PDA

View Full Version : Need help ASAP: Where's the best place to get a snake tool for a toilet?

Nick Manning
01-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I've been plunging the guest bathroom for over an hour now with no progress. There's towels down on the floor from all the overflows and the smell is making my eyes well up. I don't want to go to my nearby ACE Hardware cause they rape you on prices, and Home Depot is kinda far away. Does Walmart or Kmart sells these, and how much do they cost? Thanks in advance.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-11-2011, 06:59 PM
at the toilet store.

JudynTX
01-12-2011, 09:15 AM
I've been plunging the guest bathroom for over an hour now with no progress. There's towels down on the floor from all the overflows and the smell is making my eyes well up. I don't want to go to my nearby ACE Hardware cause they rape you on prices, and Home Depot is kinda far away. Does Walmart or Kmart sells these, and how much do they cost? Thanks in advance.

Walmart sells everything. :lol I hope you were wearing gloves. ewwww

Nick Manning
01-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Walmart sells everything. :lol I hope you were wearing gloves. ewwww

No I don't have any cleaning gloves. The splash effect got me a couple times while plunging, but I eventually dislodged the turd. I need a stronger toilet, coupled with a high-fiber diet

mrsmaalox
01-12-2011, 02:31 PM
But....did you fap before or after?