in this thread from a bunch a pansie Spurs Fans.

Pitiful.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 10:59 AM

Pitiful.

How is this an adequate insult to us? You're falling off big time.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:02 AM
How is this an adequate insult to us? You're falling off big time.

Now I have to quantify my insults?

JamStone
01-10-2011, 11:25 AM
I was a big KG fan for a long time. In recent years, I've grown to really dislike him and his act on the court.

But I will say this about KG. He's pretty much always been this way, a dick on the court, a barking machine with a fake tough guy act. He's pretty much always acted like that. And even though I think he's a douchebag for it, it does stem from him being passionate about the game and winning and playing with intensity. More players should play with the same time of passion an intensity, minus the cheapshots. There were more players like that in the 80s and I think if more players played that way now, the game would be better for it. Too many buddies throughout the league. And if more players were like that, I think KG would have gotten his clock cleaned many more times to shut his trap.

WeNeedLength
01-10-2011, 11:31 AM

Pitiful.

LOL. Spurs have the greatest power forward ever on their team, who the fuck sheds a tear over Garnett?? ROFL, Giuseppe's shit is weak :lmao.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:32 AM
LOL. Spurs have the greatest power forward ever on their team, who the fuck sheds a tear over Garnett?? ROFL, Giuseppe's shit is weak :lmao.

Everyone in here crying about Garnett is a Spurs Fan.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Now I have to quantify my insults?

If you're going to be up here, at least make yourself presentable.

WeNeedLength
01-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Everyone in here crying about Garnett is a Spurs Fan.

Hmm, this site is called Spurstalk, I think you're onto something here... :lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:38 AM
If you're going to be up here, at least make yourself presentable.

First of all, it's down here. Up here is the Spurs Board.

And second, everybody crying in here about KG is a Spurs Fan, save the guy from NY. It's pussy. Even you admitted to lodging in the wrong Board. The Spurs Board is the better place where the weak hang and the circle jerks are abundant.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Hmm, this site is called Spurstalk, I think you're onto something here... :lol

No, this is NBA Forum. As you admitted you lodged your Wailing Wall Thread in the wrong Forum.

WeNeedLength
01-10-2011, 11:41 AM
No, this is NBA Forum. As you admitted you lodged your Wailing Wall Thread in the wrong Forum.

So we're not posting on a site called Spurstalk.com???

Then where the fuck are we?!?!?

Oh gawd I be lost again... :lmao

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:43 AM
So we're not posting on a site called Spurstalk.com???

Then where the fuck are we?!?!?

Oh gawd I be lost again... :lmao

We're on the NBA Forum.

WeNeedLength
01-10-2011, 11:46 AM
We're on the NBA Forum.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/Point_over_your_head.jpg

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 11:47 AM

Be a bit more observant, the thread was moved down here, I made the mistake of posting this thread in upstairs.

& regardless of this being the NBA forum, in your address bar, it still reads "spurstalk.com" so don't act like you're unaware that you're among 90% Spurs fans even in NBA forum.

& this whole crying thing is a really boring argument on your part, this thread has nothing to do with you or the Lakers, but you're still here posting and trying to disrespect everyone as usual, you're just not making it interesting.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm just checkin' assholes.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-10-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm just checkin' assholes.

For what, your car keys?

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 11:57 AM
For what, your car keys?

:lol

D-rob fan
01-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Don't forget about the time he taunted Jarred Bayless by getting down on all fours and barking like a dog as he was trying to inbound the ball. Glad that over the years reporters have noticed and written pieces on Garnett about his bullying but cowardly behavior.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Though Bowens runnin' his feet neath jump shooters was jake, eh?

tee, hee.

Mrlunt925
01-10-2011, 01:39 PM
I was a big KG fan for a long time. In recent years, I've grown to really dislike him and his act on the court.

But I will say this about KG. He's pretty much always been this way, a dick on the court, a barking machine with a fake tough guy act. He's pretty much always acted like that. And even though I think he's a douchebag for it, it does stem from him being passionate about the game and winning and playing with intensity. More players should play with the same time of passion an intensity, minus the cheapshots. There were more players like that in the 80s and I think if more players played that way now, the game would be better for it. Too many buddies throughout the league. And if more players were like that, I think KG would have gotten his clock cleaned many more times to shut his trap.

I see what you're saying, and I agree. With KG, the line between his passion/intensity and his act got muddled somewhere along the way.

