ButtHurt Committee
01-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Suck ass, Mavs, here we come Spurs.

BRh0suBcx-A

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Suck ass, Mavs, here we come Spurs.

BRh0suBcx-A

Don't forget to change your favorite team in your profile dipshit. Damn, your a weak ass troll.

ButtHurt Committee
01-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Don't forget to change your favorite team in your profile dipshit. Damn, your a weak ass troll.

No need, lil nigga. I run this joint.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Should've been closer to the top if not for the 6-24 skunker, tbh

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 12:35 AM

Anybody that has to post under different accounts is just plain weak. So that tells me you got pwned and butthurt so bad on here, you had to come up with a new id. Your weak junior, hit the weights and step your game up.

ButtHurt Committee
01-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Anybody that has to post under different accounts is just plain weak. So that tells me you got pwned and butthurt so bad on here, you had to come up with a new id. Your weak junior, hit the weights and step your game up.

Hey, I gotta run, I got some pussy calling.:toast

ElNono
01-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Is it Sunday already?

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-12-2011, 02:23 AM

Damn, JJ punked your ass.

tdunk21
01-12-2011, 04:31 AM

:lol

Halberto
01-12-2011, 04:35 AM
I forgot how awesome ludacris is

frodo
01-12-2011, 06:48 AM

it can't be changed imho. it remains the same as it was first registered, like the username

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2011, 07:50 AM
I forgot how awesome ludacris is

of course you did...you hanging around whitey now...that tends to happen to people who are confused as to their identity...you remind me of a famous actor who wanted to deny his heritage so bad that he changed his name from Carlos Irwin Estévez to Charlie Sheen...

Deal with it man...you half- Mexican...Like James Brown said: "Say It Loud"...

j0A_N-wmiMo

ChuckD
01-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Don't you have to have # 2 nailed down before you worry about #1?

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2011, 08:56 AM
The true essence of Laker fan...all you ever wanted to know about us...we wild man...we wild...but come play-offs we just routinely dance on bitches...just sit back and watch...

Hk681TTujUo

Cry Havoc
01-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Records over the last 10 games:

Lakers 7-3
Spurs 7-3

So, you're "coming for us" by gaining exactly zero games on us?

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
^& the kicker? You closed The Forum on us.

tee, hee.

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
^& the kicker? You closed The Forum on us.

tee, hee.

C Y is just doing his patriotic duty as an ST Spurs fan to clean up the Laker fans messy attempts at posting. We Spurs fans like our forums run correctly.

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Relax, I was just checkin' assholes.

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Relax, I was just checkin' assholes.

Do you use a flashlight? Or go by smell?

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
In your case: smell. Skunk is easily detected.

tee, hee.

mindcrime
01-12-2011, 01:43 PM

http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/7-11-store-front.jpg

hater
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Records over the last 10 games:

Lakers 7-3
Spurs 7-3

So, you're "coming for us" by gaining exactly zero games on us?

:lmao

and beating scrub ass teams

history2b
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Its fun to watch a team blow its wad in the first 3 minutes of fuckin.

4 months from now this place will be talking about how they dont understand how the Spurs played so well in December but cant seem to win games now...

history2b
01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Its sort of like being in a marathon race and you see one dipshit doing full throttle windsprints to start the race just so he can feel like a winner for 10 miles.

It's 26.2 miles long.

cheguevara
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Its fun to watch a team blow its wad inside me

fixed

history2b
01-12-2011, 02:18 PM
fixed

Just think 10 years from now all you guys on Spurstalk will be talking about that legendary December of 2010.

"Ya man we were the best team in basketball during that time. No one could stop us!"

"We even beat down the Lakers on their home floor too."

"If only it were 1999 again that period might have been the western conference finals of the season and we'd for sure have ring number 5 by now."

"Fucking Stern always cheating for those Lakers."

"Ya Stern did this!"

"And Joey Crawford too!"

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Its sort of like being in a marathon race and you see one dipshit doing full throttle windsprints to start the race just so he can feel like a winner for 10 miles.

It's 26.2 miles long.

