PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and Wade get trolled

namlook
01-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Reposted from another forum. Lame behavior by the author but also funny as hell.

"So I go to UCLA and have been told that NBA teams come practice here when they play the Clippers and Lakers.

So the Heat play the Clippers tomorrow, so I went all around the school to find where the Heat can be. Luckily I found them!

They were practicing in the Student Activities Center gym but it was heavily blocked off. I found the bus and waited around there and knew they would eventually show up.

At this point there was a crowd of about 300 students waiting. First the bad players come out like Arroyo and House and Dampier.

Bosh and Mike Miller come out, but Bosh just puts his hood on and doesn't say a word.

LeBron and Wade sneak out of a side exit, and someone yells they're here!

I run and chase them and take several close up pictures of them and yelling rude things in their faces. I start a Kobe chant, and everyone begins doing it, and LeBron and Wade start to get pissed off.

Lebron looks at me, and out of no where, says "Get some new f-ing shoes man, those are some f-ing dirty ass shoes." :lol

I laugh and look at him and say 5 rings to 0 rings! And keep yelling 5 to 0! 5 to 0! LeBron turns away, and Wade laughs. :lol

People join in, and LeBron and Wade walk on the bus.

What a great day. Pics will be added."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/

kamikazi_player
01-11-2011, 10:04 PM
lmao public ignore list

Ace
01-11-2011, 10:13 PM
lmao public ignore list

redzero
01-11-2011, 10:23 PM
This is actually embarrassing.

ElNono
01-11-2011, 10:35 PM
First the bad players come out like Arroyo and House and Dampier.

I lol'd... :lol

Fpoonsie
01-11-2011, 10:43 PM
That's pretty fucking stupid...and I HATE Lebron.

Venti Quattro
01-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Lol on lebron's ignore list