Greg Oden
01-10-2011, 01:45 PM
lol anthony peeler

xellos88330
01-10-2011, 02:50 PM
hCqefcY7lpI

oh crap
01-10-2011, 03:02 PM
kG is the rick ross of the basketball world, his act is fake as fuck.

mindcrime
01-10-2011, 03:57 PM

Better brace yourself then. He's ringing again this year.

Kamnik
01-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Punching a teammate during practice... someone find that story; i forgot the name of the guy. He was then fired and the thing went under the rug. (the punched player)

THAT WAS THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SCUMBAG MOVE EVER MADE BY KG!

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 04:28 PM
^Another crybaby Spurs guy.

Kindergarten Cop
01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Punching a teammate during practice... someone find that story; i forgot the name of the guy. He was then fired and the thing went under the rug. (the punched player)

THAT WAS THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SCUMBAG MOVE EVER MADE BY KG!

http://www.hoopscorner.com/archive/0304/september/september15_04.html

MVP clobbering

Rick Rickert a second round draft pick of the Minnesota Timberwolves was apparently outplaying the team's mighty league MVP in a pickup game. The rookie's glory didn't last however, because Kevin Garnett unexpectedly landed a fist to the new guy's grill.

Rick needed stitches to close a cut on his chin and had a chipped tooth. Nothing to joke about.

The rookie was trying to make the Minnesota squad and was without a single doubt firing on all cylinders. Garnett on the other hand really doesn't have a strong motivation at this point in the season. But he surely wasnt happy to play the turnstile that served as the gateway to the NBA.

Now the queston is did the Timberwolves organization do anything about KG? I mean you can't get slugged by an 8 figure corporate giant for nothing can you.

If yeah, it's worth considering that in the real world it's called assault.

In all honesty it was a sucker punch from an individual who was thought to have more class. If you notice well, you won't see mention or detail of the incident on most major NBA media sites. Kevin is the golden child that get the good side of the media.

Pehaps also it's because of Rick Rickert's lack of reputation that this incident has such a low profile. Basically Minnesota (and the NBA) can do without Rick so no big talk here.

Indeed, such a cruel cruel world.

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
KG has always been a dirty player, picking fights and shit. Hot head.

Giuseppe

Roger Freemason Jr.
^another crybaby spurs guy.

yawn..

jjktkk
01-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Though Bowens runnin' his feet neath jump shooters was jake, eh?

tee, hee.

Lol Guiseppe, when did the Lakers become a tough team? Your toughest guy is one of the smallest guys on the team. Ron Ron is just a nut job. The rest of the Lakers are just a bunch of Erkels.

jjktkk
01-10-2011, 06:30 PM
The thing about KG that always baffled me, is hes never needed to act like a punkass bitch. Hes a great player, but his wannbe thug routine is stupid.

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-10-2011, 07:08 PM
:wakeup

HarlemHeat37
01-11-2011, 01:01 AM

KG has always been unselfish, a great teammate and has always given a complete effort on the floor, even when he was with horrible teams..he never took the pussy way out like Carmelo, Kobe and others..

His "act" is just a way of gaining an edge on the opponent, and it has clearly worked..the Celtics have had as much success as you could ask for when Garnett is on the floor..he's a first ballot HOFer, respect..

This is also a guy that adopted a troubled youth and gave him a home, and also became the legal guarding of his younger sister, when his parents weren't available to take care of her..class act..

jjktkk
01-11-2011, 02:18 AM

KG has always been unselfish, a great teammate and has always given a complete effort on the floor, even when he was with horrible teams..he never took the pussy way out like Carmelo, Kobe and others..

His "act" is just a way of gaining an edge on the opponent, and it has clearly worked..the Celtics have had as much success as you could ask for when Garnett is on the floor..he's a first ballot HOFer, respect..

This is also a guy that adopted a troubled youth and gave him a home, and also became the legal guarding of his younger sister, when his parents weren't available to take care of her..class act..

Disagree. Perception is reality. He cheapshots guys on the court. Acts like punk, when theres no need to. Great player but a punk imo

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Is Giuseppe really surprised that Spurs fans are posting here? Have I been underestimating his stupidity that much?

redzero
01-11-2011, 03:20 AM

So you would be completely okay with Kobe doing all of this stuff instead of Garnett?

TheSullyMonster
01-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Holy shit, redzero. Your sig is tasteless by the standards here.