:sleep

dbestpro
01-12-2011, 02:25 PM

conjugal visit?

Halberto
01-12-2011, 02:35 PM
:lmao

and beating scrub ass teams

lol seriously. The Lakers have only beat two teams with winning records. They beat the hornets twice and the knicks once during this run. For their seven wins their opponents had a net average of .401 record. Impressive indeed. :lol

The losses?

Lost to Miami by 16
Lost to San Antonio by 16
Lost to Memphis by 19

WATCH OUT! :lol

history2b
01-12-2011, 03:00 PM
lol seriously. The Lakers have only beat two teams with winning records. They beat the hornets twice and the knicks once during this run. For their seven wins their opponents had a net average of .401 record. Impressive indeed. :lol

The losses?

Lost to Miami by 16
Lost to San Antonio by 16
Lost to Memphis by 19

WATCH OUT! :lol

Keep up the celebration of December guys.

It'll be fun come April and May

ElNono
01-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Its fun to watch a team blow its wad in the first 3 minutes of fuckin.

4 months from now this place will be talking about how they dont understand how the Spurs played so well in December but cant seem to win games now...

It's 26.2 miles long.

Just think 10 years from now all you guys on Spurstalk will be talking about that legendary December of 2010.

"Ya man we were the best team in basketball during that time. No one could stop us!"

"We even beat down the Lakers on their home floor too."

"If only it were 1999 again that period might have been the western conference finals of the season and we'd for sure have ring number 5 by now."

"Fucking Stern always cheating for those Lakers."

"Ya Stern did this!"

"And Joey Crawford too!"

Keep up the celebration of December guys.

It'll be fun come April and May

So much energy spent on stuff nobody should care about because it's only 'early January'... :rolleyes

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
We're not going to catch the Spurs. They may not even lose 6 more games the rest of the way. Everybody else though is well within the margin of error.

Get the second seed behind the Spurs, and overall.

We must watch Pop and hope he continues to brazen it out sans Splitter. The return of Anderson there will push the minutes even more against Splitter. If Pop's ego slightens and he starts to develop Splitter then we'll have to address it. If that happens Phil must at no time Vs. the Spurs until May pit Bynum Vs. Splitter. No dress rehearsals. No freebies. Splitter enters///Bynum exits. No "practice."

Pop made this bed, let him crap it.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 03:15 PM
How are the Lakers addressing Blair shitting all over Gasol/Bynum? :lol

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 03:17 PM

I'd much rather match up with Blair than Splitter.

Halberto
01-12-2011, 03:19 PM
We're not going to catch the Spurs. They may not even lose 6 more games the rest of the way. Everybody else though is well within the margin of error.

Get the second seed behind the Spurs, and overall.

We must watch Pop and hope he continues to brazen it out sans Splitter. The return of Anderson there will push the minutes even more against Splitter. If Pop's ego slightens and he starts to develop Splitter then we'll have to address it. If that happens Phil must at no time Vs. the Spurs until May pit Bynum Vs. Splitter. No dress rehearsals. No freebies. Splitter enters///Bynum exits. No "practice."

Jeebus. That was actually a quality post! I'm proud of you Cully :clap

ElNono
01-12-2011, 03:20 PM
I'd much rather match up with Blair than Splitter.

Well, we know who you rather matchup with, and it ain't over 15 years old, tbh

Halberto
01-12-2011, 03:21 PM

You and I, as well as every Spurs fan on this board, know that Blair won't play that well every game against the Lakers. We'd be lucky if he was that efficient half the time.

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Well, we know who you rather matchup with, and it ain't over 15 years old, tbh

True. Katie-girl was exactly that age when we got married.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 03:30 PM
You and I, as well as every Spurs fan on this board, know that Blair won't play that well every game against the Lakers. We'd be lucky if he was that efficient half the time.

It only took what, 10 mins of production? :lol

I don't know how Blair is gonna do. I also don't think Splitter has to be a savior, as Culby likes to harp. I think Dice can do a good job, and so does Tim.
Splitter gives us another body to throw out there, and Blair can have his ups and downs, but if he makes their bigs work, then it's all good.

