LMFAO Boston losing to a 9th seed WC team at home
LMFAO :toast

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:06 PM
The Rockets just could not miss.

Sweeter than apple butter.

LkrFan
01-10-2011, 10:08 PM
The Celtic Scum is the only team that matters. The Hype are not getting past them just like the Spurs are not getting past the Lakers. Anytime they lose, it feels like a Laker win - no matter the standings.

LkrFan
01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
I just checked the box score. Kevin Martin didn't play and they still raped the Celtics? :lmao

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
The Celtic Scum is the only team that matters. The Hype are not getting past them just like the Spurs are not getting past the Lakers. Anytime they lose, it feels like a Laker win - no matter the standings.

That's it, and that's all.

jjktkk
01-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Eerily similar to the the Bucks beatdown on the Lakers at Staples recently tbh.

jjktkk
01-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Just keep repeating this everyday in the mirror and don't forget to tap your red shoes together Dorothy.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Also a mirror image of The Skunker.

it's me
01-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Lol ......amazingly enough, I agree with faker fan...... I mean....the rockets, are you serious? the fucking rockets and at home LOL

GinobiliForTres
01-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Also a mirror image of The Skunker.

lol all you have against the Spurs is something that happened last season. Hilarious tbh.

LkrFan
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Eerily similar to the the Bucks beatdown on the Lakers at Staples recently tbh.
Log onto BSPN.com. Look up the Lakers from 2000-2002 (3 peat). I guarantee you there are at least 4-5 Laker losses each RS that make you scratch your head.

The Lakers are far from a finished product. The Spurs have peaked and can play no better. Ditto for the Hype. The Lakers have another gear that these teams haven't seen yet. Bynum is starting to get healthy and the only thing slowing him down is bullshit calls by the minions - I mean refs. Like I said in my thread (that I will bump later) - him starting changes everything. No center can check him without a double or referee help - you know what I mean by that. Thing is, he still ain't in shape yet. The 1st few games were like training camp. Now he's like pre season form. Wait for another 5 game or so and it's over. I'm anxiously waiting for him to shit on Dallas' front line. They don't have anybody that can stop him...again without a double team or referee help. Just ask the 2010 WC all star starter: Amare. :lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
lol all you have against the Spurs is something that happened last season. Hilarious tbh.

At least it's last season. You dummys are still busting my crack over closing down the gd Forum.

LkrFan
01-10-2011, 10:18 PM
:toast

OK - gotta get back to work. I'll talk some more shit later. :downspin:

djohn2oo8
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM
lol Celtics...how embarrasing
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WtwzkDz3CBg/TQtgNMtYSgI/AAAAAAAAAPs/07EqHb7C7fI/s1600/skunk.jpg

jjktkk
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM
:toast

OK - gotta get back to work. I'll talk some more shit later. :downspin:

Do you pratice in the mirror for work too? " Ma'am/Sir, welcome to Taco Bell"?

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:22 PM
lol Celtics...how embarrasing

You don't look half bad, dj.

GinobiliForTres
01-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Log onto BSPN.com. Look up the Lakers from 2000-2002 (3 peat). I guarantee you there are at least 4-5 Laker losses each RS that make you scratch your head.

The Lakers are far from a
finished product. The Spurs have peaked and can play no better. Ditto for the Hype. The Lakers have another gear that these teams haven't seen yet. Bynum is starting to get healthy and the only thing slowing him down is bullshit calls by the minions - I mean refs. Like I said in my thread (that I will bump later) - him starting changes everything. No center can check him without a double or referee help - you know what I mean by that. Thing is, he still ain't in shape yet. The 1st few games were like training camp. Now he's like pre season form. Wait for another 5 game or so and it's over. I'm anxiously waiting for him to shit on Dallas' front line. They don't have anybody that can stop him...again without a double team or referee help. Just ask the 2010 WC all star starter: Amare. :lol

You don't know a lot. so, you're saying their defense can't get any better? Their offense either? They can't play both at the same time and never will?

Bold prediction.

frodo
01-10-2011, 10:24 PM
lol getting pwned by bulls the other night w/o Noah

jjktkk
01-10-2011, 10:25 PM

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3285/cryingp.jpg

Ace
01-10-2011, 10:29 PM
It's well documented LkrFan is a idiot who knows nothing. She's been shitted on consistently and yet still tries to act like she knows what she's talking about. Almost like Lefty still trying to make jokes.

