PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Favor From All Laker Fans

ButtHurt Committee
01-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Could you all please stop shitting on the Spurs so much. The constant trolling led my luva, Kool and Cully is crushing the spirit of Spurfan before the actual beat down occurs. It's actually taking the fun out of what's to come when the WCF's trophy is presented, and not one Laker player will even acknowledge that trophy due to the big trophy that we're so used to getting.

Please, with all sincerity, allow Spurfan to think Jimmy Duncan is going to find the fountain of youth. Allow them to think Manu's ankles will hold up. Allow them to think that Parker is not already texting Bonner's wife. I promise you, this will make for good drama this coming June when they fall flat on their asses... again. Thank you in advance.:toast

jjktkk
01-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Could you all please stop shitting on the Spurs so much. The constant trolling led my luva, Kool and Cully is crushing the spirit of Spurfan before the actual beat down occurs. It's actually taking the fun out of what's to come when the WCF's trophy is presented, and not one Laker player will even acknowledge that trophy due to the big trophy that we're so used to getting.

Please, with all sincerity, allow Spurfan to think Jimmy Duncan is going to find the fountain of youth. Allow them to think Manu's ankles will hold up. Allow them to think that Parker is not already texting Bonner's wife. I promise you, this will make for good drama this coming June when they fall flat on their asses... again. Thank you in advance.:toast

So is Luva your Lover? Or Luva, Kool, and Cully all drop trouser for yea?

ButtHurt Committee
01-11-2011, 09:02 PM
So is Luva your Lover? Or Luva, Kool, and Cully all drop trouser for yea?

I'm only trying to help, jj. I can pm you a pic of me if you've never actually seen a grown man naked. Just between me and you.:whine

Rummpd
01-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Kobe is playing bone on bone and not taking in part in practice again, Gasol is gassed, Bynum is due for another "fluke" injury, Artest is a shell of himself and Fisher is over the hill and the your worried about the SAS fans? - ha, ha, ha LOL over-confident LAL fans (seriously you are not confident otherwise why troll?):downspin::flag::blah

ButtHurt Committee
01-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Kobe is playing bone on bone, Gasol is gassed, Bynum due for another "fluke" injury, Artest is a shell of himself and Fisher is over the hill and the your worried about the SAS fans - ha, ha, ha,

And for some reason 69% of the players in the NBA think Kobe will 3-peat, again. I actually think the Spurs are prime.

Giuseppe
01-11-2011, 09:06 PM
It's basically the:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

that has 'em doin' the dutch.

They're bitter over it.

Ditty
01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
I like how the only way Luva gets some kind of good recognition is from his own troll.

ButtHurt Committee
01-11-2011, 09:12 PM
I like how the only way Luva gets some kind of good recognition is from his own troll.

"The NBA forum has now become the Lakaluva Obsessed Forum."

- Kori Ellis

jjktkk
01-11-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm only trying to help, jj. I can pm you a pic of me if you've never actually seen a grown man naked. Just between me and you.:whine

Won't your neighbor get pissed that your snapping photos of him again?

BlackSwordsMan
01-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Kobe: 5

Ditty
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
"The NBA forum has now become the Lakaluva Obsessed Forum."

- Kori Ellis

I said good recognition brah

Rummpd
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Kobe ONLY 2 as the leader of his team vs. 4 by Duncan; although with his Mr. 6 for 24 shit performance in game 7 he ought to be thanking his lucky stars he tied his ass to Gasol and Odom to win anything again.

Rummpd
01-11-2011, 09:19 PM
And for some reason 69% of the players in the NBA think Kobe will 3-peat, again. I actually think the Spurs are prime.

Not to say many NBA players that smart, statistically based on historical trends by records and point differential Spurs much better chance. Same poll had less Miami less than 3% chance but was before Miami kicked LAL's ass then 3 days later Spurs butt kicked the LAL. Time for a new poll and truly scientifically done poll.

ButtHurt Committee
01-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Kobe ONLY 2 as the leader of his team vs. 4 by Duncan; although with his Mr. 6 for 24 shit performance in game 7 he ought to be thanking his lucky stars he tied his ass to Gasol and Odom to win anything again.

Well, it's a good thing the Spurs are finally completely healthy for the first time in 10 years, and the Jimmy led Spurs can send Kobe packing, like in 2003, right? This is what you're hoping, right?

Rummpd
01-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Spurs last won a title in 2007 (check your math) - last time Mavs won a title - never.

NRHector
01-11-2011, 09:23 PM
And for some reason 69% of the players in the NBA think Kobe will 3-peat, again. I actually think the Spurs are prime.that was before the season started but what a surprise

jjktkk
01-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Well, it's a good thing the Spurs are finally completely healthy for the first time in 10 years, and the Jimmy led Spurs can send Kobe packing, like in 2003, right? This is what you're hoping, right?

So Mavs fan why you slobbing all over Lakers anyway? Your not using a different account are you?

ButtHurt Committee
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Not to say many NBA players that smart, statistically based on historical trends by records and point differential Spurs much better chance. Same poll had less Miami less than 3% chance but was before Miami kicked LAL's ass then 3 days later Spurs butt kicked the LAL. Time for a new poll and truly scientifically done poll.

I totally agree. It's not me you have to convince here. It's lakaluva and the boys that you have to convince that the Spurs have snowballs chance in hell.

jjktkk
01-11-2011, 09:37 PM
I totally agree. It's not me you have to convince here. It's lakaluva and the boys that you have to convince that the Spurs have snowballs chance in hell.

Why Luva doesn't know anything about basketball. Maybe Guiseppe, Killa, and the machine, to name a few, but Luva, Foolaids? They know as much about basketball as you do. I don't have enough training aids to teach you and your troll poose about basketball.

kamikazi_player
01-11-2011, 10:03 PM
lakaluva

Giuseppe
01-11-2011, 10:26 PM
"The NBA forum has now become the Lakaluva Obsessed Forum. Thank you."

- Kori Ellis

That girl and her "thank you."

ElNono
01-11-2011, 10:33 PM
I don't know why you guys waste your time...

#2 seed Rockets got this :lobt2:

Halberto
01-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Does anyone here watch Breaking Bad?

ezau
01-11-2011, 10:39 PM
It's basically the:::

Kobe: 2

that has 'em doin' the dutch.

They're bitter over it.

Venti Quattro
01-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Sp*rs

Hype

Celtic Scum

Killakobe81
01-11-2011, 11:08 PM

LOL Spur fan or not this line was funny ...

Killakobe81
01-11-2011, 11:11 PM
The rest is just good ole trolling nothing to get bent over ...

Venti Quattro
01-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Lol using another nick to troll

history2b
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM

Lol, I will try my best to resist the temptation but I can't make any promises.

When I walk into a room full of insecure grown men I can't help but exploit their fragility. I'm just a dick like that.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM
lmao at poser lakerfan showing up after beating down on the worst team in the league...

My respect for the Lakeshow regulars just went up, tbh

history2b
01-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm sure everyone is flattered to earn your respect lol.

Now think back to all those weeks you disappeared from espn last year and reflect.

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Lol, I will try my best to resist the temptation but I can't make any promises.

When I walk into a room full of insecure grown men I can't help but expose myself too. I'm just like dick like that.

TMI, just to stick to posting about basketball.