I also don't know we're going to be playing the Lakers in the playoffs right now, so I don't think there's much more to elaborate. My main concern with the Lakers is in the wing, with Odom presenting a difficult matchup when he's playing well.

history2b
01-12-2011, 03:36 PM
So much energy spent on stuff nobody should care about because it's only 'early January'... :rolleyes

Hardly.

This is why I only come here once in a while. "So much energy" would be what you do, posting every day.

I'm only here to help clarify the situation for a legion of fans with the foresight of 3 year olds.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Hardly.

This is why I only come here when the Lakers win.

fify

I'm only here to help clarify the situation for a legion of fans with the foresight of 3 year olds.

Clarify what situation? That you don't care about early January but you can't stop getting worked up and posting about early January? :lmao

Giuseppe
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Back off, El. Nobody touches "The Bear" aka 2B.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Back off, El. Nobody touches "The Bear" aka 2B.

Just checking assholes, Culby...

At least you stick around when the shit hits the fan and don't welch... but poser Lakerfan that pretends not to care but can't stop coming around when the Lakers put the beatdown on the retard kid of the league deserves no respect, imo.

history2b
01-12-2011, 03:57 PM
fify

Clarify what situation? That you don't care about early January but you can't stop getting worked up and posting about early January? :lmao

Win or lose I still come here, lol. I mean, the Lakers win a heck of lot more than they lose, hence a .700+ record so it's not like you are unearthing some deep mystery Nono.

Apparently the clarification went straight over your head;

December and January do not matter no matter how anyone here wants to care about it. Funny that you take an explanation of reality as "getting worked up," but hey, who am I to get in the way of your trolling. :toast

ElNono
01-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Win or lose I still come here, lol. I mean, the Lakers win a heck of lot more than they lose, hence a .700+ record so it's not like you are unearthing some deep mystery Nono.

.700+ is weak, tbh. Especially with such a weak schedule.

Apparently the clarification went straight over your head;

Why would you need to clarify anything if the Lakers 'win more than they lose' and it's only 'early January'?

December and January do not matter no matter how anyone here wants to care about it. Funny that you take an explanation of reality as "getting worked up," but hey, who am I to get in the way of your trolling. :toast

Funny that you pretend not to care but you can't stop posting about not caring. And you did get worked up on the Bynum thread.

I personally think seeding matters. Which makes the December and January games relatively important (tie breakers and what not).

history2b
01-12-2011, 04:17 PM
.700+ is weak, tbh. Especially with such a weak schedule.

Why would you need to clarify anything if the Lakers 'win more than they lose' and it's only 'early January'?

Funny that you pretend not to care but you can't stop posting about not caring. And you did get worked up on the Bynum thread.

I personally think seeding matters. Which makes the December and January games relatively important (tie breakers and what not).

I see that comprehension is still a major issue with you ElNono.

.700 is fine. Lost a few games they should have won but .700 basketball won a title last season and the Celtics, who underachieved in the regular season last year proved that overrating regular season warriors is unwise. You are only trolling this point because of the Spurs current record, no other reason.

And that's why I am here; morons like you who think playing high level basketball in December matters in the grand scheme of things.

I'm here to refute that point. To poke at you while you are temporarily riding on a high horse. Eventually my pokes will become searing stabs to the heart but I am a patient one...

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 04:18 PM

How do you "crap" a bed? Do you actually crap beds? Thats some damn good fiber you ingest Gusippee.

z0sa
01-12-2011, 04:22 PM

It's 26.2 miles long.

:lol who practices for a marathon for months, sometimes years then blows it all by sprinting their ass off to begin?

You lower yourself to new depths of stupidity every post.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 04:29 PM

I have no problem comprehending that you pretend not to care, but you do.

.700 is fine.

It's actually weak, considering the easy schedule.

Lost a few games they should have won but .700 basketball won a title last season

This is not last season.

and the Celtics, who underachieved in the regular season last year proved that overrating regular season warriors is unwise.

We're talking about your Lakers. This season.

You are only trolling this point because of the Spurs current record, no other reason.

I can see it is working, and you're playing right into it.
Does it bother you?