Darthkiller
01-10-2011, 10:30 PM
celtics always go into sleep mode around this time of the year, no surprise here

LnGrrrR
01-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Good thing the regular season doesn't matter, right Lakerfans? :lol

ElNono
01-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Rockets beating both the Lakers and Celtics this season... sleeper team in the West, nothing to see here.

LnGrrrR
01-10-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm guessing the mounting injuries are taking their toll on the Celtics, either mentally or physically. I expect the Celtics to play slightly better than .500 ball til the All-Star break, when they get Kendrick, Delonte and a few others back.

LnGrrrR
01-10-2011, 10:34 PM
I just checked the box score. Kevin Martin didn't play and they still raped the Celtics? :lmao

6 pt loss is rape. :lol

No, double digit losses are rapes. You should know about those, you've had a few.

Giuseppe
01-10-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm guessing the mounting injuries are taking their toll on the Celtics, either mentally or physically. I expect the Celtics to play slightly better than .500 ball til the All-Star break, when they get Kendrick, Delonte and a few others back.

That's white bread, Ln. You take your ass whippin' like a man.

BoricuaCJA
01-10-2011, 10:38 PM

The Lakers are far from a finished product. The Spurs have peaked and can play no better. Ditto for the Hype. The Lakers have another gear that these teams haven't seen yet. Bynum is starting to get healthy and the only thing slowing him down is bullshit calls by the minions - I mean refs. Like I said in my thread (that I will bump later) - him starting changes everything. No center can check him without a double or referee help - you know what I mean by that. Thing is, he still ain't in shape yet. The 1st few games were like training camp. Now he's like pre season form. Wait for another 5 game or so and it's over. I'm anxiously waiting for him to shit on Dallas' front line. They don't have anybody that can stop him...again without a double team or referee help. Just ask the 2010 WC all star starter: Amare. :lol
You forgot to say that no Phil Jackson championship team ever won the championship the same year they had a 4 game losing streak.

Ace
01-10-2011, 10:40 PM

Not when they get skullfucked three times in a row...

Venti Quattro
01-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Celtic Scum

Hype

Sp*rs

NRHector
01-10-2011, 10:44 PM

The Lakers are far from a finished product. The Spurs have peaked and can play no better. Ditto for the Hype. The Lakers have another gear that these teams haven't seen yet. Bynum is starting to get healthy and the only thing slowing him down is bullshit calls by the minions - I mean refs. Like I said in my thread (that I will bump later) - him starting changes everything. No center can check him without a double or referee help - you know what I mean by that. Thing is, he still ain't in shape yet. The 1st few games were like training camp. Now he's like pre season form. Wait for another 5 game or so and it's over. I'm anxiously waiting for him to shit on Dallas' front line. They don't have anybody that can stop him...again without a double team or referee help. Just ask the 2010 WC all star starter: Amare. :lolA Laker fan bitching about the refs, I guess hell has frozen and a cure for cancer has been discovered :wow

Ace
01-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Celtic Scum

Hype

Sp*rs

_irk
Lehype
Dwhistle

HeatChamps
01-10-2011, 11:48 PM
You forgot a team? :D

DazedAndConfused
01-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Celtics get an automatic pass for any loss so long as KG and Perkins are out IMHO. When fully healthy they are most certainly the top team in the East.

Spur fan shut your fucking faggot mouth. Your gay team had a hot little start and you little maggots think you're automatically a championship contender again. I'm sorry this AIN'T 2007, and your team doesn't play defense anywhere near the way it did when it was actually contending for titles. Until that changes, you guys aren't winning jack shit. You will just be a jumpshooting team like Phoenix that plays slightly better defense. That combination will never win a ring.

The Lakers and Celtics get a free pass for anything that goes on in the regular season. They are both defending conference champs, and the Lakers are two time defending champs. They have nothing to prove in the regular season to anybody.

crc21209
01-11-2011, 01:20 AM

:lol

crc21209
01-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Celtics get an automatic pass for any loss so long as KG and Perkins are out IMHO. When fully healthy they are most certainly the top team in the East.

Spur fan shut your fucking faggot mouth. Your gay team had a hot little start and you little maggots think you're automatically a championship contender again. I'm sorry this AIN'T 2007, and your team doesn't play defense anywhere near the way it did when it was actually contending for titles. Until that changes, you guys aren't winning jack shit. You will just be a jumpshooting team like Phoenix that plays slightly better defense. That combination will never win a ring.

The Lakers and Celtics get a free pass for anything that goes on in the regular season. They are both defending conference champs, and the Lakers are two time defending champs. They have nothing to prove in the regular season to anybody.