And that's why I am here; morons like you who think playing high level basketball in December matters in the grand scheme of things.

No, you're here because you pretend not to care, but you do.

I'm here to refute that point. To poke at you while you are temporarily riding on a high horse. Eventually my pokes will become searing stabs to the heart but I am a patient one...

Right now Earl Boykins and OJ Mayo are dropping searing stabs on the Lakeshow. You don't know more than I do about the future. That is, jackshit.

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 04:29 PM

.700 is fine. Lost a few games they should have won but .700 basketball won a title last season and the Celtics, who underachieved in the regular season last year proved that overrating regular season warriors is unwise. You are only trolling this point because of the Spurs current record, no other reason.

Ummm, memo to history guy, no need to preach regular season records to us Spurs fans. We know championship ceremonies don't commence in January. Try your lame schtick gimmick on your cross town rivals. They might be alittle more impressed.

history2b
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
:lol who practices for a marathon for months, sometimes years then blows it all by sprinting their ass off to begin?

You lower yourself to new depths of stupidity every post.

The 2010-11 Spurs

z0sa
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
anyone else notice the extreme change in troll-direction tbone/history2b made after callign the Spurs "irrelevant and done" countless times in the offseason?

It must suck being proven a know-nothing dumbass literally days into the new season.

z0sa
01-12-2011, 04:33 PM
The 2010-11 Spurs

Prove it now.

history2b
01-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Ummm, memo to history guy, no need to preach regular season records to us Spurs fans. We know championship ceremonies don't commence in January. Try your lame schtick gimmick on your cross town rivals. They might be alittle more impressed.

On the contrary plenty of Spurs fans are pointing to their current superior regular season record as an indication of something significant.

In fact, ElNono just said .700 is terrible.

Is it?

Or is it only terrible when the Spurs are playing .800?

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-12-2011, 04:41 PM
I think you just made him more butthurt! :lol

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 04:58 PM
On the contrary plenty of Spurs fans are pointing to their current superior regular season record as an indication of something significant.

Is it?

Or is it only terrible when the Spurs are playing .800?

Nah, El Nono is just trolling you. You do seem to be peeking up alot in the standings though, tbh. This is January, and the only thing I'm concerned with is my team's health and their continued improvement. If you and some of your Laker buddies want to puff out your chest about the Lakers coming on in January, maybe I can make a Lakers January championship trophy for you. I believe I can use aluminum foil and shape a replica LOB trophy for yea if you like.

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I think you just made him more butthurt! :lol

Yea, didn't mean to make him leave, but he mentioned in a reply that someone on the phone was calling him a pussy, and he had to go, or something like that.

ElNono
01-12-2011, 05:20 PM

:lol misquoting to try to make a point

ElNono
01-12-2011, 05:21 PM
:lol intensive practices in December because they don't care

ElNono
01-12-2011, 05:21 PM
:lol circling dates in the calendar in December because they don't care

ButtHurt Committee
01-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Yeah, niggas.

midnightpulp
01-13-2011, 01:06 AM
History2b is a prime example of why the majority of NBA fans despise Lakers fans. This faggot was nowhere to be found when the Lakers were in their mini-slump, but now that they have put together a few wins, he suddenly shows up to "poke at us."

Just another generic frontrunning douchebag that comprises 99.9% of the Lakers fanbase.

ButtHurt Committee
01-13-2011, 01:08 AM
History2b is a prime example of why the majority of NBA fans despise Lakers fans. This faggot was nowhere to be found when the Lakers were in their mini-slump, but now that they have put together a few wins, he suddenly shows up to "poke at us."

Just another generic frontrunning douchebag that comprises 99.9% of the Lakers fanbase.

Shut up, lil bitch nigga.

Have you seen The Collector?

ElNono
01-13-2011, 01:10 AM
luva, isn't your time up yet?

midnightpulp
01-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Shut up, lil bitch nigga.

Have you seen The Collector?

It's true. And sadly that mentality seeps into the way most Lakers fans root for their other teams. I know you're waiting for the Raiders to post a winning record before you show your ass in the NFL forum.

No. Any good?