:lol At the Spurs rant this guy just went on...obsessed with the Spurs are we?

djohn2oo8
01-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Brooks shatting on the C's
5IBJ4blRCtY

Crickets
01-11-2011, 02:39 AM
The Rockets did what the spurts couldn't beat the celtics in their gym.

Overrated spurts!!!

crc21209
01-11-2011, 02:44 AM
The Rockets did what the spurts couldn't beat the celtics in their gym.

Overrated spurts!!!

They see me trollin', they hatin'.....

Crickets
01-11-2011, 02:45 AM
They see me trollin', they hatin'.....

Truth Hurts...

Butthurt!

crc21209
01-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Truth Hurts...

Butthurt!

They see me trollin', they hatin'......

Crickets
01-11-2011, 02:46 AM

I have to agree with this statement.

xellos88330
01-11-2011, 03:22 AM

Well, I actually agree with you on one thing. The Lakers do not have anything left to prove this season.

They are not invincible, they proved that.

TE
01-11-2011, 03:41 AM

:blah

Touch pride there.

Frenzy
01-11-2011, 04:10 AM

Lakers : regular season don't matter.
Spurs : only Jan/Feb/March
Celtic : ?

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Do you pratice in the mirror for work too? " Ma'am/Sir, welcome to Taco Bell"?
:lol

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:22 AM
It's well documented LkrFan is an idiot who knows nothing. She's been shitted on consistently and yet still tries to act like she knows what she's talking about. Almost like Lefty still trying to make jokes.
If you are going to talk shit, at least speak proper English. For example, use "an" instead of "a" you illiterate son of a... Never mind, I no you don't no any better. :lol

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:24 AM
6 pt loss is rape. :lol

No, double digit losses are rapes. You should know about those, you've had a few.
If it is at home, against a non-playoff team, it = raped, tbh. :toast

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Brooks shatting on the C's
5IBJ4blRCtY
:rollin

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:31 AM
You don't know a lot. so, you're saying their defense can't get any better? Their offense either? They can't play both at the same time and never will?

Bold prediction.
Not unless TD can turn back the clock for > 40 mpg it isn't a bold prediction, tbh.

BanditHiro
01-11-2011, 07:33 AM
:rollin

3cPeGvRsiCc

Giuseppe
01-11-2011, 07:38 AM
Battier and his "Stop Kobe Binder."

tee, hee.

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Serious question: When Perk returns, who starts - Shaq or Perk? An argument can be made for both. Shaq is the low post offensive presence Perk never was. Your shooters get a ton of open looks because the center spot is a dying breed. He also shoots a high percentage (these are a few reasons why Rhonda is averaging a million assists per game BTW). Meanwhile Perk is a better defensive anchor and last I heard defense wins championships. Perk as your anchor is better than 39 year old Shaq. Let's be honest here, Shaq will not take going to the bench easy. It's not in his DNA. And let's say he does go to the bench (unwillingly of course). If you guys start losing and Perk is even 1/10 the reason why, you guys will implode. Shaq will start talking shit, undermining his coach, and throwing his teammates under the bus through the media...A locker room divided... I can't wait. Lakers over Celtics again...this time in 5! :lol

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 07:40 AM
3cPeGvRsiCc
The sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while. What's your point?

LnGrrrR
01-11-2011, 02:12 PM
If it is at home, against a non-playoff team, it = raped, tbh. :toast

So how many times have the Lakers been raped at home this year?

(Insert obligatory Kobe/rape joke here)

LnGrrrR
01-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Serious question: When Perk returns, who starts - Shaq or Perk? An argument can be made for both. Shaq is the low post offensive presence Perk never was. Your shooters get a ton of open looks because the center spot is a dying breed. He also shoots a high percentage (these are a few reasons why Rhonda is averaging a million assists per game BTW). Meanwhile Perk is a better defensive anchor and last I heard defense wins championships. Perk as your anchor is better than 39 year old Shaq. Let's be honest here, Shaq will not take going to the bench easy. It's not in his DNA. And let's say he does go to the bench (unwillingly of course). If you guys start losing and Perk is even 1/10 the reason why, you guys will implode. Shaq will start talking shit, undermining his coach, and throwing his teammates under the bus through the media...A locker room divided... I can't wait. Lakers over Celtics again...this time in 5! :lol

Perk. It's not even a question. Shaq will be great for us for a few mins per game, as a big body to intimidate, give fouls, rebound, and occasionally score us some points.

Shaq may or may not flip out. I think he likes Boston, both the city and team, and if he thinks it will help him win a ring then he'll go along... I think. We'll see.

IMHO, Shaq is a great backup center for this team. And Jermaine is great as a third-string backup C.

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Perk. It's not even a question. Shaq will be great for us for a few mins per game, as a big body to intimidate, give fouls, rebound, and occasionally score us some points.

Shaq may or may not flip out. I think he likes Boston, both the city and team, and if he thinks it will help him win a ring then he'll go along... I think. We'll see.

IMHO, Shaq is a great backup center for this team. And Jermaine is great as a third-string backup C.
If not for Shaq's EGO, I would agree with your post 100%. There is always a courting period with Shaq. Take a look at his track record as evidence. Every team he left was thrown under the bus. He clowned Orlando on the way out of the door, his battles with Kobe were epic, he threw PJ under the bus when he was in Miami and got "the master of panic" fired, he threw the fans of LA under the bus, he undermined Coach Brown in Cleveland, he threw his teammates in Phoenix under the bus. I mean, the beat goes on and on. He might respect your big 3 enough to keep cool for now, but trust me when things aren't going his way he will not keep quiet.

For your sake, you better be right. But if I'm right, and his history says I am, you guys will have a divided locker room. The thing is Shaq at 39 still believes he is better than Perk. He signed a minimum KT for the opportunity to stick it to LA. If he were more mature, trust me he would be backing up Bynum in LA. Problem with that is Kobe wouldn't have him return due to the venom he has spewed against him - turning the media against him well before Colorado - for him to allow Shaq to return to LA.

Bottom line, you guys are winning, Shaq is the good soldier. Let his crunch time minutes dip while you guys are losing and the old Shaq returns. A leopard doesn't change his spots, you know?

LkrFan
01-11-2011, 04:17 PM
So how many times have the Lakers been raped at home this year?

(Insert obligatory Kobe/rape joke here)
It's all part of PJ's master plan. :lol

LnGrrrR
01-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Bottom line, you guys are winning, Shaq is the good soldier. Let his crunch time minutes dip while you guys are losing and the old Shaq returns. A leopard doesn't change his spots, you know?

You're talking to a Pats fan here... (cough Moss cough). :lol

Seriously though, only time will tell. Sheed redeemed himself in the postseason last year after a garbage regular season. We'll see if Shaq can redeem himself too.

If Shaq is smart, he'll realize he doesn't have to be a starter to be a hero. All he has to do is make some key plays in the clutch. Look at Big Baby Davis and his playoff heroics.

If Shaq is dumb... who knows.

z0sa
01-11-2011, 05:21 PM
:lmao Lakerfan still butthurt about the all-time raping Boston put on em back in 08.

Giuseppe
01-11-2011, 06:38 PM
That one haunts me. We were down 2-1, Game 4, up 24 in the third quarter in California, with Game 5 on tap still in L.A.

The failure there sits squarely on Bryant. He. He should have stopped that hemorrage and ended that game.

Even worse haunt is the Phoenix Game 6 and the Tim Thomas shot. I'll never get over that as long as I live.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Not unless TD can turn back the clock for > 40 mpg it isn't a bold prediction, tbh.

Shut the fuck up with that nonsense already. When we've truly needed Duncan this season, he's come out and scored more than 20, when we desperately need him to rebound, he does so.

Keep on doubting TD, you're going to see your precious frontcourt get molested in the Finals. Especially by Blair, who btw is 4 inches shorter than everyone in your frontcourt, but that didn't stop him from dominating them last game.

Want to know why we're better than the Lakers this year? Because you keep turning to the same player every game to score in the 20s or 30s, when we have plenty offensive players who all alternate between scoring 20 or so from game to game. & stop acting like the Lakers defense is some kind of gem this season, we'll penetrate that ass.

ezau
01-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Last I checked, the Lakers had a three-game beatdown losses against the Bucks, Heat, and Spurs at the end of last year and early this year.

LkrFan
01-12-2011, 05:47 AM
Shut the fuck up with that nonsense already. When we've truly needed Duncan this season, he's come out and scored more than 20, when we desperately need him to rebound, he does so.

Keep on doubting TD, you're going to see your precious frontcourt get molested in the Finals. Especially by Blair, who btw is 4 inches shorter than everyone in your frontcourt, but that didn't stop him from dominating them last game.

Want to know why we're better than the Lakers this year? Because you keep turning to the same player every game to score in the 20s or 30s, when we have plenty offensive players who all alternate between scoring 20 or so from game to game. & stop acting like the Lakers defense is some kind of gem this season, we'll penetrate that ass.
We shall see. We shall see...